I am currently getting Exhibitionist fame constantly even though I am fully armored with no cum or anything. For instant I merely arrive at Solitude and after about 5 minutes I am at 100 Exhibition fame. On a side note I feel exhibitionist is redundant and takes away from the other fames. Regardless of what you do you'll always gain Exhibition fame whether you want it or not, such as in forced scenarios. It causes a situation where you might want high submissive fame but you are stuck with Exhibitionist instead because it easily outpaces all other fame. 

3 hours ago, japficracker said:

I am currently getting Exhibitionist fame constantly even though I am fully armored with no cum or anything. For instant I merely arrive at Solitude and after about 5 minutes I am at 100 Exhibition fame. On a side note I feel exhibitionist is redundant and takes away from the other fames. Regardless of what you do you'll always gain Exhibition fame whether you want it or not, such as in forced scenarios. It causes a situation where you might want high submissive fame but you are stuck with Exhibitionist instead because it easily outpaces all other fame. 

This is a bug in SLSF. Wearing a helmet somehow gives you naked status. (You can look at the Magic Effects screen and see this happening.) There are a couple of ways to address. The first is to install Devious Devices. That probably should be listed as a requirement for SLSF because the problem goes away with DD installed. The second is to add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then picking the helmet off the list. This works, but has the side effect of preventing the "Anonymous" option from working with the helmet.  I've also heard that some non-vanilla helmets don't create the issue. 

As for Exhibition fame generally, to the extent it helps, Version 3.1 of the SLSF Fame Comments mod gives you an MCM option to turn off all Exhibitionism comments/events, essentially ignoring Exhibitionism fame. Helpful for the non 'show-off' PCs that are not actually exhibitionists but accrue the fame anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I have 2 questions:

1. The "Probability Fame Gain" section has percentage chances for lovers, friends, neutrals, and enemies. Is that that probability they you will gain fame when they witness the scene, or is it the probability that you will gain fame when witnessed in a scene with someone of that category?

For example, if a neutral npc witnesses you in a scene with a lover, which probability is used? I assume it is determined by the witness.

2. Do the other npcs in the scene cause an increase in fame (i.e., count as witnesses), or are they excluded? 

Thanks!

On 4/12/2022 at 7:48 PM, skrimMod said:

Sorry, I have 2 questions:

1. The "Probability Fame Gain" section has percentage chances for lovers, friends, neutrals, and enemies. Is that that probability they you will gain fame when they witness the scene, or is it the probability that you will gain fame when witnessed in a scene with someone of that category?

For example, if a neutral npc witnesses you in a scene with a lover, which probability is used? I assume it is determined by the witness.

According to the SLSF documentation, SLSF checks for "nearby" NPCs for fame increase. So, these are the witnesses that spread your fame through gossip, etc. But I believe a witness could include someone in the SL animation. So, I think having sex with your spouse in your home with no one else around could increase your fame, unless you set "Lover" to 0%. 

On 4/12/2022 at 7:48 PM, skrimMod said:

2. Do the other npcs in the scene cause an increase in fame (i.e., count as witnesses), or are they excluded? 

Yes. It's odd the SLSF MCM only mentions 4 of the 9 NPC relationship ranks. My guess is that all witnesses can affect fame, based on the settings in the SLSF MCM, and Versh has just used, for example, "Enemy" as a shorthand for relationship ranks -4 through -1. "Friends" might include relationship ranks 1-3. In other words, I believe the four categories in the SLSF MCM cover all NPC witnesses. I doubt Versh left any holes. 

14 hours ago, 1Al said:

Installed, it works but there's no MCM menu because I not installed UiExtension wich is incompatible and I read it would not start the game.

UIExtension is not required for the SLSF MCM to work. It is only needed for SLSF's separate in-game radial menu to work. If the MCM is not showing up, I would try the usual: 1) save and reload, 2) wait several minutes, 3) save and reload again, 4) try "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" in console.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe someone can Help me, 

I'm using this Fame Mod  (the SE Version) and the Fame Comments Mod

and I got Issues with Custom Armor,

The  MagicEffect 'Naked'  is always showing when I wear Custom Armor

And it looks like its not the Helmet Bug mentioned above

because with vanilla armor it works to undress the helmet to remove the "MagicEffect Naked" (and the anonymous effect)

but with the Custom Armor (Bikini Armor) the "MagicEffect Naked" stays.

But the NPCs don't react on thatMagicEffect Naked, the comments of NPCs are not about nudity and there is no Fame Gain

when I undress Top or Bottom the  NPCs are starting to react on the Nudity and there is a Fame gain.

So what does this Magic Effect Naked do?

and is this effect from the mod or from vanilla game?

Because if its vanilla other mods could use this status and it could get some other issues with the other mods installed

And is there a way to change the Mod so that it can identify Custom Armor correctly?

Edited by Chlodwig
9 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

Maybe someone can Help me, 

I'm using this Fame Mod  (the SE Version) and the Fame Comments Mod

and I got Issues with Custom Armor,

The  MagicEffect 'Naked'  is always showing when I wear Custom Armor

And it looks like its not the Helmet Bug mentioned above

because with vanilla armor it works to undress the helmet to remove the "MagicEffect Naked" (and the anonymous effect)

but with the Custom Armor (Bikini Armor) the "MagicEffect Naked" stays.

But the NPCs don't react on thatMagicEffect Naked, the comments of NPCs are not about nudity and there is no Fame Gain

when I undress Top or Bottom the  NPCs are starting to react on the Nudity and there is a Fame gain.

So what does this Magic Effect Naked do?

and is this effect from the mod or from vanilla game?

Because if its vanilla other mods could use this status and it could get some other issues with the other mods installed

And is there a way to change the Mod so that it can identify Custom Armor correctly?

The only thing I can think of is to try installing Devious Devices, if you don't have it. That fixes the helmet bug anyway. Changes to this mod are unlikely. The author hasn't logged on in the last five years.

The Magic Effect Naked is being generated by this mod (SLSF). The purpose of the Magic Effects generated by SLSF is to make it easier for mod authors using the SLSF framework to detect nudity, cum, devices and dirt.  The nudity one is not really that useful (because there's an easy vanilla way to check), but the Magic Effects for cum and devices can save other mod authors a lot of work figuring out whether cum or devices are worn and visible or not, for example.  SLSF Fame Comments uses these other Magic Effects to easily check if the PC has visible cum (and if so, where) and visible devices (and if so, light or heavy).

If the Magic Effect Naked is active, you should generate SLSF Exhibitionism fame if around NPCs in one of the 24 locations where SLSF tracks fame.  So, I'm surprised there is no fame gain. If that's really the case, then Magic Effect Naked is not doing anything and I would just ignore it.

As for SLSF Fame Comments, it does not use Magic Effect Naked (because of these issues). Instead it just checks if you have clothing or armor worn in the body slot. If you don't, then you get naked comments. But it indirectly uses Magic Effect Naked to give Exhibitionism comments, because those are based on SLSF Exhibitionism fame, and SLSF Exhibitionism fame is increased by SLSF based on the Magic Effect Naked status.  

There is Fame Gain, but only when not wearing any Helmet  custom or vanilla,

What suprises me is that with vanilla clothes  removing the helmet removes the wrong naked status and the correct anonymous status

With custom clothers  removing the helmet only removes the correct anonymous status but not the wrong naked status...

it must be that this Fame Mod doesn't recognize the custom armor as custom armor 

maybe I need to figure out if this happens only with the biini custom armor or with other custom armor too

and maybe deactivate some other mods that interact with armor maybe some mods don't get along with each other.

Edit:

I tested and It looks like  the Fame Mod doesn't get along with bikini mods

other custom Armor and even other custom armor that consisit of trousers and top is recognized correctly

but when you wear a bikini armor the naked status appears.

so I guess it must be that the bikini armor mod uses a diffrent body slot for the chest pice,

than the body slot the fame mod is looking at to detect if the Player is naked.

Edit 2:

Its not only the Helmet its also Shoes and Bracers that cause the Naked effect if they are unequip the character is considered not naked even if you undress the chest ...there is really something messed up with this mod.

Edited by Chlodwig
On 5/3/2022 at 6:48 AM, kaiteyc said:

Does anyone know the thresholds for Slavetats gain?

-I have some fame, but nothing is showing up. 

I'm not sure I understand. Visible Slavetats tattoos will increase relevant fame, but you need to configure it using the in-game radial menu (down arrow in game). You can assign a Slavetats tattoo category to an SLSF fame category, and you can set a max for fame gain via the tattoo, but there is no setting for a minimum. You should start accumulating fame quickly from the tattoo if exposed and properly configured in SLSF. See the SLSF Fame Comments mod description for further information on configuring Slavetats fame.

Nice work, I have a question using different PC at ones.

I'm playing two different playstyles at the moment with different save games and I have the feeling, that my "fame" in one playthrough comes from the other character.

Could this be true? If yes, what do I have to do while playing with two different PC?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 3:42 AM, KLinde said:

Nice work, I have a question using different PC at ones.

I'm playing two different playstyles at the moment with different save games and I have the feeling, that my "fame" in one playthrough comes from the other character.

Could this be true? If yes, what do I have to do while playing with two different PC?

Thanks in advance!

I have a similar question to this one too:

I've got a MO2 profile for a character up at level 61, so plenty of fame. I'm trying out a new character on a different profile, and I'm hoping the 'reset papyrusutil storage' thing won't reset the fame for my leveled character. Any chance of this?

• 4 weeks later...

So I think I've identified an SKSE co-save bloat bug in the currently available for download version of this mod.

Namely, it appears to have a JContainers object leak bug, which potentially causes SKSE co-save bloat when used with SlaveTats.  Long playthroughs may accumulate multi-MB of leaked JContainer JMap and JArray objects, eventually causing extremely long loading/save times.  The symptom is that if you open the SKSE co-save (the .skse file corresponding to the normal Skyrim save) in any hex editor (like HxD for Windows, or the Hex Editor plugin for Notepad++ ), you can see these "Dirt" section objects taking up massive amounts of space in the file.  Screenshot included demonstrating the issue.

Ultimately, once JContainers runs out of object IDs, the save is potentially corrupted and un-loadable.  My SKSE co-save in a long-lived playthrough bloated to about 8 MB, of which 6 MB were attributed to these leaked objects.  Unfortunately these objects were not tagged so cleaning the co-save file was non-trivial.  I ended up writing a custom cleaner script to strip these sections out of the co-save.

A workaround without changing code is to turn off SLSF's SlaveTats integration, which then stops these functions with potential bugs from being called.

Technical information for author/modders:

In SLSF_Utility.psc, functions CountSlaveTatsOnArea and CountSlaveTatsTotal

If CountTotal > 0
        Int a
        Int TemplateListExcl
        Int MatchesListExcl

TemplateListExcl = JValue.retain(JMap.object())
        MatchesListExcl = JValue.retain(JArray.object())

JMap.setStr(TemplateListExcl, "section", "Dirt")
        CountExclude += JArray.Count(matchesListExcl)

SlaveTats.Query_applied_tattoos(Subject, templateListExcl, matchesListExcl)
        CountExclude += JArray.Count(matchesListExcl)

While a < Config.ExcludedSlaveTats.Length
            If Config.ExcludedSlaveTats[a] != ""

The way JMap / JArray objects work is similar to manual memory management.  If you don't retain variables explicitly, they live for about 10 seconds.  But if retained, as in the code here, they have to be released explicitly.  If not released, objects live forever and get saved into the SKSE co-save.  The issue appears to be that in section outside the While loop, there are two retains 

But no corresponding release.  In fact, later in the code in the While loop, the variables TemplateListExcl and MatchesListExcl get reassigned, orphaning the two references above.  Thankfully the reassigned variables in the loop are released properly.

Ongoing, fixing the bug would involve patching SLSF_Utility.psc, and putting

JValue.release(TemplateListExcl)
JValue.release(MatchesListExcl)

after the CountExclude += ... in both the CountSlaveTatsOnArea and CountSlaveTatsTotalfunctions and then recompiling the psc to .pex.

After some cleaning of these dirt JMaps and arrays, I reduced my co-save size from 8 MB to 2 MB, making me fairly convinced this object leakage is the problem.

leakedobjects.png

8 hours ago, valentinian said:

Ongoing, fixing the bug would involve patching SLSF_Utility.psc, and putting

JValue.release(TemplateListExcl)
JValue.release(MatchesListExcl)

after the CountExclude += ... in both the CountSlaveTatsOnArea and CountSlaveTatsTotalfunctions and then recompiling the psc to .pex.

Thanks. So, what's the etiquette on fixing bugs in a mod that hasn't been supported for five years? Is it permitted to post the corrected .pex file?

Is there a way to turn off the entire Customization NPC page and effects?  For some reason SLSF turns everyone into a bunch of nudists with angel wings.  No variety whatsoever.  There are lots of plain clothes, but it gives them all angel wings, which aren't even on the leveled lists, they are store purchase only. I can apparently turn off "re-equip" but I don't want SLSF de-equipping anyone either.  I want the entire module offline if possible. Thank you.