Well this was a new game and the first thing I did was create a hide armor. No sexlabs events had taken place; I basically appeared in the world, killed a few wolves, fast traveled to Riverrun, create the hide armor from their pelts and then started moving to Whiterun (pausing to kill some wolves and then deal with the giant) while wearing that vanilla armor. That was about ten minutes of play and exhibition was already up to about 30 percent in Windhelm region and Whiterun. 

*edit*

I forgot that on this game there was a sex attack at the very start of game followed by a second from a sexlabs hormones dremora a few minutes later. :D

So I tried to recreate the problem again on a new game and I can't. The only difference I can see is that in the first game, I had the transgender and bimbo race change turned off in that mod (I kept bimbo curse and succubus curse turned on). This time, I turned all that on. So I don't know what to make of that.

If Skyrimll sees this, that basically means the succubus curse (corrupted) was activated while only that option and bimbo curse were check as on in the MCM.

Actually you could have gained the exhib fame by the Cum exposed in bodypart not covert (like Face or hands) going around whiterun...

I didn't get why you have also gained fame in windhelm by the way...

Keep an eye on the Active Magic Effects tab when you see the message about the fame gain.

Actually, dead actors put in place by the game (for a narrative or a plot) aren't excluded. For instance, in front of the Pinepeak Cavern are a set of hunter bodies. They get some collars too. Happens with every dead-by-default actor.

Anyhow, the equip feature should be disabled by default and only used on request. It's alright to designate a NPC as dominant or sub, but you have to leave the choice of equipment to the content/quest mods. I mean, even if somebody is leaning towards submissiveness or dominant, that isn't set in stone. For instance sexlab dialogues (or stories? Urgh, I'll have to check.) from skyrimLL does change the relationship between the player and NPC based on the player actions. If the player act as a dominant, the npc get submissive towards the player. The inverse is also true. However, that doesn't mean that an actor submissive to the player is a sub for everybody: that actor could very well be the dom of another NPC.

Yeah, relationships are hard :P

Errata corrige: I was sure that in the initialization spell there's a "Is Dead != 0", and actually there is... but in my 'developer' version, not in the 0.99 XD

My fault -> IS corrected but ISN'T released.

About the equip NPC:

I didn't see your point now, you could simply set it off, anytime.

Also if a mod want to change the Roletype of an npc it could be done with a single SendmodEvent [no dependancy] or the PC itself with the debug spells.

Going around with a collar doesn't make you automatically a "Everyone slave", simply "his/her master/mistress" [whoever he/she is] decided that he/she must wear that in public.

By default it's on to give a bit of color, nothing more, as said the consume of resources is minimal.

Preamble: I'm a tired. I did not sleep enough these past days, sorry if I don't make sense.

Yeah, but that goes against most mod philosophy where collar = public use. Also, the collars put some NPC away from more vanilla interactions like "I have a gift for you" from SL Dialogues. If you try to gift a collared NPC, that actor will answer "sorry, i'm not permitted". Meanwhile, those collars are, as you said, only decorative. There are no real meaning behind their presences (no quest, no content), and it just picture a kinky skyrim where everybody likes to go around with huge metal collars around their neck. Who does that?

In a way, it would be great to have SL Dialogues and SLSF to talk to each other so Dialogues can favor one behavior for the NPC or the reverse since SL Dialogues as a working Dom/Sub mechanic. Same with For the Masses, where the distribution could respect the Dom/Sub assignment. However as it is, I'd prefer that each unique NPC get assigned a specific role rather than juggling randomly on init.

There should be more "free" NPC, and not only guards. The dom tendency should be assigned to favor NPC designed to have a nature dominant, like Uthgerd the Unbroken. It feels weird to have a Uthgerd with a collar yelling at you "I'm boing to bash your skull in with my fists!". While the customization of each unique NPC could be a chore, the random assign is fine for generic NPC.

A counter against mass initialization would be to do a assign on request: every time that data is requested for a specific NPC, SLSF will generate and save that on the fly. Which means that the requests will be done by the mods using the framework and not automatically by the framework even if nothing uses that resource. You can still look at the npc and process them, like if they got enslaved or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they aren't in a faction and are not wearing a device, there is virtually no need to force anything on the actor.

I would really appreciate if you and skyrimLL could get yourselves together to work the mechanic, as SL Dialogues and SLSF seems to aim at the same goal regarding this area. Albeit, SL Dialogues is more reactive and SLSF is more authoritarian.

Anyhow, putting things on NPC doesn't fit a framework. It would be nicer to let specific mods do that job, like For the Masses, and invite them to use your framework to determine who gets what. Wouldn't that be less work for you, more work for the other? ... Ergh, maybe not.

'g night

Preamble: I'm a tired. I did not sleep enough these past days, sorry if I don't make sense.

Yeah, but that goes against most mod philosophy where collar = public use. Also, the collars put some NPC away from more vanilla interactions like "I have a gift for you" from SL Dialogues. If you try to gift a collared NPC, that actor will answer "sorry, i'm not permitted". Meanwhile, those collars are, as you said, only decorative. There are no real meaning behind their presences (no quest, no content), and it just picture a kinky skyrim where everybody likes to go around with huge metal collars around their neck. Who does that?

In a way, it would be great to have SL Dialogues and SLSF to talk to each other so Dialogues can favor one behavior for the NPC or the reverse since SL Dialogues as a working Dom/Sub mechanic. Same with For the Masses, where the distribution could respect the Dom/Sub assignment. However as it is, I'd prefer that each unique NPC get assigned a specific role rather than juggling randomly on init.

There should be more "free" NPC, and not only guards. The dom tendency should be assigned to favor NPC designed to have a nature dominant, like Uthgerd the Unbroken. It feels weird to have a Uthgerd with a collar yelling at you "I'm boing to bash your skull in with my fists!". While the customization of each unique NPC could be a chore, the random assign is fine for generic NPC.

A counter against mass initialization would be to do a assign on request: every time that data is requested for a specific NPC, SLSF will generate and save that on the fly. Which means that the requests will be done by the mods using the framework and not automatically by the framework even if nothing uses that resource. You can still look at the npc and process them, like if they got enslaved or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they aren't in a faction and are not wearing a device, there is virtually no need to force anything on the actor.

I would really appreciate if you and skyrimLL could get yourselves together to work the mechanic, as SL Dialogues and SLSF seems to aim at the same goal regarding this area. Albeit, SL Dialogues is more reactive and SLSF is more authoritarian.

Anyhow, putting things on NPC doesn't fit a framework. It would be nicer to let specific mods do that job, like For the Masses, and invite them to use your framework to determine who gets what. Wouldn't that be less work for you, more work for the other? ... Ergh, maybe not.

'g night

Don't worry, with my actual knowlege of english is already a miracle that I've understood that we're not talking about a potatos salad, so half of the job is done ;P

Anyway:

I don't see that as a big problem... is just a deactivable features, swiching it "default Off" instead of "default On" doesn't changen almost anything, and, in case, it's something that could be reversed with the debug spell.

About the compatibility with SLDialogues / SD+ I've already spoken with skyrimll time ago, but nothing concrete popped out, if you have ideas about, fell free to share and I could tell you if is something that should added by SLSF or from other mods.

A past ideas was to use the Roletype to define the personality of a SD+ Owner (and on the other sides, override the Roletype based on the personalty of the SD+ master), but, like I said, I had no info about.

The Free Npc aren't only the guards: you misunderstood the scripts

IF they're guards they're Free (unless overrided), but if not (and doesn't belongs to other specific categories like Zaz Slaves/Jarls/etc) they will be assigned randomly.

If you want more Free Npcs simply increase the probability of Free Npcs in the Mcm (Still Overrides and specific category will work by itself).

About the specific Npcs I have three consideration about:

The first is that I can't track every single npc to defive which is, in my supreme opinion, their tendencies about sex. Because is an evaluation subjective for every player (for example: Ysolda, I'd said that she is submissive, but in mods like Amourous adventure, she is a crazy psycho bitch)

Secondly, define a list of specific npc to search at each initialization of every npc to find if THIS is THAT npc is a killer of resources:

Let's say, optimistically, that I have 30 "specific Npc", at every initialization of every Npc I should check if the subject is in that list.

and last, the sexual preferences aren't strictly related at your public attitude, some people appear Strong and indipendent and their attitude in sex is to be sub, others are Strong and indipendent and with a dominant attitude, call it perversion, human nature, whatever.

Be submissive against one doesn't mean to be submissive against all (like you said before). Said so any other observer is free to think whatever they prefear, with the risk to get a fist in the mouth from Uthgerd ;P.

It could cause some discutible interactions? yes, indeed, but is a common approximation for a side mechanic, not a simulator about relationship (a system like that will be better in games like The Sims).

Consider that you could always use the debug spells to reassign specifics npc to specific roletypes.

About the initialization:

I'll agree with you is that wasn't intended as 'framework' (I still have some difficulties to consider this mod as a Framework), but with the "initialization on request" you lost a big amount of data.

For example:

You could set the SexLab to seed the Npcs only when used, but in that case if a mod tried to find a "straight female with at least 6 male partners", the calls will likely going to miss (unless there's a suitable Npc that had sex with the PC before) and actually will likely use more resources.

Also, some operation like that was a cause (now fixed, I think) of freeze of the game.

Anyway, the SLSF system is stable, resource friendly and efficient as it is, I don't see a real reason to increase the performance (at cost of efficiency), we're at a good compromise so far, in my opinion.

About the compatibility with other mods I've send disponibility to various mod authors (and I've noticed also some advertising ;)), but mostly went without effect.

Consider that some specific comments mods, about reaction on PC, ignored that this framework exist at all XD

But the bests are those who say "Oh yes! I know/like your mod but I don't want to create an hard dependancy", like they have actually read at least a single line of the description XD

By the way, sorry for the verbose replay, I'm just trying to be exaustive.

Здравствуйте!

Я очень заинтересован в моде «Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'». Но у неё есть один недостаток. Я использую для игры replace одежды «a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon» и он воспринимает всю одежду и броню – обнажённой! Это недоразумение невозможно исправить настройками. Я уже все перепробовал!
Могли бы вы сделать, чтобы ваш мод имел функцию: Принудительно считать всю одежду закрытой (не откровенной). Буду очень благодарен.
Я не знаю, может кто либо писал ранее вам об этом, но я не понимаю английский язык.

-----

Hello!
I am very interested in fashion "in Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'". But it has one shortcoming. I use for the game replace "a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon" clothes and he perceives all clothes and armor – naked! This misunderstanding cannot be corrected settings. I already tried all!
You could make that yours of fashion had function: To forcibly consider all clothes closed (not frank). I will be very grateful.
I do not know, can кт or wrote you about it earlier, but I do not understand English.

С уважением, Kuoshi_Zetzy! =)

Здравствуйте!

Я очень заинтересован в моде «Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'». Но у неё есть один недостаток. Я использую для игры replace одежды «a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon» и он воспринимает всю одежду и броню – обнажённой! Это недоразумение невозможно исправить настройками. Я уже все перепробовал!

Могли бы вы сделать, чтобы ваш мод имел функцию: Принудительно считать всю одежду закрытой (не откровенной). Буду очень благодарен.

Я не знаю, может кто либо писал ранее вам об этом, но я не понимаю английский язык.

-----

Hello!
I am very interested in fashion "in Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'". But it has one shortcoming. I use for the game replace "a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon" clothes and he perceives all clothes and armor – naked! This misunderstanding cannot be corrected settings. I already tried all!
You could make that yours of fashion had function: To forcibly consider all clothes closed (not frank). I will be very grateful.
I do not know, can кт or wrote you about it earlier, but I do not understand English.

С уважением, Kuoshi_Zetzy! =)

Uhm.. I use LSAR as well and I dind't noticed that problem...

Consider that SLSF takes a few seconds (depending on your system) to update itself.

I want to start off by saying that I love this mod a lot but I wanted to ask whether you can assign certain role types only to certain genders, e.g. all males being dominant or normal and all females submissive or normal.

I want to start off by saying that I love this mod a lot but I wanted to ask whether you can assign certain role types only to certain genders, e.g. all males being dominant or normal and all females submissive or normal.

Versh was planning on gender support for the mod. If the plan was not already extended to this, then it would be very nice addition - especially with Slaverun Reloaded.

Uhm.. I use LSAR as well and I dind't noticed that problem...

Consider that SLSF takes a few seconds (depending on your system) to update itself.

Я осознал, что система одежды и "Fame" так сильно нагружают мой древний компьютер, что они друг друга игнорируют. Думаю, что исправить этот никак нельзя. Впредь, я буду просто игнорировать состояние одежды. Спасибо за ответ.

-------------------------------

I have realized that the system of clothes and "Fame" so strongly load my ancient computer that they ignore each other. I think that it is impossible to correct this in any way. From now on, I will just ignore a condition of clothes. Thanks for the answer.

• 1 month later...

Hi Versh,

First of all thank you for all of your efforts and I like this mod a lot. However, I am using around 190 mods and I am very sorry to tell you, that SLSF caused me CTDs. After de-installing it, everything was fine. I know this sounds somehow discouraging, but it shouldn't. It is difficult to master the side effects esp. in Skyrim.

What happened? I made a clean install, because I had my Skyrim folder still in Programs, which is a mess. Yep, I am working since weeks on the problems, I have with all the mods and Skyrim. Now, I made a clean install and SLSF most times - not always - started with the Papyrus error, that something is messing with the Papyrus storage - bla, bla - and that I should clear this by resetting the storage in the MCM for SLSF. OK, some times, I did this before the clean install and it helped or some times the message came back.

Now, the following happened - clean install, new game - the mods were loading but the error message from SLSF was first. However, the error message was on screen but the other mods were still loading in the background until, I think, Devious Framework. Then came no more messages of mods, they just stopped loading - way to go from there.

In the moment, I clicked on OK in the SLSF message, the CTD happened. Sometimes, some more mods were loading but only three or four lines - then: CTD.

After some more tries, I gave up and de-installed SLSF with the effect, that all other mods loaded without problems and no other CTD happened.

Just to let you know and for your information. If you need a Papyrus log or something, please let me know, but never did this before. Usually, I solve my problems alone.

Just FYI: No, I am not under 20 years old or close to it - way older. I have a M. of Sc. in C.S. and work since more than 25 years in IT. I had some misunderstanding about this in this forum, therefore please excuse my outing here. Thank you for your understanding. I am also not a native English speaker, but I try my best.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Saying that one mod causes CTD isn't really useful either. What a mod author needs is point of data as to why the game crashes:

• A papyrus log, to be sure there isn't any other issues
  • Do you use the crashfix plugin?
  • Have you analyzed the minidump file generated by skse? Are the points of failures always the same?
  • Have you properly installed your mods, that is incrementally to be sure that the scripts settle in. This is somewhat critical, don't load your 190 mods at once.

There are mods that don't play nice with others. I had a similar issue with Sjel Bald Castle, the mod created instabilities as my game had random CTD. Thing is, that mod was full of scripts and strings. Removing the mod stopped the CTD, but by that time the save was useless.

Oook let's see...

Tested this mod with only the required mods and their dependencies, and I get the Papyrus consistency error as well.

Yes, the Papyrus consistency isn't something that want to work seamless, but so far isn't a big problem, eventually I'll automatize the Debugger about.

Hi Versh,

First of all thank you for all of your efforts and I like this mod a lot. However, I am using around 190 mods and I am very sorry to tell you, that SLSF caused me CTDs. After de-installing it, everything was fine. I know this sounds somehow discouraging, but it shouldn't. It is difficult to master the side effects esp. in Skyrim.

What happened? I made a clean install, because I had my Skyrim folder still in Programs, which is a mess. Yep, I am working since weeks on the problems, I have with all the mods and Skyrim. Now, I made a clean install and SLSF most times - not always - started with the Papyrus error, that something is messing with the Papyrus storage - bla, bla - and that I should clear this by resetting the storage in the MCM for SLSF. OK, some times, I did this before the clean install and it helped or some times the message came back.

Now, the following happened - clean install, new game - the mods were loading but the error message from SLSF was first. However, the error message was on screen but the other mods were still loading in the background until, I think, Devious Framework. Then came no more messages of mods, they just stopped loading - way to go from there.

In the moment, I clicked on OK in the SLSF message, the CTD happened. Sometimes, some more mods were loading but only three or four lines - then: CTD.

After some more tries, I gave up and de-installed SLSF with the effect, that all other mods loaded without problems and no other CTD happened.

Just to let you know and for your information. If you need a Papyrus log or something, please let me know, but never did this before. Usually, I solve my problems alone.

Just FYI: No, I am not under 20 years old or close to it - way older. I have a M. of Sc. in C.S. and work since more than 25 years in IT. I had some misunderstanding about this in this forum, therefore please excuse my outing here. Thank you for your understanding. I am also not a native English speaker, but I try my best.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Hi mabuse,

Don't worry, this is a support topic, the people look write here it they have problems :P

Anyway, speaking of your problem: it isn't actually a difficulty to master the .esp, it's just the impossibility to manage all the possible variables.

Your pc, the configuration of your Skyrim, the possible incompatibility related to the interaction with (or of) other mods, memory problems, etc.

I'll give you an example:

Two year ago my Skyrim folder was a real mess, and with 100 mods I get costant crash, problem, slow, etc.

Now I run Skyrim maxed out with 350+ mods installed and 230 extra esp, and I get one or two CTD a week.

About the SLSF:

Your crash could depend on many things actually, the fact that happend when pushing the "ok" button of the advide it's 'Almost' a coincidence (yes I know that it sounds as a cheap justification :P)

Actually a CTD happend when the game engine step on something that it couldn't manage, most of the time a Script (not always).

The message of the SLSF anyway doesn't run any script, it's a simple notification, when you push the 'Ok' there's not a script related, I could have done it with a message in the up-left corned but I've used the Messagebox to get visibility inside that mess of initialization message in a new game.

The only possible connection with the CTD could be caused form the Delay that pushing the "Ok" message dosen't allow a Wait function inside an initialization of another mod to run when is needed (like a source mod that get delayed to be initializated AFTER the sub-mod). And this because the Wait function dosen't run if you're in the "menu mode" (and a message box is considered menu time)

Ok, done the explain, you could try a few things:

1. When you get the message, don't wait, push "ok" immediatly.

2. If it doesn't work, don't start a new game with SLSF installed, but active the Esp AFTER starting the new game (Start, let all the mods initialize, save, load that save, wait for the evental mod upgrade, save again, close Skyrim, activate SLSF, reload)

3. Get a look in the Papyrus log, and search if there's a message with "SLSF_"

Let me know ;)

P.s.: Bicobus gived some good suggestion that are always useful when you have ths kind of problems

Maybe it's an issue of SexLab 1.61 vs 1.62? If they changed PapyrusUtil in between those two versions, I mean.

Or if you, Versh, are using the latest version of PapyrusUtil?

I use the lastest version of almost every mod, but especially for those with hard dependancy with mine.

tried to disable this because im sick of every npc wearing a collar, and get ctds instantly when launching the game, tried going through my mods to find out what has this as a dependancy and no luck, any ideas?

Disable the Equip npc and no one get a collar... This is the type of info that you get if you spend 2 minutes to read the description of what you're installing or giving a look in the Mcm...

Anyway: Slaverun Comments PlugIn

i cant w8 for finnal verson this is good mod but sadly i cant us it with my reinstald skyrim and i hope u remove the child remove optison becous it kill the emerson i just one childer moking becous thad the most sasdy one and sorry for my bad tiping i suck ad wriding

Maybe you should have read the notification boxes in game after installing...

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have two questions:

1.) If I don't have Slaverun installed, does it matter if I set my player character's role in the MCM? I understand from the description in the first post that "kind/normal/bastard" attitude on NPCs changes the way they talk to you, based on your relationship with them. But how does it change things if the player character itself is set "kind" or "bastard"? Also, does it matter if the player character is set dominant or submissive, if there's no external mod making use of the system?

2.) For defining which SlaveTats raise which fame: what do I actually have to enter into the text box to make it detect the correct tattoos? The names of the .json files that configure the tattoos? The names of the folders containing the textures? The name of the categories in the SlaveTats mod ingame?

Hello, I have two questions:

1.) If I don't have Slaverun installed, does it matter if I set my player character's role in the MCM? I understand from the description in the first post that "kind/normal/bastard" attitude on NPCs changes the way they talk to you, based on your relationship with them. But how does it change things if the player character itself is set "kind" or "bastard"? Also, does it matter if the player character is set dominant or submissive, if there's no external mod making use of the system?

2.) For defining which SlaveTats raise which fame: what do I actually have to enter into the text box to make it detect the correct tattoos? The names of the .json files that configure the tattoos? The names of the folders containing the textures? The name of the categories in the SlaveTats mod ingame?

Hi,

1)Actually it dosen't matter the attitude of the PC, there's no mods that use this features, originally it should be used inside another subsystem that was cut off.

2)The name of the categories as listed in the mcm menu of the Slavetats mcm, for example 'Makeup' or 'Criminal', so you can to all directly in game.