• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really hope there has some custom future for mods armor, or accept naked armor setting from SexLabAroused like I'm using The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, but I need take off more than just bra and panty to trigger shame effect and gain fame. And shame effect should stop when armbinder or other bind animation kick in.And shame effect should

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any know how to fix slavetats bug? this mod delete all my tattoos, wear and tear, and any textures from racemenu and I get a clean body  ?, I uncheck "Allow Anonimity" and "SlaveTats: Specific Gain" but has no effect with a new or existing game (I have all the requirements and dependences updated), thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, nyxkai said:

Having an issue with the Sexual Fame warning popping up after every load on a new save. Not sure how to get this message to stop or how to fix it if something is wrong. Any suugestions?

yes, give a screenshot or a useful description what the warning says >.<

alternative: look in SLSF MCM for the debug option: clean papyrus... something

now I need a screenshot of the MCM myself lol

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

yes, give a screenshot or a useful description what the warning says >.<

alternative: look in SLSF MCM for the debug option: clean papyrus... something

now I need a screenshot of the MCM myself lol

debug reset all papryus storages fixed the issue. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I installed a few mods like this and fall of dragonborn. When I equip an armor, a pop up opens and asks me to set if the outfit is "well fitted", "tight," "revealing," etc.

Once you set it, how do you go about changing it? Is it in the mcm cause I couldn't find it.

On 9/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, user9120975435 said:

I'm assuming this mod is abandoned?

Did anyone make it work with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul so that sexual fame affects relationships with NPCs?

Unfortunately yes. One of the best mods for the full immersion of sexual relations for Skyrim. But like many similar mods, it is abandoned.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tschenko said:

I would like to know if anyone is continuing this mod or is it abandoned? ?

But the fact is that the mod development is over. The author himself talks about this.

In essence, this is a Framework that can be used with other mods through the API. But the authors of other mods do not want (probably) to use the API of this mod.
If you use this mod, then you just get help information about your character in the menu.

• 3 weeks later...