I noticed that actually being a whore-- say, in a skooma den or on the Red Wave-- doesn't add to the "whore" rep. 

There's also a DD item with a sign hanging on it that reads, "WHORE."  Since being a whore didn't bring up any points, I was curious to see if that did anything to one's rep: it currently doesn't. 

Slavetats options won't help here, the sign is no tattoo but a real sign, swinging and dangling on a chain, attached to a buttplug.

Since SLSF doesn't parse any texts ingame, i don't think there is something Versh could do about it except to hard code this sign into the framework.

I noticed that actually being a whore-- say, in a skooma den or on the Red Wave-- doesn't add to the "whore" rep. 

There's also a DD item with a sign hanging on it that reads, "WHORE."  Since being a whore didn't bring up any points, I was curious to see if that did anything to one's rep: it currently doesn't. 

Those are specific quests from other mods, it's up to their creator to add (IF they wish to) the gain of "Whore fame" in SLSF, there are two whole files of documentation about how to interact with SLSF with and without dependancies.

About the specific DD device (HR device adopted by DD) there isn't a specific keyword that defines the "whore sign", so, to add that in the gain fame I'll need to create an exceptions specific for that item.

Adding and exception for this implies to add the exception also for other, (like the "custom sign", the other HD devices and the "doubles devices" HR and DD).

In a calc about benefit and resources consume this is a really negative gain, so I won't do it.

Is this framework still working on? I almost forget this mod. And I don't play Slaverun.

Actually is on pre-final... there are minor thing to fix, but the big work is finished.

Slaverun isn't an hard dependancies, simply Kenjoka created a plug-in for SLSF, that doesn't require Slaverun to work.

This plug-in is downlodable by the Slaverun Reloaded page and COULD be use with Slaverun or not.

• 5 weeks later...

Yo!

I noticed the Slavetats options seem to not do anything, as for example - with Tats-spec Gain ENabled - a naked body idling an hour in a town, covered in category "SM" does -not- contribute to "Masochist" (contrary to description)

Is this framework still working on? I almost forget this mod. And I don't play Slaverun.

Actually is on pre-final... there are minor thing to fix, but the big work is finished.

Slaverun isn't an hard dependancies, simply Kenjoka created a plug-in for SLSF, that doesn't require Slaverun to work.

This plug-in is downlodable by the Slaverun Reloaded page and COULD be use with Slaverun or not.

Hi, so I'm interested to try this out, but I haven't understand if there are other mods to use it besides slaverun (that I don't use), and if it has some stand alone functions. The only mod I use that is nominated in this thread is SL hormones.... Does it worth the installation?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@Versh, I wanted to start by saying that you have a great concept going with this mod and thank you for keeping it up this long.

The cover/shame feature in this mod is arguably the best implementation so far. The animation change happens almost instantly when you drop armor and doesn't suddenly break combat animations (unlike the Cursed Loot version).

However, I noticed that footstep sounds will play during the cover animation, which you addressed here:

On 1/8/2016 at 8:08 AM, Versh said:

Already in the 0.96

(p.s. Damn, you're quite lazy eh? :classic_tongue:)

So basically 0.96 added a toggle to disable the shame effect, but if I wanted to use the cover animation, I would have to put up with the walking sounds. If wearing Devious Devices (thread), the noise is loud and nonstop. Is there any way you can patch the footsteps in the next release?

Also, I saw the player character use the cover animation once while sprinting but all other times it plays the normal sprinting animation. Any way you can make it work consistently during sprinting?

On 5/8/2017 at 3:29 AM, vorongren said:

Hi, so I'm interested to try this out, but I haven't understand if there are other mods to use it besides slaverun (that I don't use), and if it has some stand alone functions. The only mod I use that is nominated in this thread is SL hormones.... Does it worth the installation?

DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVED uses it to as option plugin

I would suggest this mod to affect disposition with NPCs. For example, traders not wanting to trade with you if your "fame" is the opposite of their preferences or if you have bad reputation. Tavern keepers throwing you out of taverns if your char is known for being of low morals or illegal/disgusting deeds and so on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is reference in the MCM and the scripts to DD vibration events causing fame increase, but the toggle doesn't appear in MCM and the vibrations don't seem to do anything

On 9/30/2018 at 5:12 AM, Amity said:

This sounds really interesting.

But what does it do? Does it make anything happen in my game?

Are there mods that make use of it?

better late than never:

- Devious enslaved continued uses SLSF to rise vulnerability

- Slaverun redux uses SLSF for NPC comments, the comments can be installed without SRR

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 2:31 AM, donttouchmethere said:

better late than never:

- Devious enslaved continued uses SLSF to rise vulnerability

- Slaverun redux uses SLSF for NPC comments, the comments can be installed without SRR

using vortex slaverun reloaded comments seams to have SLSF still as a master. I'm also  having other issues with reloaded.. still trying to find out what exacly is the problem when entering Dragonsreach after being enslaved.. I get CTD

25 minutes ago, BlackBoxFun said:

slaverun reloaded comments seams to have SLSF still as a master

that's correct

if you use the SRR comments standalone (without SRR) you need SLSF, because those comments were made for SLSF

for SRR comments are optional, but still require SLSF

26 minutes ago, BlackBoxFun said:

I'm also  having other issues with reloaded.. still trying to find out what exacly is the problem when entering Dragonsreach after being enslaved.. I get CTD

I fear that might have something to do with newest DDi or a conflict with another mod

before I talk about something I didn't try myself it's best to ask about that CTD in the SRR support topic (seems your not the only one)