19 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

Any Idea what causes this?

either one of these:

> PapyrusUtil 3.3 not installed or overwritten

> Load Order

If those above aren't an issue:

> SLSF MCM click on [DEBUG] Reset All Papyrus Storages (like it says on your picture)

> if the warning repeats after you did that => check if PapyrusUtil 3.3 is installed and not overwritten

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 2:49 PM, BlackBoxFun said:

using vortex slaverun reloaded comments seams to have SLSF still as a master. I'm also  having other issues with reloaded.. still trying to find out what exacly is the problem when entering Dragonsreach after being enslaved.. I get CTD

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

I live by this mod have been using it for over two years , some sexlab are very scripted which can be be interrupted by other mods . causing broken scripts which can lead to crashes.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

creating a new char needs a reset of papyrus.

I could not find the papyrus in the overwrite, my question.

How can I manage 2 chars without disturbing each other.

Are the settings, values in the savegame ?

The point is, if I create a new char, I got the message settings SLSF is not compliant with this save.

If I reset settings, this would conflict with the former char, I assume.

How can I solve this conflict ?

No one playing two different profiles with different chars and found a solution ?

your answer was just on top of this page :

"

either one of these:

> PapyrusUtil 3.3 not installed or overwritten

> Load Order

If those above aren't an issue:

> SLSF MCM click on [DEBUG] Reset All Papyrus Storages (like it says on your picture)

> if the warning repeats after you did that => check if PapyrusUtil 3.3 is installed and not overwritten"

2 hours ago, ovidius171 said:

your answer was just on top of this page :

As this is right below my post without a reference, I assume it refers to my post.

This is not the point I am asking for. My game runs fine.

I want 2 profiles with different chars. The settings of SLF refers to the first char.

Now I look for how make different SLF settings, one for each char.

My question was, are the settings in the save game papyrus or evt. in a spec folder

as the do not appear in overwrite as most mods do.

Keep it simple.

Where can I find the papyrus of SLSF

On 12/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, T-lam said:

As this is right below my post without a reference, I assume it refers to my post.

This is not the point I am asking for. My game runs fine.

I want 2 profiles with different chars. The settings of SLF refers to the first char.

Now I look for how make different SLF settings, one for each char.

My question was, are the settings in the save game papyrus or evt. in a spec folder

as the do not appear in overwrite as most mods do.

Keep it simple.

Where can I find the papyrus of SLSF

is skyrim folder ... i suppose

must look like SLSF.log

i forgot the MO stuffs since i use vortex but you must be able to enable different settings for profiles in your mod manager

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Can someone give me a list of clothing/armor mods that work with each type?

Example tight fitted clothes pasties etc

So I can take full advantage of the mod 

I don't think SLSF can detect different types of clothing and armor. I believe it just checks the PC's body slot for armor and clothes to determine if you are naked or not, which in turn it uses to increase Exhibitionism fame. You can use other mods to set particular clothing or armor to be read as "naked," and I believe that will work to increase your Exhibitionism fame with SLSF.  Is that what you meant? Or are you looking for some other clothes/armor effect?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of problems deciphering the configuration menu.  The words "morbosity" and "contage" are not commonly used English words.  I can't even find an English definition for "contage", and "morbosity" means "diseased state".  

Example:  "Mod Morbosity at Contage".  What?  And the help at the bottom of the menu screen uses these same words to say what the setting does, so it's no help at all.

Could I get definitions of those words as the mod author is using them?

On 5/4/2021 at 10:08 AM, aurreth said:

I'm having a lot of problems deciphering the configuration menu.  The words "morbosity" and "contage" are not commonly used English words.  I can't even find an English definition for "contage", and "morbosity" means "diseased state".  

Example:  "Mod Morbosity at Contage".  What?  And the help at the bottom of the menu screen uses these same words to say what the setting does, so it's no help at all.

Could I get definitions of those words as the mod author is using them?

You should read “Contage” like "contagion," so fame contagion, i.e., chance of spread of SLSF fame from one location to other locations via merchants, travelers, gossip, and the like.

As for "Morbosity," that's less clear. I think the author was going for a Spanish use that didn't quite translate to English, but I would think of "Morbosity" as something like "gossipiness," i.e., it's something that increases the chance of "fame contagion" (i.e., spread of SLSF fame) from a location to other locations.  As for "Morbosity Required," I think it is sort of the opposite, i.e., the "gossip resistance" of a location, which would reduce the chance of "fame contagion" to that location from other locations.

6 hours ago, Gristle said:

You should read “Contage” like "contagion," so fame contagion, i.e., chance of spread of SLSF fame from one location to other locations via merchants, travelers, gossip, and the like.

As for "Morbosity," that's less clear. I think the author was going for a Spanish use that didn't quite translate to English, but I would think of "Morbosity" as something like "gossipiness," i.e., it's something that increases the chance of "fame contagion" (i.e., spread of SLSF fame) from a location to other locations.  As for "Morbosity Required," I think it is sort of the opposite, i.e., the "gossip resistance" of a location, which would reduce the chance of "fame contagion" to that location from other locations.

That's.... incredibly overcomplicated.  Why have two separate percentages when one would do?  It's like the joke "50% of people are wrong, 70% or the time". 

Here's what I want to do:  I don't want fame to go away.  I find it really hard to believe that one day they are calling you a whore, and a week later they've forgotten all about you.  So what oddly named setting do I change to make that happen?

12 hours ago, aurreth said:

That's.... incredibly overcomplicated.  Why have two separate percentages when one would do?  It's like the joke "50% of people are wrong, 70% or the time". 

Here's what I want to do:  I don't want fame to go away.  I find it really hard to believe that one day they are calling you a whore, and a week later they've forgotten all about you.  So what oddly named setting do I change to make that happen?

I agree, but it works pretty well for an unsupported mod, so I'm not complaining. So, the oddly named setting you need is Fame Decadence. Set that to 0. Then no fame decreases. Just out of curiosity, are you using this framework with any particular mod that makes use of it?

14 hours ago, Gristle said:

I agree, but it works pretty well for an unsupported mod, so I'm not complaining. So, the oddly named setting you need is Fame Decadence. Set that to 0. Then no fame decreases. Just out of curiosity, are you using this framework with any particular mod that makes use of it?

Public Whore uses it, or can use it.  And SLSF Fame Comments.

On 5/7/2021 at 8:49 AM, aurreth said:

Public Whore uses it, or can use it.  And SLSF Fame Comments.

I'll have to check out Public Whore. The other one is mine. Working on an update at the moment that allows SLSF fame levels to trigger SexLab events (and offers of SexLab events) from NPCs and supported followers (Mjoll and Serana). 

So, running into an issue where, on a brand new character, the mod is applying the Equip Status "Too much cum on body in sight", despite the brand new character having never even interacted with another NPC.  There seems to be no way to clear this status.