Just wanted to pass along for those it may be useful to.

If you're using the SE ported version of Fame Framework, and rarely/never see any fame increases, even if everything else in the mod appears to be working - try the non-ported standard version. 

I have had the ported version installed for a long time, and figured there was some conflict or other failure.  Fought with it a lot recently to try to tune a new starting game, and finally figured I'd try the non-ported version.  Still not long into the play through, but so far I'm getting reliable fame accrual as expected.  Running AE, seems to be working.

Hope that helps

Update:  Naturally after posting this, fame accrual stopped again.  So not really a big win, even if it did work for two game starts and several hours, instead of about a half-hour to an hour...  would be nice if it worked consistently.  :(

Edited by Bigglsby

guys can someone explain me how the the esception and slavetat compatibility work? I tried to read ton the mod page but i didnt understand well.......i would like to make so that some of the tats are condered visible and i would like to add that the tats from MeekosBitch give bestiality fame

17 minutes ago, WaaaaghMaster42 said:

guys can someone explain me how the the esception and slavetat compatibility work? I tried to read ton the mod page but i didnt understand well.......i would like to make so that some of the tats are condered visible and i would like to add that the tats from MeekosBitch give bestiality fame

The first thing I dunno how it works myself. For specific fame you add the name of the tattoo category, don't remember if its case sensitive, you can check it on slavetats modlist what the category is called for this mod. It obviously works the best if that mod has more specific theme for its tattoos but I'm pretty sure yours is mostly creature stuff. The button for the exceptions and specific fame is in the mod menu I think its like arrow up by default or something?

2 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

The first thing I dunno how it works myself. For specific fame you add the name of the tattoo category, don't remember if its case sensitive, you can check it on slavetats modlist what the category is called for this mod. It obviously works the best if that mod has more specific theme for its tattoos but I'm pretty sure yours is mostly creature stuff. The button for the exceptions and specific fame is in the mod menu I think its like arrow up by default or something?

ok, i created the category MeekosBitch since in the slave tats menu thats how its called and set that it add bestiality fame, now since my character is using bikini armour and she has a visible belly tats how do i set that the tats is visibile and not hidden?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 3:05 AM, Bigglsby said:

Just wanted to pass along for those it may be useful to.

If you're using the SE ported version of Fame Framework, and rarely/never see any fame increases, even if everything else in the mod appears to be working - try the non-ported standard version. 

I have had the ported version installed for a long time, and figured there was some conflict or other failure.  Fought with it a lot recently to try to tune a new starting game, and finally figured I'd try the non-ported version.  Still not long into the play through, but so far I'm getting reliable fame accrual as expected.  Running AE, seems to be working.

Hope that helps

Update:  Naturally after posting this, fame accrual stopped again.  So not really a big win, even if it did work for two game starts and several hours, instead of about a half-hour to an hour...  would be nice if it worked consistently.  :(

The original version worked over years w/o any issues on my several playthroughs. The SE version did not - same problem as you described. I chose - like you - to switch back to the old LE Version on the same save and it didnt help immediatly like you described. I decided to continue anyway because i didnt want to start a new game again. After a while i noticed, it works again, at least for the last 20 hours on my current playthrough. I dont know why, maybe some scripts from the SE version had to timeout or something like that before it worked again. 

Long story short: Only use the original SLSF. Works since 2015 and will probably until the end of times

Edited by Heinz01
3 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

The original version worked over years w/o any issues on my several playthroughs. The SE version did not - same problem as you described. I chose - like you - to switch back to the old LE Version on the same save and it didnt help immediatly like you described. I decided to continue anyway because i didnt want to start a new game again. After a while i noticed, it works again, at least for the last 20 hours on my current playthrough. I dont know why, maybe some scripts from the SE version had to timeout or something like that before it worked again. 

Long story short: Only use the original SLSF. Works since 2015 and will probably until the end of times

Thanks for the longer-term feedback.  Since I'd considered it "stalled" I'd pulled it from my list, even though I want it (and SFComments).  I'mma throw it back into my loadout and cross my fingers for a "reawakening" when it eventually goes silent.  :)

• 1 month later...

I have a similar issue with the stats not increasing (currently using the SE version on AE, but I've tried the LE version as well and had the same issue). I do get a Papyrus error every few seconds (roughly every set period in the MCM):

[07/16/2023 - 07:49:15PM] Error: Cannot call MoveTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SLSF_Misc (2701757F)].slsf_utility.CallTheCaster() - "SLSF_Utility.psc" Line 147
	[SLSF_FameMaintenance (270185A6)].SLSF_FameMaintenance.FamePeriodicIncrease() - "SLSF_FameMaintenance.psc" Line 789
	[SLSF_Clock (27018B0A)].SLSF_Clock.OnUpdate() - "SLSF_Clock.psc" Line 52
[07/16/2023 - 07:49:15PM] Error: Cannot cast a spell from a None source
stack:
	[ (2701BB8B)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SLSF_Misc (2701757F)].slsf_utility.CallTheCaster() - "SLSF_Utility.psc" Line 148
	[SLSF_FameMaintenance (270185A6)].SLSF_FameMaintenance.FamePeriodicIncrease() - "SLSF_FameMaintenance.psc" Line 789
	[SLSF_Clock (27018B0A)].SLSF_Clock.OnUpdate() - "SLSF_Clock.psc" Line 52

I feel like this may be due to a newer version of Papyrus (yes, I have the newest Papyrus installed and working with everything else) and could do with being recompiled, but it's not something I'm confident in doing myself (I've had issues with compiling Papyrus in the past, so I'm not even sure my CK is set up to do it properly, nor do I know any other solutions?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
For those who have problems with this mod which stops working along the way, i found on my configuration that it comes from the dyndolod plugin dll which interferes with papyrus utility and which gives the shit.
I hope this can help some of you.

When you initially equip an armor, you are given a list that allows you to set the skimpiness level. Is there a way to reset this/fire it again?

EDIT: Ignore that, I'm an idiot. There's an MCM option for that.

Edited by The Zen
3 hours ago, The Zen said:

When you initially equip an armor, you are given a list that allows you to set the skimpiness level. Is there a way to reset this/fire it again?

That's from milk addict, not this mod

Edited by Aldid
5 hours ago, Aldid said:

That's from milk addict, not this mod

It's actually from this mod. Mind you, I found the answer to my question when I stopped being an idiot and tried the MCM menu (there is a reset worn armor option there).

Edited by The Zen
On 7/9/2023 at 3:51 PM, MiraDAnt said:

I get notifications of the fame but the numbers on the stats doesn't increase. What to do?

On 7/27/2023 at 5:40 AM, 12kaltbrei said:

I am also having the issue where I get a message but no Fame update. I am running AE with the SE version (LE did not work either). Anyone ever found the reason for that ?

The notices you are getting may be from Public Whore mod, rather than SLSF.  PW uses a similar system for tracking fame for its own purposes, and has a similar (but not the same) notification.  Assuming you both have PW installed, that is likely the fame that is incrementing.

7 minutes ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

I assume that it took the creator hours to write the description of the mod... and it could have been written in 5 minutes.,
Anyway.... I still don't know what this mod is about

It's a framework that enables other mods. Sex Lab Sexual Fame Comments, for example, adds dialogue and actions NPCs can take based on what they've seen you do using this mod.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

It's a framework that enables other mods. Sex Lab Sexual Fame Comments, for example, adds dialogue and actions NPCs can take based on what they've seen you do using this mod.

Also used by Public Whore to start from the fame route, and SL survival humiliating confessions raise apropriate fame categories in the area. All of those 3 work pretty nice together. Just the additions arrived after the last update so they aren't on this page. Those are all the ones I remember about. Slaverun too obviously but thats on this page.

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2022 at 9:32 PM, Vigor said:

It took me quite some time and searching to realize there is an "obvious" feature to exclude slave tats by name in the mod menu (the ui extension wheel one accessed by a hotkey). For YPS just add "YpsFashion" to exclude list there and change location (at least it didn't work instantly for me). Hopefully it helps someone too^^

P.S. There is also an option to exclude armors, but I haven't tried it @Aldid

I'm trying to do this and add YPS objects from Slavetats to the Excluded List. But when I use the hotkey and press add excluded...nothing happens. Is it supposed to open up a list where I can type this in or something?

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Azatthot said:

I just wanted to inquire if it is possible to add fame with a console command??

No, but you can add any amount of fame to any category with the in-game radial menu. EDIT: I should have said with the SLSF debug spells that you can enable through the in-game radial menu.

Edited by Gristle
11 hours ago, Azatthot said:

I just wanted to inquire if it is possible to add fame with a console command??

An alternative would be editing the ESM with Xedit but , what would be the taste of that ? better a great whore who fucks all of Skyrim , than one who is still a virgin

If then , the request is based on the fact that it does not increase fame using a specific mod ( e.g TAP) , you have to create a specific script to make it work. By the way, suggested to me by the same @Gristle

On 7/26/2023 at 3:13 AM, alain31 said:

Hi,
For those who have problems with this mod which stops working along the way, i found on my configuration that it comes from the dyndolod plugin dll which interferes with papyrus utility and which gives the shit.
I hope this can help some of you.

i have the same issue, but disabling dyndolod.dll would destroy my mod setup. anyone can give some wise advise ?