On 5/9/2021 at 6:12 AM, aurreth said:

So, running into an issue where, on a brand new character, the mod is applying the Equip Status "Too much cum on body in sight", despite the brand new character having never even interacted with another NPC.  There seems to be no way to clear this status.

I haven't had any issue switching profiles with SLSF in the mod list, including to new characters. You might try toggling the MCM setting that allows heavy cum textures to show through clothing. If that doesn't work, you might "interact with another NPC" to earn that status the normal way. It may be a flag that got flipped the wrong way and a normal cycle may reset it.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:05 PM, Gristle said:

The fix is to install Devious Devices.

I love scouring comments on a mod and finding the issue I was looking for a solution to.

Thank you for the answer to this question. I tested it, and it does work.

Though I don't want to use Devious Devices just for this mod considering its huge size and 4 .esms, and if people will detect me as Naked when I'm wearing headgear then I'd rather not use SLSF instead. After all, I was only using it for Public Whore and SLSF Comments anyway and PW can be used without this mod. So, again, thank you :)

20 hours ago, Gristle said:

I haven't had any issue switching profiles with SLSF in the mod list, including to new characters. You might try toggling the MCM setting that allows heavy cum textures to show through clothing. If that doesn't work, you might "interact with another NPC" to earn that status the normal way. It may be a flag that got flipped the wrong way and a normal cycle may reset it.

By "interact" I mean hasn't so much as talked to anyone.  Spawn in world and effect is applied.  From then on it seems to more or less randomly appear and disappear.

Also, it appears even if the character has never had sex with a male, even if F-F cum effects are disabled in SexLab (and I have all cum effects disabled everywhere I can find them.)

It's likely caused by every mod author ignoring SexLab settings and deciding on their own to apply cum effects, and then all of those fighting each other.  I find it so egregiously annoying that I actually replaced the textures with blank textures to keep them from appearing.  Now what I need to do is find a way to short circuit that applied Equip Status.  I haven't been able to figure out how to clear it using the console.  SLSF uses factions to track things, but locating the specific faction and resetting it or freezing it is difficult due to poor documentation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

The children remover, is it essential for this mod or is it only because of the immersion to protect the children? I would find it a real pity to see no more children running around in the game.

It is not essential. I would disable it in the SLSF MCM. SLSF doesn't interact with children in any way that I can detect.

• 1 month later...

Two, weird smallish issues. Character is naked or wearing revealing armor and the shame effect is checked, but they don't cover themselves. Another is is that I ahve notify increase turned off, yet i keep getting messages as "you were seen having sex" or "you were seen naked" every few minutes which is a pain the ass lol. Don't know if it's for sure this mod, but yeah only one i can think of.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:20 PM, Kage777 said:

Two, weird smallish issues. Character is naked or wearing revealing armor and the shame effect is checked, but they don't cover themselves. Another is is that I ahve notify increase turned off, yet i keep getting messages as "you were seen having sex" or "you were seen naked" every few minutes which is a pain the ass lol. Don't know if it's for sure this mod, but yeah only one i can think of.

These are SLSF framework questions, but I'll try to answer. As for the shame effect, I always turn it off, but I note that the SLSF MCM says that a PC flagged as an Exhibitionist in SexLabAroused won't cover. So I would check that.  Also Devious Cursed Loot (DCL) has a shame cover effect as well, so you might check that. I'm not sure how that interacts with the SLSF shame effect. As for SLSF 'Notify Increase' I have it enabled and all I get is generic messages upon fame gain that say "You gain some fame in this location..." Nothing specific like you mention, so I'm guessing those messages are coming from another mod. For example, DCL can generate messages when you are seen naked or having sex with the right options selected (i.e., Public Indecency Enabled, Public Nudity). 

On 8/27/2021 at 1:36 AM, Gristle said:

These are SLSF framework questions, but I'll try to answer. As for the shame effect, I always turn it off, but I note that the SLSF MCM says that a PC flagged as an Exhibitionist in SexLabAroused won't cover. So I would check that.  Also Devious Cursed Loot (DCL) has a shame cover effect as well, so you might check that. I'm not sure how that interacts with the SLSF shame effect. As for SLSF 'Notify Increase' I have it enabled and all I get is generic messages upon fame gain that say "You gain some fame in this location..." Nothing specific like you mention, so I'm guessing those messages are coming from another mod. For example, DCL can generate messages when you are seen naked or having sex with the right options selected (i.e., Public Indecency Enabled, Public Nudity). 

Ok, thanks for trying, I see but I don't have DCL or any devious mods on this file. I know my character isn't exhibitionist since it isn't checked. And for some reason SLACS won't letr me set cum layers and isn't detecting SOS. Possibly because I merged a few of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I have an embarrassing question here. After I accidentally clicked the option "Remove child npc", about a certain period of time afterwards, I suddenly found that all the child npcs in the game disappeared. Strangely, no matter if I turn off this option or even uninstall the mod, the children no longer appear. Yes, a less annoying bug, I even think the game is much cleaner. However, when I was about to start the mission of the Dark Brotherhood, I started to think this bug was not fun. Does anyone know how to solve this situation?

49 minutes ago, straightmanroger said:

Hello everyone, I have an embarrassing question here. After I accidentally clicked the option "Remove child npc", about a certain period of time afterwards, I suddenly found that all the child npcs in the game disappeared. Strangely, no matter if I turn off this option or even uninstall the mod, the children no longer appear. Yes, a less annoying bug, I even think the game is much cleaner. However, when I was about to start the mission of the Dark Brotherhood, I started to think this bug was not fun. Does anyone know how to solve this situation?

You could try and wait a few days. If I understand it correct SLSF only sends them way, so maybe it takes a while until they are back.

Removing SLSF.esm also might messed up more now, because if the esm is not exchanged your whole LO changes.

In addition, after removal of a mod you would need to clean your save in case SLSF saved scripts about those children (use FallrimTools).

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 9/12/2021 at 12:23 PM, straightmanroger said:

According to an in-game message box that popped up once when I was fiddling with this option, after you disable the "Remove Child NPC" toggle, you have to wait 24 hours in game before the children will come back.

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2021 at 10:23 PM, straightmanroger said:

I can answer here. For me this option was automatically on at the start so i couldn't properly start Glenmoril quest, cause certain child npc was teleported away. So basically what this feature in mcm does is teleport children to the mountain north-west of Whiterun. Don't know why anyone would need this feature on at all.

There is also another feature turned on by default, which equips zaz collars to submissive npcs. It was so long for me to figure it out that this mod is responsble for it)

Another 2 problematic moments for me are:

1) Any hood or helmet gives you naked status (i know that DD mod fixes it, but i am not using it)

2) If using Project Proteus to switch characters the mod stops working sometimes at all

4 hours ago, jumfunbur said:

1) Any hood or helmet gives you naked status (i know that DD mod fixes it, but i am not using it)

There is another "fix" for the helmet=naked bug. You can add the helmet to the SLSF Excluded List, which I believe you can do by putting on the helmet, using the down arrow hotkey to bring up radial menu, and then selecting "Add Excluded," and then "Clothing/Armor" and then picking the helmet off the list. This works, but has the side effect of also preventing the "Anonymous" option from working with the helmet. 

I've also heard that the bug doesn't exist with some non-vanilla helmets.

5 hours ago, Aunmyr said:

Is there any console command that turns on/off cum effect for comments?

Not that I know of, but if you use an alternate cum mod like SLACS (SexLab Advanced Cum Stages), it doesn't use the two-layer SexLab cum system, so the SLSF Fame Comments mod will not recognize it and thus will not generate comments for visible cum, and I don't believe SLSF will recognize it to increment exhibitionism fame, slut fame, etc. either. 

3 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Man I wish there was a way to disable exhibitionist fame gain. It's killing me with YPS. Is there a way to make the tattoos not register in SLSF? I know about Cum always hidden. But is there any way to have SLSF not register Head tattoo?

You could wear an invisible helmet. Otherwise, the next version of SLSF Fame Comments (3.1) will include a toggle to disable all Exhibitionism fame comments. (You'll still get naked comments based on actually being naked.)

11 hours ago, Gristle said:

You could wear an invisible helmet. Otherwise, the next version of SLSF Fame Comments (3.1) will include a toggle to disable all Exhibitionism fame comments. (You'll still get naked comments based on actually being naked.)

That's great news! Thank you! Well I didn't even thought of an invisible helmet. That saved me actually.

53 minutes ago, Hurniak said:

The MCM for sexual fame won't work, and hitting the default key for opening the options (down arrow?) doesn't do anything. SLSF  is definitely installed and active. I read earlier in the thread that this was related to papyrusutil - is this still an issue?

The SLSF MCM works fine for me. The usual solutions for an MCM that won't load are the following:

1) save and reload: quicksave, quickload (and if that doesn't work then...) 

2) open the console and type: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 (and if that doesn't work then...)

3) try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

15 hours ago, Gristle said:

The SLSF MCM works fine for me. The usual solutions for an MCM that won't load are the following:

1) save and reload: quicksave, quickload (and if that doesn't work then...) 

2) open the console and type: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 (and if that doesn't work then...)

3) try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

Yeah, i did all of those. The MCM just hasn't showed up, not even on new games. I do think that fame has been updating, though? How should the notification for a fame change look?

• 3 weeks later...