2 hours ago, laylajack said:

I can't find an option in the debug menu to mark headgear from mods as allowing anonymity - is there something I'm missing? Or is it a keyword I could add through manual editing? Thanks

Simply press downwards arrow and click "add excluded", that will do the trick

Edit: Oh, you seem to want the opposite of whjat I thought you wanted, I'm not sure there's an option for that. If the original mod didn'd pick the right slot for the headgear you might just be fucked sorry

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 12:00 AM, Papersword said:

Having a slightly strange issue: there's a couple of items I added to the Excluded list and now I cannot remove them. I've added and removed other items but, three in particular are stuck on the list. 

having the same issue, were you ever able to figure out how to resolve it? does anybody else have or know how to fix this bug?

7 minutes ago, Aycelist said:

having the same issue, were you ever able to figure out how to resolve it? does anybody else have or know how to fix this bug?

No, sorry. I think I had to wait for a new game. It might be possible to do a clean reset on the mod--disable the esp, load the game, save, clean the save, enable esp--but I just avoided using that particular armour again. 

9 hours ago, Papersword said:

No, sorry. I think I had to wait for a new game. It might be possible to do a clean reset on the mod--disable the esp, load the game, save, clean the save, enable esp--but I just avoided using that particular armour again. 

ah okay, found the problem to be persistent for me though regardless of whether i started a new save or not. guess it's just something i gotta deal with :/

On 4/16/2023 at 1:55 PM, Karkhel said:

Is there a mod that uses pregnancy fame in any way? And if there is did someone make Sexual Fame Framework work with fertility mode?

I don't know of any. I didn't use this fame type in SLSF Fame Comments because 1) SLSF doesn't work with fertility mode, and 2) there's no way that I know of to tell if the PC is currently visibly pregnant. The latter fact alone would make it really hard to write appropriate NPC comments.

48 minutes ago, Gristle said:

I don't know of any. I didn't use this fame type in SLSF Fame Comments because 1) SLSF doesn't work with fertility mode, and 2) there's no way that I know of to tell if the PC is currently visibly pregnant. The latter fact alone would make it really hard to write appropriate NPC comments.

Could go off the belly node, but I understand it would also count inflation mods etc, maybe it would be a funny side effect though. Maybe that would be demanding on the scripts for how little this adds? What about just going off different trimester buffs? I really don't know enough about this side of modding to suggest real solutions this is just me talking gibberish. I understand your reasoning, I much prefer fertility than oven for myself. Wartimes got some fun interactions with fertility mode already maybe one day some of it bleeds over to SL survival and I get something that way, either way thanks for explaining.

Having a weird issue with this mod. I get it installed, MCM working, notifications happening, all looks good, but then it just stops working after an hour... no more notifications, no fame increases, etc. Everything looks right, but fame ceases to increase when it definitely should. Any ideas what's wrong? Does the framework have known incompatibilities? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

Having a weird issue with this mod. I get it installed, MCM working, notifications happening, all looks good, but then it just stops working after an hour... no more notifications, no fame increases, etc. Everything looks right, but fame ceases to increase when it definitely should. Any ideas what's wrong? Does the framework have known incompatibilities? Thanks!

Check your magic effects if you're currently anonymous, some armor mods flag their equipment incorrectly

1 hour ago, Aldid said:

Check your magic effects if you're currently anonymous, some armor mods flag their equipment incorrectly

I checked and no anonymity effect. I even unchecked the anonymity option in SLSF just to be sure. I'm wondering if it could be script lag? 

19 hours ago, Gristle said:

18 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Could go off the belly node, but I understand it would also count inflation mods etc, maybe it would be a funny side effect though. Maybe that would be demanding on the scripts for how little this adds? What about just going off different trimester buffs? I really don't know enough about this side of modding to suggest real solutions this is just me talking gibberish. I understand your reasoning, I much prefer fertility than oven for myself. Wartimes got some fun interactions with fertility mode already maybe one day some of it bleeds over to SL survival and I get something that way, either way thanks for explaining.

This is odd, I definitely have gotten pregnancy fame. I use Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks. It could have been from Estrus Chaurus, but I'm pretty sure I only had a Fertility Mode pregnancy in Morthal where the fame was added. It gets to 100 very quickly. So having it be relevant to gameplay might be tough. Besides, well, just the town knowing that you had a baby. 

5 hours ago, Papersword said:

This is odd, I definitely have gotten pregnancy fame. I use Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks. It could have been from Estrus Chaurus, but I'm pretty sure I only had a Fertility Mode pregnancy in Morthal where the fame was added. It gets to 100 very quickly. So having it be relevant to gameplay might be tough. Besides, well, just the town knowing that you had a baby. 

I will keep an eye out next time my char is pregnant, I don't have estru chaurus at all so I will know for sure. The second part is a bit disappoiting, but I guess it would still work fine for just the comments.

17 hours ago, Karkhel said:

I will keep an eye out next time my char is pregnant, I don't have estru chaurus at all so I will know for sure. The second part is a bit disappoiting, but I guess it would still work fine for just the comments.

Yeah, since there is a balancing act to keep fame decay at a reasonable amount to have both fame that rises quickly under control and fame that is more cumulative relevant it would be difficult to make pregnancy comments reactive. Fill Her Up by BakaFactory has a comment system based on how full the PC is. Could patch those comments into Fertility Mode. By adding FM effects to the conditions list, or FM faction rank for Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks.

3 hours ago, Papersword said:

Yeah, since there is a balancing act to keep fame decay at a reasonable amount to have both fame that rises quickly under control and fame that is more cumulative relevant it would be difficult to make pregnancy comments reactive. Fill Her Up by BakaFactory has a comment system based on how full the PC is. Could patch those comments into Fertility Mode. By adding FM effects to the conditions list, or FM faction rank for Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks.

Interesting idea, first one I might look into at some point, no clue how to add those but I would assume you could do it in xedit alone? Second doesn't apply as I don't use fixes and tweaks... just a lot of changes that don't really benefit me as I pretty much only have fertility mode active for the player and no one else.

17 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Interesting idea, first one I might look into at some point, no clue how to add those but I would assume you could do it in xedit alone? Second doesn't apply as I don't use fixes and tweaks... just a lot of changes that don't really benefit me as I pretty much only have fertility mode active for the player and no one else.

I believe so. Since they are just dialog barks, it's likely they only have a condition set for the PC to be under a magic effect of FHU to be said. Add OR Fertility Mode effects and it should work. 

Does anyone here know if there is any convinient way to manually manipulate fame and/or tools for fame manipulation? Somewhat peeved over better/worce mod integration for SLSF categories.

Edit: nevermind, figured out how to access the debug function. Need to remind myself to start with checking MCM/mod page in detail.

On the topic of fame category "pregnant", couldn't it also be interpeted as "known to frequently be" (especially considering integration of EC+ and SGO), or "prone to behaviour with high risk of"? Something like, for functionallity purposes translated into SLSF Comments, preg+beast+nasty resulting in comments like "going on another "chaurus hunt"?" and "don't just leave the eggs after you pop'em out, cant risk an infestation"? Some food for thought.

Edited by ToeCutter23
Problem solved

According to the description, Fame PC Whore, should increase as a consequence of other mods. But what are these mods? 

Whoever tried :

Public Whore ;

GGFW;

TDF Radiant Prostitution;

The Ancient Profession ;

Radiant Prostitution .

None of these had any effect

If my memory serves me correctly, I had already reported this and, again if my memory serves me correctly, the solution/explanation never came.

Spoiler

b0bc45a6e547f23c7789a94fa90bea3e-fame-view.jpg.dd3b2f501c8fe77087666841656dbb5f.jpg

2 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

According to the description, Fame PC Whore, should increase as a consequence of other mods. But what are these mods? 

Whoever tried :

Public Whore ;

GGFW;

The Ancient Profession ;

Radiant Prostitution .

If my memory serves me correctly, I had already reported this and, again if my memory serves me correctly, the solution/explanation never came.

TDF Prostitution can increase SLSF whore fame. In fact, I learned how to increase SLSF whore fame in my SLSF Fame Comments mod from looking at the TDF Prostitution code.

So, those are the only two mods that I know of. I guess there's three, because there's also a whore outfit mod that increases whore fame. Also, you can also increase whore fame with tattoos via SLSF itself. 

If any mod author wants to add this function to their mod, it's pretty straightforward, as follows:

Step 1: Make a source file called MYMOD_Access_SLSF.psc in your source folder with the following text and compile:

Scriptname MYMOD_Access_SLSF Hidden

SLSF_CompatibilityScript Function GetSLSFAPI() Global
        Return Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001E157, "SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm") As SLSF_CompatibilityScript
    EndFunction

Bool Function IsSLSFLoaded() Global
        Int Check = Game.GetModByName("SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm")
        If Check != 255
            Return Check as Bool
        Else
            Return False
        EndIf
    EndFunction

Function IncreaseWhoreFame(int nAmount) Global
        SLSF_CompatibilityScript SLSF = GetSLSFAPI()
        If SLSF != None
            SLSF.RequestModFameValueByCurrent(1, 19, nAmount)
        EndIf                
    EndFunction

Step 2: Put the following code in the mod whenever a prostitution event is triggered, replacing the "2" with whatever amount SLSF whore fame should be incremented:

If MYMOD_Access_SLSF.IsSLSFLoaded()
                MYMOD_Access_SLSF.IncreaseWhoreFame(2)
            EndIf

And replace all the "MYMOD" references to the preferred other mod name prefix. That's pretty much it. There is no need to add properties to the MYMOD_Access_SLSF script, and no need to add it in a quest in the CK.  It just needs to be there when you compile the other mod. It does not need to be packed with the mod.

Edited by Gristle
5 hours ago, Gristle said:

Also, you can also increase whore fame with tattoos via SLSF itself. 

Tried without effect 

Correct me if I am wrong: If , I use the GGFW mod  the string

EndIf

should it be inserted here?

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.e04855976817d51b77669372d37098df.jpg

36 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Tried without effect

Tattoos should definitely work. Just make sure the relevant option is enabled in the SLSF MCM and use the in-game radial menu to add the tattoo category (use the exact category name that appears in SlaveTats) and fame type. Of course, the tattoo has to be visible.

36 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Correct me if I am wrong: If , I use the GGFW mod  the string

EndIf

should it be inserted here?

No, that looks like a spell that's just adding people to factions. I would think you'd want to put it right before where the mod makes a call to Sexlab to start the act of paid sex - something like SexLab.StartSex.

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

No, that looks like a spell that's just adding people to factions. I would think you'd want to put it right before where the mod makes a call to Sexlab to start the act of paid sex - something like SexLab.StartSex.

Would this do? Is the position where the string is inserted irrelevant?Can it be added anywhere, or is there a specific order?

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.11bcef44744ca89f6821774a416cf641.jpg

SexlabSexualFame , fame whore don't work? Solved  I have put this resolution, in my Blog, so I will always know where to find it

Edited by ?????? 1627
On 4/24/2023 at 7:09 AM, ToeCutter23 said:

On the topic of fame category "pregnant", couldn't it also be interpeted as "known to frequently be" (especially considering integration of EC+ and SGO), or "prone to behaviour with high risk of"? Something like, for functionallity purposes translated into SLSF Comments, preg+beast+nasty resulting in comments like "going on another "chaurus hunt"?" and "don't just leave the eggs after you pop'em out, cant risk an infestation"? Some food for thought.

Pregnancy fame could just mean 'known to frequently be pregnant' or 'prone to behavior with a high risk of being pregnant'. But, for normal SexLab mod environment purposes, that's essentially the same as slut fame. So, I'm not sure how to distinguish between the two. If the PC was actually visibly pregnant, that would at least give NPCs a reason for different comments than the usual slut fame comments. And even for slut fame-based comments (which could mention the risk of pregnancy), it's going to kill immersion if NPCs start talking about the risk of pregnancy if the PC is already visibly pregnant. So, I don't know how you make pregnancy-related comments make sense if the NPC can't tell if the PC is visibly pregnant or not. Also, would a random townsperson even know what a chaurus is, much less understand their reproductive cycle?

On 4/29/2023 at 1:48 AM, Gristle said:

Pregnancy fame could just mean 'known to frequently be pregnant' or 'prone to behavior with a high risk of being pregnant'. But, for normal SexLab mod environment purposes, that's essentially the same as slut fame. So, I'm not sure how to distinguish between the two. If the PC was actually visibly pregnant, that would at least give NPCs a reason for different comments than the usual slut fame comments. And even for slut fame-based comments (which could mention the risk of pregnancy), it's going to kill immersion if NPCs start talking about the risk of pregnancy if the PC is already visibly pregnant. So, I don't know how you make pregnancy-related comments make sense if the NPC can't tell if the PC is visibly pregnant or not. Also, would a random townsperson even know what a chaurus is, much less understand their reproductive cycle?

Well played, I freely admitt to being outreasoned. As far as knowledge on the Falmer and charuses goes, wordlbuilding is inconsistent (ranging frow the "Daedra" in Frostflow Lighthouse to "Chaurus pie") but I will willingly acknowledge it would fall outside the grasp of the layperson.

On 4/26/2023 at 4:21 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

Whoever tried :

Public Whore ;

GGFW;

The Ancient Profession ;

Radiant Prostitution .

Reveal hidden contents

b0bc45a6e547f23c7789a94fa90bea3e-fame-view.jpg.dd3b2f501c8fe77087666841656dbb5f.jpg

SL Survival will increase whore fame if you beg for money and agree to have sex in exchange. It will also increase skooma whore fame if you beg for skooma.

Edited by belegost