What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

52 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Sometimes it is best to take a break from Skyrim and modding in general. It can be a real pain in the ass sometimes and it sounds like you are getting into some really deep shit. Come to think of it I don't know how long I've been on mine.?

Also coming from someone who doesn't know a lot about scripting it is complicated and not always necessary.

just an hour ago i found the nuclear option, i can make sexlab do exactly what i want by editing sslActorAlias....but doing so may also kill Creature Framework forever.... no more MCM, no more penis selection menus, all CF based mods unusable until updated to non-CF, no going back, no downgrades.....when the edited script is used sexlab can/will directly interfere with CF by removing any of it's applied armors.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just an hour ago i found the nuclear option, i can make sexlab do exactly what i want by editing sslActorAlias....but doing so may also kill Creature Framework forever.... no more MCM, no more penis selection menus, all CF based mods unusable until updated to non-CF, no going back, no downgrades.....when the edited script is used sexlab can/will directly interfere with CF by removing any of it's applied armors.

MMG is going to war....

Most creatures can simply use a strap-on.

9 hours ago, gregathit said:

First off, there is no data released.  So what is your point? 

My point is that the issue seems relevant enough for the FBI to start collecting data on it. So your claim that police brutality is more rare than lightning hitting people seems kinda off. I do agree that the media loves to play the race card - every black person shot by police was a dindu nuffin saint, almost no news report shows the whole video if one exists or mentions the context. But, people die or are hurt due to use of excessive force used by the police. People die when they're swatted or are shot when they're asleep. Sometimes even complying with the commands (which is sometimes hard to do when they're multiple people screaming contradicting commands) will result in you getting shot. It's not a race specific problem to my knowledge, which might be faulty because the FBI hasn't released any actual data yet because it's incomplete. However, I don't trust organizations that rely on a certain narrative so I'll wait on the official data - any surveys or studies done by anti-racist organizations need the numbers to be a certain way to justify their existence. That would be like relying on the tobacco industry telling you that smoking is unhealthy.

Individual racists do exist and some work in the police, but I don't think it's a systemic problem. Otherwise you wouldn't have black people working in the police force. Hell, the most privileged and powerful man in the United States was a black man for eight fucking years.

When I say police reform, I don't say defund the police. It's about more funds for the police so you can get high quality personnel, equipment and training so cops can be confident to deal with anything thrown their way in the most efficient and preferably non-lethal way possible.

I also don't think white people are the problem. Look at Zimbabwe and what that has brought upon them. Turns out that simply being anti-something does not magically provide solutions for all your problems. Tearing shit down for the sake of tearing it down leads to much bigger problems down the line.

I would have to say SJW's piss me off the most because they cry about everything, get triggered so easily, and they ruin everything for everyone.  Society, movies, comic books, video games, etc.  But they're only #2 on my list.  What pisses me off the most are people who judge others before trying to get to know someone.  I've been through this a lot.  That is why I have very little friends and lived a solitude lifestyle for many years.  Also stupid/ignorant people piss me off too.

1 hour ago, DarkKnightGamer0912 said:

I would have to say SJW's piss me off the most because they cry about everything, get triggered so easily, and they ruin everything for everyone.  Society, movies, comic books, video games, etc.  

Faux outrage weaponized as a form of social coercion. The sad truth is nobody likes or respects these whinging sociopaths, and this could be ended quickly if society as a whole just stood up and said "I don't care, go cry somewhere else child" sadly most people are cowardly.

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” -G. Michael Hopf

9 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

My point is that the issue seems relevant enough for the FBI to start collecting data on it. 

Unless it was forced upon them by congress.  I'm not saying it was or even wasn't, just saying that there are all sorts of reasons why they might decide to collect data.  Perhaps they are just tired of the media's bullshit narrative.  Who knows.  Here is an interesting article from the USA today, a paper I rarely ever read due to much of the nonsense bias that they have, but this time they actually bucked the narrative even though it is just an opinion piece (kinda gutsy - I wonder if anyone was fired?):  https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/03/police-black-killings-homicide-rates-race-injustice-column/3235072001/

So your claim that police brutality is more rare than lightning hitting people seems kinda off.

No, not at all.  We have yearly data on lightning.  We have almost nothing on police brutality.  So right now, I'm technically correct.   (I know, weak sauce argument.......)

To go even further, all this hullabaloo over shooting and killing unarmed black folks (14 in 2019) and lightning strikes kill an average of 27 a year.  What is the point?  Just that no one I know worries about being struck by lightning.  Seriously.  It just doesn't occur to you to worry over it as the odds of it happening are so very small that it just doesn't register.  Yet the media and BLM trumpets hands up don't shoot like unarmed folks are shot right and left every day.  The narrative just doesn't compute when you look at the facts. 

Here is a page you can see about odds of lighting strikes:  https://www.weather.gov/safety/lightning-odds

It will be interesting to me to see just how these odds translate to police brutality when the data is finally in.  

But, people die or are hurt due to use of excessive force used by the police. People die when they're swatted or are shot when they're asleep. Sometimes even complying with the commands (which is sometimes hard to do when they're multiple people screaming contradicting commands) will result in you getting shot.

Does this happen, sure.  But is very, very, very rare.  And those cops who do fuck up generally are thrown off the force and sued out of existence (not to mention the city).  

Individual racists do exist and some work in the police, but I don't think it's a systemic problem. Otherwise you wouldn't have black people working in the police force. Hell, the most privileged and powerful man in the United States was a black man for eight fucking years.

Of course.  There will always be a few bad apples of ALL COLORS.  If the media was wise, they would help ferret these few bad apples out and that would be that.  As for blacks, yea, the whole systemic racism is only a thing to those who are just morons or those that pretend to be willfully ignorant so they can push some agenda.  There are far too many black millionaires, movie stars, filthy rich rappers, sports icons and yes, even a president for any claim of systemic racism to stick.  That Oprah decided to try to cash in on this nonsense is a clear sign of it being false.  That fat bitch has more money than she knows what to do with and is just after more (the gold digger that she is).  

I think we agree on far more than we disagree.   I'm all for accountability.  Now if we could just figure out how to bring some accountability to our politicians.

People whom haven't been 'relevant' in years hop on the Hot Topic and because they were 'someone' back in the day, suddenly are getting press again....

Fuckin' attention whores just can't kick that addiction. The dog might still be breathing, but most people are tired of watching it be beaten. When it's already past time for action, all these people just keep on talking. No one whom is capitalizing on the current mess wants it fixed - cheap views for mindless drivel that just keeps coming like a bad case of diarrhea.

The only thing lately I've seen worth commenting on is this postal service standoff, with the election coming up and the possibility of mass mail fraud.

When you're attempting to do something, find out that doing so requires a rather drawn out convoluted process... and then discover a super, idiotically simple solution that bypasses all the bullshit.

I win!  Muhahahaha!

But the time wasted to realize that such a super-simple solution existed.  Yeah. RANT!  Grrrr....

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

And in other news, someone has broken down the CDC raw data to age/sex.  It is going to piss you off:

On the other hand, listening to the reports of people who have gotten it, and recovered, apparently its effects linger.  Can you recover from it?  Highly likely.  Will your quality of life be exactly the same afterwards as it was beforehand?  What I'm seeing indicates that that is highly un-likely.  Damage done (especially respiratory) = reduced or even severely reduced quality of life.  And I'm not talking about simple inconvenience, either.

I understand where you're coming from.  I also understand that, while this may not kill me, I'm not interested in throwing away my quality of life.  Even so, there's definitely a "hive mind mentality" about all this.  As usual, the population centers are driving what is being demanded of everyone, regardless.  THAT pisses me off.

54 minutes ago, AKM said:

On the other hand, listening to the reports of people who have gotten it, and recovered, apparently its effects linger.  Can you recover from it?  Highly likely.  Will your quality of life be exactly the same afterwards as it was beforehand?  What I'm seeing indicates that that is highly un-likely.  Damage done (especially respiratory) = reduced or even severely reduced quality of life.  And I'm not talking about simple inconvenience, either.

I understand where you're coming from.  I also understand that, while this may not kill me, I'm not interested in throwing away my quality of life.  Even so, there's definitely a "hive mind mentality" about all this.  As usual, the population centers are driving what is being demanded of everyone, regardless.  THAT pisses me off.

>Netflix has its new series - The Cuties
>its about group of 11yo girls trying to win a twerking contest and the main character is black and muslim

I mean christ almighty, can someone nuke the Netflix HQ?? Or i dont know, buy out that company and destroy it?
Its literally starting to be Slaneesh level shit here.......

EDIT - you know shits fucked when 4chan /tv/ mods already stated that any discussion of this show will be met with permabans..

Well, it's not a series but an award-winning film. The only thing wrong with it was a promo poster that put a lot of people off, leading them to believe it was simply meant to sexualize kids. From what the critics who actually saw it say, the film is actually quite the opposite in tone and purpose.

Yeah its not series, my bad. 

>From what the critics who actually saw it say

Yeah im sure the "critics" level of mental gymnastics to somehow spin twerking 11yo girls into something that isnt pedophilia will be absolutely amazing and Last Jedi tier shit.

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

Yeah its not series, my bad. 

>From what the critics who actually saw it say

Yeah im sure the "critics" level of mental gymnastics to somehow spin twerking 11yo girls into something that isnt pedophilia will be absolutely amazing and Last Jedi tier shit.

Everybody has twerked at some point in their lives. If you say you haven't you are lying.

As for the pedophilia if we take into account all the parents that want to see their child at a dance recital now that takes some mental gymnastics not to think it is pedophilia. So good luck convincing people that it is.

3 hours ago, endgameaddic†ion said:

I'm 100% behind this guy.

It's interesting.  The older I get, the more I see.  The more I see, the more I realize that it's almost all in individual choice about how to react to a situation.  Case in point:

Here's a full police dashcam clip from the Aurora, IL Police Department.  It shows the entire interaction, and then at the very end, the short clip that's apparently going around Facebook as "police brutality".  What a croc of shit.  The amount of verbal abuse this officer took before he took action and the absolute disregard for anyone but herself and blatant bad attitude of the arrested woman.  Wow.  People conduct themselves like this and then wonder why they end up on the wrong side of the law?  She had multiple opportunities to prevent this situation from escalating, and it's ALL on her.  I can easily see this situation being handled entirely differently, with simply a summons to fix the problem, and perhaps a minor fine for incorrect documents.  Instead, she chooses belligerence and arrest.

17 hours ago, Canaris said:

>Netflix has its new series - The Cuties
>its about group of 11yo girls trying to win a twerking contest and the main character is black and muslim

I mean christ almighty, can someone nuke the Netflix HQ?? Or i dont know, buy out that company and destroy it?
Its literally starting to be Slaneesh level shit here.......

EDIT - you know shits fucked when 4chan /tv/ mods already stated that any discussion of this show will be met with permabans..

shhhhhhhhh be quiet

Spoiler

AND PRAISE PROGRESSIVENESS!!!

unicorns_fart_rainbows_by_sinamonsperlin