What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

On 8/26/2020 at 1:25 AM, nonusnomeni said:

cultural appropriation

In the Iliad, Achilles has blonde hair («ξανθῆς δὲ κόμης ἕλε Πηλεΐωνα» = "she (Athena) grabbed Achilles by his blonde hair"; Iliad, 1.197).

Reveal hidden contents

I'm literally Black man, and this is the most bullshit thing i've ever seen my life. I just pass this kind of nonsenses, same with the upcoming trashy movie The Batman 2021 like Batman played by pattinson and Gordon played by jeffrey wright..

>Facebook removed everything related to Kenosha shooting because muh mass shooting
>despite it being clear cut case of self defense
>Burn Loot Murder propaganda about killing white people and cops and their cheerleading to further riots that claimed like 50 innocent lives already somehow isnt removed
>despite it being a literal race riot

God damn i hate those leftist fuckers.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:25 AM, nonusnomeni said:

cultural appropriation

In the Iliad, Achilles has blonde hair («ξανθῆς δὲ κόμης ἕλε Πηλεΐωνα» = "she (Athena) grabbed Achilles by his blonde hair"; Iliad, 1.197).

Reveal hidden contents

Netflix keeps getting Stupid, blacks Greek gods.
I believe my pig whistles! :classic_laugh:
such a crap I don't look at my. 

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/troy-fall-of-a-city-casting-diversity-bbc-netflix-1202707708/

QuerulousDesertedGalapagossealion-size_r

Fuck discord cancer.

Get banned from a channel for some bullshit reason by a powertripping authoritarian and bam, no more help with bugs or tech issues for you because no one gives a fuck about any other form of communication like forums, steam page or whatever. 

On 8/25/2020 at 8:38 AM, Mr.Otaku said:

Really now? You do huh? The more i read your posts the more it reminds me of my catastrophic "redpill" slump two years ago. I wasn't planning on making a response here but since you mentioned me in your post and i caught this line i feel compelled to. You know why "women I thought were decent choices out to be horrible people years later." happens most of the time? Because instead of focusing on knowing each other people focus on trying to make a relationship. These same stories are abundant from the women's side as well where their husbands/boyfriends turned into a different person all of a sudden.

I guess i should blame society for not teaching more relationship things to the young ones but with little observation this is far too clear. You're supposed to "have fun", both the men and women. You're supposed to test waters and explore, then settle when you've gained experience and those that do avoid many complications that arise in relationships that appear to be "pure", for example, becoming sexless in 10 years.

Some of the best relationships appear between people who didn't take their relationship too seriously at first. The reason? When someone's not in "relationship mode" they show many more aspects of themselves and over time it becomes clear what someone's really like. Relationships are far simpler once you have your priorities straightened and perspectives grounded.

Yes, and of course that phase was catastrophic, assuming that you wanted a particular outcome that wasn't what you ended up with.  And you're absolutely correct in your assessment about people just jumping in with both feet trying to make something rather than just let what will be, be.  I tried to convince someone of that once.  That relationship didn't end well as all she wanted was the end result.  Not that I didn't have problems in my own approach mind you (the biggest being "Hey! I'm actually getting a positive response for once!" rather than looking at background, who this person was, why she acted the way she did, and her background's indicators of how she would likely be (which turned out to be pretty damned accurate looking back.)  That's all over the place, and both sexes are to blame, despite what I see constantly which is (in this case) "Women are to blame for all these problems." Um, nope.  Both sexes can make an offer, and both are perfectly capable of refusing the offer.  It's just that, in today's world, so many see the opportunity and - jump in with both feet. 

And of course, the whole "turned into a different person" usually doesn't happen.  It's just chemical blinders that prevent one from seeing what's really there when one's after a particular outcome.  Having said that, people do change over time.

As for "testing the waters" same goes for relationships in general.  If you've been single all your life, all you know is YOU.  You've zero experience in compromise, so good luck forming a successful relationship should one happen along.

As for the best relationships coming from an initial lack of interest and the reasons, absolutely, no question.  Still, I had a long conversation today with a man who is much older than I, and has been married for many years.  It was very interesting for me to state the same points I have here about how people act towards each other today, and to find that he readily agreed... and then immediately put the fact that he did down to being of an older generation with different values.  I think, in large part, that's my problem.  My parents are older than my generation's average parent age, and they were relatively conservative in those types of values.  I saw the merit in that, and, for the most part, acquired that conservative outlook on romantic relationships... and then watched as my contemporaries absolutely went off the deep end with the "modern" values.  Not to say I'm one of these Bible Belt conservatives (I'm most certainly not.), but I definitely understand where their strict values come from (and NOT from religion, by any means!).

In any case, this man and I came to the conclusion that the main, underlying problem is very simply a lack of respect.  Period, end of story.  It's affecting not just romantic relationships but how people interact with others in general, and for the worse.  Far worse.  There is little if any give and take anymore.  Only "This is how I view the world, and if you don't view it the way I do, then you're wrong.".

Case in point: A sign at work, that has changable letters.  The letter supply happens not to be secured, and twice now, I've come in to the sign reading 1. TITS & ASS and 2. FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY!!!  I know with 99.5% certainty who did this, and it's a damn good thing none of them were around as I would have ripped into them good.  The problem?  They're like certain others in this country right now: untouchables.  They can, and do, ANYTHING, without consequence.  The law DOES NOT apply to them.  Why?  Because if you try to confront them, they'll destroy you.  It's that simple.

And yes, that whole sign thing pissed me off.  Ended up going on a rant to the boss and a few others who work there.  They've known me long enough to know that I don't do that without good reason and/or a LOT of pushing.  I've about had it with the people I'm almost certain did this.

On 8/25/2020 at 7:54 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Well of course you might want more, but sex is a given. :classic_wink:

And seriously dude, you're judging her history while ignoring your own? What, does it come down to a count now? You'll get nowhere fast like that and all you're going to hear is screeching brakes followed by a hasty exit.

See my previous post.  In short, no kidding we both have history, but finding someone with an even remotely "reasonable" list is rather difficult.  Now you know why I keep to myself.  It's this whole 'values' thing (even remotely aligned with my own) that seems so difficult to find.  As I mentioned in my previous post, it's about respect, both for yourself and others.  I simply don't see someone (of any sex) who will jump all over sex with anyone who offers as having a hell of a lot of respect for themselves.  Frankly, given that it's my estimation that someone doesn't have much respect for themselves, I can hardly expect that they'll have any available for me, when they don't even have any available for themselves, can I?  Also, anyone who jumps straight to sex, I have to wonder "If this person is jumping straight to the "finish line", what the hell else to they have to offer???"

27 minutes ago, AKM said:

In any case, this man and I came to the conclusion that the main, underlying problem is very simply a lack of respect.  Period, end of story.  It's affecting not just romantic relationships but how people interact with others in general, and for the worse.  Far worse.  There is little if any give and take anymore.  Only "This is how I view the world, and if you don't view it the way I do, then you're wrong.".

I think that's a good bottom line to settle at. Lack of respect, or more specifically lack or consideration is what breaks any relationship romantic or not. I just get ticked off when i see "redpill" "mgtow" esque talk from someone because i kinda have a guilt complex over being really deep into it about two years ago and it nearly destroyed my life before it even started (in ways i won't bore you with). So instinctively i feel the need to at least inform them that they're walking a very slippery path and unless they're built for it they'll spiral out of control.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/father-of-seattle-chaz-chop-shooting-victim-files-3b-claims-against-seattle-king-county-and-the-state-of-washington-301119783.html

"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face." -Thanos

... Or it would if it didn't make me want all these fuckers put on death row. I hope he wins this lawsuit, and I hope the people whom are complacent, even after all this shit, get hurt next.

1 hour ago, GimmeBACON said:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/father-of-seattle-chaz-chop-shooting-victim-files-3b-claims-against-seattle-king-county-and-the-state-of-washington-301119783.html

"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face." -Thanos

... Or it would if it didn't make me want all these fuckers put on death row. I hope he wins this lawsuit, and I hope the people whom are complacent, even after all this shit, get hurt next.

Oh I'm always smug. Oh wait you were talking about someone else.

I heard that private prisons hate when inmates hang. Something about being unable to make money off of dead prisoners. People who run private prisons should go piss themselves cause they're next on the chopping block.?

31 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

I heard that private prisons hate when inmates hang. Something about being unable to make money off of dead prisoners. People who run private prisons should go piss themselves cause they're next on the chopping block.?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamala-harris-ag-office-tried-to-keep-inmates-locked-up-for-cheap-labor

https://prospect.org/justice/how-kamala-harris-fought-to-keep-nonviolent-prisoners-locked-up/

40 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

"Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up"

Of course she did, fucking psychotic leftist bitch. Where's CNN now with all their pandering and virtue signalling? Oh right they're too busy being the leech cancer on society that they are. Gotta blow more smoke about blacks apparently being hunted by cops or some shit or how Trump is literally Hitler because orange blumpf bad.

1 hour ago, Mr.Otaku said:

"Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up"

Of course she did, fucking psychotic leftist bitch. Where's CNN now with all their pandering and virtue signalling? Oh right they're too busy being the leech cancer on society that they are. Gotta blow more smoke about blacks apparently being hunted by cops or some shit or how Trump is literally Hitler because orange blumpf bad.

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/commentary/obamas-legacy-weaker-and-more-divided-america

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/barack-obama-the-great-divider-17791

As it turns out, dividing people is... divisive. ???

14 hours ago, AKM said:

It's this whole 'values' thing (even remotely aligned with my own) that seems so difficult to find

Stop wanting/expecting anything and take what's on offer. If you don't like what's on offer, go find someone else. There's is no magic fucking answer to anything. It's life and you roll with the punches till you die. Denying yourself some pleasure that's being offered while you stumble through it is solely on you. There. I'm done. Don't quote me on this again.

6 hours ago, endgameaddic†ion said:

KH doesn't want the violence to stop.

Old news to me. Mexicans have always had a Trump Piñata.

For them Trump is like our version of rioters, annoying and terrible for everyone involved. If you think that comparison is unfair then you must be new to life my friend.

16 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

For them Trump is like our version of rioters, annoying and terrible for everyone involved. If you think that comparison is unfair then you must be new to life my friend.

Liberal mexicans, which are usually 3rd to 4th gens entirely americanized. There are about five times more 1st and 2nd gen mexicans and not only are they conservative, they're like 1950s make me a sammich and do not ever open your mouth except to yell at our kids conservative. Frankly more conservative than current republicans, especially urban ones.

17 minutes ago, 27X said:

Liberal mexicans, which are usually 3rd to 4th gens entirely americanized. There are about five times more 1st and 2nd gen mexicans and not only are they conservative, they're like 1950s make me a sammich and do not ever open your mouth except to yell at our kids conservative. Frankly more conservative than current republicans, especially urban ones.

And both conservatives and liberals hate Trump. Imagine that.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

And yet he got more Mexican votes than Obama... Just like with black votes, lgbt votes etc.

And both conservatives and liberals hate Trump. Imagine that.

Sure thing bro. Keep repeating that, im sure this time it will work. Dont forget to screech about waycism while you are at it, worked wonders in 2016.
8 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I can only imagine the meltdown once Trump is re-elected lmao. I have a good feeling this time it'll be even more intense.

Wheter he wins or loses, shit will hit the fan.

I'm just glad there's an ocean between us.

News stated though that Giant Meteor will be making an appearance at the election, please do consider that option.

Spoiler

wLmARqG.png

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

And yet he got more Mexican votes than Obama... Just like with black votes, lgbt votes etc.

The fuck are you talking about? Mexico doesn't do U.S. Elections.

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

Sure thing bro. Keep repeating that, im sure this time it will work. Dont forget to screech about waycism while you are at it, worked wonders in 2016.

U mad bro?

8 minutes ago, Canaris said:

Well obviously im talking about immigrants and US citizens of Spanish descent/race/whatever you call it.

Obviously not. I could go English nerd and say well technically its Mexican American *pushes spectacles* but we'll move on. Also Trump didn't run against Obama he ran against Hillary Clinton unless there is some other popularity contest I missed out on.