What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

52 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Anyone that uses that term unironically cannot and should not be taken seriously. It sucks that being obese has become such a common thing nowadays, it's like the severity of it has gone down in people's collective minds.

Ya

I'm not a fan of bullying people for how they look, but not bullying and celebrating are two very different things. And that's where the whole movement took a turn for the worse. Accepting who you are and how you look like doesn't mean you should start celebrating it and neither should it mean that simple acceptance is the end of the road. Obesity kills you slowly and there's no way around it. You can be fat and somewhat healthy, for a time at least - it's not like you drop dead as soon as you gain a few pounds. But you'd be much healthier if you weren't overweight.

21 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Ya

I'm not a fan of bullying people for how they look, but not bullying and celebrating are two very different things. And that's where the whole movement took a turn for the worse. Accepting who you are and how you look like doesn't mean you should start celebrating it and neither should it mean that simple acceptance is the end of the road. Obesity kills you slowly and there's no way around it. You can be fat and somewhat healthy, for a time at least - it's not like you drop dead as soon as you gain a few pounds. But you'd be much healthier if you weren't overweight.

Exactly. Somehow "hey you should probably try and lose some weight" is the same as "haha fat fuck drop dead" in the minds of many defensive fat people. I had a colleague in my previous place of work who was exactly like this. He went as far as saying that we fit people are trying to impose toxic expectations and norms when it was clear to everyone that he's just hanging on to any excuse to not work out and get a good diet. We tried helping him, but he'd go all preachy about how he's "comfortable in his own skin" and "happy with his full body" and all we could do is look at each other trying to not laugh out loud.

It's just sad honestly.

8 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

Double-edged sword... besides the fact that video evidence is withheld so that there can be some semblance of an impartial jury, let's say this becomes common practice for non-criminal cases; the second they don't release the footage, for whatever reason, there'd be riots based on speculation that the video is being withheld because the police are guilty.

Asked a police officer friend what he thought about my dashcam idea.  He pointed out that, again, "ANYTHING can, and will, be used against you. (are you sure you want to provide evidence that they WILL use against you, or would you rather just pay for the damage and stay the hell out of a courtroom?)"  Double-edged sword for sure.

10 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

Double-edged sword... besides the fact that video evidence is withheld so that there can be some semblance of an impartial jury, let's say this becomes common practice for non-criminal cases; the second they don't release the footage, for whatever reason, there'd be riots based on speculation that the video is being withheld because the police are guilty.

In order to help the "jury" they (the police and government) needs to release the whole interaction if in any way possible. Those few times that it isn't and claims of wrong doing has been levied.. they should be able to release it to a limited group of professionals, reporters and such which can report the info to try to get both sides out. So that it wouldn't be one sided and help correct problems.  In reality, that 4 second clip that was released shouldn't have been released. Who is following up and finding out how that got released? Those are suppose to be secured.  Any release of police cams should be done so by the police department/DA for clarity and accountability along with a public statement of any review or info needed to be released at that time. Kind of like what was part of that video.  People don't deserve to see all the police stops, I mean really. Why.  Only time this is needed is with public complaints of misconduct. Or in this case a leaked improperly edited, clearly bias, clip of an event.

Which again (MAJOR RANT not directed at GimmeBacon )

Spoiler

WHY THE FUCK DID THAT GET OUT? HOW THE FUCK DID THAT GET OUT. WHOMEVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF THOSE CLIPS NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!  PERIOD!!!!! ONLY OFFICIAL RELEASES SHOULD BE OCCURRING TO PREVENT THIS BULLISH AGENDA MANAGING BLM CRAP FROM HAPPENING.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF EVENTS AND OCCURRENCES OF POLICE MISCONDUCT AND EVEN CRIME FOR THE COMMUNITY (BLM OR ANY GROUP) TO FOLLOW UP ON THAT IS LEGITIMATE.  THEY NEED TO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT ATTEMPT TO PUSH A EXTREME BIAS. DOING SO WILL INDEED SERIOUSLY FUCK THEIR ORGANIZATION AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE LOSS OF MOMENTUM. THEY ARE SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE FUCKING FEET WITH THIS AND THE "RIGHT TO PROTEST " (STEAL ALL YOUR STUFF)

THEY WERE GIVEN GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES AND SUPPORT FROM THE POPULATION IN WHOLE. OPPORTUNITIES THEY ARE SHITTING ON WITH THEIR BULLSHIT PERSONAL AGENDAS.

Unfortunate due to all this bullshit from the BLM organization, from their leader through to the agenda propaganda machine... when I hear they complain about some wrong doing... I say .."yea, fuck that happened. go try your bullshit with someone else"  Seriously. I try so hard to avoid any news and or other discussions once I hear it is coming from BLM. Previously I was actively reviewing and reading what they were putting out. I was one of those that were actively, emotionally supporting them. More than I had any other major social event over the past 10 years if not more.  Now I feel so stupid from the time and effort and thoughts etc.

1 hour ago, AKM said:

Asked a police officer friend what he thought about my dashcam idea.  He pointed out that, again, "ANYTHING can, and will, be used against you. (are you sure you want to provide evidence that they WILL use against you, or would you rather just pay for the damage and stay the hell out of a courtroom?)"  Double-edged sword for sure.

On a personal note.. I agree for personal use. You know if you use one for your own car. (I assume that is also part of your statement. Not sure about your "idea" didn't see it complete in an other post.. sorry if I am in error)

It is cautioned to use one due to that very issue. One mistake on your end and something bad happening.. you are really screwed. However, many citizens are quite careful and such so having one would be useful if you are in risk of having someone else try to do events that would make you in trouble more than the possible accident happening naturally.

Around where I am living, people are getting quite stupid .. this is a concern for me as well. Many times I have just missed an accident for someone else's extreme driving. Bike riders and skaters are even worse. (also they are classified as pedestrians) which where I live is a protected class of individuals when an accident occurs in a car... far more so than a auto accident. )  Parents with their 6 year old spawn trying to ride a bike in the fucking street behind them weaving round. I believe one was even younger. I couldn't even see them over my hood that is how small they were. WTF! They stay on the sidewalk. where I live, a parent / adult can be on a bike with a child in tow on the sidewalk. Only legal reason for an adult (above 13 years old) to be on the public sidewalk.  Enough of that. This as well as some other events are making me seriously consider getting a dash cam. Sure I might make a mistake and get in more trouble due to the video evidence but for the most part... I believe it will of greater use to protect me. Too many people out there that are being stupid careless cunts and acting like they are the center of the fucking universe. 

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

I might make a mistake and get in more trouble due to the video evidence but for the most part... I believe it will of greater use to protect me. Too many people out there that are being stupid careless cunts and acting like they are the center of the fucking universe.

Yep, this.  The one major accident I was in happened too fast to avoid, and had the other person lied, it's "I said, they said", and we get equal fault.  I guess I was just lucky that they told the truth.  A dash cam would have erased all doubt either way, and I've seen too many dash cam videos where the at-fault party lied to the insurance/police, and then faced the camera footage.  That and, of course, hit and runs.  Camera usually gets the plate number.  Oops.

Soooo, the place where I got my jeans for years got pushed out of business by Sprawl-Mart.  Guess who is now the only cheap clothing business in the area and doesn't carry the type of jeans I use as work-wear?  Yup, Sprawl-Mart. They did the exact same thing to the fabric stores a few years back.  Buy up all the supply so that the little guy can't get any supply.

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Those few times that it isn't and claims of wrong doing has been levied.. they should be able to release it to a limited group of professionals, reporters and such which can report the info to try to get both sides out. 

Ideology is pervasive, as it is, our country can't even trust the news to be balanced. By the way, the four second clip is a tactic... they get aggressive/violent, and the cameras are rolling so they can get that "victim" moment on camera. They mostly don't know or care if they'll win in court, but, if they can skew the narrative, they win the battle of public opinion.

8 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Hide contents

WHY THE FUCK DID THAT GET OUT? HOW THE FUCK DID THAT GET OUT. WHOMEVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF THOSE CLIPS NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!  PERIOD!!!!! ONLY OFFICIAL RELEASES SHOULD BE OCCURRING TO PREVENT THIS BULLISH AGENDA MANAGING BLM CRAP FROM HAPPENING.

These leaks as well as folks that put out this type of thing and the media are a huge part of the blame where we are as a nation right now.  They are playing off of our emotions.  This is starting to backfire in a spectacular way as folks are now waking up to the fact that these people are liars.  It is a sad state of affairs.  I think it will eventually lead to folks automatically dismissing any and all things like this and turn off our emotional response.  Which will be unfortunate when an actual real tragedy occurs.  

10 hours ago, AKM said:

Yep, this.  The one major accident I was in happened too fast to avoid, and had the other person lied, it's "I said, they said", and we get equal fault.  I guess I was just lucky that they told the truth.  A dash cam would have erased all doubt either way, and I've seen too many dash cam videos where the at-fault party lied to the insurance/police, and then faced the camera footage.  That and, of course, hit and runs.  Camera usually gets the plate number.  Oops.

Soooo, the place where I got my jeans for years got pushed out of business by Sprawl-Mart.  Guess who is now the only cheap clothing business in the area and doesn't carry the type of jeans I use as work-wear?  Yup, Sprawl-Mart. They did the exact same thing to the fabric stores a few years back.  Buy up all the supply so that the little guy can't get any supply.

Yes, and for the most part. I am willing to take the heat for something I make a mistake for. So for the dash cam, it is more and more appealing despite the possibility that I might be hurt. One lawyer I met stated for the most part he uses them all the time. He isn't concern as he does as he should and for those few times when questions would be raised... he'd be equal or more responsible anyway. (something about damage to front of the car generally makes the driver of the car damaged responsible.) That the dash cam is something that helps limit those cases when it isn't the drivers responsibility in the first place. To be h onest all this discussion now is even making me want to get one even more.

As for Shit mart.. I haven't shopped there. I haven't had the need to (yet) don't care how cheap their stuff is... (some is really cheap as in the flimsy product ;) ) I don't like their business model I don't like Amazon that much either, however, they have increased their pay (base) and have opened facilities where many that didn't have opportunities now do. So they aren't horrible currently in my opinion. Not wonderful, not great or even good, just not horrible. So now, I do have an account and use them for some items and such. However, I know how you feel about loosing your favored product. Few now a days understand that higher quality proper, perfect product can last way longer than what is being put out now. I have a leather jacket that is over 30 years old.  Hell my tee shirts are in some cases 20 and jeans that are over 15 years old. Why, because they were high quality to begin with. Now any tee shirt I hve gotten is worn out in less than a year. :( 

5 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

Ideology is pervasive, as it is, our country can't even trust the news to be balanced. By the way, the four second clip is a tactic... they get aggressive/violent, and the cameras are rolling so they can get that "victim" moment on camera. They mostly don't know or care if they'll win in court, but, if they can skew the narrative, they win the battle of public opinion.

I can accept the news not being balanced. It is what is now. Research and follow up from different sources I can get the info. Sucks that I have to work so hard to have something properly presented in its entirety, in a truthful manner but ... That isn't the same as what was done with the clip. That was an agenda, specific info to illicit a specific response. That is far from bad, bias reporting.  I agree with you about not winning in court and want to look like a victim. That is the reason I applause the release of the entire clip for comparison and community clarity. However, how is that clip getting out in the first place? Being able to be edited in a such manner.? That is bullshit. Never should happen without the original being released and available to the public first.

Fortunately now with all the bullshit protest (I.E riots and looting, not about truly peaceful protesting with sincere goal of addressing a problem) people are getting fed up. Black communities are coming out to tell the BLM to move the fuck on when they try to go to their communities :D People are waking up and waking up fast to the bull shit agenda of the BLM and what they are trying to do and are getting seriously fed up. (Same with the Antifa however, I haven't followed those that much so don't have as much to comment about those )About time I say.

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

These leaks as well as folks that put out this type of thing and the media are a huge part of the blame where we are as a nation right now.  They are playing off of our emotions.  This is starting to backfire in a spectacular way as folks are now waking up to the fact that these people are liars.  It is a sad state of affairs.  I think it will eventually lead to folks automatically dismissing any and all things like this and turn off our emotional response.  Which will be unfortunate when an actual real tragedy occurs.  

Amen.

3 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

However, how is that clip getting out in the first place? Being able to be edited in a such manner.? That is bullshit. Never should happen without the original being released and available to the public first.

... Ideology is pervasive? It got out because somebody whom wanted to hurt the police infected the local judicial branch and had access to the video. The prosecutor in the Rayshard Brooks case blatantly lied and said that that after being shot, the officers kicked him and refused him medical help... the video came out and it's a bull-faced lie, but ideology is more important than the truth to the indoctrinated.

9 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

... Ideology is pervasive? It got out because somebody whom wanted to hurt the police infected the local judicial branch and had access to the video. The prosecutor in the Rayshard Brooks case blatantly lied and said that that after being shot, the officers kicked him and refused him medical help... the video came out and it's a bull-faced lie, but ideology is more important than the truth to the indoctrinated.

I agree (on the ideology being pervasive). If a prosecutor released such a video with the intent of such act and that could be proved (wish so hard it would be) he can be disbarred and should be.  A police officer should be fired along with any support staff that does such a thing.  Yes, this info needs to be released when questions and claims are made on the conduct of police officers, but they should be complete and un-edited/modified.  Even then people see what they want to see in with their ideology/agenda etc. but at least then those that are willing to look at the info can call it bullshit to their face and challenge them (possibly and hopefully making them go cry in a corner like a big baby.)

13 hours ago, gregathit said:

I just found out about this and I'm really pissed.  Something needs to be done and RIGHT NOW!

There's a reason why this is more and more common.  It has to do with gender role reversal, as well as the fact that with so many people on social media, eventually, too much information exists, and it's no longer possible to hide the way things truly are.  You can say it's different until you're blue in the face, but when the reality of the REAL WORLD is staring you in the eyes, you simply can't ignore it forever.  We've been lied to.  Hell, we were lied to from the very beginning, right at the beginnings of our education, at the youngest and most impressionable years.  Told one thing, and shown another.  (ALWAYS believe actions over words!)  You hit the point of finally figuring out that you've been handed a sack of shit and been told that, if you dig long enough, there might be a diamond in there somewhere (or not)... except it's got shit all over it so it'll probably slip through your fingers as soon as you touch it.  You want to know why men who act like this exist?  It's because there's no point in trying anymore.  The myth of all of the reasons to be a MAN, in the image that you so describe, has been totally, completely, and utterly dis-proven.  That not truth, it's a myth.

You want something done?  Good.  So do we.  The problem is, the solution is NOT politically correct and thus does not fit the narrative of those who have put us as a society in this situation.  The answer is simple: Look to nature.  We humans have the gall to think we're above nature.  That we, being human, are not animals.  That biology doesn't matter to us anymore, as we can use our science to bend the world to our bidding.

Sooner or later, Nature will have the final word on that score, and the plummeting birth rates in the West are a key indicator that it has already begun.  One of two outcomes awaits:

1. Humanity figures it out and goes back to the way things, as Nature intends, should be.

2. This grand experiment known as Humanity comes to an end sooner rather than later, and this blue and green rock gets ceded to the next species in line.

Pulled from notes from years of study on the broken system that is today's male/female interaction or lack thereof:

Video games entertain you. Women require you to entertain them.

Society tells men they're not needed.
Video games cater to men's desires.
Case closed.

Women : "I don't need a man....i am strong and independent...women need a man like a fish needs a bicycle"
Games : You are needed to...
I rest my case.

Women read and watch romance as an escape from reality - no problem. Men play video games for the same reason. Huge media outrage.

When playing games you know what to expect , the rules, the boundaries etc ,when failure happens it's usually down to the players skill and training.
Compared to "Life" things are a specific way but they are also not a specific way....how does one comeback from failure when they have no concrete understanding of how they failed , when the rules and status quo are always moving and the goalpost gets further and further away...whats the point in "Scoring" at all.

Society: men are evil, rapists, disposable and not needed
Men: realizes this and goes play video games
Society: suprised pikachu face

It’s not that us men “realize” that we’re evil, rapists, etc, it’s that we have realized that there’s no point in arguing or proving them wrong because women have so much power and so much priority in society.

Great quote from "Married With Children" -

Seven: "Dad, what's retirement?"
Al: "lt's when a woman marries and a man dies"

"I'm not a traditional woman, but I want a traditional man." Not how it works...~

Gotta love women complaining about “them not making men like they used to” when they aren’t even traditional women.

Men are like bank accounts. The more money, the more interest they generate.

[In response to yet another example of how women act.] And that's why I get so mad at the fucking female commenters who get mad at "our tone", and not the fact that despite being from different regions, cities, hell even continents we can all corroborate the same accounts. It's almost as if their saying "yes we know you guys are right but could you keep the info under raps and maybe say it in a nicer way, we can't have all men knowing this".

Social media killed the Feminine Mystique stone dead.

Imagine committing the entirety of your life, love, liberty, labour, loyalty, libido and loot then finding out  your special angel was the Arizona State champion of acts you might get on your birthday.

She makes rules for the beta
Breaks rules for the alpha

There's a shit-tonne more, but I'll leave you with this one as it caps it off nicely:

We’re not against women. We are against the disenfranchisement of men by the system that empowers women and aides them into destroying good, decent hard working men’s lives ie: divorce,  child custody/child support, #metoo movement, modern dating etc...We have said enough is enough! The game is rigged and it’s not worth playing anymore.

So.  You want to know why men aren't growing up anymore?  Why they won't "man up"?  (Have you EVER heard the term "woman up"?  No?  Why not???)  This is why.  The "prize", what it is you're doing all this work for, simply isn't worth it anymore.  You tell someone they're worthless and un-needed often enough (strong independent women don't need no man/ need a man like a fish needs a bicycle), they'll believe you.  And then they'll leave.  This is exactly what's happening and what your video-game-playing "man-child" represents.  He's ceased putting effort into a society that's told him it doesn't need him.  He's effectively left that society.

And for now, people will rejoice.  Because who needs that worthless guy anyway?  But the thing is, this man COULD have been a productive member of society.  COULD have done something big for society.  But no, society doesn't need him, so why SHOULD he grow into the man he could be?  Where's the incentive?  In current year, for a not insignificant chunk of men, that incentive doesn't exist anymore.  So video games it is.

1 hour ago, AKM said:

There's a reason why this is more and more common.  It has to do with gender role reversal, as well as the fact that with so many people on social media, eventually, too much information exists, and it's no longer possible to hide the way things truly are.  You can say it's different until you're blue in the face, but when the reality of the REAL WORLD is staring you in the eyes, you simply can't ignore it forever.  We've been lied to.  Hell, we were lied to from the very beginning, right at the beginnings of our education, at the youngest and most impressionable years.  Told one thing, and shown another.  (ALWAYS believe actions over words!)  You hit the point of finally figuring out that you've been handed a sack of shit and been told that, if you dig long enough, there might be a diamond in there somewhere (or not)... except it's got shit all over it so it'll probably slip through your fingers as soon as you touch it.  You want to know why men who act like this exist?  It's because there's no point in trying anymore.  The myth of all of the reasons to be a MAN, in the image that you so describe, has been totally, completely, and utterly dis-proven.  That not truth, it's a myth.

You want something done?  Good.  So do we.  The problem is, the solution is NOT politically correct and thus does not fit the narrative of those who have put us as a society in this situation.  The answer is simple: Look to nature.  We humans have the gall to think we're above nature.  That we, being human, are not animals.  That biology doesn't matter to us anymore, as we can use our science to bend the world to our bidding.

Sooner or later, Nature will have the final word on that score, and the plummeting birth rates in the West are a key indicator that it has already begun.  One of two outcomes awaits:

1. Humanity figures it out and goes back to the way things, as Nature intends, should be.

2. This grand experiment known as Humanity comes to an end sooner rather than later, and this blue and green rock gets ceded to the next species in line.

Pulled from notes from years of study on the broken system that is today's male/female interaction or lack thereof:

Video games entertain you. Women require you to entertain them.

Society tells men they're not needed.
Video games cater to men's desires.
Case closed.

Women : "I don't need a man....i am strong and independent...women need a man like a fish needs a bicycle"
Games : You are needed to...
I rest my case.

Women read and watch romance as an escape from reality - no problem. Men play video games for the same reason. Huge media outrage.

When playing games you know what to expect , the rules, the boundaries etc ,when failure happens it's usually down to the players skill and training.
Compared to "Life" things are a specific way but they are also not a specific way....how does one comeback from failure when they have no concrete understanding of how they failed , when the rules and status quo are always moving and the goalpost gets further and further away...whats the point in "Scoring" at all.

Society: men are evil, rapists, disposable and not needed
Men: realizes this and goes play video games
Society: suprised pikachu face

It’s not that us men “realize” that we’re evil, rapists, etc, it’s that we have realized that there’s no point in arguing or proving them wrong because women have so much power and so much priority in society.

Great quote from "Married With Children" -

Seven: "Dad, what's retirement?"
Al: "lt's when a woman marries and a man dies"

"I'm not a traditional woman, but I want a traditional man." Not how it works...~

Gotta love women complaining about “them not making men like they used to” when they aren’t even traditional women.

Men are like bank accounts. The more money, the more interest they generate.

[In response to yet another example of how women act.] And that's why I get so mad at the fucking female commenters who get mad at "our tone", and not the fact that despite being from different regions, cities, hell even continents we can all corroborate the same accounts. It's almost as if their saying "yes we know you guys are right but could you keep the info under raps and maybe say it in a nicer way, we can't have all men knowing this".

Social media killed the Feminine Mystique stone dead.

Imagine committing the entirety of your life, love, liberty, labour, loyalty, libido and loot then finding out  your special angel was the Arizona State champion of acts you might get on your birthday.

She makes rules for the beta
Breaks rules for the alpha

There's a shit-tonne more, but I'll leave you with this one as it caps it off nicely:

We’re not against women. We are against the disenfranchisement of men by the system that empowers women and aides them into destroying good, decent hard working men’s lives ie: divorce,  child custody/child support, #metoo movement, modern dating etc...We have said enough is enough! The game is rigged and it’s not worth playing anymore.

So.  You want to know why men aren't growing up anymore?  Why they won't "man up"?  (Have you EVER heard the term "woman up"?  No?  Why not???)  This is why.  The "prize", what it is you're doing all this work for, simply isn't worth it anymore.  You tell someone they're worthless and un-needed often enough (strong independent women don't need no man/ need a man like a fish needs a bicycle), they'll believe you.  And then they'll leave.  This is exactly what's happening and what your video-game-playing "man-child" represents.  He's ceased putting effort into a society that's told him it doesn't need him.  He's effectively left that society.

And for now, people will rejoice.  Because who needs that worthless guy anyway?  But the thing is, this man COULD have been a productive member of society.  COULD have done something big for society.  But no, society doesn't need him, so why SHOULD he grow into the man he could be?  Where's the incentive?  In current year, for a not insignificant chunk of men, that incentive doesn't exist anymore.  So video games it is.

Lovely speech. Now we just need some numbers and we're good to go. Not much but like male antagonists vs female antagonists in movies.

But since I hate statistics I'll just add my input. People had this idea of boys go to war for like ever. Fetish wise some men and women are into that. The other fetish I hear about is rich successful doctors or they don't have to be doctors, they just have to be rich and successful. Can't really blame them though? Who doesn't want nine zeros in their bank account? Not including change of course. Thankfully rich successful men don't grow on trees and these dumb fools will look forever and it will be hilarious.

As for men being painted as bad guys. Men had a head start due to you guessed it boys going to war. Well it doesn't have to be war it could be something else that involves protecting the home so that women can stay inside to tend the children. Women being antagonists in media is still a relatively new thing and so is women being protagonists but both protagonists and antagonists are violent as hell so give it time and women will be put under a microscope soon enough.

To make sure I cover all the bases marriage and child custody is stupid. I will admit that Parents arguing over who gets the brat tickles my funny bone but now I'm just rambling. I have read that courts tend to favor the mother in child custody cases. I didn't do much research into this as marriage is an outdated construct anyway. :lol:

As for many things like feminism they can be traced back to history where fathers would reject you or even kill you for even suggesting to marry their daughters. Nowadays it is the daughters doing the rejection. Don't worry though. Teenagers will figure it out eventually.

One concern I have is that women are overall better looking than men so if humanity wants a fair court system they should avoid biases as much as possible.

I know that avoiding biased groups will be impossible. For example the #MeToo or the Black Lives Matter movement is either going to stay or it is going to be replaced because that is politics in a nutshell. There will always be a need for specialists and those two fit the niche.

What do you think? Do you think there is somebody out there who can support equality for all and somehow sort out all the legal jargon?

5 hours ago, Darkpig said:

1. Thankfully rich successful men don't grow on trees and these dumb fools will look forever and it will be hilarious.

2/ As for men being painted as bad guys. Men being painted as bad guys...give it time and women will be put under a microscope soon enough.

3. To make sure I cover all the bases marriage and child custody is stupid. I will admit that Parents arguing over who gets the brat tickles my funny bone but now I'm just rambling. I have read that courts tend to favor the mother in child custody cases. I didn't do much research into this as marriage is an outdated construct anyway. :lol:

4. As for many things like feminism they can be traced back to history where fathers would reject you or even kill you for even suggesting to marry their daughters. Nowadays it is the daughters doing the rejection. Don't worry though. Teenagers will figure it out eventually.

5. One concern I have is that women are overall better looking than men so if humanity wants a fair court system they should avoid biases as much as possible.

6 I know that avoiding biased groups will be impossible. For example the #MeToo or the Black Lives Matter movement is either going to stay or it is going to be replaced because that is politics in a nutshell. There will always be a need for specialists and those two fit the niche.

What do you think? Do you think there is somebody out there who can support equality for all and somehow sort out all the legal jargon?

1. Well yes.  While I'm at it, there's another one, among several.  Females have, since as early as I can remember, been told that they ALL deserve that rich, successful man.  And yes, most of them find out that, gee, that's a small percentage of the population, and if you also want him to have looks, and, and, and [insert laundry list of requirements here], sooner, rather than later, you're going to build yourself a man who doesn't exist.

This used to piss me off.  Now I just laugh.  I've seen the videos of the super-successful famous ones from the 70's who had money and fame.  The fame faded, and the money got blown.  And been through at least three husbands and STILL broke.  It's like someone once told, I think it was Shaquille O'neal, after his first year making millions as an NBA basketball star: "Kid, you can't spend like that.  You've GOT to start being smart."  He listened, and he's doing just fine, and will be just fine for the rest of his life.

2. Yes, and as I just stated, often times that microscope is provided by life itself.  It'll come from society, too, eventually.

3. Strong, independent woman who don't-need-no-man, BUT, "I want the lifestyle I had when I was with him!  Give me money!"  The worst part about all this is that the people who know point out that the whole point of the end of a relationship is to sever the connection and move on with your life.  Which you can't do if you are A. Giving money to that person or B. Receiving money from that person.  And we know how "child support" has been used blatantly as "woman support".  I'd have absolutely NO problem with child support given two requirements. A. That there be a mathematical limit.  Figure out how much it takes to raise the kid, figure half, because the kid's half hers, and THAT'S what you have to pay, period, end of story. B. Pretty much solved by A, but have a requirement that the money actually goes to the child, and enforcement to make sure it's the case.  If you can force the man to fork over the money, you can damn well force the woman to spend it on the child.

4. THIS is something I wanted to mention and forgot to.  The specifics of the flipping of gender roles.  It used to be that MEN were the ones going out and fucking whoever, while WOMEN were the ones wanting a stable family.  Now, no thanks to feminism and especially the pill, that situation has done an exact 180.  It's women fucking whoever, and men who seem to want the stable relationships.

5. That's not going to happen, and we both know it.  You can try to avoid bias, but it'll always creep in somehow.

6. The only answer I have is to do what I've effectively done and walk away.  I have my job, I do my thing, we keep politics to a minimum at work, and work aside, I avoid the vast majority of people out there.  Granted, conflict can be good, but not when you refuse to understand that, no matter where you stand on an issue, there ARE other ways to view the situation.

What do I think?  Nope.  That's what I think.  You don't have to look far to see the extreme polarization of this system.  There is, and never has been, such a thing as equality.  Right from the beginning.  "All men are created equal [but not these men, due to their skin colour, and not these people because they're women, not men]"  The system was built broken, plain and simple.  It's only gone downhill from there.

On modern dating.  Women say they don't owe men anything.  Okay... so, let's see, you do yourself up and go out with him.  He pays for everything, literally paying you for your time and company, and you feel you owe him nothing in return?  THIS is why I don't date anymore.  Too many women who figured out the system and take every advantage of men they can. 

Hell, I had the opportunity to visit with an old college acquaintance a year or so ago having not seen her in 10 years.  She still had the looks.  ...Then she started telling me how she operated.

Online, only choosing the best of the best - that is until she was hungry.  THEN she'd go on a date with anyone, stuff her face, and walk away.  She literally told me "I was broke, but I ate well that month due to online dating apps!"  Needless to say, that confirmed what I had deduced from my experiences dating.  In the words of a lesbian friend of mine "I was used!"  Welcome to the club, hon.  How's it feel?

As one guy pointed out, women DO owe men if they go on a date.  He framed it as they owe sex, right after stating, specifically, that no man is entitled to a woman's body, so it was a bit confusing.  Which is it?  Still, this attitude of take, take, TAKE, and never give, even when the date's obviously not going to work out.  No.  You're a strong, independent woman.  Pay for your own half! 

Oh, but wait, that flies in the face of biology, and will turn off the spigot down below (assuming it was ever on to begin with) faster than anything.  So, what to do?

I don't know and I honestly no longer care.  Fuck it.

Look, you find one when she's older and kinda losing her looks- they're in a crisis and vulnerable at that point. You'll have her eating out of your hand if you just treat her right, fuck her good. Men start appreciating women instinctively around 12. Women don't learn to appreciate men until they're at least in their 30s. Just my take anyway.

11 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Look, you find one when she's older and kinda losing her looks- they're in a crisis and vulnerable at that point. You'll have her eating out of your hand if you just treat her right, fuck her good.

That's how I got my F-150.  ?

I have a few number one is:

Buying or preordering a brand new game only to have it crash (or not even start) the first 8 times you try and run it. Doing multiple google searches and forum deep dives only to discover it something extremely stupid that EVERY new game should deal with. Steam overlay for an example.

Two is, dumb ass co-workers. Listen man, I know I have worked here forever but you have had six months to learn a job that I learned in two weeks. Admit, you can NOT do this job, just move on already.

Three is also a co-worker situation but I will do this as a narrative.
Them: Hey, you've been in this department forever, can you help me with this?

Me (not even in that department anymore): Sure, what is your problem.

Them: X equipment won't do what I want it to.

Me: Did you adjust this setting?

Them: I never adjust that setting.
Me: That needs to be adjusted for every different size.

Them: I'VE NEVER ADJUSTED THAT SETTING!!!

Me: You were trained poorly, here let me show you.

Them: Oh, Ok, I get it now.

Me: Awesome, glad I could help.

Them, a couple days later: Hey, you've been in this department forever, can you help me with this?

Me, is it the same problem?

Them: Well yeah, but I don't know how to fix it.

Me: I showed you a couple days ago.

Them: I"VE NEVER ADJUSTED THAT SETTING!!!

Me: Damn, sorry man, better call maintenance.

1 hour ago, AKM said:

He pays for everything, literally paying you for your time and company

If a guy is willing to put up with that it's kinda on him to be honest. If you're someone who is easy to take advantage of, then you will be taken advantage of by those that are willing to do so. This is much simpler than what you're making out to be, it's purely about human nature that anybody can possess. This applies to any scenario you can think of. Businesses, friendships, relationships, colleagues, politics and hell even parent/child cases sometimes. You set boundaries and look for people that'll respect those boundaries while you do the same for them.

Simplicity itself.

5 hours ago, AKM said:

On modern dating.  Women say they don't owe men anything.  Okay... so, let's see, you do yourself up and go out with him.  He pays for everything, literally paying you for your time and company, and you feel you owe him nothing in return?  THIS is why I don't date anymore.  Too many women who figured out the system and take every advantage of men they can. 

The secret is you should generally only do something for someone else if the act itself is reward enough for you. Don't do something just so you can accrue some sort of imaginary credit that you can cash in on later.

2 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Don't do something just so you can accrue some sort of imaginary credit that you can cash in on later.

Right. Find a prostitute and pay her for sex now. Fuck dating. One good thing about a tanking economy is that they should be easier to find. Wouldn't the world be much happier if everybody gets what they want without the BS? Why can't we ever have a radical movement to legalize drugs and prostitution in this country? Bet your ass I'd be marching in the streets for that shit. :classic_tongue:

Britain's Prostitution Laws - Business Insider

58 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

I'd tell you one thing, people would be a lot less angry and there would be less rioting/protesting

That's what I'm saying. Sex is a basic need, not a luxury. Legalization of both drugs and prostitution would bolster the economy and eliminate a lot of crime at the same time. How much do you think they spend arresting, prosecuting, and imprisoning drug offenders and prostitutes? It is estimated that a sex worker in Nevada can make $100,000 annually with just one week of work per month in a legal brothel. An estimated 5 Billion dollars is spent on prostitution in Las Vegas annually and it's not even legal- they just find legal loopholes. I can't even guess how much money the drugs bring in.