What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

2 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Also I never really understood what was so bad about Hillary.

39 minutes ago, 27X said:

She's also a liar and a sociopath, and she expected to coast against trump, and openly colluded to fuck Sanders over in public, in the DMC caucus.

Bascially what 27x, plus a lot of other things (just ask the Haitians about all the charity money the Clinton foundation raised for them which then just kind of disappeared). The Clintons are every bit as vile as Trump ever was, only difference is they will wear a mask of professionalism while they fuck you over. Same goes for the Bush family. One glimmer of hope for the future is it appears both the Clinton/Bush political dynasties look to be dying off being none of their younger family members are up to carrying the legacy.

9 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Any clown over this one, seriously. Also I never really understood what was so bad about Hillary. Sure she's an opportunist and power hungry but who in those spheres isn't?

She's a warmonger. Considering these damned wars in the ME are still going on, all the politicians are at fault, but Hillary is the worst. She had every intention of invading another country going into office if she got elected. She'd probably start WWIII.

One of the reasons why this site has a rule against overt politicking isn't just to spare others from being annoyed at threads being derailed with childish personal attacks over presumably adult topics, it also allows everyone to avoid looking clueless when they repeat falsehoods about other nation's politics that they heard from Ted Turner influenced News Infotainment.

How about we all keep that to a minimum from now on for all of our sakes, yes?

This is what legitimately has me concerned right about now. This mass murder at a cartoon studio wasn't even for something like easily offended religious sensibilities or terrorism, it was a delusional man who seemed incapable of comprehending the concept of creative coincidences that nay number of people who engage in creative ventures has experienced at some tome or another.

4 hours ago, Le Serpent said:

It's disgusting how much some women have become blatant gold diggers. In my day, most women had enough character to not be a gold digger- that was something to be ashamed of. Or, women had the sensibility to be worthwhile companions for all that dough.

19 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

It's disgusting how much women have become blatant gold diggers. In my day, most women had enough character to not be a gold digger- that was something to be ashamed of. Or, women had the sensibility to be worthwhile companions for all that dough.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I personally think using your body like that to make bank is cheap and low, but I also admit it would be stupid for them to not take advantage of it seeing how easy it is. It's a victimless crime too (as I'm pretty sure the victims don't consider themselves so), so who cares.

If there weren't legions of thirsty losers willing to throw money at them even for some faked interest and/or streamed cleavage only, we wouldn't be in this situation, but alas, that's how things are.

51 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I personally think using your body like that to make bank is cheap and low, but I also admit it would be stupid for them to not take advantage of it seeing how easy it is. It's a victimless crime too (as I'm pretty sure the victims don't consider themselves so), so who cares.

If there weren't legions of thirsty losers willing to throw money at them even for some faked interest and/or streamed cleavage only, we wouldn't be in this situation, but alas, that's how things are.

I do agree with this. A lot of this wouldn't be happening if it weren't for thirsty men. Like that bath water gamer girl, all those men throwing money at her for that water. If that's what they want, oh, well.

A friend of mine found out later that his wife was a gold digger, that's when it hurts when you don't see it at first. 

11 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

I do agree with this. A lot of this wouldn't be happening if it weren't for thirsty men............

Having been once followed by a man jingling the coins in his pocket who thought I was renting out my body for sex I do have to wonder about many men and the stupidity that invades their brains when it comes to anything sexual or to do with sex.  I find it difficult not to  think that the world would be a better place if a very large percentage of the men in the world woke up one morning to discover that their testicles were gone.  I am not a man hater by the way as I do personally know men who are genuinely good and sensible people and who are making a difference in their communities, but on the other hand I have met many who should not ever be allowed anywhere near a woman nor should they ever be permitted to breed.

3 minutes ago, foreversleep said:

Having been once followed by a man jingling the coins in his pocket who thought I was renting out my body for sex I do have to wonder about many men and the stupidity that invades their brains when it comes to anything sexual or to do with sex.  I find it difficult not to  think that the world would be a better place if a very large percentage of the men in the world woke up one morning to discover that their testicles were gone.  I am not a man hater by the way as I do personally know men who are genuinely good and sensible people and who are making a difference in their communities, but on the other hand I have met many who should not ever be allowed anywhere near a woman nor should they ever be permitted to breed.

I have wondered myself what this world would be like if men had no sexual drive, or, at least, not an overwhelming one.

13 minutes ago, bumzel said:

I can bet on my life that none of those men that supposedly harassed you were younger than 35-40. The baby boomers and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race.

Yes they were from that age group.  I did have a younger person rave on at me how beautiful I was, but I think he might've had something wrong with his eyesight that he really should have seen a doctor about.

14 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

It's disgusting how much some women have become blatant gold diggers. In my day, most women had enough character to not be a gold digger- that was something to be ashamed of. Or, women had the sensibility to be worthwhile companions for all that dough.

'Women' didn't change and neither did 'men.' The ones who use mercenary tactics haven't changed course, only venues. The people using patronage now used patronage then from other sources. Simply because it exists in a recordable venue doesn't mean it was magically invented when someone got the idea to become famous by being famous. Life is short, life rewards greed in nature as well as nurture.

19 minutes ago, 27X said:

'Women' didn't change and neither did 'men.' The ones who use mercenary tactics haven't changed course, only venues. The people using patronage now used patronage then from other sources. Simply because it exists in a recordable venue doesn't mean it was magically invented when someone got the idea to become famous by being famous. Life is short, life rewards greed in nature as well as nurture.

They've changed in how much class they have about it, and the understanding of the give and take. That is my point- it's always been there, except these days is about getting something for nothing.

15 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

do you know the weapons of a woman?
Believe me, most know how to use these weapons. :classic_wink:

giphy.giftenor.gif?itemid=49673654c173179851b32d8a3f58e01aed207ee.gif

4 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

They've changed in how much class they have about it, and the understanding of the give and take. That is my point- it's always been there, except theses days is about getting something for nothing.

if you do it right :classic_wink:

giphy.gif

On 7/17/2019 at 5:01 AM, foreversleep said:

Smoking helps to keep folk with narcolepsy awake, but smoking was also doing me no good whatsoever so I changed to a vape pen.  After a couple of weeks my worrying cough was gone and I was breathing a lot better.  Months later it's like I never smoked at all and nicotine is still helping me to stay awake.  Cigarettes where I live cost just over a dollar each (last time I bothered to check) and my vape pen plus all it's accessories cost me less that two packets of smokes.

A few months back I tried a cigarette again and it was like somebody was pushing a smokey brush fire down my throat.  I can't believe I actually smoked these things for years and never again.

As for all the tendy poser shit around vape pens it just makes me want to vomit down the front of their trendy poser (faux) designer clothing.

I heard about vaping, studied up, bothered the crap outta my tobacco shop, and ultimately decided I did not like vaping.

Cannabis hit me like a wall or not at all, and the other ones were ok (for vaping) but they did not match the worst cigarettes I was buying.

Some store representative had told me my favorite (horrible) cigarettes were no longer being sold.

when they WERE sold (the next day) I had a fit.

"WTF?" etc.

Bottom line, vaping is fine for people who hate smoking and want to quit, but it's on the very bottom rung of cigarettes, pipes or cigars. (for me! I meant "for me")

--------

In the really old days people made up stuff you were supposed to know about.

Like that lady who calls you to her house, to give you candy? Remember her? No? nevermind.

Dean martin made a song where he's gonna get married, and the future wife already picked out a bed.

"ain't that a kick in the head."

'k I'd have had to have been there, but I'd say he was nervous about getting married.

And that song about jangling spurs....it's preeverted, right? Otherwise who the hell cares about spurs.

21 minutes ago, winny257 said:

do you know the weapons of a woman?
Believe me, most know how to use these weapons. :classic_wink:

Oh, yes, I am woman. It's scary how effective some of these things are, and I've chosen not to utilize some of them.

20 minutes ago, 27X said:

Lol, not even kind of. The only difference between 'then' and 'now' is amount of participants and the venue used. That's all. The context is virtually identical.

It's the attitude, not the context. Go back and reread my comment carefully. I am not criticizing the venue, I am criticizing the lack of awareness that I have personally witnessed. Some women think they can get money without putting the work, the savvy into it, and some men think they can get sex without understanding what needs to be put into it. See what Winny says below. For example, the gamer girl with her bath water is doing it right. There's a way to be a gold digger with class, or at least with a certain savvy, and a lot of women that I have seen do not understand this.

17 minutes ago, winny257 said:

if you do it right :classic_wink:

giphy.gif

Exactly! Too many do not understand this!

6 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

Oh, yes, I am woman. It's scary how effective some of these things are, and I've chosen not to utilize some of them.

It's the attitude, not the context. Go back and reread my comment carefully. I am not criticizing the venue, I am criticizing the lack of awareness that I have personally witnessed. Some women think they can get money without putting the work, the savvy into it, and some men think they can get sex without understanding what needs to be put into it. See what Winny says below.

Exactly! Too many do not understand this!

I understand perfectly fine, and your assumptions are specious greeting card feel goods at best. Meanwhile, chemistry and context matter. Just because you witnessed it doesn't make it the absolute. "One time women was a vapid jerk what has happened to women in these _____ times", meantime two cavepeople were giving each other the eye in the cave, and you were simply too horny to notice how to leverage the situation to your benefit.