1 hour ago, RedDotGecko said:

i think i did exactly the same things, but it isn'T working

Some people have success in using custom output folder for the bodyslide. You do that by Ctrl-clicking the "Batch build". Then make sure that nothing overrides the outputs. They need to be found by Skyrim with highest priority, data\meshes\ and so on always, or \MO2\Mods\BodySlideOutput(...or any other name...)\meshes\.

What i do instead of custom output is just set MO2 to build into the bodyslide mod. Then bodyslide is 1 of the highest priority mods, after DD in install order almost last. When installing new mods, keep moving them above Bodyslide, FNIS and XPMSE.

14 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Some people have success in using custom output folder for the bodyslide. You do that by Ctrl-clicking the "Batch build". Then make sure that nothing overrides the outputs. They need to be found by Skyrim with highest priority, data\meshes\ and so on always, or \MO2\Mods\BodySlideOutput(...or any other name...)\meshes\.

What i do instead of custom output is just set MO2 to build into the bodyslide mod. Then bodyslide is 1 of the highest priority mods, after DD in install order almost last. When installing new mods, keep moving them above Bodyslide, FNIS and XPMSE.

i didn't really check, where i should put the files

On 1/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, cw34084 said:

i'm running Vortex mod manager and am having a problem.

about 70% of the devices end up causing portions my character or the NPC to become invisible

I've run Bodyslide numerous times with different settings to no avail.

i never had this problem with NMM so i can only assume it's a problem with how Vortex handles things.

do any of you know a fix or should i just give up and use a different mod manager?

i'm having exactly the same problem, but i use vortex since i mod skyrim and it worked in the past, i jsut deintalled everything and installed it again, because of some errors i didn'T got away (nothing with dd). right now the thing that Zaflis wrode is the only thing i didn'T tryed and i'm still watiing for a response an my question on his comment, so wait with me :D

1 hour ago, RedDotGecko said:

i'm still watiing for a response an my question on his comment, so wait with me :D

I don't use vortex but i assume it has similar virtual folders like MO2. Then:

Vortex\Mods\MakeNewBodyslideOutputFolder\

Once you build the Bodyslide it should propably automatically create the \meshes\ in there if you Ctrl-clicked. There are guides online, you're not the first with these issues... in "How to make new mod with Vortex", you can use those exact search terms with google for example. Or "Vortex custom bodyslide output".

25 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I don't use vortex but i assume it has similar virtual folders like MO2. Then:

Vortex\Mods\MakeNewBodyslideOutputFolder\

Once you build the Bodyslide it should propably automatically create the \meshes\ in there if you Ctrl-clicked. There are guides online, you're not the first with these issues... in "How to make new mod with Vortex", you can use those exact search terms with google for example. Or "Vortex custom bodyslide output".

my bodislide is located in steam/Steamapps/common/skyrim/data/calienteTools/bodyslide normaly, and as far as i know there is no vortex ordner

29 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

my bodislide is located in steam/Steamapps/common/skyrim/data/calienteTools/bodyslide normaly, and as far as i know there is no vortex ordner

I know with MO because of the way it handles mods you have to run bodyslide through the MO launcher, so that it can see all the bodyslide files, when you launch bodyslide I assume you can see the DD groups in the groups selector, and all the items show up in the batch builder?

2 minutes ago, Tenri said:

I know with MO because of the way it handles mods you have to run bodyslide through the MO launcher, so that it can see all the bodyslide files, when you launch bodyslide I assume you can see the DD groups in the groups selector, and all the items show up in the batch builder?

yes i do see them

On 1/15/2020 at 1:20 AM, AtackHelicopter said:

I'm deeply sorry to come back here with the same problem that is solved for the others, but the problem remains for me after trying fixes which are linked here.

upd: stuff in this spoiler is fixed?

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, sexlab does not give a fuck about me wearing gags and picks blowjob sex scenes plus no sound of a character being gagged ( no gag mouns ) and

only while having a sex scene (happens with every single one) mouth is constantly opens and closes with the gag equiped... All of the other restraints are working properly. And again im deeply sorry for being that stupid.

Install order

Reveal hidden contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","skse"
"0004","+","SkyUI"
"0005","+","RaceMenu"
"0006","+","Load Game CTD Fix"
"0007","+","Crash Fixes v12 - Beta"
"0008","+","Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"0009","+","SOS"
"0010","+","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0011","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"0012","+","FNIS Creature Pack 6_1"
"0013","+","FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells"
"0014","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"0015","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0016","+","Fair Skin Complexion"
"0017","+","KleinerEngel94 3BBB UUNP -CBBE SMP-HDT BODYPRESET"
"0018","+","Sexy woman CBBE Bodyslide preset"
"0019","+","Nova Catsuit - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0020","+","UIExtensions"
"0021","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0022","+","Spearhead Catsuit - CBBEv3 Curvy NSFW"
"0023","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0024","+","Maevan2's Eye Brows"
"0025","+","Eyes of Aber"
"0026","+","Improved Eyes Skyrim"
"0027","+","Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights"
"0028","+","Mikan Eyes"
"0029","+","SKSE Makeup Configs"
"0030","+","Freckle Mania 2"
"0031","+","KS Hairdos - Renewal"
"0032","+","KS Hairdos - HDT Physics"
"0033","+","The Eyes Of Beauty"
"0034","+","SG Female Eyebrows"
"0035","+","SG hair"
"0036","+","Cute Eyes"
"0037","+","New HDT Physics for KS-SG Hairs"
"0038","+","SoS-Full_Default_HDT_v1"
"0039","+","Susanna Snow-Strider - Nord RaceMenu Preset"
"0040","+","Jade A CBBE NORD RACEMENU Preset"
"0041","+","Icy Lady Nord Racemenu Preset"
"0042","+","HDT HighHeels System"
"0043","+","DIANA 2017 Platinum Edition Racemenu"
"0044","+","Diana ECE and RACEMENU preset"
"0045","+","cxcxcx racemenu preset"
"0046","+","sdasda racemenu preset"
"0047","+","SexLabFramework_v162_FULL"
"0048","+","SLAnimLoader"
"0049","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0050","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0051","+","Trvcer Armor CBBE HDT"
"0052","+","Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer"
"0053","+","Special Leather Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0054","+","Ebony Valkyrie Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0055","+","Angel Vixen Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0056","+","UNP Rogue Armor HD"
"0057","+","CBBE HDT Rogue Armor HD"
"0058","+","Alyn Shir Armor - CBBEv3 - UNP - UNP-BBP"
"0059","+","Alyn Shir Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0060","+","Vindicta Armor CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT BODYSLIDE"
"0061","+","Lingerie Set - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0062","+","Scarlet Dawn Armor - CBBE - HDT - BodySlide"
"0063","+","Heels Sound 1.5"
"0064","+","COCO LaceBody - CBBE-UNP"
"0065","+","COCO MiYo Suit - CBBE-UNP"
"0066","+","HDT Maid Outfit"
"0067","+","CBBE HDT - UUNP HDT Bodyslide for Full HDT Maid Outfit with Cleavage"
"0068","+","C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS"
"0069","+","C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS"
"0070","+","PapyrusUtil_v33"
"0071","+","JContainers"
"0072","+","SexLabAroused_V28b"
"0073","+","SexLabAroused_V28b_Loose"
"0074","+","ZaZ"
"0075","+","Devious Devices Assets"
"0076","+","Devious Devices Integration"
"0077","+","DD 4.3a gag fix"
"0078","+","Devious Devices Expansion"
"0079","+","Devious Devices - Equip 442"
"0080","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"
"0081","+","Skyrimutili"
"0082","+","skse log"
"0083","-","fnislog"
"0084","+","fnis output"
"0085","+","bodyslide update"

Load order

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
BBD_Nova.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
Brows.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
FreckleMania2.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Tracer Skyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Ebony Valkyrie Armor.esp
RogueArmorHD.esp
BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
Vindicta.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
[COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
C5Kev's Black Bandit Armor CBBE HS.esp
C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor CBBE HS.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SpecialLeatherArmor.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Картинки по запросу waiting meme 

5 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Spoiler

Картинки по запросу waiting meme

There is not really a solution to problems you quoted. DD is not a perfect mod but it works well within limitations of Skyrim engine.

Mouth opens and closes during sex animations or wrong animations get selected with restraints... everyone has these issues. Experiment with different expression settings in Sexlab MCM and other possible mods that might affect (i don't remember any).

There are loads and loads of minor inconveniences like this you will find that are not your or installation's fault. But they may have also been so hard to fix that it's just better for everyone to leave it as is instead of patching up with a script that could break something else for example. One thing DD doesn't do is override sexlab scripts themselves, and that mod is starting to be really aged by now.

6 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

i haven't tested everything yet but i think i solved the problem i was having (at least one item is now working)

here are the steps i took:

1) i batch built the meshes into "Vortex Mods\skyrim\BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.8.0-49015-4-8-0-1569154259\meshes"

2) i redeployed all mods in vortex
3) resolved all new conflicts using vortex's suggestions (bodyslide after DD)

thank you Zaflis i never thought there might be a vortex mod staging area

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is not really a solution to problems you quoted. DD is not a perfect mod but it works well within limitations of Skyrim engine.

Mouth opens and closes during sex animations or wrong animations get selected with restraints... everyone has these issues. Experiment with different expression settings in Sexlab MCM and other possible mods that might affect (i don't remember any).

There are loads and loads of minor inconveniences like this you will find that are not your or installation's fault. But they may have also been so hard to fix that it's just better for everyone to leave it as is instead of patching up with a script that could break something else for example. One thing DD doesn't do is override sexlab scripts themselves, and that mod is starting to be really aged by now.

I already understood, thx. That's just sad, cuz dd used to work perfectly before, i quess everything gets old. So many mods got outdated...

2 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

@Zaflis Btw, i wanted to ask about fnis output, cuz i couldn't find anything about it by myself. Is that ok that after i running fnis am just moving files from the overwrite folder and not creating a new output for the files?

You mean MO2 i assume (overwrite folder). It's fine as long as you don't move them before any animation containing mods in priority. The new overrides must still override all other mods. It's even ok to leave them there, it's not organized but it works.

Edit: Hmm, i've been wrong about things now that i check what overrides what.

FNIS output doesn't override anything but FNIS itself.

Bodyslide output doesn't override anything at all (except ZAP 8+), the meshes don't exist at all until built.

In conclusion it's hard to make a load order mistake with these, as long as the files are in place that Skyrim can see them.

14 hours ago, cw34084 said:

i haven't tested everything yet but i think i solved the problem i was having (at least one item is now working)

here are the steps i took:

1) i batch built the meshes into "Vortex Mods\skyrim\BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.8.0-49015-4-8-0-1569154259\meshes"

2) i redeployed all mods in vortex
3) resolved all new conflicts using vortex's suggestions (bodyslide after DD)

thank you Zaflis i never thought there might be a vortex mod staging area

"i batch built the meshes into "Vortex Mods..." where the hell do i find that??? i don't check where that is

2 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

"i batch built the meshes into "Vortex Mods..." where the hell do i find that??? i don't check where that is

If you have windows

1) go to my computer

2) click the search bar in the top right

3) type "vortex" without the quotation marks

4) wait until the search is done

5) find and open the folder named "Vortex Mods" again without the quotation marks 

6) click on the address bar and it should show the whole path (i.e. C:/Program Files/Vortex Mods)

If you have an apple system youll have to ask someone else

1 hour ago, cw34084 said:

If you have windows

1) go to my computer

2) click the search bar in the top right

3) type "vortex" without the quotation marks

4) wait until the search is done

5) find and open the folder named "Vortex Mods" again without the quotation marks 

6) click on the address bar and it should show the whole path (i.e. C:/Program Files/Vortex Mods)

If you have an apple system youll have to ask someone else

if found that: C:\Users\(i)\AppData\Roaming\vortex\skyrim\mods\bodyslideandoutfitstudio..\meshes, is that the write one and do i have to make a new file there and do i have to name ist pecificly?