Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Just a review for SexLab 1.57:

-Installed on a clean save that has never seen a SexLab mod before

-Installed (all newest versions, SoS is newest Beta) SexLab, Submit, Puppetmaster, Zaz AP, Matchmaker, SoS , SoS for Females, SexLab Aroused, SexLab Cumshot, SexLab Sperm Replacer, Bestiality Extras + Nude Creatures, Deviant Devices Asstes + Integration.

Result: Everything is fine so far, all SexLab and Zaz animations and all creature anims working (for lvl 1 support, not tested the buggy dragons and several other creatures).

The only small issues I might have detected concerning the SexLab diary and the expression settings.

-Concerning the diary it's totally unclear how this menu counts sexacts. I am vaginal master without ever seeing a stage/lvl between, after maybe 30 sexacts (that may count as vaginal), I am doing blow job after blow job (around 20 to 25 alone) and I am still unskilled...me seems it's just throwing dice. If there is a system, anybody could part his wisdom? Might it have to do with transgender settings in SexLab Cumshot while using SoS for females and/or different settings in SexLab and maybe another mod for sexual orientation (bisexual, heterosexual etc.) ? The acts get counted correctly on the right side of the diary page, but the skill level rises are totaly fubar...

-Concerning the expression settings I had loads of fun to adjust them according my taste. As I use Race Menu head .tris + facial animations the expressions you are able to create are a true blast, but I wonder how you might see a stage 4 or 5 expression ? I am not completely sure, but me seems I have never seen at least a lvl 5 expression yet...

Or do I just adjust it during the animations with the hot-keys and save it somehow?

I do not understand what is the hot-key to save my repositioning for PC and NPCs during the execution of an SL animation stage ?

-Concerning the expression settings I had loads of fun to adjust them according my taste. As I use Race Menu head .tris + facial animations the expressions you are able to create are a true blast, but I wonder how you might see a stage 4 or 5 expression ? I am not completely sure, but me seems I have never seen at least a lvl 5 expression yet...

you know that I have not noticed, there is also the Possibility of setting the facial expressions for the stage 5 ?

-Installed (all newest versions, SoS is newest Beta) SexLab, Submit, Puppetmaster, Zaz AP, Matchmaker, SoS , SoS for Females, SexLab Aroused, SexLab Cumshot, SexLab Sperm Replacer, Bestiality Extras + Nude Creatures, Deviant Devices Asstes + Integration.

Result: Everything is fine so far, all SexLab and Zaz animations and all creature anims working (for lvl 1 support, not tested the buggy dragons and several other creatures).

The only small issues I might have detected concerning the SexLab diary and the expression settings.

-Concerning the diary it's totally unclear how this menu counts sexacts. I am vaginal master without ever seeing a stage/lvl between, after maybe 30 sexacts (that may count as vaginal), I am doing blow job after blow job (around 20 to 25 alone) and I am still unskilled...me seems it's just throwing dice. If there is a system, anybody could part his wisdom? Might it have to do with transgender settings in SexLab Cumshot while using SoS for females and/or different settings in SexLab and maybe another mod for sexual orientation (bisexual, heterosexual etc.) ? The acts get counted correctly on the right side of the diary page, but the skill level rises are totaly fubar...

I asked the same question about expression before, this is what ashal asnwered:

"as of 1.50+ the stages of expressions used are based of the actors "enjoyment" of a scene rather than simply progressing through the expression stages with animation stage progression. Based on the content of the animations played during the scene, the length of time it's been running, and the actors  applicable skill  levels in vaginal/anal/oral/pure/lewd/foreplay. Their enjoyment will scale between 1 to 100 , and however many stages that expression has they are spread out evenly in that. So an enjoyment score of 66 on an expression containing 3 stages would play the 3rd stage. With a 5 stage expression like Happy the actor would have to have an enjoyment score of 80 in order to use that phase. 80 is semi-difficult point to reach unless their partner has the appropriate sex skills at a high level and you aren't just rushing through the animation stages."

I think im slowly begin to see stages 3 on my lvl 36 char, havent seen stage 5 yet either :D

"as of 1.50+ the stages of expressions used are based of the actors "enjoyment" of a scene rather than simply progressing through the expression stages with animation stage progression. Based on the content of the animations played during the scene, the length of time it's been running, and the actors  applicable skill  levels in vaginal/anal/oral/pure/lewd/foreplay. Their enjoyment will scale between 1 to 100 , and however many stages that expression has they are spread out evenly in that. So an enjoyment score of 66 on an expression containing 3 stages would play the 3rd stage. With a 5 stage expression like Happy the actor would have to have an enjoyment score of 80 in order to use that phase. 80 is semi-difficult point to reach unless their partner has the appropriate sex skills at a high level and you aren't just rushing through the animation stages."

I think im slowly begin to see stages 3 on my lvl 36 char, havent seen stage 5 yet either :D

then more sex you have done more facial expression can you see ?

or has even reached the level in the game ?

if so you can become a rip off, because if instaalli all, you lose all the stats sexual reached in hours and hours of SexLab, having to start all over again..?

Finally finished my last run through. Now I've started a new one with SL 1.57 and updated mods to match. First thing I noticed is that there's been a regression and again participants in a sex act will get up and clap for a while when the Bard sings, only when the next stage starts do they return to the sex.

Finally finished my last run through. Now I've started a new one with SL 1.57 and updated mods to match. First thing I noticed is that there's been a regression and again participants in a sex act will get up and clap for a while when the Bard sings, only when the next stage starts do they return to the sex.

has happened to me too this bug , if I remember correctly it also happened in the old SexLab v1.24, there is no doubt that before adding nuve carattestiche there to fix some glitches/bugs before :-/

The most annoying problem is the frequent lack of synchronism between sin and SexLab SOS erection, according to what he says Ashal the problem is that some time in this part re SL has become too efficient and fast enough to not take it and give it time necessary, making more attempts alignment and sync between the beginning of the animation and the erection correct SOS, the old version of SexLab, eg 1.24 took a pair of scecondi more before starting the animation and the 'erection was always perfect in every animation, even in the new DP anaiamtion,

- here's the proof post-204983-0-82783200-1400104673_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-77093400-1400104697_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-53320800-1400104760_thumb.jpg on DP aniamtion, the SOS erection work perfectly on old SL v1.24

- on the new SL v1.57 in the DP aniamtion this is the SOS penis erection.. post-204983-0-09895600-1400104930_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-10646900-1400104961_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-93772100-1400105050_thumb.jpg .. what the f@ck ?!? :(

has happened to me too this bug , if I remember correctly it also happened in the old SexLab v1.24, there is no doubt that before adding nuve carattestiche there to fix some glitches/bugs before :-/

The most annoying problem is the frequent lack of synchronism between sin and SexLab SOS erection, according to what he says Ashal the problem is that some time in this part re SL has become too efficient and fast enough to not take it and give it time necessary, making more attempts alignment and sync between the beginning of the animation and the erection correct SOS, the old version of SexLab, eg 1.24 took a pair of scecondi more before starting the animation and the 'erection was always perfect in every animation, even in the new DP anaiamtion,

here's the proof attachicon.gif2014-04-15_00004.jpg DP aniamtion, the SOS penis work perfectly on old SL v1.24

*brush* Naughty Girl

Thx, that's great info and I already like this system.

Now just the diary issue is "unchecked". Any other people out there who have the same issues with the unpredictable skill raises ?

[...]

Now just the diary issue is "unchecked". Any other people out there who have the same issues with the unpredictable skill raises ?

I have this too. Sometimes nothing changes after doing the same sort of act repeatedly, sometimes all acts seem to get counted as one or another.

For some reason, all of a sudden during animations, the camera completely breaks and my mouse just rotates my character around in a circle and I can no longer zoom in, out, or move the camera AT ALL after the animation finishes. I can still use the keyboard to walk, but without being able to move the camera, this is useless. Can someone PLEASE explain what the fuck is going on? This just started happening all of a sudden out of nowhere and is REALLY pissing me off.

EDIT: Looks like it resolved itself. Don't know if it was caused by adjusting the actors while moving the camera, or if clearing the sex diary fixed it. If anyone knows what causes that though, I'd love to know how to avoid that in the future.

I'm having a pretty big issue with a total inability to get animations via SL. Here's what's coming up when I turn on debug and trigger one via the animation editor; the same thing shows up for other triggers.

Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State

NOTICE: ValidateActor(Char) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS

Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor(Char) -- Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias

Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor() - Cannot add an actor to a locked thread

Thread[0] - FATAL: StartThread() - Cannot start thread while not in a Making state

EDIT: Well, turns out there was a stray sslActorAlias.pex in my Overwrite. I have no idea how it got there, but removing that fixed it.

Hi there.

I have a problem with the 3ways stuff. I do not know how to get my character to take the female position (she is female). I use Submit to initiate a 3 ways and she always takes one of the male spots. It is quite bad to see an orc male take the 'middle' in a double penetration xD

Hi there.

I have a problem with the 3ways stuff. I do not know how to get my character to take the female position (she is female). I use Submit to initiate a 3 ways and she always takes one of the male spots. It is quite bad to see an orc male take the 'middle' in a double penetration xD

You can use swap position key in SL MCM menu under key bindings.

Hi there.

You can use swap position key in SL MCM menu under key bindings.

I tried that but nothing happened. There is a short twitch in the scene but then it just plays on the way it went before. I also tried to 'select' an actor (with 'n') and then used the key again, but nothing changed.

Have U unchecked restricted scenes in Animation settings, Also, maybe you did already, but I don't know if you did enable three way animations in toggle animations settings and agressive settings?

Also, since you are talking about Submit mod, did you enable your female NPC as victim actor in Submit MCM menu?

if none of this works try to reset SL.

I don't know why it seems most people are fine but I found this in Sexlab Strip():

int i = Strip.RFind(true, 31)
    while i
        if Strip[i]
            ; Grab item in slot
            ItemRef = ActorRef.GetWornForm(Armor.GetMaskForSlot(i + 30))
            if IsStrippable(ItemRef)
                ActorRef.UnequipItem(ItemRef, false, true)
                Stripped[i] = ItemRef
            endIf
        endIf
        ; Move to next slot
        i -= 1
    endWhile

Which is plainly problematic! I don't know where the coder developed the habit of writing "while i" instead of "while i>0", I wholeheartedly advise him/her to drop it.

"while i" here only stops the loop when casting i to bool is false, which means i equals 0 as documented:
Expression type Resulting boolean Int True if the integer is non-zero

Very unfortunately the RFind() above returns a negative number as documented:

If the item is not found, it will return a negative number for the index.

And then the following loop will go infinite, which was exactly what I encountered when enjoying Prison Overhaul. Apparently for some reason my Strip is all false, as it is defaulted. 

Well, in fact the rfind here is not necessary at all. Search is optimally O(n) so rfind beforehand would not be any better if you have to traverse all 31 slots anyway. Just set i = 31 and off you go.

Finally I shall mention, great coding style, CamelCase, reasonable variable name. It's a pleasure reading this code and it also enabled me to find this quickly.

I don't know why it seems most people are fine but I found this in Sexlab Strip():

int i = Strip.RFind(true, 31)
    while i
        if Strip[i]
            ; Grab item in slot
            ItemRef = ActorRef.GetWornForm(Armor.GetMaskForSlot(i + 30))
            if IsStrippable(ItemRef)
                ActorRef.UnequipItem(ItemRef, false, true)
                Stripped[i] = ItemRef
            endIf
        endIf
        ; Move to next slot
        i -= 1
    endWhile
Which is plainly problematic! I don't know where the coder developed the habit of writing "while i" instead of "while i>0", I wholeheartedly advise him/her to drop it.

"while i" here only stops the loop when casting i to bool is false, which means i equals 0 as documented:

Expression type Resulting boolean Int True if the integer is non-zero

Very unfortunately the RFind() above returns a negative number as documented:

If the item is not found, it will return a negative number for the index.

And then the following loop will go infinite, which was exactly what I encountered when enjoying Prison Overhaul. Apparently for some reason my Strip is all false, as it is defaulted. 

Well, in fact the rfind here is not necessary at all. Search is optimally O(n) so rfind beforehand would not be any better if you have to traverse all 31 slots anyway. Just set i = 31 and off you go.

It's already been fixed, redownload the framework/update patch. It was reported a couple hours after the release of 1.57, and rather than a new version I just stealth reuploaded 1.57 with it fixed.

And the RFind is there to start the loop out at the first slot that actually needs to be stripped, if mid way through the array, which is common, it benchmarked out to be a little noticeably faster. I simply neglected to know negative numbers didn't return false on "while i"  loops, which is only ever a problem in this one specific case which uses RFind.

Finally I shall mention, great coding style, CamelCase, reasonable variable name. It's a pleasure reading this code and it also enabled me to find this quickly.

Thanks, though actually mostly TitleCase, camelCase is when the first word is lowercase. All of Skyrim's Papyrus functions are documented in TitleCase, so I tried to stick to that style; they also unfortunately document everything using the disgusting Hungarian Notation on all their variables, which is a style I refuse to follow for it's hideousness, not to mention makes no sense here seeing as Papyrus syntax is fairly cleanly typed and minimal otherwise. Though I'll admit I'm badly guilty of worrying more about how the code looks compared to how it works in many cases.

It's already been fixed, redownload the framework/update patch. It was reported a couple hours after the release of 1.57, and rather than a new version I just stealth reuploaded 1.57 with it fixed.

And the RFind is there to start the loop out at the first slot that actually needs to be stripped, if mid way through the array, which is common, it benchmarked out to be a little noticeably faster. I simply neglected to know negative numbers didn't return false on "while i"  loops, which is only ever a problem in this one specific case which uses RFind.

Great! I guess the update notification was buried somewhere as I followed a bunch of threads.

Still I prefer a hotfix notation. Nah, may not have another chance to meet this anyway. Thank you!

Have U unchecked restricted scenes in Animation settings, Also, maybe you did already, but I don't know if you did enable three way animations in toggle animations settings and agressive settings?

Also, since you are talking about Submit mod, did you enable your female NPC as victim actor in Submit MCM menu?

Thanks a lot for your answers and yes, I had already done all that, but I followed your suggestion and reset SL.

With Durak (the orc) it still would not work, it even bugged out completely: all three actors started doing seperate animations and in the end the orc kept humping air.

But then I tried with other NPCs and it worked, two male one girl, two girls one male, everything was fine. So I guess I'll just have to keep her away from that orc :)

"It's already been fixed, redownload the framework/update patch. It was reported a couple hours after the release of 1.57, and rather than a new version I just stealth reuploaded 1.57 with it fixed."

So, downloaded after Last Updated: May 11 2014 12:59 PM (e.g. 14:45) is the fixed version of 1.57?

Why does ragdoll ending propel my character 3 meters in the air? Could this be a skeleton issue?

It's a Skyrim issue, either deal with it or leave ragdoll disabled, it's disabled by default for a reason.

"It's already been fixed, redownload the framework/update patch. It was reported a couple hours after the release of 1.57, and rather than a new version I just stealth reuploaded 1.57 with it fixed."

So, downloaded after Last Updated: May 11 2014 12:59 PM (e.g. 14:45) is the fixed version of 1.57?

If you downloaded before this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/?p=780446 which was made only hours after the release of 1.57; then redownload it, otherwise you're fine.

Thanks a lot for your answers and yes, I had already done all that, but I followed your suggestion and reset SL.

With Durak (the orc) it still would not work, it even bugged out completely: all three actors started doing seperate animations and in the end the orc kept humping air.

But then I tried with other NPCs and it worked, two male one girl, two girls one male, everything was fine. So I guess I'll just have to keep her away from that orc :)

Just press the realign actors hotkey or rotate scene hotkey after trying to so swap positions and it failing, it should resync them to their new positions. If not than the issue is either with your settings or the mod you're using to start the threeway.