Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Thanks for the update ashal. Let me just confirmed with the picture that installation of SL.1.56 upon 1.55 went flawless (full version, no clean save - used my method of upgrading which is completely based on your instructions without CS), plus the things that aren't on the picture installed correctly and set settings works great so far. Great work, As usually. You rock.

post-179217-0-56699700-1399725838_thumb.jpg

I have a question related to the instructions posted here

With the cleaning I have finally started to clean the master files with Gophers tutorial. Thanks for the link. It is just the tutorial I needed to be able to do this. However.. I am also told by various individuals to use the "unofficial" patches for the DLC's. If this is still true... then do I clean them and if so how.

I am assuming that if I was to clean them I would choose the unofficial patch (f the DLC each like the tutorial stated for the normal process) , the DLC, skyrim updated and Skyrim (being that the others are the masters of the unofficial patch in question. Then just follow the same steps to clean.

Oh and I am running TESedit through MO if that makes a difference to do this.

Eventually I will learn how to clean the mods I use as well however I imagine the rules are different for community created mods.

I recommend using the unofficial patches but do not clean them. They're released in a clean state.

This is a big Break Through for Skyrim Sexlab...

But I just wondering, Is anyone realize there's some bug on Expression editor ??

I have disable everything on those Expression Editor, Because I want to using CUSTOM1 Expression ...

But when I'm using it.....

- do the scene

- Have Facial expression on player

- BUT it's not CUSTOM1 Expression that what I chose and activate...

I have check from console command, and it shown SHY expression...

So... Is anyone here have similar Bugs like what happen to me ??

Theres deff something cheaky goin on with expressions since 1.54. Few other ppl also reporeted constant "shy" facial animation. Im runing around with serana as follower and can safely say that she has shy expression 99% of the time. I think it might be the way they are triggered. Matchmaker is 100% shy for me, even if turned off in mcm while deafet and submit actually sometimes play other ones.

On other funny note the expression only update on 4th or 5th stage of animations, voices do the same. That makes having more then 2 stages od facial expression useless. You will never see "happy stage 5" in a game. Deff was not the case in 1.39.

(before i will get acused of not knowing how to update - was all tested on fresh character, now lvl 22 so had some time to check)

I have a question related to the instructions posted here

With the cleaning I have finally started to clean the master files with Gophers tutorial. Thanks for the link. It is just the tutorial I needed to be able to do this. However.. I am also told by various individuals to use the "unofficial" patches for the DLC's. If this is still true... then do I clean them and if so how.

I am assuming that if I was to clean them I would choose the unofficial patch (f the DLC each like the tutorial stated for the normal process) , the DLC, skyrim updated and Skyrim (being that the others are the masters of the unofficial patch in question. Then just follow the same steps to clean.

Oh and I am running TESedit through MO if that makes a difference to do this.

Eventually I will learn how to clean the mods I use as well however I imagine the rules are different for community created mods.

I recommend using the unofficial patches but do not clean them. They're released in a clean state.

Thanks, didn't see anything wrong with them when checking just wanted to be sure.

OK, not sure if this issue has come up yet, but I found a compatibility issue between Sexlab and Estrus for Skyrim.  Originally I thought the problem was with Amorous Adventures, but once I enabled Papyrus logging I found the real issue,

Estrus has it's own (somewhat iffy) version of a free camera built into it.  Any time I got into an animation, the game kept apparently trying to call the Estrus Free Cam.  The animations played fine, but in one case it took a minute or two before I got control of my character again.  Another instance involving Amorous Adventures had me permanently locked out of control of my character.

Initially I tried fast fixes like the EnablePlayerControls console command.  No luck

Checking the papyrus logs pointed me at the camera issue.  First I uninstalled Estrus, Estrus Mimics and Estrus Chaurus.  Still had the bug though and the logs showed the mods didn't uninstall cleanly (so much for NMM).  Turning off the Free Camera in sexlab after that enabled me to complete my Amorous Adventures seduction without a lockup afterwards.

I reinstalled Estrus & the other mods so I could get a new papyrus log fragment (old ones were overwritten during my diagnostic attempts).  Cant cut and paste here apparently, so I attached a notepad file.   The block of messages in it repeated dozens of times throughout the log.

Since Estrus Chaurus also requires Actor Events, I'll post the repeated error message I got about it also in case it's relevant:

Error: Element of property monitoredeffect on script _ae_ framework attached to _ae_ base (10000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> 0 on <NULL quest> (00000000) is not the right type.

I'm making assumptions here based on a few OLD programming classes and next to no knowledge of Skyrim modding.  I'm assuming AE is Actor Events and I'm also assuming that the problem there is that Actor Events isn't compatible completely with the new version of Estrus Chaurus.

im experimenting very serious problems with the new version:

everything is astoundingly slow: actors are getting un-equipped very very slowly, often the actor are not aligned correctly, the "align actor" key does just nothing, only the "move" key seems to react, and allow to somehow put the actors in the correct directions (but they are still not positioned correctly), the animation on the male end sooner than the female, the Zaz bound animation have no sound for the female

this is all with a brand new game, not with an old save game

I tried to play with the Death Hounds the other day and the stopped humping me all the do is stand there. Any advice on fixing that? On the plus side everything else works great.

try that:

using the console, target the death hound and type "sexchange" until the hound start to react (you may have to do that several time)

im experimenting very serious problems with the new version:

everything is astoundingly slow: actors are getting un-equipped very very slowly, often the actor are not aligned correctly, the "align actor" key does just nothing, only the "move" key seems to react, and allow to somehow put the actors in the correct directions (but they are still not positioned correctly), the animation on the male end sooner than the female, the Zaz bound animation have no sound for the female

this is all with a brand new game, not with an old save game

nevermind, it seems to be caused by Prison Overhaul 029. current one is totally broken with sexlab 1.56.

it seems I will have to wait for next version.

Does anyone know why every slot equipped is stripped before sex animations, no matter how I configure the stipping settings?  It doesn't matter what mod starts sex animations.  My apologies if this has been addressed but i've been trying to get this to work for hours.  On the up side my pc ran cooler then it ever has with 1.56.

On the chance that somebody is insane enough to want to delve through the entire papyrus log and / or my educated guesses were wrong, I'm attaching the entire papyrus log from when I recreated the 'no player controls' situation a little while ago.

FWIW, this was also a new install with all the latest versions of mods used.  Only thing I believe I was missing was a couple of patches I found today for Interesting NPCs.  Since Estrus does NOT uninstall cleanly at all, I'm going to reinstall again and start from scratch.

Does anyone know why every slot equipped is stripped before sex animations, no matter how I configure the stipping settings?

same problem here, I just upgraded from 1.39...

they all strip from everything now, ignoring my settings.

how to fix it please?

I'm already aware of the stripping bug and have already pushed a fix for it to the public Git development build (http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/commit/492d487375199568383e6b491df905f7576d8617), however it's to late into the 1.56 release to to just stealth release the fix and I don't want to do a 1.56b release for this one thing; so I'm going to work on some other things I've been wanting to tweak/add and release a more full 1.57 later tonight.

On other funny note the expression only update on 4th or 5th stage of animations, voices do the same. That makes having more then 2 stages od facial expression useless. You will never see "happy stage 5" in a game. Deff was not the case in 1.39.

as of 1.50+ the stages of expressions used are based of the actors "enjoyment" of a scene rather than simply progressing through the expression stages with animation stage progression. Based on the content of the animations played during the scene, the length of time it's been running, and the actors  applicable skill  levels in vaginal/anal/oral/pure/lewd/foreplay. Their enjoyment will scale between 1 to 100 , and however many stages that expression has they are spread out evenly in that. So an enjoyment score of 66 on an expression containing 3 stages would play the 3rd stage. With a 5 stage expression like Happy the actor would have to have an enjoyment score of 80 in order to use that phase. 80 is semi-difficult point to reach unless their partner has the appropriate sex skills at a high level and you aren't just rushing through the animation stages.

Ok so I just a 50mb papyrus log 99% of which was this:

[05/10/2014 - 10:25:19PM] Error: Cannot call GetWornForm() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0D061EEF)].sslActorAlias.Strip() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 706
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0D061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/10/2014 - 10:25:19PM] Error: Cannot call GetWornForm() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0D061EEF)].sslActorAlias.Strip() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 706
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0D061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0D061EEF)].sslActorAlias.Strip() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 706
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0D061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

Could this be related to the stripping bug, or should I let Xaz know there is a compatibility issue?

This is a big Break Through for Skyrim Sexlab...

But I just wondering, Is anyone realize there's some bug on Expression editor ??

I have disable everything on those Expression Editor, Because I want to using CUSTOM1 Expression ...

But when I'm using it.....

- do the scene

- Have Facial expression on player

- BUT it's not CUSTOM1 Expression that what I chose and activate...

I have check from console command, and it shown SHY expression...

So... Is anyone here have similar Bugs like what happen to me ??

Theres deff something cheaky goin on with expressions since 1.54. Few other ppl also reporeted constant "shy" facial animation. Im runing around with serana as follower and can safely say that she has shy expression 99% of the time. I think it might be the way they are triggered. Matchmaker is 100% shy for me, even if turned off in mcm while deafet and submit actually sometimes play other ones.

(before i will get acused of not knowing how to update - was all tested on fresh character, now lvl 22 so had some time to check)

I'm getting the expression bug here too, except mine's stuck on happy. I've tried disabling it, but it doesn't seem to work. Apart from That, SL's been working perfectly.

as of 1.50+ the stages of expressions used are based of the actors "enjoyment" of a scene rather than simply progressing through the expression stages with animation stage progression. Based on the content of the animations played during the scene, the length of time it's been running, and the actors  applicable skill  levels in vaginal/anal/oral/pure/lewd/foreplay. Their enjoyment will scale between 1 to 100 , and however many stages that expression has they are spread out evenly in that. So an enjoyment score of 66 on an expression containing 3 stages would play the 3rd stage. With a 5 stage expression like Happy the actor would have to have an enjoyment score of 80 in order to use that phase. 80 is semi-difficult point to reach unless their partner has the appropriate sex skills at a high level and you aren't just rushing through the animation stages.

Great Job. So the expressions will Cum along the longer I fuck, eat, or SUCK ? Where's this "enjoyment" Level at? Possibly fucking thru 3-4 stages, then shift-space back, change Postisions and repeat ? Okay, I'm cheating to achieve Multiple Orgasms. But it works in "Real Life".

Sorry if the answer to this is available somewhere, but is there any place I can get sexlab v1.39b at?  I decided to come back to skyrim but I'm not really in the mood to wait around for all my SKSE mods to update just to use sexlab.  My game works just fine with skse v1.6, but when I use 1.7 I don't even get menu text.  It just sits there not doing anything on the menu with no text.  My load order is fine, TESVedit comes up fine, LOOT runs fine, etc.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Sorry if the answer to this is available somewhere, but is there any place I can get sexlab v1.39b at?  I decided to come back to skyrim but I'm not really in the mood to wait around for all my SKSE mods to update just to use sexlab.  My game works just fine with skse v1.6, but when I use 1.7 I don't even get menu text.  It just sits there not doing anything on the menu with no text.  My load order is fine, TESVedit comes up fine, LOOT runs fine, etc.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Check your PM.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I read through and didn't see anything. After the update I'm having a problem where the Sexlab menu is there, but everything is unchecked or set to 0. I tried checking the boxes and nothing happens, and if I try adjusting a slider it allows me to move it, but when I hit enter it sets it back to 0 anyways. I did a completely fresh install and completely fresh downloads of every sexlab based mod I had and it still does this problem. I was using a previous save that had been running on Sexlab 3.14 just fine but I haven't been able to get the actual Sexlab to work. Everything else seems to work just fine, Romance, SD, Radiant Prostitution. When you do attempt to have sex with someone it just seems to jump a frame and go back to normal. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

(PS I ran FNIS and followed the install instructions as I have many times before and BOSS didn't bring up any errors. Any help would be great. Thanks.)

The instructions are in big bold red letters at the top of the first post.

I have a problem.

Since i installed the new version, creatures won t trigger anymore.

I have fnis creature animation pack

I tried to unequip everything

I have enable creature checked in mcm

Any idea?

Check you setting in SL MCM menu again since it reset itself to default settings. Also, try to use Match maker on yourself and animal. If it works, then you have some other problem.

Released v1.57, changelog below:
  • Fixed bug causing stripping to strip all slots despite user settings
  • Fixed bug causing expressions to select expressions that have been disabled by the user
  • Updated the packaged Russian localization file (thanks holtof55)
  • Refactored the install process for threads

The new thread install process is significantly slower than the one that was present in 1.56 and older, so be sure to sit idly in game watching for the update/install process notification to show up, don't start any scenes or open any menus until you do. It is, as a trade off for this slower update/install, more reliable and results in faster startup times for animations. 

And for the 3rd time this 1.5x series of releases, I'll make the claim that, this is the final update for a long while so I can I focus on new major features for 1.60 after taking a long break (aka cry profusely while I try and finish Dark Souls 2)