Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

i have it working turns out i was downloading the wrong 2

1 question how many times do you need to get fucked to change your sexual purity status ?

as for the purity status what are the statuses ?                                  

Remember that the update to version 1.57 takes longer. So when you installed the update and start a game, you best wait for 24 in game hours after all the messages in the upper left corner of the screen are gone. At least that's what I did.

Additionally I checked the save game for unattached script instances with this tool:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

Found none though, so the update process was successful. I'd ike to mention that this tool never caused me any problems. Just read the description. I have no probs with SexLab 1.57 nor with the savegames. Can't say anything about the free cam ("tfc") function though because I do not use it.

TFC is definitely permanently freezing PC (all started with SL 1.54 version). Even "tfc" console command ceased to work, as all other known commands. After that, the game reports corrupted save that unable player to save the game. All you can do is to quit the game. TFC, when ON, became even deadlier then before. I had to reinstall SKSE 1.7, SkyUI, and Fnis. All was fine for a while then the bug rose again. So sad. :( And disappointed :angry:

TFC? You mean "toggle free camera"? What is to be done so the saves won't get corrupted?

TFC is definitely permanently freezing PC (all started with SL 1.54 version). Even "tfc" console command ceased to work, as all other known commands. After that, the game reports corrupted save that unable player to save the game. All you can do is to quit the game. TFC, when ON, became even deadlier then before. I had to reinstall SKSE 1.7, SkyUI, and Fnis. All was fine for a while then the bug rose again. So sad. :( And disappointed :angry:

TFC? You mean "toggle free camera"? What is to be done so the saves won't get corrupted?

Correct. Tooggle free camera. One (temporary) solution is to use it only when needed, by console, and not all the time. When finished with using, disable it. I'm using it now only for taking screen shots. Second one is that we need someone who can fix that issue. Third, save often, manually, so you can go back to the point before this happened. Fourth, there is a solution for corrupted saves to clean them with save tools, but, be aware, it is not almighty program. It works great but I had experience that it cleaned my corrupted saves 3 times out of 5.

Correct. Tooggle free camera. One (temporary) solution is to use it only when needed, by console, and not all the time. When finished with using, disable it. I'm using it now only for taking screen shots. Second one is that we need someone who can fix that issue. Third, save often, manually, so you can go back to the point before this happened. Fourth, there is a solution for corrupted saves to clean them with save tools, but, be aware, it is not almighty program. It works great but I had experience that it cleaned my corrupted saves 3 times out of 5.

Thanks for the help. So I guess I'll take a break from free camera :P. Immersive First Person here I come hahaha! :D

- SexLab v1.57 TEST review - :(

I started a new game (clen save, delete old mod, and update with new) to testing, I have all the requirements, SKSE 1.7, FNIS 5.0, full HDT configuration and XMPS Skeleton Extended.

I updated from a good SL v1.39b to new SL v1.57 but I'm really disappointed, the Lip Sync is not working, and largely do not work in the MFG faccial expressions option with TFC is active never work;

in the the old SL v1.39b Facial Expressions worked perfectly on NPC, and at least on my character changed expression of the eyes and mouth every time I change the stage, instead of adhering to the new version is a corpse no reaction!

Another small. but annoying Bug: is the Hot-Key on Keyboards for return to the previous Animations Stage, does not work anymore! I did test playing with the X360 PC wireless Pad, this hot-key now work only im Others action, but it no longer works to return the previous animation stage, needless to say that in the SL v1.39b or older version, this hot-key work perfectly.

In the transition from SexLsab v1.24 to v1.39b the only decrease was erections SOS, pens with more erect than it should be, really annoying bug, and can not be solved by repeatedly pressing the U key unfortunately!, if you only wanted Ashal could solve it by making more attempts to align the penis in correct erection height (not the bug crooked penis), who cares if I have to wait two more seconds, then if the SOS penis is Crushed on the man's Belly, is a wrong erection, I have this bug in many SexLab aniamtions and not I understand why you do not try to fix it ?

This does not make sense if you do not release an infinite number of updates, which are likely to ruin every time those who wax good in previous versions, if I could get the file with all new animations, go back to the old v1.24 which worked really well with SOS , limit or go back to 1.39b, if not all of these problems will be solved, that afflict the new v1.57, instead of Contnue to create new problems, I believe that many users will return to previous versions

What is update and add new options if then the most important things get worse ?

If you can not use TFC, the SOS erection is often wrong (can not be solved by pressing the U key, this fuziona only if it is crooked to the side) in a good part of the animations SOS erection work bad, among them some of the most beautiful..! :( you might as well go back to the old version.

I have a eter estimation of Ashal and I appreciate the Great work he did Ashal and commitment, talent and the time devoted to making it a reality all this, an immense gratitude!, But for this, I have to say these things, in race to continuous additions, you may lose the right course. :-/

I started a new game (clen save, delete old mod, and update with new) to testing, I have all the requirements, SKSE 1.7, FNIS 5.0, full HDT configuration and XMPS Skeleton Extended.

I updated from a good SL v1.39b to new SL v1.57 but I'm really disappointed, the Lip Sync is not working, and largely do not work in the MFG faccial expressions option with TFC is active never work;

in the the old SL v1.39b Facial Expressions worked perfectly on NPC, and at least on my character changed expression of the eyes and mouth every time I change the stage, instead of adhering to the new version is a corpse no reaction!

Another small. but annoying Bug: is the Hot-Key on Keyboards for return to the previous Animations Stage, does not work anymore! I did test playing with the X360 PC wireless Pad, this hot-key now work only im Others action, but it no longer works to return the previous animation stage, needless to say that in the SL v1.39b or older version, this hot-key work perfectly.

In the transition from SexLsab v1.24 to v1.39b the only decrease was erections SOS, pens with more erect than it should be, really annoying bug, and can not be solved by repeatedly pressing the U key unfortunately!, if you only wanted Ashal could solve it by making more attempts to align the penis in correct erection height (not the bug crooked penis), who cares if I have to wait two more seconds, then if the SOS penis is Crushed on the man's Belly, is a wrong erection, I have this bug in many SexLab aniamtions and not I understand why you do not try to fix it ?

This does not make sense if you do not release an infinite number of updates, which are likely to ruin every time those who wax good in previous versions, if I could get the file with all new animations, go back to the old v1.24 which worked really well with SOS , limit or go back to 1.39b, if not all of these problems will be solved, that afflict the new v1.57, instead of Contnue to create new problems, I believe that many users will return to previous versions

What is update and add new options if then the most important things get worse ?

If you can not use TFC, the SOS erection is often wrong (can not be solved by pressing the U key, this fuziona only if it is crooked to the side), you might as well go back to the old version.

I have a eter estimation of Ashal and I appreciate the Great work he did Ashal and commitment, talent and the time devoted to making it a reality all this, an immense gratitude!, But for this, I have to say these things, in race to continuous additions, you may lose the right course. :-/

Sorry to hear you have so many problem with new version. I started using sexlab from 1.39b and can safly say that 1.57 is in my expirience superior in every way. Dont know what you mean about sos erection? Its true its badly aligned with many animations but unlike previous versions (with had exactly same issue to me) now you have the tools to fix it with animation editor. If you are willing to put some work into fixing them one by one that is. I think the way that alows more customazation to the users is the right way and i hope to see SL develop in that direction :)

I have a new issue that popped up for me.  I haven't seen it before and it just started happening.  Now when sexlab activates, my hud dissapears (like it is a cutscene, or finishing move), which would be fine except that when this happens I can no longer align the characters with the hotkeys.   Is there a setting that I mistakenly hit?

If you can not use TFC, the SOS erection is often wrong (can not be solved by pressing the U key, this fuziona only if it is crooked to the side), you might as well go back to the old version.

Sorry to hear you have so many problem with new version. I started using sexlab from 1.39b and can safly say that 1.57 is in my expirience superior in every way. Dont know what you mean about sos erection? Its true its badly aligned with many animations but unlike previous versions (with had exactly same issue to me) now you have the tools to fix it with animation editor. If you are willing to put some work into fixing them one by one that is. I think the way that alows more customazation to the users is the right way and i hope to see SL develop in that direction :)

do you mean that you work the hot-key for return to previus animation stage ?

you will work the Lip Sinch animation, or all the MFG facial expressions on both PC and NPC when using the TFC (Toggle Free Camera) ?

apart from the new options, I see all these improvements, the speed? in my configuration the difference with the old SL v1.24 will be yes and no 2 sec., lose the optimal non-functioning of facial expressions and SOS erection, to have animations that start at 2 sec., this is really an improvement?

pe Wed improve first means to operate all things imortanti / essential to perfection, to ensure full and immediate usability efuznionalit constant fi all hot keys, perfect cohesion in unison with a mod key as SOS, a better addotare old system / testing of facial expressions but that functions but also with the TFC, TFC give up the means to assist poor sad spectacle.

The problem of incorrect SOS penis erection (not is the SOS Bend bug), which was already present in SL v1.39b, now it is even a little bit more frequent on SL v1.57 for another step back, always happens in the same animations, look at my screens, with wrong SOS erection, here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-73?do=findComment&comment=765325

instead of adding continuously "new features" obviously creating other new bugs,

it would be best to first ensure the functioning of the essential things much more important, which are the true heart, are the basis, the foundation on which everything rests.

Not is demagoguery, not the boundary, or bait and switch.. it is a speech that goes to the substance.

Ps: SL v.1.57 I a have testing with latest SOS 2.05.019-BETA

you will work the Lip Sinch animation, or all the MFG facial expressions on both PC and NPC when using the TFC (Toggle Free Camera) ?

apart from the new options, I see all these improvements, the speed? in my configuration the difference with the old SL v1.24 will be yes and no 2 sec., lose the optimal non-functioning of facial expressions and SOS erection, to have animations that start at 2 sec., this is really an improvement?

pe Wed improve first means to operate all things imortanti / essential to perfection, to ensure full and immediate usability efuznionalit constant fi all hot keys, perfect cohesion in unison with a mod key as SOS, a better addotare old system / testing of facial expressions but that functions but also with the TFC, TFC give up the means to assist poor sad spectacle.

The problem of incorrect SOS penis erection (not is the SOS Bend bug), which was already present in SL v1.39b, now it is even a little bit more frequent on SL v1.57 for another step back, always happens in the same animations, look at my screens, with wrong SOS erection, here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-73?do=findComment&comment=765325

instead of adding continuously "new features" obviously creating other new bugs,

it would be best to first ensure the functioning of the essential things much more important, which are the true heart, are the basis, the foundation on which everything rests.

Not is demagoguery, not the boundary, or bait and switch.. it is a speech that goes to the substance.

I had that starting erection position problem with 1.39b. I see it now as well, but (with limited testing) the page up page down keys put it right, and seem to be remembered (unlike 1.39b).

Both facial animations and hotkeys work fine for me. Had a problem with 1.54 when i had to hold shift down not just press it. Took about 2 sec to register that im pressing the hotkey. 1.57 fixed it for me.Never tried playing on controller. Only problem with sos i have atm its that it seems to change it size on its own, usally after game reset the size booster seem not to work and have to manually change it again to "schlogify" neary npc again. Might be actually sos install issue since im installinga nd reinstalling it like crazy to keep up with the updates : P

Anubis - I contacted Blisario for that "issue" several times. So as others. He fixed that problem several times, but his mod is dependant on SL and he couldn't to so much when there is something wrong in their integration. Sl has own penis mesh and although Sl is compatible with SOS there are some conflict between this two regardless that Sl's penis mesh is off.

But, like you, I do not have a problem with voices or facial expressions. As a matter of fact, all works fine for me except TFC and SOS.

I validated my skyrim files through steam and all my MCM menus are still there. Operational too. But my problem lies with using Mod Organizer, an idea which someone here gave me to use instead of NMM or manual. Now, my FNIS doesn't work and it was installed properly, animations no longer work, but HEY, I do get sounds though!??? 

I validated my skyrim files through steam and all my MCM menus are still there. Operational too. But my problem lies with using Mod Organizer, an idea which someone here gave me to use instead of NMM or manual. Now, my FNIS doesn't work and it was installed properly, animations no longer work, but HEY, I do get sounds though!??? 

If FNIS doesnt work then it wasnt installed properly or you dont run it properly. Google for how to install it and set it to run from MO. Run FNIS only through Mod Organizer.

I have a new issue that popped up for me.  I haven't seen it before and it just started happening.  Now when sexlab activates, my hud dissapears (like it is a cutscene, or finishing move), which would be fine except that when this happens I can no longer align the characters with the hotkeys.   Is there a setting that I mistakenly hit?

Sexlab has to start by some mod. You didnt mention what mods you are using or if you are using latest sexlab with all dependencies. I can confirm that sexlab 1.57 works fine and so can many others and that means problem is on your part (save game or missing dependancies).

Make sure to install everything properly and on clean save (save the game without sexlab or sexlab mods and you can also clean that save from scripts by one of many tools). also make sure mod you are using is updated for latest Sexlab, and next time write everything important that you have installed or ppl will just ignore you.

If FNIS doesnt work then it wasnt installed properly or you dont run it properly. Google for how to install it and set it to run from MO. Run FNIS only through Mod Organizer.

Find the data tab in the right pane, select it, then navigate to tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users . Right click GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, and select 'add as executable'. Now FNIS will be available in the dropdown above the right pane. Run it from there.

Fore's New Idles for Skyrim (FNIS)
Mod_organizer_fnis.png

Fore's New Idles for Skyrim (FNIS) may be added in this manner:

1. Click the gears icon Gear_MO.png. This opens the Modify Executables window.
  2. In the Title field, type FNIS.
  3. For the Binary field, browse to your FNIS installation (should be located in <ModOrganizer>/mods/Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users) and select the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe application.
  4. Click the Add button. This will add FNIS to your executables list.
  5. Click OK.

When browsing for your FNIS and if you installed it using MO it would be in MO Skyrim Directory in the "Mod" folder. Fine the FNIS always necessary and open that. Find the big orange F and click on that. Click the Add button, Ok then done. Now when you access the "RUN" Button you will see FNIS. Click on that and run it. You shouldn't have any problems later. This is the basis for all exe used outside of MO. CK, SKSE (which is autocratically recognized)

There are several links for MO in my sig. There is one thread here where MO users meet to discuss MO. Questions there are answered quickly .. usually.

1.56 and 1.57 killed it for me. MatchMaker doesn't work anymore (it did on 1.54/1.55 I believe) and sex through dialogue won't initiate. Tried going back to the github for the older versions but that's a mess for me and I can't get them.

Anyone have back-ups of 1.39 or up to 1.54? If so, PM me please - I might have something to trade.

Both facial animations and hotkeys work fine for me. Had a problem with 1.54 when i had to hold shift down not just press it. Took about 2 sec to register that im pressing the hotkey. 1.57 fixed it for me.Never tried playing on controller. Only problem with sos i have atm its that it seems to change it size on its own, usally after game reset the size booster seem not to work and have to manually change it again to "schlogify" neary npc again. Might be actually sos install issue since im installinga nd reinstalling it like crazy to keep up with the updates : P

post-204983-0-07968200-1400053332_thumb.jpg MFG facial expression work now! ^_^ post-204983-0-44609900-1400053370_thumb.jpg the mouth opens slightly with MFG mode, to you during the Blowjob animations ? :o

I did SL cleaning procedure, I uninstalled everything again, this time I started with new indtallations with only SexLab v1.57 and MatchMaker v6, for first run, now the MFG facial expressions even now work with TFC, the MFG facial expressions are static espression, but vary from one stage to another, or from a different animation, will not be the ultimate in realism and involvement but much better than a static mummy :D

While the lip-sync works so and so.. eyebrows are static, they do not change position between one stage and the other, the mouth on lip-sync mode, moves so fast and jerky as if they were stutterers, wound is closed when you hear a moaned, and lip-sync animations it Never works with TFC is active.

the bug is that if you set a couple of hot-key on the x360 pad for PC, the hot-key on the keyboard (whatever it is set) that allows you to go back to previous animation stage does not work!, it only works if all the SL hot-key will remain on keyboard, while the previous version 1.39b of SL, can be combined 360 pad and keyboard with hot-key, work perfectly!, I understand why now the new is not working anymore ?

the problem of incorrect penis erection SOS is very frequent, it is true that it is possbile with the new SOS in real time to adjust the penis, but it can only be done on a single NPC, the one who chooses randomly unfortunately, in the case of two men and a woman will always have at least one of the two men with erect penis too, LCE also the problem that the NPC SOS chosen at random from which to control the penis, so it may also choose a woman who is even close to sweep them, if in this case during sL if the penis has an erection wrong, you can not do anything to correct it, the only solution is to stop SL and try a new allocation of SOS for the NPC.

Bllissario maybe you could give the Possibility of managing multiple SOS penis, to supply at least 3 NPCs at a time, in this way, we could solve almost always, but if you can not do this in the future update, which is the only Ahal and find the Bellissario good way to synchronize SL and SOS starting a new animation, although this may lengthen the wait for 2 or 3 seconds, it is definitely worth it, I'm sick of this this problem, ruin a beautiful thing!

SOS wrong erection on recent SexLab, for reference, screens is here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-73?do=findComment&comment=765325

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

So how does that animation editing menu work in MCM?

The option to test the animation is grayed out..

Or do I just adjust it during the animations with the hot-keys and save it somehow?