Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Great work on the framework so far Ashal. Its almost unreal how much work you do :D

Im just curious if anyone have tried Skyrim Immersive Creatures with sexlab? im thinking about installing it and wondering if it works good with it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24913/?

I noticed this in the patchnotes and got curious.

• Added some missing creatures and creatures from Skyrim Immersive Creatures to their supported creature animations

Installed Immersive creatures few days ago. From my limited expirience it works but not preftecly. Few odd things i came opon was for example skeletons that now do drougar animation or mamooths trying to rape ( wich ends up with them disapearing and player just plays drougar animation by herself). Also if there are creatures with diffrent skin (like plague wolf), they will just change back to defult skyrim skin for duration of an act. Goblins also play drougar animation (aligment problems since they are much smaller) and lack penises.

So to sum up: You can use it with no major issues but its not very "immersive" :)

its been a while since i play skyrim and my last SL is v1.39 , when i see v1.55realese i try to install it , and everything going smooth except when i try load new save with sl 1.55 its always corrupt , when i roll back to my old SL save just fine. i already update all mod that SL req need , everything is up to date but still makes my new save with sl 1.55 always corrupt....

can someone know wat bug that maybe i have? need some advice here :(

I followed Nudnix advice and I finally got the update message and the menu back.

I noticed some stacking in a couple of effects, as someone already mentioned.

This was the first time Sexlab was troubling me... I had the Disappearing-MCM-Issue, too.

What did work for me to get it running again was quite simple:

Installed Slab 1.55

Started Game (got no update message, MCM Menu disappeard)

Saved Game

Opened saved game with "Save Game Script Cleaner" (it's on Nexus)

Searched for all Script entries with "ssl" and deleted them

Started Game with this cleaned Savegame

Now I got the Slab installing Message, MCM Menu is back (even with my old settings) and everything seems to be working fine.

With the great respect to Nudnix and to you, I can say that improvised methods are know as ones that might work in some cases and in same games, but might not too. I had my method that made my SL 1.55 working, some others have theirs too, but all that might and might not to work for the others. I discovered my method because I want and I like to experiment, but for new comers and none experienced people it is the best to follow official ashal's instructions. So, the best way is to look after ashal's trouble shooter and his installation instructions. If followed, exactly, things must work. Must. Just scroll couple pages back and you will find it.

• Added some missing creatures and creatures from Skyrim Immersive Creatures to their supported creature animations

Installed Immersive creatures few days ago. From my limited expirience it works but not preftecly. Few odd things i came opon was for example skeletons that now do drougar animation or mamooths trying to rape ( wich ends up with them disapearing and player just plays drougar animation by herself). Also if there are creatures with diffrent skin (like plague wolf), they will just change back to defult skyrim skin for duration of an act. Goblins also play drougar animation (aligment problems since they are much smaller) and lack penises.

So to sum up: You can use it with no major issues but its not very "immersive" :)

Anubis. Do Falmers works for you (with Immersive Creature Installed)?

And which mods are you using to trigger the animations? Matchmaker, Defeat, SD+?

its been a while since i play skyrim and my last SL is v1.39 , when i see v1.55realese i try to install it , and everything going smooth except when i try load new save with sl 1.55 its always corrupt , when i roll back to my old SL save just fine. i already update all mod that SL req need , everything is up to date but still makes my new save with sl 1.55 always corrupt....

can someone know wat bug that maybe i have? need some advice here :(

udated skse? wa version u runing?

i use skyrim 1.9.32 , skse 1,7.... i think thats the latest version for both of them

Anubis. Do Falmers works for you (with Immersive Creature Installed)?

And which mods are you using to trigger the animations? Matchmaker, Defeat, SD+?

Haven't encounter any new falmer types for some reason but old one work fine. Deafet and Submit were both used and work fine for me.

How come my animation are not working I have

sexlab framework v1.55

sexlab Surmit 03may2014

Defeat (updated today)

Fnis v 5.0.2

and other mod that I just updated but it was when I updated from 1.39 to 1.54 and then to 1.55 that my mod stop working as they should when I get to 30% HP defeat doesn't kick in and at 0% surmit doesn't either. is there something that I didn't do right or is there something I'm missing. 

Guest Devocracy

I never even bother trying to update Sexlab in a pre-existing game, I just start a new game when it is updated.

When it comes to 1.55, I actually installed it to a fresh Skyrim installation, so everything is nice and clean.

And whee, I can reset stats again, that feature was broken for awhile.  The only thing that doesn't seem to reset is how many times the PC has masturbated, the number of times the PC masturbated stays the same regardless.  But that's ok with me since that doesn't impact the pc's sexual orientation. 

However, I did notice one issue, the PC's mouth no longer opens wide during oral poses, I tried turning off the mouth animations to see if that would work, no such luck, I then re-enabled the mouth animations and disabled the facial animations, no such luck, I then tried disabling both, no luck. 

Not really a huge issue, and maybe there's a setting I'm missing that enables that?

I haven't tried toying with SOS as of late, I toyed with it back in October and found SOS had some "bugs", and that it didn't play very well with the UNP body type, and CBBE is too chunky for my taste.  But I haven't tried it recently, so maybe those issues are no longer present?

Thank goodness that I created characters for testing mods. This is the second time that SL's 1.55 activated free camera caused unrecoverable character freezing. There is no console command that will recover character's movement. It does that only after sex scenes, not in regular use. I never speed up sex scenes. Always letting them to go as they are set, but it looks like that free camera, when moving around during the sex, locks the player.

The latest discovery: SL's 1.55 Free camera ON in combination with "Spouse enhanced" is causing unrecoverable PC's freezing. Further testing showed that SE became completely incompatible with SL 1.55. 

SexLab 1.55 works flawlessy so far, especially the better face animation toggles are a blast.

I am a bit confused about the Sex Diary. Sometimes it seems to count erraticaly, but maybe the transgender setting of SexLab Cumshot or the bisexual setting of Lover's Victim or the fact that I use SOS schlongs for females, has something to do with that. The numbers of the sex acts on the right side seem to be counted correctly, but the anal/vaginal/oral updates appear out of line for me. You are doing blow job after blow job, but vaginal rises or vaginal and oral and you are suddenly expert without having seen the novice stage at all.

Do you flagged the animations anew, Ashal or is maybe something wrong on my side? It was no upgrade installation, I installed Sexlab completely new in its v1.55 on a save, that has never seen a sexmod before.

SexLab 1.55 works flawlessy so far, especially the better face animation toggles are a blast.

I am a bit confused about the Sex Diary. Sometimes it seems to count erraticaly, but maybe the transgender setting of SexLab Cumshot or the bisexual setting of Lover's Victim or the fact that I use SOS schlongs for females, has something to do with that. The numbers of the sex acts on the right side seem to be counted correctly, but the anal/vaginal/oral updates appear out of line for me. You are doing blow job after blow job, but vaginal rises or vaginal and oral and you are suddenly expert without having seen the novice stage at all.

Do you flagged the animations anew, Ashal or is maybe something wrong on my side? It was no upgrade installation, I installed Sexlab completely new in its v1.55 on a save, that has never seen a sexmod before.

A few sparse others and I are having similar issues, it doesn't seem to have any clear solution since the values are stored in each save file and making a new save doesn't affect it, nor cleaning an existing one. There also doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the info via console, nor a papyrus error indicating the source of the problem. I know that's not very helpful, but...solidarity, eh? It's a minor annoyance but does break mods that use those values, speaking of which are you using any that do (i.e. Sexlab Guild)?

A few sparse others and I are having similar issues, it doesn't seem to have any clear solution since the values are stored in each save file and making a new save doesn't affect it, nor cleaning an existing one. There also doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the info via console, nor a papyrus error indicating the source of the problem. I know that's not very helpful, but...solidarity, eh? It's a minor annoyance but does break mods that use those values, speaking of which are you using any that do (i.e. Sexlab Guild)?

Not using SexLab Guild. I am always pretty picky in my choice (too many script mods and running HDT PE in addition might kill your papyrus flow).

At moment it's just SexLab, Zaz Animation pack, Puppet Master, Arousal, Lover's Victim, SOS (the newest Beta full), SOS for Females, Submit, Matchmaker, Cumshot and the Sperm Replacer. In addition some creature support (Bestiality Extras + Nude Creatures).

All the above mods work pretty flawless at moment. As you mentioned, the diary thing is a minor annoyence, I just wanted to report it.

no creature animation after upgrade

hello

I upgraded from 1.39 to 1.55 and now I dont have any creature animation anymore.

also the creature panel in Sexlab MCM menu has disappeared.

I tried reinstalling all the creature animation requirements,

FNIS creature pack

Sexlab nude creature (I tried 1.1.2 and 2.0.0b)

Bestiality Animation Pack

Bestiality Extra

and ran GenerateFNISforUsers

but to no avail

when I get assaulted by a monster, a standard (ie, not bestiality) animation is played on my character and the monster is just standing doing nothing

any suggestions?

edit: it is a totally new game

edit 2: I just noticed the new subpannel "toggle creature" in the "toggle animation" menu.

all creatures are checked

no creature animation after upgrade

hello

I upgraded from 1.39 to 1.55 and now I dont have any creature animation anymore.

also the creature panel in Sexlab MCM menu has disappeared.

I tried reinstalling all the creature animation requirements,

FNIS creature pack

Sexlab nude creature (I tried 1.1.2 and 2.0.0b)

Bestiality Animation Pack

Bestiality Extra

and ran GenerateFNISforUsers

but to no avail

when I get assaulted by a monster, a standard (ie, not bestiality) animation is played on my character and the monster is just standing doing nothing

any suggestions?

edit: it is a totally new game

edit 2: I just noticed the new subpannel "toggle creature" in the "toggle animation" menu.

all creatures are checked

ha, I was belted with a Devious Device.

once I removed it, the bestiality animation was correctly triggered.

mmm this is a bit not really great to have a "normal" animation replace the bestiality animation. I understand the belt reduce the valid animation to one that's compatible with the current device worn by the characters, but I would think playing the bestiality animation is less bad than playing a valid animation with just the character alone :/

could you possibly add an option so we can choose either to force the bestiality animation or to have a valid animation but with the character alone (as it is now) ?

Not using SexLab Guild. I am always pretty picky in my choice (too many script mods and running HDT PE in addition might kill your papyrus flow).

At moment it's just SexLab, Zaz Animation pack, Puppet Master, Arousal, Lover's Victim, SOS (the newest Beta full), SOS for Females, Submit, Matchmaker, Cumshot and the Sperm Replacer. In addition some creature support (Bestiality Extras + Nude Creatures).

All work pretty flawless at moment. As you mentioned, the diary thing is a minor annoyence, I just wanted to report it.

Intersting, well I'm also using the transgender settings with cumshot and the female UNP addon so it might be related to that. Seems like it shouldn't though, ought to just add to the stats based on animation tags and the character's position. Maybe the call to set them is happening at a weird time that's confusing Sexlab into thinking the player character is in a different position from how it's actually being animated so the stats don't get affected.

Has anyone managed to get creatures animations working with Sexlab v1.55 and ModOrganizer v1.2.1? FNIS prints the right text and the behavior files for the creatures are there, but Sexlab cannot detect them in game, resulting in a blank list for creatures animations and the inability to use them. 

I have a question related to the instructions posted here

With the cleaning I have finally started to clean the master files with Gophers tutorial. Thanks for the link. It is just the tutorial I needed to be able to do this. However.. I am also told by various individuals to use the "unofficial" patches for the DLC's. If this is still true... then do I clean them and if so how.

I am assuming that if I was to clean them I would choose the unofficial patch (f the DLC each like the tutorial stated for the normal process) , the DLC, skyrim updated and Skyrim (being that the others are the masters of the unofficial patch in question. Then just follow the same steps to clean.

Oh and I am running TESedit through MO if that makes a difference to do this.

Eventually I will learn how to clean the mods I use as well however I imagine the rules are different for community created mods.

Released v1.56, mostly a bugfix release for a couple minor/important-ish bugs various people have reported.

v1.56:

• Fixed bug causing SFX to not play
  • Fixed bug causing actors to validate despite being in an active animation
  • Fixed bug with resetting actor stats not resetting masturbation
  • Expanded default VoiceTypes for lipsync
  • Removed backwards compatibility quest for sslConfigMenu - caused to many problems with double MCM and most major mods have already updated
  • Various minor-ish optimizations and code cleanup

@Ashal:

I vaguely remember you wanting to use new function of SKSE 1.7 to make the hooks (AnimationStart, AnimationEnd, etc.). Seeing how the SexLab 1.5X requires SKSE 1.7 I guess you've implemented them. Am I guessing correctly?

Yes, the new 1.7.0 style hooks look like this:

RegisterForModEvent("HookAnimationStart", "AnimStart")

function AnimStart(int tid, bool HasPlayer)
	sslThreadController Thread = SexLab.GetController(tid)
	; // Stuff
endFunction
All the previous hooks (StageStart, AnimationEnd, etc etc) exist, but with "Hook" prepended (HookStageStart, HookAnimationEnd) to avoid conflicting with the old style hooks, which remain unchanged in order to avoid breaking older mods. So you don't HAVE to update to the new hooks, but they are significantly cleaner looking in terms of code, and that matters to some people (myself included)

There is also now special events that get sent on actors you've specifically flagged for tracking, or are a member of a faction you've flagged get added to ANY animation and start/stop the animation.

This is a big Break Through for Skyrim Sexlab...

But I just wondering, Is anyone realize there's some bug on Expression editor ??
I have disable everything on those Expression Editor, Because I want to using CUSTOM1 Expression ...

But when I'm using it.....

- do the scene

- Have Facial expression on player

- BUT it's not CUSTOM1 Expression that what I chose and activate...
I have check from console command, and it shown SHY expression...

So... Is anyone here have similar Bugs like what happen to me ??