Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Aww man! I just installed v1.57., and my sex diary got wiped!  20 levels of working up my prostitution-cred right down the drain. :(

Is it unavoidable, or is it just my rotten luck?

Let me guess, You deactivated-loaded Skyrim- Save (Clean Save)-then activated 1.57 ? When you did the Clean Save, you cleaned out your stats. Exit then reload the previous version, then load the save right before you upgraded. Do a save, previous version, Exit Game, activate 1.57 . Load Game, wait for the upgrade to Finish, then Get FUCKED, HAhahaha. Clean Saves & "Rebuild & Clean" (MCM) are for resetting sexlab to Default settings.

I had to think hard about it, as I was trying to upgrade several mods late at night, but after checking a few saves I can say , no, I didn't clean my save of SexLab. I tried upgrading again and, following your advice, asked my follower to bed, and LO! A new MCM menu registered, with my full score present and accounted for. Thanks. :)

Note to @Ashal - If you have some time to tinker with minor details, there's one more option I think should feature in the sex diary - 'times consensual'. There are plenty of mods that don't rely on rape, and it'd be neat to have it reflected in the stats. :)

...*headdesk*

Made a save with new SexLab after MCM menu registered, tried loading it - "This save is corrupted and can't be loaded".

Also, when I toggled nudesuits, had a CTD right before animation started playing, but that might have been cause by my tampering with the nude suit files. I'll downgrade SexLab and see if the problem persists.

Not sure if anyone else ran into this but. After a sex scene I will run into not being able to move my character or interact. However if I type command tfc and that allows me interact. I then am able to back out of dialogue and enter tfc again, then I'm able to move and act freely again.

First ever problem I've encountered since coming to 1.50+ versions was that Serana won't follow me anymore, I have the 'come with me' option and she replies back nut won't follow, but if I talk to her again the 'come with me' option is still there.

Can anyone help me out with this? been having this after going to 1.50+ versions but 1.39b and before were all good

First ever problem I've encountered since coming to 1.50+ versions was that Serana won't follow me anymore, I have the 'come with me' option and she replies back nut won't follow, but if I talk to her again the 'come with me' option is still there.

Can anyone help me out with this? been having this after going to 1.50+ versions but 1.39b and before were all good

Sexlab never touches anything to do with Serana (unless of course you involve her in a sex act which would have a limited duration), any problems you are having with her would have a different source.

Not sure if anyone else ran into this but. After a sex scene I will run into not being able to move my character or interact. However if I type command tfc and that allows me interact. I then am able to back out of dialogue and enter tfc again, then I'm able to move and act freely again.

SKSE 1.7 installed as per the requirements?

Try this:

Open the console
Click on Serana OR type prid XX002b74 (xx being dawnguard's load order) and hit enter to select Serana
Type Setpqv DLC1NPCMentalModel Lockedin_var False
Hit enter key

Like Waxen said it isn't Sexlab's fault.  That one is actually a bug with Serana herself. -> Uesp

SKSE 1.7 installed as per the requirements?

Yes I have the newest SKSE.

...*headdesk*

Made a save with new SexLab after MCM menu registered, tried loading it - "This save is corrupted and can't be loaded".

Also, when I toggled nudesuits, had a CTD right before animation started playing, but that might have been cause by my tampering with the nude suit files. I'll downgrade SexLab and see if the problem persists.

I have the same problem. Still can't find a clue. All mods that works with sexlab are turned off.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I read through and didn't see anything. After the update I'm having a problem where the Sexlab menu is there, but everything is unchecked or set to 0. I tried checking the boxes and nothing happens, and if I try adjusting a slider it allows me to move it, but when I hit enter it sets it back to 0 anyways. I did a completely fresh install and completely fresh downloads of every sexlab based mod I had and it still does this problem. I was using a previous save that had been running on Sexlab 3.14 just fine but I haven't been able to get the actual Sexlab to work. Everything else seems to work just fine, Romance, SD, Radiant Prostitution. When you do attempt to have sex with someone it just seems to jump a frame and go back to normal. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

(PS I ran FNIS and followed the install instructions as I have many times before and BOSS didn't bring up any errors. Any help would be great. Thanks.)

The instructions are in big bold red letters at the top of the first post.

That's the problem, I'm not upgrading, I went from a completely fresh install and am still experiencing the problem. Now I'm just CTD right after the Bathesda Studios logo.

Sounds like load order, to me. Make sure Sexlab loads before everything else.

Try this:

Open the console
Click on Serana OR type prid XX002b74 (xx being dawnguard's load order) and hit enter to select Serana
Type Setpqv DLC1NPCMentalModel Lockedin_var False
Hit enter key

Like Waxen said it isn't Sexlab's fault.  That one is actually a bug with Serana herself. -> Uesp

Have just fixed this issue by changing values from the "SQV DLC1NPCMentalModel" command

Released v1.57, changelog below:
  • Fixed bug causing stripping to strip all slots despite user settings
  • Fixed bug causing expressions to select expressions that have been disabled by the user
  • Updated the packaged Russian localization file (thanks holtof55)
  • Refactored the install process for threads

The new thread install process is significantly slower than the one that was present in 1.56 and older, so be sure to sit idly in game watching for the update/install process notification to show up, don't start any scenes or open any menus until you do. It is, as a trade off for this slower update/install, more reliable and results in faster startup times for animations. 

And for the 3rd time this 1.5x series of releases, I'll make the claim that, this is the final update for a long while so I can I focus on new major features for 1.60 after taking a long break (aka cry profusely while I try and finish Dark Souls 2)

I have TESTED it... And it works... I can disable the Expression Feature...

BUT.....

There's another issues comes up....

The Expression only works for 2 Stage, 3 to 5 Stage is not shows up...

Anyone have tested it that Expression Stage 3 to 5 triggered ??

I'm not sure where to ask this, but I can not seem to activate sexlab on another female.  I do not get the dialog option of "hold up a moment, there is something I would like to discuss with you"  when I speak to a female, only male.  I have SOS for female and triggered as transgender.  I am not sure if that is the issue or not.  What setting could be messing with this?

Hello! 

I've just updated my framework to 1.57 and something strange happened. Since the update everytime I save a game that save file gets corrupted. I tried disabling ALL mods except for Sexlab Framework but the same happens. I can still use all of the features, though it's sad I can no longer save my progress. I've tried reinstalling everything, but it just seems like this version is just corrupting every new save. Any ideas what might cause this?

TFC is definitely permanently freezing PC (all started with SL 1.54 version). Even "tfc" console command ceased to work, as all other known commands. After that, the game reports corrupted save that unable player to save the game. All you can do is to quit the game. TFC, when ON, became even deadlier then before. I had to reinstall SKSE 1.7, SkyUI, and Fnis. All was fine for a while then the bug rose again. So sad. :( And disappointed :angry: