Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

darn, this requires skse 1.7.  i dont remember the exact problems i had with that but i think it was like the above(couldnt load new saves).  Whatever it was, i remember it was gamebreaking and i had to uninstall it immediately and go back with version 1.6.16.   I also tried the memory patch thing that comes with 1.7 and had to uninstall it too, its been so long i dont remember the exact reason for it either.  PS i use steam.

darn, this requires skse 1.7.  i dont remember the exact problems i had with that but i think it was like the above(couldnt load new saves).  Whatever it was, i remember it was gamebreaking and i had to uninstall it immediately and go back with version 1.6.16.   I also tried the memory patch thing that comes with 1.7 and had to uninstall it too, its been so long i dont remember the exact reason for it either.  PS i use steam.

As I recall, the memory patch is for SKSE 1.6, and comes already integrated with 1.7. If you installed 1.7 and the memory patch on top of it, you would have had 2 versions of the the memory patch in place, which may have been the issue you had running 1.7. SKSE 1.7 has been running rock solid for lots of people, myself included. Maybe it is time to try it again?

Quote: "Alright this has nothing to do with piracy. And I can't really agree with you that hacking a single executable - not the entire resources, should consitute piracy."

Agree completely.

In my country, where Internet is still in "development bandages", On line gaming (Steam especially) sucks. So, having a small crack or fix (call it whatever you want) is quite welcome. If I pay for the game, I want to use it fully. I can't blame Bethesda for "insisting" on STEAM but it is a limited thinking that all other countries outside of Western world and US are equally developed. So, they are selling their game in my country. They should know that they cannot insist on Steam here and they suppose to make adopted version. So, I bought the game and I wanted it to work. Since they do not provide full support to less developed countries, I have to improvize.

"I" represent all in my country who bought Skyrim.

Actually thank you, but I got it back. It was late last night so Now I'm not sure what I did, but I think I just did a reset. It has my whole Diary back. Now for some reason though, Working girl is paying me 5 gold. They made changes so I have to go there and read. Maybe that was part of the changes.

Thank you for your advice anyway.

Hello it is completely all the same whether it Steam or with other copy works

the problem is with sex lab I with both worked.

the errors are always the same best still the version 1.39b and 1,52 worked

I believe that it a memory problem give

With more animations beside each other I have observed that the memory full become

then a Crasch effected, I types problem on stack

Ras Cock

Had to roll back to 1.39b new version don't like my game too much. B)

I have three Hard Disk drives in my main PC. The first one is only for the operating system (W7 actually), the second one ONLY for games and other stuffs, the third is the archive for downloaded material, all organised. The fourth Hard Disk is for my dear Linux installation.

So, my custom installation of Skyrim is not in the default place but in the E:/Games/Skyrim folder on the 2nd HD.

And, as I wrote, I don't have Steam installed at all, nor Origin or other F***ing internet-forced installations.

Finally, there are registry entries for Skyrim, even if installed into a non default path. Sveral entries. Windows works this way. Pity, I don't have a so good machine to be able to simulate Microshit operating systems inside the much better Linux.

Anyhow, this is not the point. I don't want steam into my PC. Simple. Also because WhyNotSK10 wrote that he had the same problem also with a steam skyrim.

No steam is no FNIS and no Fnis is no sexlab. you need steam or else no one can help you. You don't have steam installed at all means == you == pirate or else you cannot play this game. you do realize that steam has an offline function right ??

You couldn't be more wrong.....It's all right though we all make mistakes

I have no problems with the 1.57 latest sexlab but one, all saves that are created after this version and every try to load those saves a message pops out saying that saved game is corrupted can not load !

Is there any fix for this or do I have to return to mi previous version ?

Plus if it is possible for someone to upload the previous version to 1.50 version would be great guys, TY all.

If mod works fine for anyone then its probably some bug on your part. Since its working properly for many people then you know you messed up something - or game did.

This is what everyone should do if they get some bug or error or corrupted save:

1. If you upgrade and something is wrong you can try new game and see if it works there.

- if it doesnt work there is probably mod conflict or missing dependancies (make sure to have all requirements)

-If it works on new game save then your current save game is messed up and you should clean it completely (using some save game script cleaner tool) before installing Sexlab or any mod that adds scripts. Before you use save game cleaner you should disable Sexlab and all mods related to Sexlab, save the game uninstall/uncheck all this mods, load last save again and wait untill all mods are gone from mcm, after that save the game and clean that save and once its clean - its like new game - you should install upgraded mods and load that save.

2 If you upgrade and everything is fine you should save the game and try to load it to see if new saves are corrupted.

Going back to old version means that all new mods will not work properly - downgrading is not best solution.

If mod works fine for anyone then its probably some bug on your part. Since its working properly for many people then you know you messed up something - or game did.

This is what everyone should do if they get some bug or error or corrupted save:

1. If you upgrade and something is wrong you can try new game and see if it works there.

- if it doesnt work there is probably mod conflict or missing dependancies (make sure to have all requirements)

-If it works on new game save then your current save game is messed up and you should clean it completely (using some save game script cleaner tool) before installing Sexlab or any mod that adds scripts. Before you use save game cleaner you should disable Sexlab and all mods related to Sexlab, save the game uninstall/uncheck all this mods, load last save again and wait untill all mods are gone from mcm, after that save the game and clean that save and once its clean - its like new game - you should install upgraded mods and load that save.

2 If you upgrade and everything is fine you should save the game and try to load it to see if new saves are corrupted.

Going back to old version means that all new mods will not work properly - downgrading is not best solution.

As you can see in this other member reply bellow its not only me that have the same issue !

@Ashal

I think I've to share my bad experience with SL 1.57.

1. I upgraded FNIS to 5.0.2 (including new creature pack). ALL went fine.

2. I upgraded my SL 1.39b to the SL 1.57 version as per istructions, step by step. Apparently ALL went fine. Animations work correctly, setting are fine and so on.

The Problem:

it's very bad. EVERY new save I do after the above steps is no longer able to be loaded by the game that says "savegame damaged - impossible to load".

I found out that the additional "savegame".skse file IS NO LONGER created at all and this should lead to my problem.

Note:

Of course, I have every right dependencies and requested thing correctly installed, like SKSE 1.7.0, MemoryBlock and so on.

The only real difference could be that my game IS NOT STEAM enabled.

I HATE steam and every game system that forces me to have Internet connection active and intrusive while playing so I searched and installed a modified TESV.exe (and related dlls) to have my LEGAL copy of Skyrim totally unrelated to steam.

Note 2:

Downgrading to SL 1.39b I was able to save and reload the saves as before, without problem. I checked also EVERY single mod (disabling / enabling) to check if one of these could be the cause but, in the end, the cause is ONLY due by SL 1.57. At least in my system.

It's a pity, because your work is amazing, excellent, complete. I really liked the new features and I'm sad I cannot use them, for now.

I hope you have some ideas to solve this problem, even if, maybe, it's related only to my game (never seen others to report this issue).

Thank you a lot for all your hard work.

Anyway TY for the tips but on some cases going back to the latest version helps to identify if is a problem related to a new version released, and that was the reason I wanted the previous version to test it.

Also if I follow your steps that for sure are OK and it fixes most Mod issues, I loose all the Sexlab reports and records and cause of that I was reluctant to do just that yet.

The main point of mi post was to report a issue that you can see its not related just to mi game but to this other member as well, that haves the exact same problem as I have, the only difference is that I use Steam.

TY for the reply

Regards

As I recall, the memory patch is for SKSE 1.6, and comes already integrated with 1.7. If you installed 1.7 and the memory patch on top of it, you would have had 2 versions of the the memory patch in place, which may have been the issue you had running 1.7. SKSE 1.7 has been running rock solid for lots of people, myself included. Maybe it is time to try it again?

yes, i know.  the mem patch i tried with 1.6.  I was kind of vaguely implying that the mem patch included in 1.7 might be the conflicting problem with my rig since both were causing problems.  I will try again but im doubtful anything has changed.

Do you have expressions enabled in MCM? They are disabled by default. Also, you have been warned (in MCM) that both expressions and lip sync activated at the same time is not recommended because of issues.

i am having problem with sex lab facial expression not working they have same face with no lip movement during sound 

is there any fix to it?

@Ashal : you have renamed some parameters - although parameter names in interfaces usually does not change the interface in other languages in Papyrus it does - all SL calls with named parameters are broken. So if I want to mod SL version independent I have to use parameter lists instead of named parameters but I am quit sure that these lists changes more often than the parameter names.

It would be nice if SL provides a deprecation layer that prevents breaking older mods.

Not sure what's going on, I installed the mod, ran fnis generator and all my characters do after I try to have relations they just stand there. No animations at all. I use fnis spells and those work fine, so I know that's working properly. I see 'Sexlab' being added when I run the generator, and skeleton patch is checked. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry forgot to add versions: I'm using latest Sexlab, as of 5/11/2014 and latest SKSE 1.7 Alpha.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it. I apparently overwritten some files and a fresh install fixed the issue.

As you can see in this other member reply bellow its not only me that have the same issue !

@Ashal

2. I upgraded my SL 1.39b to the SL 1.57 version as per istructions, step by step. Apparently ALL went fine. Animations work correctly, setting are fine and so on.

The Problem:

it's very bad. EVERY new save I do after the above steps is no longer able to be loaded by the game that says "savegame damaged - impossible to load".

I found out that the additional "savegame".skse file IS NO LONGER created at all and this should lead to my problem.

Note:

Of course, I have every right dependencies and requested thing correctly installed, like SKSE 1.7.0, MemoryBlock and so on.

I HATE steam and every game system that forces me to have Internet connection active and intrusive while playing so I searched and installed a modified TESV.exe (and related dlls) to have my LEGAL copy of Skyrim totally unrelated to steam.

Note 2:

Downgrading to SL 1.39b I was able to save and reload the saves as before, without problem. I checked also EVERY single mod (disabling / enabling) to check if one of these could be the cause but, in the end, the cause is ONLY due by SL 1.57. At least in my system.

It's a pity, because your work is amazing, excellent, complete. I really liked the new features and I'm sad I cannot use them, for now.

I hope you have some ideas to solve this problem, even if, maybe, it's related only to my game (never seen others to report this issue).

Anyway TY for the tips but on some cases going back to the latest version helps to identify if is a problem related to a new version released, and that was the reason I wanted the previous version to test it.

Also if I follow your steps that for sure are OK and it fixes most Mod issues, I loose all the Sexlab reports and records and cause of that I was reluctant to do just that yet.

The main point of mi post was to report a issue that you can see its not related just to mi game but to this other member as well, that haves the exact same problem as I have, the only difference is that I use Steam.

TY for the reply

Regards

Notice that even that person that has same problem you have didn't follow steps i wrote to do in case of a problem.

It is true that you would lose old sexlab settings if you follow my steps, but its easier to redo them then to start over whole game because of scripts corrupting your current save game.

From my understanding lots of things changed in 1.5+ so thats probably reason why old scripts stored in save game could cause problems. Save game cleaning is solution.

@Ashal

The Problem:

Note:

Note 2:

TY for the reply

Regards

Notice that even that person that has same problem you have didn't follow steps i wrote to do in case of a problem.

It is true that you would lose old sexlab settings if you follow my steps, but its easier to redo them then to start over whole game because of scripts corrupting your current save game.

From my understanding lots of things changed in 1.5+ so thats probably reason why old scripts stored in save game could cause problems. Save game cleaning is solution.

Do not misunderstand me, I do believe your " Fix " will work cause I use it in most Mod problems, but I did Clean the scripts after uninstall with the save game clean tool  and there are no scripts from the previous version on mi save..

But the main thing here was that you stated that the Mod was working for everyone and I just showed you that it is not the reality.

In any case TY for the replies and help.

I thought that sexLab didn't allow sex with children, I agree- it shouldn't. Am playing with 1.57 using Random Sex to start Sex, Well playing Vilja in Skyrim, at the point where I can invite Vilja's younger sister to stay with us (Tindra looks to be maybe 10 years old) I take Vilja out shopping and get the urge to merge so I activate Random Sex. All of a sudden this 10 year old (a baby really) jumps my bones. NOT a Pleasant experience, What can I do to prevent this? Something in CK, maybe?

I thought that sexLab didn't allow sex with children, I agree- it shouldn't. Am playing with 1.57 using Random Sex to start Sex, Well playing Vilja in Skyrim, at the point where I can invite Vilja's younger sister to stay with us (Tindra looks to be maybe 10 years old) I take Vilja out shopping and get the urge to merge so I activate Random Sex. All of a sudden this 10 year old (a baby really) jumps my bones. NOT a Pleasant experience, What can I do to prevent this? Something in CK, maybe?

Which child npc replacer mod are you using?

On a side note: You really seem to have a problem with double/triple posting. You REALLY only have to click submit post and/or add reply once, it will eventually go.