Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Please help I am getting this message after I start the game up. Outdated or missing "PapyrusUtil" SKSE Plugin detected. Sexlab currently requires PapyrusUtil v 2.200000 or newer in order to function. Install the proper version along with SKSE and that the file "StorageUtiil.dll" is located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/Folder. The StorageUtil.dll  is located in the SKSE plugins folder so I don't understand whats going on. I don't know where to get the papyrusutil v 2.200000 I tried to google it that didn't help. I have a papyrus compiler folder in my skyrim folder and I have the latest SKSE version in fact I have two copies of 1.7 one is active in my MMN  so I know thats not the issue. If anyone has had the same issue as me and knows how to fix it as far as a link to what I need for the papyrusutil v 2.200000, or a link for a newer version or can tell me if I have what I need already but how to fix it. Thank you in advance any help will be grateful for.

I solved this papyrusutil issue. 

Just install JContainers0.66 and try SL1.57 again.              

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/563-jcontainers/

Thanks JM.

I'm not getting any errors, I don't see any JContainers files installed in scripts/skse folders either.  Is JContainers 0.66 a requirement or is it an option? 

I've been using Sexlab Miscellaneous Features with the framework since version 1.39b. Starting with version 1.55 of the framework, I started having a problem with strapons not equipping for my PC during animations. There were two ways that worked to resolve this for me.

One, go to Items and click on the strapon and go back out. Two, and I think this started with version 1.57 of the framework, if I just toggled the Skills/Magic/Items/Map menu during an animation, the strapon would equip.

I'm guessing this mod is not compatible with the current version of the framework and that is what is causing the strapon problem. The main reason I started using this mod with Sexlab was because I wanted to hide the HUD during animations. Hitting the X key would not clear the HUD for me, just the compass and the clock from A Matter Of Time.

So my question is, if I remove Sexlab Miscellaneous Features, how are people disabling the HUD during animations?

@Ashal

I think I've to share my bad experience with SL 1.57.

1. I upgraded FNIS to 5.0.2 (including new creature pack). ALL went fine.

2. I upgraded my SL 1.39b to the SL 1.57 version as per istructions, step by step. Apparently ALL went fine. Animations work correctly, setting are fine and so on.

The Problem:

it's very bad. EVERY new save I do after the above steps is no longer able to be loaded by the game that says "savegame damaged - impossible to load".

I found out that the additional "savegame".skse file IS NO LONGER created at all and this should lead to my problem.

Note:

Of course, I have every right dependencies and requested thing correctly installed, like SKSE 1.7.0, MemoryBlock and so on.

The only real difference could be that my game IS NOT STEAM enabled.

I HATE steam and every game system that forces me to have Internet connection active and intrusive while playing so I searched and installed a modified TESV.exe (and related dlls) to have my LEGAL copy of Skyrim totally unrelated to steam.

Note 2:

Downgrading to SL 1.39b I was able to save and reload the saves as before, without problem. I checked also EVERY single mod (disabling / enabling) to check if one of these could be the cause but, in the end, the cause is ONLY due by SL 1.57. At least in my system.

It's a pity, because your work is amazing, excellent, complete. I really liked the new features and I'm sad I cannot use them, for now.

I hope you have some ideas to solve this problem, even if, maybe, it's related only to my game (never seen others to report this issue).

Thank you a lot for all your hard work.

@Ashal

I think I've to share my bad experience with SL 1.57.

1. I upgraded FNIS to 5.0.2 (including new creature pack). ALL went fine.

2. I upgraded my SL 1.39b to the SL 1.57 version as per istructions, step by step. Apparently ALL went fine. Animations work correctly, setting are fine and so on.

The Problem:

it's very bad. EVERY new save I do after the above steps is no longer able to be loaded by the game that says "savegame damaged - impossible to load".

I found out that the additional "savegame".skse file IS NO LONGER created at all and this should lead to my problem.

Note:

Of course, I have every right dependencies and requested thing correctly installed, like SKSE 1.7.0, MemoryBlock and so on.

The only real difference could be that my game IS NOT STEAM enabled.

I HATE steam and every game system that forces me to have Internet connection active and intrusive while playing so I searched and installed a modified TESV.exe (and related dlls) to have my LEGAL copy of Skyrim totally unrelated to steam.

Note 2:

Downgrading to SL 1.39b I was able to save and reload the saves as before, without problem. I checked also EVERY single mod (disabling / enabling) to check if one of these could be the cause but, in the end, the cause is ONLY due by SL 1.57. At least in my system.

It's a pity, because your work is amazing, excellent, complete. I really liked the new features and I'm sad I cannot use them, for now.

I hope you have some ideas to solve this problem, even if, maybe, it's related only to my game (never seen others to report this issue).

Thank you a lot for all your hard work.

Would you be able to try a non-modified version of Skyrim briefly to see if the problem is with your alternative? or even pm me with a link to what you're using, I'd be happy to give it a go and see if I can replicate your issue. I have had a few issues with save games since updating (sometimes I have to start a new game before loading my regular save at l43 with both dlc completed, a tonne of sidequests complete, I haven't taken on much of the main quest - up to trapping a dragon in whiterun)

However I don't know what you run, I use the unofficial patches, lighting overhaul, SMIM, ssl and devious devices + extras with submit + progressive bondage, sos, with xp32 skeleton etc, pretty stock standard and keeping it very slim.

Steam shouldnt be a big privacy issue unless you take a billion "awkward" screenshots (you can disable steam integration) and accidentally upload them to your profile.

Installing my Skyrim using steam should be a full panic thing, I guess.

First, I should install Steam, and I'm really scared to do that, even if you say it's not so intrusive. I read and saw to much strange reports about.

Second, without a terrific work on Windows' Registry and other tricky things, it's almost impossible to have two Skyrim installations at the same time, expecially for the /Documents/Skyrim folder that will be overwritten. Problem with your standard saves, settings, everything. I'm not in the mood to start this.

About the offline game, there are a lot of main TESV.exe and steam_api.dll around on the net. They should be the only two files to be changed in order to have the offline game.

Only, be sure to download the right version (I mean, the ones that match your Skyrim version, eg 1.9.32.08 patched). Btw, these files allow you to play without the DVD inserted in the player, if you, like me, have the DVD version. A good thing to preserve the original support undamaged (never say).

Finally, I have the main game, Dawnguard and Dragonborn, all latest Unofficial patches, RaceComapatibility, Climates, AudioOverhaul, Apachii Hairs. No ENB. A lot of armour, clothes, weapons mods. ERSO for better enemy AI and dragons. Some mods to enhance or rebalance arrows, weapons, shouts, blacksmithing. XPMS skeleton, UNP BBP bodies, 4udK male bodies, various body textures, depending on races, Realistic Needs, Private Needs and, finally, a lot of SexLab related mods. HDT Physics. Forgot to mention at least thirty custom companion mods (vanilla modifications or new ones).

@NicoleDragoness

I run Steam in on-line mode, and I have the exact same issue of corrupted saves, so I don't think it's the cause of your problem.

Someone here suggested to wait a long time in game(not 'wait' as in a game feature, but as, leave your character standing around, or mining for stone/clay, for 10-20 RL minutes), to make sure everything installed / updated properly before saving. Since it was suggested after I went back to the old Sexlab version, I have yet to try that.

Second, without a terrific work on Windows' Registry and other tricky things, it's almost impossible to have two Skyrim installations at the same time, expecially for the /Documents/Skyrim folder that will be overwritten.

Actually, it's quite easy. I'm assuming that you've got the standard Skyrim install, that is, even though you don't install via steam it's still using the Steam directory structure. If that's the case, go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common (or wherever) you've put it. Then, rename the existing Skyrim directory to Skyrim-no-steam. 

Next, go to your documents/game folder, and rename skyrim to skyrim-no-steam.

At that point you can install via steam. Once done, go back to those folders and rename them to skyrim-steam.

Now, you can switch back and forth by simply renaming the desired version to skyrim.

Caveat: I've done this more than once before switching over to Mod Organizer, but I do admit they were all steam installs. I wouldn't expect the registry entries to be altered by the no-Internet versions.

I have three Hard Disk drives in my main PC. The first one is only for the operating system (W7 actually), the second one ONLY for games and other stuffs, the third is the archive for downloaded material, all organised. The fourth Hard Disk is for my dear Linux installation.

So, my custom installation of Skyrim is not in the default place but in the E:/Games/Skyrim folder on the 2nd HD.

And, as I wrote, I don't have Steam installed at all, nor Origin or other F***ing internet-forced installations.

Finally, there are registry entries for Skyrim, even if installed into a non default path. Sveral entries. Windows works this way. Pity, I don't have a so good machine to be able to simulate Microshit operating systems inside the much better Linux.

Anyhow, this is not the point. I don't want steam into my PC. Simple. Also because WhyNotSK10 wrote that he had the same problem also with a steam skyrim.

When I did the dvd install it offered to install to d:progfiles/steam/common - whatever you changed that to, that's where you duplicate the skyrim directories.

Run the steam launcher - that will force windows to redo registries. Moving skyrim installs is a common question, well documented on the net.

HI there. I just recently updated SexLab and Working Girl. I followed all the instructions for updateing both. I had to follow the instructions for downloading the entire SL because it had been awhile and a few updates had gone between what I had and the latest.

I lost everything in my sex diary. Anyone know if it is possible for me to get it back so I don't have to start from scratch giving BJ's for 10 gold? :-/

HI there. I just recently updated SexLab and Working Girl. I followed all the instructions for updateing both. I had to follow the instructions for downloading the entire SL because it had been awhile and a few updates had gone between what I had and the latest.

I lost everything in my sex diary. Anyone know if it is possible for me to get it back so I don't have to start from scratch giving BJ's for 10 gold? :-/

No, you can't get them back. SL reset it. But you can install SexLab Stats Manipulator 1.01 and set your sex experiences. The game will remember those regardless Sl which will count differently.

Hey there ....

Is anyone realize it ??

That EXPRESSION is only triggered for PHASE 1, but for PHASE 2 to PHASE 5 it's not triggered ...
And I've found another issues that Falmer and Draugr can't trigger 4P and 5P scene...

I hope Ashal read my massage ....

And I hope he'll fix it....
That's all ISSUES that I've found....

I have three Hard Disk drives in my main PC. The first one is only for the operating system (W7 actually), the second one ONLY for games and other stuffs, the third is the archive for downloaded material, all organised. The fourth Hard Disk is for my dear Linux installation.

So, my custom installation of Skyrim is not in the default place but in the E:/Games/Skyrim folder on the 2nd HD.

And, as I wrote, I don't have Steam installed at all, nor Origin or other F***ing internet-forced installations.

Finally, there are registry entries for Skyrim, even if installed into a non default path. Sveral entries. Windows works this way. Pity, I don't have a so good machine to be able to simulate Microshit operating systems inside the much better Linux.

Anyhow, this is not the point. I don't want steam into my PC. Simple. Also because WhyNotSK10 wrote that he had the same problem also with a steam skyrim.

No steam is no FNIS and no Fnis is no sexlab. you need steam or else no one can help you. You don't have steam installed at all means == you == pirate or else you cannot play this game. you do realize that steam has an offline function right ??

Before talking maybe you need to clean your mouth.

I brought a LEGAL DVD copy of my game in the early days in England. Then I added a translation for my language. Then I searched and installed, overwriting, the two files needed to not have the Steam dependencies.

I DON'T WANT STEAM OR SIMILAR F***ING NET PROGRAMS IN MY COMPUTER!

Is it enough clear now?

And FNIS runs fine anyhow.

I am not saying you didn't even you did buy you use a hack to not use steam you are still playing with pirated game. Maybe try playing with a regular game and see if that works right then at least you know what the problem could be.

Also the corrupted save game i remember getting that but with an older version of hdt.

Alright this has nothing to do with piracy. And I can't really agree with you that hacking a single executable - not the entire resources, should consitute piracy.

Anyway, reading ND's issue, it sounds like something to do with leftover scripts, well known to cause problems with save files. Unless mod so and so has the exact same scripts from version to version - there is no such thing as a clean and issue free upgrade.

My personal suggestion? Delete SL entirely. Then FNIS. Whatever else. Problem: you have to start all over, but that's sometimes how it goes with mods that use scripts.

Thank you, circ.

The savegame I was able to load was already "cleaned" using the SaveTool. exe (Nexus).

And, when I upgraded from 1.39b directly to 1.57, I did what you are suggesting. I entirely deleted SL 1.39 files and then installed the new ones.

And the problem started.

After that, as I wrote prviously, I dowgraded again to the 1.39b version of SL, still maintaining the 5.0.2 of FNIS. In the same way. Deleted all 1.47 file, installed the 1.39b's ones.

And now, I can play smoothly exactly as before. No CTDs, no freezes, nothing, even if my machine is absolutely not a high-end computer.

I only can suppose that, considering SL 1.57 seems to "insert" itself, in some manner, inside SKSE 1.7 (i'm talking as a total newbie about programming) maybe something, in my system, went wrong.

Finally, and this should be my last post on the argument, I only wanted to report the issue I suffered, just in case Ahsal have the wish to take a look at.

I'm fine about my game right now. It works, as I like. And every mod I like work too fine.

Have a nice day.