Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi there.

I have a problem with the 3ways stuff. I do not know how to get my character to take the female position (she is female). I use Submit to initiate a 3 ways and she always takes one of the male spots. It is quite bad to see an orc male take the 'middle' in a double penetration xD

If i remmber right Submit has its own little check box, somthing called "female character as victim". If that is unchecked then they will rape male characters with strapons :P

Great minds think alike?

• Came here to report that SL was stripping all slots despite some slots being unchecked in MCM.
  • Noticed new version number.
  • Read update notes.
  • Giggled. Maniacally. :P
  • Downloaded update with no need to post anything here.

Oh wait- I just did post something here. Oh, well. :angel:

Have a great day, everyone, and thanks, Ashal!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok i started a new game configured everything updated to last version.

Also installed matchmaker.

Everything works fine except creatures.

Now if i use matchmaker with a creature, the PC will move, but the creature itself will stand still

This is my load order :( i think i have everything:

CatturaB.png

CatturaA.png

I also run fnis 5.0.2

Alrite so, before I download this and attempt to make it work, would anyone be kind enough to tell me A. will it work with Nexus Mod Manager?  B.  Will it replace my current skin textures/skeleton from Dimonized UNP/Fitness UNP?  C. does the framework by itself come with special animations and commandable actions or does it ONLY provide the foundation for the other mods on the index list?  I have seen images with all sorts of player actions, particularly with kissing, that are not described in the mods in the sexlab framework compatible mods index.

I did read through the description but if I missed something and these questions are answered then I apologize.  I would greatly appreciate some guidance on this.

Alrite so, before I download this and attempt to make it work, would anyone be kind enough to tell me

A. will it work with Nexus Mod Manager?   Absolutely

B.  Will it replace my current skin textures/skeleton from Dimonized  UNP/Fitness UNP? Not at all  you have an option to switch to a nude body during sex !

C. does the framework by itself come with special animations and commandable actions   Absolutely or does it ONLY provide the foundation for the other mods on the index list? Not at all it is a complete package with 2 spells to initiate sex animations!

I have seen images with all sorts of player actions, particularly with kissing, that are not described in the mods in the sexlab framework compatible mods index.

I did read through the description but if I missed something and these questions are answered then I apologize.  I would greatly appreciate some guidance on this.

Alrite so, before I download this and attempt to make it work, would anyone be kind enough to tell me

A. will it work with Nexus Mod Manager?   Absolutely

B.  Will it replace my current skin textures/skeleton from Dimonized  UNP/Fitness UNP? Not at all  you have an option to switch to a nude body during sex !

C. does the framework by itself come with special animations and commandable actions   Absolutely or does it ONLY provide the foundation for the other mods on the index list? Not at all it is a complete package with 2 spells to initiate sex animations!

I have seen images with all sorts of player actions, particularly with kissing, that are not described in the mods in the sexlab framework compatible mods index.

Thank you very much.  Seems a bit too convenient but I will find out here shortly.  Double thank you for the quick response.

Alrite so, before I download this and attempt to make it work, would anyone be kind enough to tell me A. will it work with Nexus Mod Manager?  B.  Will it replace my current skin textures/skeleton from Dimonized UNP/Fitness UNP?  C. does the framework by itself come with special animations and commandable actions or does it ONLY provide the foundation for the other mods on the index list?  I have seen images with all sorts of player actions, particularly with kissing, that are not described in the mods in the sexlab framework compatible mods index.

Ok, I downloaded it all and I got a warning of some kind about Skse for Sky UI, which is the only mod that I have not been able to get to work properly in the 100 or so mods I have installed.  I am actually not even sure how to use the animations from the framework here and there does not appear to be any form of instruction on the matter.  I do have Adult shows installed from the Nexus, is that causing conflict?  I get a freeze now after using the animations.

The 2 spells do not seem to have appeared but I got a message indicating that sexlab was working successfully upon load up of my character.

*update*

I believe I have resolved the freezing issue.  The Mod load order tutorial I used guided me to use a previous version of Skse, I am really not even sure I installed the 1.7 version properly but I did not get a freeze on that test so I am going to assume that was the issue.  As of rite now from what I can tell, Sex Lab framework does NOT provide any additional options in regards to animations.  The only new animations I acquired were from Nexus FNIS.  I did install a mod from the index but it also does not appear to be working properly.  I have no idea what to even do to test if it is working.  I am going to try some additional mods off the index.

* update*

Well I officialy tried everything.  I get all the indicators on load up that the sex lab framework is functioning but it does absolutely nothing, it does not even provide me with any form of installation options.  It definitely does not function as described in the description and yes I have followed all the necessary steps. I am sure they are nice mods but I will stick to mods on the Nexus and Steam workshop as when you click "install" they actually work. 

1-do u have xp32 skeleton?

2-do u understand that sexlab is jut the framework? In order to have action u have to install the mod that fits in ur taste and that mod calls the framework, dunno if u checked that

3-did u ran FNIS

A happysexlab user

I think something is wrong with sounds. Looks like SL keeps playing mild ones all the time.

Bump.

Nothing wrong with it then, it simply doesn't randomize it anymore like it used to, it's now based entirely off an actors enjoyment level, like facial expressions are. If your character has low enjoyment in a scene, they will stick to playing mild, once they reach 75 + enjoyment they will play hot, if a victim in an aggressive animation, they will play medium in place of mild.

Ok, I downloaded it all and I got a warning of some kind about Skse for Sky UI, which is the only mod that I have not been able to get to work properly in the 100 or so mods I have installed.  I am actually not even sure how to use the animations from the framework here and there does not appear to be any form of instruction on the matter.  I do have Adult shows installed from the Nexus, is that causing conflict?  I get a freeze now after using the animations.

The 2 spells do not seem to have appeared but I got a message indicating that sexlab was working successfully upon load up of my character.

*update*

I believe I have resolved the freezing issue.  The Mod load order tutorial I used guided me to use a previous version of Skse, I am really not even sure I installed the 1.7 version properly but I did not get a freeze on that test so I am going to assume that was the issue.  As of rite now from what I can tell, Sex Lab framework does NOT provide any additional options in regards to animations.  The only new animations I acquired were from Nexus FNIS.  I did install a mod from the index but it also does not appear to be working properly.  I have no idea what to even do to test if it is working.  I am going to try some additional mods off the index.

* update*

Well I officialy tried everything.  I get all the indicators on load up that the sex lab framework is functioning but it does absolutely nothing, it does not even provide me with any form of installation options.  It definitely does not function as described in the description and yes I have followed all the necessary steps. I am sure they are nice mods but I will stick to mods on the Nexus and Steam workshop as when you click "install" they actually work. 

----- Requirements -------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.0 OR NEWER

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.0 OR NEWER

SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 4.1 OR NEWER

did u meet all hose conditions ?

did you enable matchmaker mod ?

Nothing wrong with it then, it simply doesn't randomize it anymore like it used to, it's now based entirely off an actors enjoyment level, like facial expressions are. If your character has low enjoyment in a scene, they will stick to playing mild, once they reach 75 + enjoyment they will play hot, if a victim in an aggressive animation, they will play medium in place of mild.

Do you mean medium in place of hot in agressive animations? Thanks for the explanations.

Alrite so, before I download this and attempt to make it work, would anyone be kind enough to tell me A. will it work with Nexus Mod Manager? B. Will it replace my current skin textures/skeleton from Dimonized UNP/Fitness UNP? C. does the framework by itself come with special animations and commandable actions or does it ONLY provide the foundation for the other mods on the index list? I have seen images with all sorts of player actions, particularly with kissing, that are not described in the mods in the sexlab framework compatible mods index.

I did read through the description but if I missed something and these questions are answered then I apologize. I would greatly appreciate some guidance on this.

Ok, I downloaded it all and I got a warning of some kind about Skse for Sky UI, which is the only mod that I have not been able to get to work properly in the 100 or so mods I have installed. I am actually not even sure how to use the animations from the framework here and there does not appear to be any form of instruction on the matter. I do have Adult shows installed from the Nexus, is that causing conflict? I get a freeze now after using the animations.

*update*

I believe I have resolved the freezing issue. The Mod load order tutorial I used guided me to use a previous version of Skse, I am really not even sure I installed the 1.7 version properly but I did not get a freeze on that test so I am going to assume that was the issue. As of rite now from what I can tell, Sex Lab framework does NOT provide any additional options in regards to animations. The only new animations I acquired were from Nexus FNIS. I did install a mod from the index but it also does not appear to be working properly. I have no idea what to even do to test if it is working. I am going to try some additional mods off the index.

* update*

Well I officialy tried everything. I get all the indicators on load up that the sex lab framework is functioning but it does absolutely nothing, it does not even provide me with any form of installation options. It definitely does not function as described in the description and yes I have followed all the necessary steps. I am sure they are nice mods but I will stick to mods on the Nexus and Steam workshop as when you click "install" they actually work.

Methinks you give up too easily :) I assure you the mod works as many are using it even as I type this.

There are quite a few animations included in the SexLab core. Both actor and critter.

The pre-reqs are pretty basic: SKSE v1.7, Sky-UI, and the FNIS modules v5+ I believe. Sky-UI is only there to give you the ability to set your own options via the SexLab menu you'll find in the mod configuration tab.

SexLab doesn't modify your skins, textures, etc. It merely provides the core functionality to initiate custom animations and to make adjustments to them if necessary.

Why it didn't work out for you is anyone's guess, but I recently reinstalled Skyrim from scratch onto a new laptop, loaded the pre-reqs and the SexLab core and it worked without a hitch. May take another look at your setup.

Hello all...

Is anyone realize that Expression is works just for Phase 1 and for Phase 2 works only for some Scene  ??
The Phase 3 to 5 it's not triggered...
After I tried some Scene that contain 5 Phase, I test it, And the result is that Expression Phase 1 triggered on Scene 1 to 4...

And then after entering Scene 5/ Finishing scene Expression Phase 2 is triggered...

So the point is we can't use Expression on Phase 3 to 5 ...

I hope there's some fix for this one ...

EDIT: Found another bugs...

I can't trigger gangbang for draugr and falmer...
It works just for threesome.. But not 4 to 5 draugr...

When I cast sexlab matchmaker it trigger suddenly...
IDK what happpen...

That's all some bug that I found...

Kay, so before I download this, I HAVE to know: Is there options to configure who gets to have sex with who?  As in "I want men to only be able to have sex with other men, and I don't want women to have sex at all"?

Kay, so before I download this, I HAVE to know: Is there options to configure who gets to have sex with who?  As in "I want men to only be able to have sex with other men, and I don't want women to have sex at all"?

This mod is a framework that allows sex, it doesn’t decide who has sex. Other mods, such as Random Sex mod for SexLab decides who's having sex, then uses this framework to have the chosen npcs do the sex scenes.

Many mods (like Random Sex) let you choose men only, women only, or both. You'll need to look at the ones that offer the gameplay you want to see if you can limit the action as you see fit. Most do.

This mod is a framework that allows sex, it doesn’t decide who has sex. Other mods, such as Random Sex mod for SexLab decides who's having sex, then uses this framework to have the chosen npcs do the sex scenes.

Many mods (like Random Sex) let you choose men only, women only, or both. You'll need to look at the ones that offer the gameplay you want to see if you can limit the action as you see fit. Most do.

same as Pinut. You see, you can have most perverted sex in Skyrim if you wish to. With proper mods, you just need one click on the "subject" and there you go: you can become: straight, homosexual, lesbian, zoophily, SM, pervert and all kind you things you like. Jus choose wisely. ;):D:P

I believe mods like Defeat and Romance have options to limit who has sex with what.  ( M/M, M/F, M/C, etc. etc. )

SexLab, by itself, only sets the animations in motion.  Though you can toggle off creature sex, rough sex, etc. etc.

A suggestion for the future.

Individual timers, so you can set the timer for each individual animation scene just like you can now adjust the position manually for each individual scene.

Unless I am mistaken in your question there is a setting in the game for that. If you look you can set the first, second, third, etc. There are default settings already set up.