Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

A suggestion for the future.

Individual timers, so you can set the timer for each individual animation scene just like you can now adjust the position manually for each individual scene.

Unless I am mistaken in your question there is a setting in the game for that. If you look you can set the first, second, third, etc. There are default settings already set up.

You can set each stage at the moment but you can't do so for each position individually (unless Im missing something) so the timer will be the same whatever scene you do, be it doggy style, standing blowjob or whatever.

It would also be rather difficult to implement as the animator may elect to run an extended scene. I know one of my own werewolf animations needed to have the setstagetimer in place as the final scene exceeded the default timer. As a result, the scene was finishing befor the animation was complete :)

I have a question concerning the voice files.

I just noticed that non of the male NPCs ever plays a single tone from the medium sounds folder. They keep repeating any mild sounds during the whole animation. Only with the orgasm scene there are once a single or two sounds from the hot folder, but thats it. Is that only me or is it meant to be that way? For my female PC it works like expected.

And just another short thing. Is it possible to somehow include the facial expressions into the settings that can be exported? Unless I'm doing something wrong these are never included and I really spent some time in making my own custom expressions and already had to do it over three times when I updated since version 1.54.

I just noticed that non of the male NPCs ever plays a single tone from the medium sounds folder. They keep repeating any mild sounds during the whole animation. Only with the orgasm scene there are once a single or two sounds from the hot folder, but thats it. Is that only me or is it meant to be that way? For my female PC it works like expected.

And just another short thing. Is it possible to somehow include the facial expressions into the settings that can be exported? Unless I'm doing something wrong these are never included and I really spent some time in making my own custom expressions and already had to do it over three times when I updated since version 1.54.

I might be wrong but I think I read somewhere that the experience level reflects the actual sounds files now with the new Sexlab.

I might be wrong but I think I read somewhere that the experience level reflects the actual sounds files now with the new Sexlab.

Hm, I think I know what you mean, read that too, but I think it was meant concerning the facial expressions and the stages which are played.

I thought it was for both. Since the sound files are matching the facial expressions. Wouldn't that be the case.? I admit I am newer to Skyrim and still are trying to understand the structure and how things work with this mod.

I think something is wrong with sounds. Looks like SL keeps playing mild ones all the time.

Bump.

Nothing wrong with it then, it simply doesn't randomize it anymore like it used to, it's now based entirely off an actors enjoyment level, like facial expressions are. If your character has low enjoyment in a scene, they will stick to playing mild, once they reach 75 + enjoyment they will play hot, if a victim in an aggressive animation, they will play medium in place of mild.

Both expressions and sounds are based on enjoyment level, now.

@Ashal: In a future build, would it be possible to add in options to restrict or unrestrict expressions and sounds?  So that the player could allow PC and/or NPC victims of aggressive animations to use the upper level of expressions and hot sounds -- or so that they would never go above the lowest level?

Sooo. I recently updated from a very old version (1.37 or so).

I decided to deinstall all sex related mods, install the new sexlab version, start a fresh game. Just to be sure.

Well how can I put it. Nothing works anymore.

Not even the Menu seems to work, since I cant toggle any voices or Animations anymore (none get displayed), also the supercool (....) Lipsync and Emotion feature are majorly bugged: I cant do anything in that Menus, all greyed out or not working.

I can only guess it has something to do with sexlab now using the ALPHA version of SkySe, but thats just a guess.

Than again, Sexscences dont start, always get the "Sex animation could not be started -1" error.

and Yes, of course, I did run FNIS and so on and so forth.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I decided to deinstall all sex related mods, install the new sexlab version, start a fresh game. Just to be sure.

Not even the Menu seems to work, since I cant toggle any voices or Animations anymore (none get displayed), also the supercool (....) Lipsync and Emotion feature are majorly bugged: I cant do anything in that Menus, all greyed out or not working.

I can only guess it has something to do with sexlab now using the ALPHA version of SkySe, but thats just a guess.

Than again, Sexscences dont start, always get the "Sex animation could not be started -1" error.

Only help I can offer since I haven't made the jump myself (still waiting for one mod) is in line with your guess.  Have you installed the alpha SKSE?  Despite it being an alpha, it's a firm requirement.  I believe Ashal is using new features available in the SKSE, so without it, SexLab isn't going to work properly.

Quick question, when I create a new female character she can have lesbian sex untill I reload the game. Whenever I reload the game she can only have heterosexual sex (unless forced) even if I reset the framework or change her sexuality I cant fix it.

Whenever she talks with female NPC's the dialogue does not show up, even if I create a new character it only works untill I reload the game.

I'm not sure why this is happening or why :(

well ... since sexlab framework has no dialogue what so ever to initiate sex!

you are probably in the wrong page to start with....

if the 2 spells that comes with sexlab fail tointiate sex between females  then we can help !

but right now you probably need to allow lesbian in what ever mod that is giving you dialogue options!

After my last few freezes I enabled the Debug logging and now I have a new problem. ^^ The most recent log (Papyrus.0.log if I understood that correctly) is huge, it is 104.109KB and most of it is the same line over and over again:

...[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslActorAlias.ResetActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/17/2014 - 08:24:30PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [sexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslThreadController.GetHighestPresentRelationshipRank() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 380
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslActorAlias.ResetActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/17/2014 - 08:24:30PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [sexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslThreadController.GetHighestPresentRelationshipRank() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 380
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslActorAlias.ResetActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/17/2014 - 08:24:30PM] VM is freezing...
[05/17/2014 - 08:24:30PM] VM is frozen

(Those were the last few lines)

Unfortunately I do not understand what it is trying to tell me with that but as it says something about SexLabThread... I thought maybe here is the right place to ask? If I'm wrong, please tell me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Only help I can offer since I haven't made the jump myself (still waiting for one mod) is in line with your guess.  Have you installed the alpha SKSE?  Despite it being an alpha, it's a firm requirement.  I believe Ashal is using new features available in the SKSE, so without it, SexLab isn't going to work properly.

A couple things, NEVER do an upgrade, uninstall the OLD, install the NEW. (It's easier to use NMM or MO) FNIS 5.02 is required for 1.57 (NO OPTIONS- REQUIRED. end of sentence) Sexlab only makes the animations available, you need something like Matchmaker, Random sex or similar to start SEX. If MCM gives you a problem, reload it. OKAY, MODS needed: SKSE1.07 . SKYUI , FNIS 5.02 , (don't forget the Spells), then whatever jerks your schlong, MM, RS, SD,ES .

Bumping this up again:

I am still playing with 1.55 and was wondering is anyone experience this ?? When ever a sex act start the aggressor will strand still and the victim will play normally using the shuffle key like o will fix this for next animations etc..

I have now 1.57 but sometimes this bug still occurs. when sex are initiated the aggressor will stand back up again, but the victim will animate normally. only after next stage it will turn back to normal.

It would also be rather difficult to implement as the animator may elect to run an extended scene. I know one of my own werewolf animations needed to have the setstagetimer in place as the final scene exceeded the default timer. As a result, the scene was finishing befor the animation was complete :)

Well thats what I mean, some scenes have stages that either last very long (not just looped) or look extremely stupid when looped (because they only last 3 sec) so it would be nice to set those to 50sec or 2 sec or whatever you need without having to do it for all your scenes.

Please help I am getting this message after I start the game up. Outdated or missing "PapyrusUtil" SKSE Plugin detected. Sexlab currently requires PapyrusUtil v 2.200000 or newer in order to function. Install the proper version along with SKSE and that the file "StorageUtiil.dll" is located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/Folder. The StorageUtil.dll  is located in the SKSE plugins folder so I don't understand whats going on. I don't know where to get the papyrusutil v 2.200000 I tried to google it that didn't help. I have a papyrus compiler folder in my skyrim folder and I have the latest SKSE version in fact I have two copies of 1.7 one is active in my MMN  so I know thats not the issue. If anyone has had the same issue as me and knows how to fix it as far as a link to what I need for the papyrusutil v 2.200000, or a link for a newer version or can tell me if I have what I need already but how to fix it. Thank you in advance any help will be grateful for.

I solved this papyrusutil issue. 

Just install JContainers0.66 and try SL1.57 again.              

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/563-jcontainers/

im experimenting very serious problems with the new version:

everything is astoundingly slow: actors are getting un-equipped very very slowly, often the actor are not aligned correctly, the "align actor" key does just nothing, only the "move" key seems to react, and allow to somehow put the actors in the correct directions (but they are still not positioned correctly), the animation on the male end sooner than the female, the Zaz bound animation have no sound for the female

this is all with a brand new game, not with an old save game

nevermind, it seems to be caused by Prison Overhaul 029. current one is totally broken with sexlab 1.56.

it seems I will have to wait for next version.

mmm, reinstalling the mod, with different loading order, seems to have fixed these problems, I have no idea anymore what was causing them,

making all these mods cohabit correctly with each other is becoming delicate :/

Please help I am getting this message after I start the game up. Outdated or missing "PapyrusUtil" SKSE Plugin detected. Sexlab currently requires PapyrusUtil v 2.200000 or newer in order to function. Install the proper version along with SKSE and that the file "StorageUtiil.dll" is located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/Folder. The StorageUtil.dll  is located in the SKSE plugins folder so I don't understand whats going on. I don't know where to get the papyrusutil v 2.200000 I tried to google it that didn't help. I have a papyrus compiler folder in my skyrim folder and I have the latest SKSE version in fact I have two copies of 1.7 one is active in my MMN  so I know thats not the issue. If anyone has had the same issue as me and knows how to fix it as far as a link to what I need for the papyrusutil v 2.200000, or a link for a newer version or can tell me if I have what I need already but how to fix it. Thank you in advance any help will be grateful for.

I solved this papyrusutil issue. 

Just install JContainers0.66 and try SL1.57 again.              

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/563-jcontainers/

Thanks Jb.