Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Is there a way to disable the undressing animation short of disabling it completely? Right now, you'll play the undress animation even if you're only wearing stuff from DD or ZAP packs. Maybe a future version will have basic integration with these and other packs, to ignore the animation in such cases?

I thought that sexLab didn't allow sex with children, I agree- it shouldn't. Am playing with 1.57 using Random Sex to start Sex, Well playing Vilja in Skyrim, at the point where I can invite Vilja's younger sister to stay with us (Tindra looks to be maybe 10 years old) I take Vilja out shopping and get the urge to merge so I activate Random Sex. All of a sudden this 10 year old (a baby really) jumps my bones. NOT a Pleasant experience, What can I do to prevent this? Something in CK, maybe?

Which child npc replacer mod are you using?

On a side note: You really seem to have a problem with double/triple posting. You REALLY only have to click submit post and/or add reply once, it will eventually go.

No child replacer Mod is being used. The only thing i can think of is that Sexy idle animation

Sexy idle Animation at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

I thought that sexLab didn't allow sex with children, I agree- it shouldn't. Am playing with 1.57 using Random Sex to start Sex, Well playing Vilja in Skyrim, at the point where I can invite Vilja's younger sister to stay with us (Tindra looks to be maybe 10 years old) I take Vilja out shopping and get the urge to merge so I activate Random Sex. All of a sudden this 10 year old (a baby really) jumps my bones. NOT a Pleasant experience, What can I do to prevent this? Something in CK, maybe?

On a side note: You really seem to have a problem with double/triple posting. You REALLY only have to click submit post and/or add reply once, it will eventually go.

No child replacer Mod is being used. The only thing i can think of is that Sexy idle animation

I have this "Problem" with the AshenFollower-Mod. The "12yo old Childs" (Airi de Vries and her little bit older sister Caitlin)are a Teenager-race.(not flagged as child)

If a NPC flagged as a child,SL will block the animation.

That is also not a Problem with SexLab...its a problem with the NPC-Mod

Teen: 14-20yo...Costum-race. its a adult race with teen-presets...sexualcontent allowed

I have an other Problem...my Char is a Sky-Child and can have sex with all adult NPC (not with child-npc)

works with all SL-versions (i am using the latest)

I'm having this bug, when the player unequips to start a scene the schlongs from SOS do not appear on the player during scenes. I thought it was a SOS problem so i uninstalled SOS and created a fresh save. The problem persists instead the nudebody for males does not appear on the player. I have clean re-installed sexlab about 3 times and the problem is still there.

I see. Well, I had some problems with panties that wouldn't go off from ales after a while. I talked to Blisario (SOS poster) about it and he said that it is a SL's issue. I would recommend to go to his thread and read some posts about it. Some people had similar problems as you and you might find some answers.

Stupid question: did you check your setting in SL's animation settings for dressing/undressing?

i did check my SL animation settings. i made sure that slot 52 was unchecked on all animations and i even unchecked some other slots like slots 53 and 54 just incase. do know what thead exactly i should look for. I am almost certain it is either a sexlab issue or a XP32 extended compatibility issue with sexlab.

Go to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/ and I suggest you to read troubleshooter some and posts there. if you have difficulty to find the topic you need, just type naked or clothing or body or (whatever is related to your problem) in search bar and I'm sure that you will find some answers there. Blisario is doing great job in this. he is very helpful and he might find solution for you or suggest you what to do.

Go to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/ and I suggest you to read troubleshooter some and posts there. if you have difficulty to find the topic you need, just type naked or clothing or body or (whatever is related to your problem) in search bar and I'm sure that you will find some answers there. Blisario is doing great job in this. he is very helpful and he might find solution for you or suggest you what to do.

@germanicus Thank you i have found the posts. I discovered the problem. when trying to change settings in sexlab the underwear appear. i am trying to discover what change to the settings causes the bug. i assume that it may be the ragdoll ending but further testing is required.

EDIT: Problem found, did you have the automatic free camera option checked because that is what is causing the problem for me.

I have this "Problem" with the AshenFollower-Mod. The "12yo old Childs" (Airi de Vries and her little bit older sister Caitlin)are a Teenager-race.(not flagged as child)

If a NPC flagged as a child,SL will block the animation.

That is also not a Problem with SexLab...its a problem with the NPC-Mod

Teen: 14-20yo...Costum-race. its a adult race with teen-presets...sexualcontent allowed

I have an other Problem...my Char is a Sky-Child and can have sex with all adult NPC (not with child-npc)

works with all SL-versions (i am using the latest)

The problem here is that the child flag (as far as I know) causes certain limitations (not sure if they can even be involved in a fight) and the authors of those mods aren't necessarily aware of mods adding those NPCs to sex acts or not depending on that flag.

From their point of view, the child flag add no advantages and causes throubles. Maybe you could contact them, but not sure if they would be able to add that flag without maiming the characters functionalities.

This could be avoided with an option to exclude certain NPCs from sex acts. Not a perfect solution, but at least would avoid those NPCs being added to random sex acts.

Hello there, Im new around here and Im really having troubles with the papyrus util shit.. I tried doing this [install JContainers0.66 and try SL1.57 again. ] and still it gets me the message of missing or outdated file.. Please I dont know what else more to do, I have everything installed, I have installed the papyrus writting over files over and over again and still nothing.. please help me

Hello Ashal and everyone

I have two simple questions :

1) Is it normal the ragdoll ending still affects werewolves even when it's deactivated in the SL menu ?

2) Are the creatures anims listed in the animation editor ? It's hard to say as there is not tag to differentiate them.

Thanks for the hard work !

Is there a way to deactivate the ragdoll for werewolves since with the sexlab werewolves mod it makes having sex as a werewolve rather dangerous

I don't know if this has been mentioned or even a possibility of working... 

With quite a few new animators coming up with some of their own animations, is it possible to add animations for Sex without having to put them in SexLab?  

Unless a person is versed in replacing existing animations, most others have to wait until animations get added to the next SexLab Framework is released instead of being able to 'plug' their own in...

I'm probably just too ignorant of how it works....   But if it's some sort of possibility, or if it's even a feasible idea...... what goes where?

Well I've been having a problem since updating to SKSE 1.7 and SL 1.57. I get SL updated in game and save, but when I reload it I get the message that the save is corrupt. I've been reading through here and have tried the various things to try to fix it but to no avail. I can get thigns to work fine with no SL mods. When I get SL 1.57 only, is when the save becomes corrupt. Any ideas or other suggestions?

Can someone please explain to me how the sex journal keeps track of its data?

Whenever I target any NPC and then check their sexlab diary, almost all of them exhibit ~30 or so sexual encounters with both genders and grandmasters in every sex category. Which is fine I guess with whorey characters like Lydia or Jenassa, but it's strange to think that all women in Skyrim are so loose like that. I wonder if this is related to the counter kept by the Arouse mod. If so is there's a way for me to I reset it for ALL npcs in the game at once (as opposed to just one by one)?

It is possible even now to register 3rd party animations into SexLab - Estrus Chaurus does it. It is up to the modders to actually use it.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or even a possibility of working... 

With quite a few new animators coming up with some of their own animations, is it possible to add animations for Sex without having to put them in SexLab?  

Unless a person is versed in replacing existing animations, most others have to wait until animations get added to the next SexLab Framework is released instead of being able to 'plug' their own in...

I'm probably just too ignorant of how it works....   But if it's some sort of possibility, or if it's even a feasible idea...... what goes where?