Site Update: Things have changed, but nothing is final.

Responding to p.m or to write something into threads is not working for me any longer....SUBMIT REPLY means to wait endless long without any result.

PITY.

NOT SOLVED: THIS PAGE is keeping on making nonsence in the described way.

Edited by t.ara
17 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Responding to p.m or to write something into threads is not working for me any longer....SUBMIT REPLY means to wait endless long without any result.

PITY.

When I saw this I was surprised since I haven't been experiencing it myself. The site appears to be normally responsive. Are you sure it's not a local or ISP problem?

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

When I saw this I was surprised since I haven't been experiencing it myself. The site appears to be normally responsive. Are you sure it's not a local or ISP problem?

I have delays in some(!) threads, some blogs and often with status messages/replies.

But these ?delays are almost exclusively my own browser window not refreshing as  fast as it could do.

If I open another tab with the thread where I posted a second ago, the post is always perfectly shown.

And it depends on the daytime.

My stomach says, it's much better at GMT 1-5 o'clock

Edit: E.g. this post took about 2 seconds between pressing the button and getting an updated browser window. A quick test with my own status page took abou 8-10.

Edited by worik
2 hours ago, worik said:

I have delays in some(!) threads, some blogs and often with status messages/replies.

Same here, but mainly only with status updates. If I write something there and press send noting happens. I need to manually reload the page to see the effect of my hard typing work.

Good thing: seems written messages get send, just the page doesn't gets refreshed ?‍♂️

Happens only with status update replays ?

28 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

On a more serious note, I have not noticed any lag or slowness lately.

Also during the last weekend the site was quite responsive.

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

Tohu wa-bohu

'Chaos' doesn't mean the same thing in this context as it does in modern usage. The original Greek meaning of the word, 'kaos', meant gap* or chasm. It later changed meaning and was used in contradistinction to 'kosmos' (order) so 'unordered' would be a better translation than 'disorder'.

*See also ginnungagap in the Norse eddas or Nun, a.k.a. 'waters of Nun', in Egyptian mythology or the Greek story of Nyx.

?

On 8/11/2021 at 2:40 AM, Ashal said:

PM me instead. I've just looked through my emails from Contact Us and I've already responded to all the recent lost email messages. So response is either lost somewhere or I'm missing the email. I've had a few responses to contact us bounce because the reply email used on the form ended up being invalid. 

Thank you very much Ashal, I appreciate your attention and a competent approach to solving the problem.

24 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Chaos

Trying to update and rebuild a huge setup atm and it's a mix of:

• tohu => not much to see yet, would CTD right away
  • bohu => confusing amount of new mods and updated old ones
  • wa => me in between screaming WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(y do I put so much work into that)!

Edited by donttouchmethere

I wonder, if we could get a feature to BC7 compress the excessive use of comments

and put those in a BSA, so they won't show up in MO2.

Stupid idea, then I would not see myself ?

Forget about it.

Edited by T-lam
solved

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.30f8133bb9d8b83bc2a9a68071065a61.jpgSearch-function is not working

Fehler: Beschädigte Inhalte

Beim Laden der Seite https://www.loverslab.com/search/?do=quicksearch wurde gegen das Netzwerkprotokoll verstoßen. Dieser Fehler kann nicht behoben werden.

Die Seite, die Sie anzusehen versuchen, kann nicht angezeigt werden, da ein Fehler in der Datenübertragung festgestellt wurde.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie die Website-Betreiber, um sie über dieses Problem zu verständigen.

Edited by nameless701
10 minutes ago, nameless701 said:

Search-function is not working

Fehler: Beschädigte Inhalte

Beim Laden der Seite https://www.loverslab.com/search/?do=quicksearch wurde gegen das Netzwerkprotokoll verstoßen. Dieser Fehler kann nicht behoben werden.

Die Seite, die Sie anzusehen versuchen, kann nicht angezeigt werden, da ein Fehler in der Datenübertragung festgestellt wurde.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie die Website-Betreiber, um sie über dieses Problem zu verständigen.

Were you trying to access the Search function from outside the Site?

What, specifically, were you doing when you got this error? I've just run several searches without an issue.

i simply.. cannot... log in
been a member 7 years and during that time i have never changed my email
i own dozens of gmails and 7 yrs ago still used some of my of course now deleted hotmails
i also used to run 7 websites which i use webmails with
but due to being a broke failure i lost 3 of them
meaning basically.. not only i simply could not remember the names of all webmails i would of had made under those 3 websites
but even if i did remember
i assume i could not access them to confirm a email changes though id remember my password if id know on what email to try them on..
i used my username to log in since 2014..
so... after typing around 70+webmail variation i might of most likely used
and all gmails i remember ever having in my life all the way back to even hotmail accounts i used since 1999 xD
well.. i give up
i just... cannot.. log in..
either was a 10yrs old hotmail or forgotten gmails or 1 of my 100's+ different webmails i made and deleted in 7 years
or well.. 
since i joined has a creator to post my work and help/learn with others
it would be highly likely that it was a webmail made under my own modding website which sadly is 1 of the one i couldn't afford to renew
and i normally always mainly use a variation of the same 10ish usernames for every @webmail.com
but... since i was going to be very active here..
i wouldn't be suprised if i actually made a webmail specifically for LL alone.. 
which... falls outside my 'habits"
and since like i said i have lost ownership to the urls around a year ago now
i simply couldn't find a list of my active emails at the time
unless.. by miracle i could still find a email forwarder backup file on my website cpanels
but i highly doubt it..
so..
i have been.. a very active modder for this community until my absolute burnout and loss of well.. everything
caused by me nearly killing myself filling peoples wish and demands for 7 years for... free
after what i went through for the modding community has a whole..
so..
if find it absolutely Ridiculous..
that i cannot log in to one of my main and oldest mod sharing platform
has a final little bomb on the cake
i might only come around to read peoples request to use my work now..
even though i stated anyone can use anything since i am most likely PTSD Scarred For Life with modding..
if unnoticed by them well..
i do not want to be the rude snob sack of ? who forced them to wait 6 months for a reply about using a single mesh asset..
for the past 2 WEEKS....
everyday.... just noooonstop alternate webmails attempts
has often has i can manage to remember usernames i might of fart out of my brain when signing up
that is clearly NOT one of my common 10+ choices..
since again.. it was 7 yrs ago..
i used to run 10 youtube channels a network 8 websites so yaaa...
Like common...
how...
why.. did you not simply implement some kind of php script AFTER changes were made..
that forces people to switch to using their emails for FUTURE logins
AFTER having the ABILITY to log in with Username a Final Time BEFOREHAND
i am aware you might of most likely have some kind of red popup on the website weeks if not months prior to applying the changes
But..
im sorry i guess? that my mental health or should i say lack of one.. kept me away for longer then usual..
didn't know.. it was a crime... punishable by basically The Loss of my 7yrs old account in a similar fashion to a ban?
allowing people to use anything i made allows my life ruining work to atleast mean a little something for a few people and is the only joy i got out of this..
so.. even if i log only biyearly..
i.. want.. my account..
!! ~UwU~ !!
 aRfT9S5i_o.jpg

**TLDR**
before i have a serious mental breakdown or die of old age before ever remembering how to log in my freakkkin accoount
if i open a ticket
on this..
absolutely absurdly named account i had to make to write this
is there a way for the love of the hentai goddds i can be helped?..
like idk...
NORMALLY
if id do "i forgot password".. it would ask for username and then tell me that they sent a code to m*******@kawaii***.com
which would instannnntly... allow me to most likely remember
And save me years of my life attempting to log in
using 1 of my most likely 250+ email options i could of used.. 7... years.. ago..
a few letters of the username or webmail i used has my email..
even if only 1-2 letter.. 
username would be best since i strongly bet i had made a dedicated one for this site
or even just telling me if the website i used has a webmail starts with "K" or not
or idk..
maybe allow me to log using my username like i did for the past 7 years... with a 1 time special link like an email verification or something

3 minutes ago, 10inchSenpai said:

**TLDR**
before i have a serious mental breakdown or die of old age before ever remembering how to log in my freakkkin accoount
if i open a ticket
on this..
absolutely absurdly named account i had to make to write this
is there a way for the love of the hentai goddds i can be helped?..
like idk...
NORMALLY
if id do "i forgot password".. it would ask for username and then tell me that they sent a code to m*******@kawaii***.com
which would instannnntly... allow me to most likely remember
And save me years of my life attempting to log in
using 1 of my most likely 250+ email options i could of used.. 7... years.. ago..
a few letters of the username or webmail i used has my email..
even if only 1-2 letter.. 
username would be best since i strongly bet i had made a dedicated one for this site
or even just telling me if the website i used has a webmail starts with "K" or not
or idk..
maybe allow me to log using my username like i did for the past 7 years... with a 1 time special link like an email verification or something

If you'd read this Thread then you would have seen this post:

That tells you how to get your old account back.

(Irony - def'n; I placed a Thread with this sole link in it for a month and, on the day I took it down, someone new has the question.)