38 minutes ago, saltshade said:

What if the tongue is too high in the mouth? Can I fix that in outfit studio or will it break the mesh?

You should be able to fix in outfit studio, but it won't be easy. Head parts don't line up wysiwyg style in OS so lining things up is weird. ?

6 minutes ago, SAC said:

Trying to track down a red glow effect on the PC after each sex act - is this mod causing it?

Also, how do I disable the barefoot speed debuf?

TY

I don't think the red glow is from SLS, I have never seen one.

but the speed debuff is on the first page of the MCM on the left side about midway down. If I recall

question regardless the YPS patch, since it relies on SOS body hair for all stages, but the mod that it calls only exists on LE (and any attempt of mine to port it to SE caused me to CTD as soon as i get it equipped), so i was wondering if it's possible to add items from this version or where i have to edit to add them manually

What is the keyword you need to add to bikini armour for compatibility? I tried using what was listed in the LE thread (_SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:05049867]) but trying to add it in SSEEdit gives me an "unknown error" popup and fails. I don't think there's anything wrong with SSEEdit because I'm able to add other stuff like the SOS revealing keyword just fine. Is there a different keyword for SSE that I'm supposed to be using or something?

5 hours ago, zurtrin69 said:

What is the keyword you need to add to bikini armour for compatibility? I tried using what was listed in the LE thread (_SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:05049867]) but trying to add it in SSEEdit gives me an "unknown error" popup and fails. I don't think there's anything wrong with SSEEdit because I'm able to add other stuff like the SOS revealing keyword just fine. Is there a different keyword for SSE that I'm supposed to be using or something?

You have to add SL Survival as a master to the armor mod then add the keyword. 

6 minutes ago, zurtrin69 said:

It is set as a master.

Can you get me a screenshot of the error? 

Also a load order list of your plugins

Also when you try to add the keyword just type the _sls_bikiniarmor part and it should auto populate the rest, you might be getting hung up on the form ID. If you are just copy pasting "_SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:05049867]" it will error if SLS isn't in the 05 position of your load.

When I was testing the keywords the guide wasnt exactly clear to me on where the "05" should come from.
Turned out it was something that sseedit has on the left side in the list of the mods as an ID.

I originally thought it was something that comes from the actual mod list / load order, but that did not seem to be the case.

I guess the guide may be for LE, but for SE the number is different and the suggested keyword wont work directly.

@Corsayr@zurtrin69

Just thought id share in case the wrong keyword and where to find the missing ID number is the issue.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Also when you try to add the keyword just type the _sls_bikiniarmor part and it should auto populate the rest, you might be getting hung up on the form ID. If you are just copy pasting "_SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:05049867]" it will error if SLS isn't in the 05 position of your load.

Thanks, looks like that was the issue. I just swapped out 05 for the load order number and it's working fine now.

I'd like to patch the mod to change the stagger animation when being pushed around (to actually fall down rather than stagger to a side). Not sure where to look for this, the only mention I could find was about "actors colliding" (somewhere)

2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

What did the update do? Every time I check the patch notes section it just says the same thing about the tongue height fix lol

I updated the description page to add replacement plugins for 3 of the top bikini mods to add _sls_bikiniarmor keywords for people that are not versed at using xEdit. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.592a1e3afd5dbc92945969374326281f.png

21 minutes ago, SAC said:

I'd like to patch the mod to change the stagger animation when being pushed around (to actually fall down rather than stagger to a side). Not sure where to look for this, the only mention I could find was about "actors colliding" (somewhere)

Stagger and fall are different events so it would take more than an animation change. MM1 would have to change the script that controls the event. You can make suggestions like that on the SL Survivals LE discussion thread, he monitors that fairly closely.  

Hi! I'm having a little problem with my horse, acquired via the features in this mod. When I enter into a dungeon, upon my return, even through the same door as I entered, the horse is gone, and I can't even seem to reacquire it with console commands like moveto player. It's simply gone, and I suspect that's because it attempts to accompany me into the dungeon or something like that. Has anyone else had this issue, and can anyone help me to resolve it?

I'm not sure why but the keyword esps that are on the page do not allow me to build bikini list in game. To be more clear, I have TAWOBA Remastered Esp and Pumpkins as well as both of the mods. I've created a Merged Patch through SSE Edit as well as a bashed patch and the Build list option is grayed out. It's odd I've never had this issue before....

Edit1: I think I might have to add them manually since my SL Survival was logged in my load order as 06 and not starting with 07. Will update again too make aware if the issue is fixed or not.

Edit2: Still no luck adding it manually for both my esps. These are also on a new game I might add so conflicts shouldn't really be present

I'm not sure why but the keyword esps that are on the page do not allow me to build bikini list in game. To be more clear, I have TAWOBA Remastered Esp and Pumpkins as well as both of the mods. I've created a Merged Patch through SSE Edit as well as a bashed patch and the Build list option is grayed out. It's odd I've never had this issue before....

Edit1: I think I might have to add them manually since my SL Survival was logged in my load order as 06 and not starting with 07. Will update again too make aware if the issue is fixed or not.

Edit2: Still no luck adding it manually for both my esps. These are also on a new game I might add so conflicts shouldn't really be present

Replace your BikiniArmor.json file in the Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\ folder with the one in this zip file

{DELETED USE ONE FROM 3 POST from this one.}

Then try rebuilding the bikini list in the MCM