RedTelephone8 Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Anyone know why I can't toggle the disable licenses option? For whatever reason new saves I play on I just can't interact with the option. Every other option can be changed perfectly fine, but the all in one disable licenses button just can't be pressed at all. 1
foreveraloneguy Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Came back to this mod after a long time. But now I have an issue I've never run into before. As soon as I get to Riverwood I get grabbed by an enforcer who takes all my stuff except 30 gold. That's not enough to buy a license for anything. I tried to console myself some extra gold just to buy the licenses, but any gold I add vanishes and I'm stuck with just the 30. I can't find a way to increase that either. So how do I turn this into something other than sexlab you're fucked and not in a fun way?
Herowynne Posted September 22 Posted September 22 8 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said: Came back to this mod after a long time. But now I have an issue I've never run into before. As soon as I get to Riverwood I get grabbed by an enforcer who takes all my stuff except 30 gold. That's not enough to buy a license for anything. I tried to console myself some extra gold just to buy the licenses, but any gold I add vanishes and I'm stuck with just the 30. I can't find a way to increase that either. So how do I turn this into something other than sexlab you're fucked and not in a fun way? I have never seen the 30 gold limit you describe, but you can use the G-key wheel menu to issue yourself any licenses that you want.
foreveraloneguy Posted September 22 Posted September 22 1 hour ago, Herowynne said: I have never seen the 30 gold limit you describe, but you can use the G-key wheel menu to issue yourself any licenses that you want. Â I love you so hard right now 1
safado Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) 6 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:  I love you so hard right now  Recommends Crajj patches 0.7xx. (New requirement: requires AudioUtil) Install over 0.685  Change log: recommend reading it bottom-up. Lots of fixes to enforcers, tolls, and more, plus new mod integrations. Recommend maintaining the game at version 1.6.1170.  New Wiki page.  Edited September 22 by safado 2
Taco_Pete Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Any chance this will eventually support Last Seed for the needs portion?
foreveraloneguy Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Or Survival for needs, since almost everyone on 1.5.97 and up have it.
salomon18 Posted Sunday at 05:14 PM Posted Sunday at 05:14 PM On 8/22/2026 at 5:17 AM, RedTelephone8 said: Anyone know why I can't toggle the disable licenses option? For whatever reason new saves I play on I just can't interact with the option. Every other option can be changed perfectly fine, but the all in one disable licenses button just can't be pressed at all. Did you find a way to fix this? Having the same issue.
RedTelephone8 Posted Sunday at 07:07 PM Posted Sunday at 07:07 PM 1 hour ago, salomon18 said: Did you find a way to fix this? Having the same issue. Nope, and since I couldn't find anyone else with the same issue I just removed SL Survival. Unfortunate but I really don't like the license system and not being able to disable it is a big dealbreaker. Let me know if you find a fix though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now