So I did a thing... I was having trouble with devious devices and did the remove all from the debug which removed by binder that had been put on by a guard. Of course, the next time I stuck my head outside, he stuck another binder on me. I've been waiting two weeks and the binder won't self-unlock and I'm stuck. Any way to get past this other than just cheating the binder off again then never coming back to this city?

Just saying, but I think Balgruf should give a temp license for armor when he gives the armor as a reward, and should give a weapons license when he hands over the axe of whiterun.  Minor thing, but it is just wierd being given an award that you aren't allowed to possess.

16 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

I am using Remastered version of TAWOBA with patch and build bikini list is grayed out. Why?

Did you download the Remastered version of the BikiniArmor.json on the main download page and replace the original version with that?

Use the JSON file from this post replace the BikiniArmor.json file that comes with SLS with the one posted there

It is for the remastered TAWOBA and the Pumpkins expansion. (if you are not using pumpkins it will say a bunch of bikinis in your list could not be found, that is not a problem) 

Just now, RimmerInTheWorld said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm really confused about how to get the Bikini Armor to work. I replaced the ESP file with the one in the OP (I'm using the remastered version) and made a merge patch, but it's still not working? Is there anything else that I need to do? Thanks :)

Not working in what capacity? 

12 minutes ago, RimmerInTheWorld said:

Bikini XP doesn't work, and after getting a bikini license the guards still won't allow me to wear the bikini armor (they think it's normal armor)

I don't know if it makes a difference but I spawned in my bikini armor instead of crafting / finding it

When you have a bikini license does the bikini curse activate when wearing a bikini?

I have an issue with invisible wrists and feet.  I did the build in body slide and ran FNIS.  I also did the bikini build in the mod MCM.

I only get the invisible wrists and arms when equipping any bikini top.

I am using the TAWBA by Nisetanaka main file and the body slide file as well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547?tab=files&file_id=64035

Below is a screenshot.  I don't have the invisible wrists and ankles without this mod installed.

Please let me know how to fix.

ScreenShot13.png

51 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I have an issue with invisible wrists and feet.  I did the build in body slide and ran FNIS.  I also did the bikini build in the mod MCM.

I only get the invisible wrists and arms when equipping any bikini top.

I am using the TAWBA by Nisetanaka main file and the body slide file as well.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547?tab=files&file_id=64035

Below is a screenshot.  I don't have the invisible wrists and ankles without this mod installed.

Please let me know how to fix.

ScreenShot13.png

You are using the SL Survival half naked cover feature, correct?

What you need to do is go into xEdit and add the 34 and the 38 slots to the half naked cover ARMA and ARMO records as depicted below. (This is an SSE change that the body now includes those slots.)

Spoiler

01.thumb.jpg.1036f2ad609d420275b97fe8f942f5be.jpg02.thumb.jpg.af9d21b2c3f1efda31a3b3c47ecd2e91.jpg

My intent is to fix this in the next patch but I don't control version numbers so I have to wait for MM1 to make a patch so I can update mine, which hopefully MM1 will do soonish. ? 

28 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

Thanks, and why not stick it in main post?

No real reason. I may make a few json files with combos of remastered, expanded, and standard trying to figure out the best way to accommodate the most users.

That one will generate a lot of missing bikini items if you aren't using expanded or remastered and a lot of users will freak out ?

Aren't the beds from inns supposed to be considered "Comfortable" or at least similar to that? mine has it on "Terrible" and afaik it didn't seem to be like that before. So there's literally no decent bed I could sleep on unless I buy a house. any help?

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You are using the SL Survival half naked cover feature, correct?

What you need to do is go into xEdit and add the 34 and the 38 slots to the half naked cover ARMA and ARMO records as depicted below. (This is an SSE change that the body now includes those slots.)

Reveal hidden contents

01.thumb.jpg.1036f2ad609d420275b97fe8f942f5be.jpg02.thumb.jpg.af9d21b2c3f1efda31a3b3c47ecd2e91.jpg

My intent is to fix this in the next patch but I don't control version numbers so I have to wait for MM1 to make a patch so I can update mine, which hopefully MM1 will do soonish. ? 

I don't know where the half naked cover feature is.  I have the cover mechanics unchecked in the misogyny and inequality section.

Should I use the Json file from Pumpkin to replace?

I have not used xEdit before.  I will give it a try.

4 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I don't know where the half naked cover feature is.  I have the cover mechanics unchecked in the misogyny and inequality section.

Should I use the Json file from Pumpkin to replace?

I have not used xEdit before.  I will give it a try.

okay so in this image, is the top you are wearing a slot 32 item?

5 hours ago, TFK23 said:

Aren't the beds from inns supposed to be considered "Comfortable" or at least similar to that? mine has it on "Terrible" and afaik it didn't seem to be like that before. So there's literally no decent bed I could sleep on unless I buy a house. any help?

Which inn?

21 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547 created by Nisetanaka Kofman77 Andreis and uploaded by kofman77.

Both the main CBBE file and the CBBE SE Bodyslide file as well as all the requirements.

is it just that one top?

Thing is when they made SE one of the few internal changes they made was they added the wrist and ankle to the main body. This is different from LE

So if you have a base body (slot 32) part without those two slots you get that blank. It happens with SLS's half naked cover because the invisible slot 32 item MM1 made was made for LE and doesn't have those slots (Which is why me to think that was what the issue was at first)

This issue usually will only happen on items that have been converted from LE without doing that extra step, but kofman77 is no scrub so they will know all this and should have done the conversion correctly. ?

That is why me to ask, is it just that top (easy to miss one top in the mass of tops that are in TAWOBA) 

I asked this in the skyrim section, but I may as well ask here as well.  Where do you find the Survival esp works best in the load order.   Been having  issues and wondering if it is a load order position thing.  It is currently placed by loot, high up in my load order with CuttingRoom Floor.   Thinking maybe loot isn't placing it correctly, or possibly it is having some real issues with another mod.  It checks out in Xedit just fine as far as I can tell.  I use a bashed and a smashed patch and then correct any issues after in Xedit.

I did notice that race records are taken from the skyrim esp instead of Dawngaurd/USSEP and that can cause black faces for some.  Specific sex/race/vampire black face can be attributed to race records.

49 minutes ago, sattyre said:

Where do you find the Survival esp works best in the load order. 

if you do the xEdit merge patch it shouldn't matter too much where you put it in the load order. If you see you are having to make a lot of manual corrections to the merge patch, you can move it to make less work for yourself. But ultimately load order just dictates FORM overwrite and the merge should be reconciling that. 

54 minutes ago, sattyre said:

It is currently placed by loot, high up in my load order with CuttingRoom Floor.

That's probably not bad, the big conflicts are going to be the race edits (Which SLS adds a racial trait so pretty easy edit to fix in the merge), and leveled items in containers (Leveled lists edits are a hassle no matter where you put them.)

51 minutes ago, sattyre said:

I did notice that race records are taken from the skyrim esp instead of Dawngaurd/USSEP and that can cause black faces for some.  Specific sex/race/vampire black face can be attributed to race records.

if you take your mods records from Dawnguard then Dawnguard becomes a requirement... Then people start complaining about hard requirements. ? (it's one of those double edge swords things)

But again a merge patch should fix those inconsistencies. 

This is SE, so everyone already has dawnguard in their load order, therefore, I would encourage you to edit the esp to match Dawnguard/USSEP.  It will save a lot of newbies a lot of trouble with black face. 

I use a bashed and a smashed patch instead of a merged patch, and then i manually edit them both to make sure their edits are correct.  I also use left hand rings and FK's Distinct Races which both edit race records, so I already have a race patch for those.  I just manually added the Survival edits to it.  Survival actually has very few conflicts, and they have all been resolved in my Smashed patch, which i manually check and adjust as needed.

So bottom line for me then is that Survival seems to conflict with something that isn't really evident in Xedit.   Going to try redownloading it in case it's a corruption issue causing all the grief.