41 minutes ago, belegost said:

CBBE.

I used TAWOBA UNP before, had the issue of bras unequipping, which was resolved by ticking "revealing" option is SOS which was the source of the conflict. Same solution however doesn't work for me with CBBE version of TAWOBA and there are no other mods that could cause a conflict bar DD, which I already ruled out.

Have you tried using Sun's CBBE 3BBB TAWOBA Remastered? It comes with the SOS keywords built in. 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:40 PM, Corsayr said:

Have you tried using Sun's CBBE 3BBB TAWOBA Remastered? It comes with the SOS keywords built in. 

I have not. I didn't even know it existed. Do you have a link perhaps?

EDIT: nvm, found it. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to check it out. I assume for this to work with SLS I will still have to add keywords as per installation instructions.

1 hour ago, belegost said:

I have not. I didn't even know it existed. Do you have a link perhaps?

EDIT: nvm, found it. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to check it out. I assume for this to work with SLS I will still have to add keywords as per installation instructions.

Sun changes the name of the ESP file so you have to go into the BikiniArmor.json and do a find and replace to make that right but it is really easy. I can do a tutorial thingy if you need it. 

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Sun changes the name of the ESP file so you have to go into the BikiniArmor.json and do a find and replace to make that right but it is really easy. I can do a tutorial thingy if you need it. 

If this is the only change it should be easy enough. I had a look at json file earlier and saw the whole list of armors therein. I am going to assume this was not changed and you said that SLS already has support for TAWOBA. I'll get back if I run into problems, thank you.

Finally I had a time to look at BikiniArmors.json file

Do I need to change EVERY single instance of TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp into The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp inside this file? I would assume so...

That's a lot of ctrl+c/ctrl+v...

...aaand I installed Notepad++

2 hours ago, belegost said:

Finally I had a time to look at BikiniArmors.json file

Do I need to change EVERY single instance of TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp into The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp inside this file? I would assume so...

That's a lot of ctrl+c/ctrl+v...

...aaand I installed Notepad++

Open the file in Explorer, go to Edit then Replace. Enter TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp in the Find what: box and The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp in the Replace with: box.

Select Replace all and press Enter

So from what I am reading on this forum, if you want to run SLS with bikinis but are using BHUNP 3BBB you're basically not going to see anything since all the meshes in the mods referenced here are CBBE. This is sad cause I just spent 3 days downloading 8 additional mods (most are requirements for the main mods) to get bikinis to show up and they still aren't anywhere in game. Might just delete all the recent mods and forget bikinis in SLS to save myself some HDD space.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

So from what I am reading on this forum, if you want to run SLS with bikinis but are using BHUNP 3BBB you're basically not going to see anything since all the meshes in the mods referenced here are CBBE. This is sad cause I just spent 3 days downloading 8 additional mods (most are requirements for the main mods) to get bikinis to show up and they still aren't anywhere in game. Might just delete all the recent mods and forget bikinis in SLS to save myself some HDD space.

That's inaccurate. You can totally run this with the BHUNP in fact it requires no alteration of the bikiniarmor.json

You do need to add the _sls_bikiniarmor keywords but you need to do that with CBBE too.

3 hours ago, Emrek said:

one more question, are you using Baka's Bikini Quest mod?

41 minutes ago, creepermaster said:

It says my papyrus is outdated even though i have the latest version

There are several mods that package the papyrus extension utility (PapyrusUtil.DLL) including Sexlab. make sure that none of those are overwriting the most recent version. 

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions depending on your mod manager software needs to have it's assets folder placed in as late a priority slot as possible.

On 12/7/2020 at 2:48 PM, Corsayr said:

one more question, are you using Baka's Bikini Quest mod?

No, I am not. What even is that?

What I have (currently, and only what *might* relate to bikinis) installled is

SLS SE 0.629,

Gigaduex Armor Set UUNP,

Apachii Divine Elegance SSE 1.9,

BHUNP 3BBB TAWoBA,

Girl's Heavy Armors - BHUNP Bodyslide Conversion,

Integrated Outfits for Armors Collection.

I've found a couple crafting books, but haven't checked them out yet. I assume they merely add bikini crafting recipes when they are in inventory. Which helps, but is in no way immersive if I am the only one in the game with bikinis.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

No, I am not. What even is that?

It is a immersion quest Baka (the guy who made the BHUNP Body) did for the Amazing World of Bikini Armor. 

and I asked because it overwrites the ARMO records of TAWOBA so you have to add any key words you want to make it into the game to that mod and not TAWOBA.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

Which helps, but is in no way immersive if I am the only one in the game with bikinis.

SLS doesn't add bikinis to NPCs it only gives them a chance to be found in chests. If you want other NPCs to wear bikini armors you need to find a mod that adds outfits to the leveled lists. Monoman1 has a mod called Bikinifier which does that. Or there is also Automated Leveled Lists on the Nexus which can build leveled lists of your installed outfit mods. It is a lot more complex than bikinifier but is a lot more robust.

i have a problem with the newest version of Survival where the tollmaster over and over wants to read your licences. I cant get out of the loop. The problem was when i entered the first time in Whiterun. Right know i dont use survival for my playthrough because of obvious reasons but i would like to use it again in my slaverun playthrough. Hope someone can give me a answer for that problem. Perhaps it is a problem with the Slaverun Version i was using (testversion) idk

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

i have a problem with the newest version of Survival where the tollmaster over and over wants to read your licences. I cant get out of the loop. The problem was when i entered the first time in Whiterun. Right know i dont use survival for my playthrough because of obvious reasons but i would like to use it again in my slaverun playthrough. Hope someone can give me a answer for that problem. Perhaps it is a problem with the Slaverun Version i was using (testversion) idk

What version of survival are you using? 

5 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

i've noticed that YPS compatibility is greyed out/doesn't work. I've figured that I need monoman's tweaks, but there's no SE version or LE will work "out-of-the-box"?

Yes you do need the YPS tweaks, it does not need to be converted and will work as is on LE or SE 

I have added it to the download page of this mod to make it easier for people to find. 

10 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I was using 629 at last right now i disabled it for my playthrough so that i can use slaverun with the modifications that we did to find bugs and co

So are you getting the license check as a repeat, or an endless loop? 

They do repeat the dialog a few times especially if you have a lot of items in your inventory. 

If it is really the case that he is calling every item for a license than it would be nice if he would say that only one time and after some time he would say we have this this this and this you have to refresh your license for these items and make the repeating call than silent.

Because i cannot do shit in this time and click click click is nervrecking :)

Sorry just my honest opinion