2 hours ago, digium said:

I'm using 0.629 and it seems that disabling the inflate potion from "rape drugs" doesn't work, it still gets randomly used on the player character at the start of a scene where the player is considered a victim. Is there a way to at least circumvent the effects in xEdit? Remove the effect/script from the potion or something?

I have not had that issue with rape drugs not selected in MCM being applied. Sounds like you have a hung script.

Does this happen on a new game? Have you tried cleaning your save with falrim tools? 

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I have not had that issue with rape drugs not selected in MCM being applied. Sounds like you have a hung script.

Does this happen on a new game? Have you tried cleaning your save with falrim tools? 

It did happen on a new game as well, and no I haven't tried falrim tools. But since it's just the inflate part I want to disable, I ended up changing the inflate potion's effect in xEdit. As long as it doesn't break anything else, it's a good enough work around for me.

Having an issue where I updated both this and separate orgasm, but now I get some pretty heavy script spam 

Spoiler

[01/25/2021 - 02:49:57AM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
    [SexLabThread00 (0A061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1033
    <unknown self>._sls_intslso.ModEnjoyment() - "_SLS_IntSlso.psc" Line 5
    [_SLS_InterfaceSlsoQuest (3C0A62A4)]._sls_interfaceslso.ModEnjoyment() - "_SLS_InterfaceSlso.psc" Line 37
    [_SLS_SexCockSizeQuest (3C0A680F)]._sls_sexcocksize.OnUpdate() - "_SLS_SexCockSize.psc" Line 10
[01/25/2021 - 02:49:57AM] Error: Cannot call BonusEnjoyment() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_SLS_InterfaceSlsoQuest (3C0A62A4)]._sls_interfaceslso.ModEnjoyment() - "_SLS_InterfaceSlso.psc" Line 37
    [_SLS_SexCockSizeQuest (3C0A680F)]._sls_sexcocksize.OnUpdate() - "_SLS_SexCockSize.psc" Line 10
[01/25/2021 - 02:49:58AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[01/25/2021 - 02:49:58AM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
    [SexLabThread00 (0A061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.ActorAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1033
[01/25/2021 - 02:49:58AM] Error: Cannot call BonusEnjoyment() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/25/2021 - 02:49:59AM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Jenassa
[01/25/2021 - 02:49:59AM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-4)
stack:
[01/25/2021 - 02:49:59AM] Error: Cannot call BonusEnjoyment() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

... and so on and so forth. restarting the interface for separate orgasm does help, but it always starts up again. I've been trying different things to remedy it, but I honestly don't know what I'm doing, I'm just throwing pennies at a bottle and hoping one makes it in

EDIT: forgot to mention after the update I started a new game, this is fresh hot-off-the-grill skyrim we're working with

30 minutes ago, oiledupgrandma said:

Having an issue where I updated both this and separate orgasm, but now I get some pretty heavy script spam 

Yea. Ed changed the name of the parameter last update. 

Think I fixed this at some point already. 

3 hours ago, digium said:

It did happen on a new game as well, and no I haven't tried falrim tools. But since it's just the inflate part I want to disable, I ended up changing the inflate potion's effect in xEdit. As long as it doesn't break anything else, it's a good enough work around for me.

Turn off inflate potion in both rape and toll drugs (2 different mcm pages). It's a code bug where the rape drug section is using the toggle for toll drugs by mistake. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. Ed changed the name of the parameter last update. 

Think I fixed this at some point already. 

Turn off inflate potion in both rape and toll drugs (2 different mcm pages). It's a code bug where the rape drug section is using the toggle for toll drugs by mistake. 

any chance you got the fix handy someplace close?

EDIT: oh hey! just realized you're the guy who made the mod! thanks for mod, it's a good one and I enjoy it a lot.

9 minutes ago, oiledupgrandma said:

any chance you got the fix handy someplace close?

I'd rather not post any single files as I've kind of lost track of what I've done over the last 2/3 months. Could do more harm than good. 

The log spam you have is fairly innocuous anyway (if a bit annoying). It just means cock size bonus enjoyment isn't working right now. 

Hoping to post a small update... soonish.

1 hour ago, Rynnes Master said:

Just a note on the new update;  many of the animation files are not SSE format.  FNIS flagged them, CAO altered them, and with that the update seems to be working okay (not enough time playing to be certain).

I reposted the file they should all be fixed now

I was using CAO the other day to unpack BSA files and I had turned off animation converting, and forgot to turn it back on again. And CAO is one of those annoying programs that does what you tell it to do and not what you want it to do. ?

Filling bottles dosnt work, or maybe the filling was intended to be implemented later? cannot select either of the 3 options to fill from. also DL'd the yps tweak file put it in my load order but SLS still dosnt recognize. should i drop the jsons directly into SLS skse file?

2 hours ago, kojaa said:

Filling bottles dosnt work, or maybe the filling was intended to be implemented later? cannot select either of the 3 options to fill from. also DL'd the yps tweak file put it in my load order but SLS still dosnt recognize. should i drop the jsons directly into SLS skse file?

bottle filling, I'll have to check I don't really use that feature so I know little about it.

json files should replace the ones in your SLS skse folder, yes

For the YPS tweak, I assume you have YPS immersive fashion installed and working? You have it controlling your hair and makeup? 

Hello my friends.I have two problems.The first is with the mouth on wheel.It stays closed i am not sure that is the mod's problem as no facial expression occurs not even during sexlab scenes (ihave activated throught sexlab option from the tab)
also the hair of yps is not chancing at the start when u choose the hair leght the color changes btw (i  can't confirm it 100% as i haven't go to a barber yet i dont know if that comes from the monos tweak yps1.3)

loadorder.txt

Fashion rape still happens after scenes with only one actor, and by that I mean no other actors waiting for their turn. I updated on an existing save though. If an update/feature requires a new game please make that clear in the update log, so we don't have to think it's a bug, like I'm thinking right now. Does it work for anyone else on a game in progress?

17 hours ago, Aria1989 said:

Hello my friends.I have two problems.The first is with the mouth on wheel.It stays closed i am not sure that is the mod's problem as no facial expression occurs not even during sexlab scenes (ihave activated throught sexlab option from the tab)
also the hair of yps is not chancing at the start when u choose the hair leght the color changes btw (i  can't confirm it 100% as i haven't go to a barber yet i dont know if that comes from the monos tweak yps1.3)

loadorder.txt 3.28 kB · 0 downloads

I'm just curious about something. Do you think this is a sex dating site?

7 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Fashion rape still happens after scenes with only one actor, and by that I mean no other actors waiting for their turn. I updated on an existing save though. If an update/feature requires a new game please make that clear in the update log, so we don't have to think it's a bug, like I'm thinking right now. Does it work for anyone else on a game in progress?

It seems like the feature is supposed to stop fashion rape when you are in a solo scene. The added part of the script simply  checks to make sure the total sex actors are >1 

I think the problem was people were getting their hair shaved when masterbating... /shrug

So is this what is happening? Remember you are also an actor in the scene so Victim + Rapist = 2 actors

17 hours ago, Aria1989 said:

loadorder.txt 3.28 kB · 0 downloads

I am pretty sure (just going from memory) at character creation if you tell it your hair length (starting a new game) it will not actually change your racemenu set hair style till it grows at least once naturally. 

as for expressions if you are using high poly head, expression can be a bit touch and go. since you aren't getting expressions in sexlab either I would suggest posting that issue in the Skyrim SE tech support thread there are a lot better people at tracking facial expressions there than me. ?

On 1/26/2021 at 8:38 PM, Corsayr said:

bottle filling, I'll have to check I don't really use that feature so I know little about it.

json files should replace the ones in your SLS skse folder, yes

For the YPS tweak, I assume you have YPS immersive fashion installed and working? You have it controlling your hair and makeup? 

yes yps funtions properly on its own however isnt recognized by SLS. thinkin maybe put the yps tweak json directly into SLS skse instead of having it active and separate in the load order? but i mean i saw a meta.ini in the tweak file itself so i just threw it in the load order

25 minutes ago, kojaa said:

yes yps funtions properly on its own however isnt recognized by SLS. thinkin maybe put the yps tweak json directly into SLS skse instead of having it active and separate in the load order? but i mean i saw a meta.ini in the tweak file itself so i just threw it in the load order

I have it as a separate install 

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

It seems like the feature is supposed to stop fashion rape when you are in a solo scene. The added part of the script simply  checks to make sure the total sex actors are >1 

I think the problem was people were getting their hair shaved when masterbating... /shrug

So is this what is happening? Remember you are also an actor in the scene so Victim + Rapist = 2 actors

Okay, I totally misinterpreted/misread that part. I thought he wanted to make it more realistic by only allowing fashion rape in group scenes, as in scenes with more than 2 actors. Everything works like it should then. I haven't gone solo in a long time really so haven't noticed anyting with it. I try to avoid it, since there are more interesting ways to spend your arousal.

1 hour ago, kojaa said:

So in your MCM this is all grey'd out? (stuff in the yellow box)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.03f9baeef7573b3c75fd6959d6409d0a.png