Thanks for this port, I also really appreciate how helpful you've been in this thread :) 

I am using the esps with the bikini keywords for remastered and expanded, I also downloaded the updated .json you provided in this thread. I am wondering however, what the number in front of all entries in the .json means. Surely it's not the formids? They don't match mine at least. Just want to make sure it will work :) 

6 hours ago, Charisma said:

Thanks for this port, I also really appreciate how helpful you've been in this thread :) 

I am using the esps with the bikini keywords for remastered and expanded, I also downloaded the updated .json you provided in this thread. I am wondering however, what the number in front of all entries in the .json means. Surely it's not the formids? They don't match mine at least. Just want to make sure it will work :) 

Form Ids are in Hex, but the system needs them in decimal to do this function. So you take the first 2 digits off the form ID (which is the load order reference) and then convert the remaining to decimal and that is the numbers you see in the json file. 

In my build the Iron Bikini top VI is 780033B2

or 0033B2 without load order reference (don't need a load order reference because you tell it what .esp to look for it in) (fyi the leading 00 can also be dropped as they don't matter in decimal)

This can be expressed in decimal as 13234 

This how the game pulls that item from another mod without causing a master requirement

{Decimal expression of the form ID}|{exact plugin file name} 

or 

13234|The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp

Hey there. Love the mod so far. But i need help regarding a conflict. The merged patch causes the leveled npcs from "enemy variations wenches"  mod to almost only get spawned with vanilla hair instead of ks. Face paint gets applied normally but the hair almost never gets spawned the right way. I know the merged patch is necessary for the level list update. But is there a way to like... Fix this? Or do i need to choose between acceptable hair and using this mod?

2 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Hey there. Love the mod so far. But i need help regarding a conflict. The merged patch causes the leveled npcs from "enemy variations wenches"  mod to almost only get spawned with vanilla hair instead of ks. Face paint gets applied normally but the hair almost never gets spawned the right way. I know the merged patch is necessary for the level list update. But is there a way to like... Fix this? Or do i need to choose between acceptable hair and using this mod?

Does your merged patch create a section called 'Non-player Character (actor)'?

If yes, then click on that right click and remove (On the Merged patch in xEdit)

Spoiler

image.png.10e9178e827898eab6b01ef51e319151.png

5 minutes ago, Best Poppy said:

Ok first of all thank you. But before i do this: will the bikini armors still work? Are there any drawbacks to this?

Ok it doesnt seem to have fixed the problem. By the way just to clarify as the mod is pretty unknown i think: Enemy Varitions Wenches edits enemy npc leveled lists such as falmer, draugr, dwemer, vampires and bandits. My merge actually produces non player characters but none of those records seem to be EVW related at first glance.

On 12/22/2020 at 2:12 AM, Corsayr said:

Never Mind I think I know the issue

Pumpkin changed the name of his ESP when he posted the final non beta

Try this version

Bikini Armor Json for TAWOBA Remastered and Pumpkins.7z 2.35 kB · 83 downloads

I'm still being afflicted by the bikini curse despite using this JSON. I have TAWOBA Remastered 4.1 and, for example, the "Falmer Heavy Bottom I" still causes the curse to activate. I got the error saying 154 armors couldn't be found, so I know I'm using the right JSON.

Is there something I'm not understanding about the Bikini Curse? I thought it simply meant I couldn't wear non-bikini items.

I also end up having some items from TAWOBA Remastered confiscated despite having a bikini license, which simply adds to the confusion.

EDIT: It seems that building the list doesn't update the flags if it's currently being worn (or I needed to rebuild my patches for some reason). After swapping armor and building the lists again, I stopped being afflicted by the bikini curse with this JSON. Thank you for this JSON list.

1 hour ago, xxxmrslenderman said:

I'm still being afflicted by the bikini curse despite using this JSON. I have TAWOBA Remastered 4.1 and, for example, the "Falmer Heavy Bottom I" still causes the curse to activate. I got the error saying 154 armors couldn't be found, so I know I'm using the right JSON.

Is there something I'm not understanding about the Bikini Curse? I thought it simply meant I couldn't wear non-bikini items.

I also end up having some items from TAWOBA Remastered confiscated despite having a bikini license, which simply adds to the confusion.

EDIT: It seems that building the list doesn't update the flags if it's currently being worn (or I needed to rebuild my patches for some reason). After swapping armor and building the lists again, I stopped being afflicted by the bikini curse with this JSON. Thank you for this JSON list.

The JSON file is for injecting bikini armor into the leveled list for chest around Skyrim, it only impacts finding bikinis in chests.

The Bikini curse is from wearing items not identified as bikinis with the keyword. That is fixed by either adding the keywords yourself or replacing the bikini armor esp you use with one of the ones posted on the top mod page (they are toward the bottom of the post)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b471e942201d6f68ab3d164e6b077422.png

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The JSON file is for injecting bikini armor into the leveled list for chest around Skyrim, it only impacts finding bikinis in chests.

The Bikini curse is from wearing items not identified as bikinis with the keyword. That is fixed by either adding the keywords yourself or replacing the bikini armor esp you use with one of the ones posted on the top mod page (they are toward the bottom of the post)

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.b471e942201d6f68ab3d164e6b077422.png

Then I'm not sure what happened, but it stopped afflicting me with the curse. If the JSON has no impact on it, then I'm guessing that rebuilding my merged and bashed patches fixed it.

If I run into an issue again, I'll try downloading your edited TAWOBA Remastered esp.

Regardless, thank you for your work.

15 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Does your merged patch create a section called 'Non-player Character (actor)'?

If yes, then click on that right click and remove (On the Merged patch in xEdit)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.10e9178e827898eab6b01ef51e319151.png

11 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Ok it doesnt seem to have fixed the problem. By the way just to clarify as the mod is pretty unknown i think: Enemy Varitions Wenches edits enemy npc leveled lists such as falmer, draugr, dwemer, vampires and bandits. My merge actually produces non player characters but none of those records seem to be EVW related at first glance.

Id really appreciate any insights you might have on this. I ve been dying to start playing with your mod. But I cant do that unless I know that I wont have to restart and change my load order. xD

11 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

try removing anything from the merge patch that is not under the containers or race sections, and see if that works.

I found an annoying bug in this mod. It auto applies a texture that do not exist resulting purple body color. When I check in race menu, an overlay on body is applied (no name complete blank) and removing it solves the purple color problem, but it shows up again after some time. I am sure it comes from this mod.

9 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

I found an annoying bug in this mod. It auto applies a texture that do not exist resulting purple body color. When I check in race menu, an overlay on body is applied (no name complete blank) and removing it solves the purple color problem, but it shows up again after some time. I am sure it comes from this mod.

It appears to be linked to the trauma system. MM1 is aware of it, I personally think it happens when all the trauma slots are full and it is cycling through swapping out textures and hiccups.

hitting the button in the MCM to clear the overlays (instead of clearing the blank one in racemenu) "seems" to make it go away for a longer period of time. But as the effect appears to be random it is hard to say it that is true or just a placebo. Also rebuilding the trauma textures in the MCM also "seems" to make it go away longer. 

But in the long term MM1 does know about it, and will hopefully have a fix at some point.  

Suggestion:

The bikini curse doesn't allow normal clothing or magic clothing if licensed.  It would be nice if I could wear magical robes when I buy the magic license.

Maybe they could adjust the curse.

Also, on 5120x1440 the EFF style wheel is huge.  Any way to make it smaller? 

Edit- Also, for some reason When I try to use remastered bikinis instead of the nexus one (using the SLS keyword patch) it won't build lists, everything is greyed out.

With all the talk about bikini armour, I have a question. It seems that to avoid the curse triggering, you not only need to wear bikini armour, but you also need to use high heels of a certain height. Looking through the bikini armour from TAWOBA remastered and TEWOBA, it seems that less than half of the bikinis actually have heels. Is there a mod I might have missed that turns all of them into heels? I apologize if this is not entirely on topic, but as it's related to the curse I thought of asking here :) Thanks for any help

32 minutes ago, Charisma said:

With all the talk about bikini armour, I have a question. It seems that to avoid the curse triggering, you not only need to wear bikini armour, but you also need to use high heels of a certain height. Looking through the bikini armour from TAWOBA remastered and TEWOBA, it seems that less than half of the bikinis actually have heels. Is there a mod I might have missed that turns all of them into heels? I apologize if this is not entirely on topic, but as it's related to the curse I thought of asking here :) Thanks for any help

The heel requirement can be turned off or even turned down in the MCM under licenses. 

So just an addendum.  The Sun's Remastered esp is slightly broken.  The mod doesn't have SOS as a master, so the SOS_Revealing keyword is broken and SOS won't recognize it.  On the good side, that means the esp will work without SOS. The error is in the original esp which is just copied to the survival esp.  I've corrected the error in my personal esp but I haven't determined if I need to add the SOS_Concealing keyword to the thongs yet.

4 hours ago, delgathar said:

So just an addendum.  The Sun's Remastered esp is slightly broken.  The mod doesn't have SOS as a master, so the SOS_Revealing keyword is broken and SOS won't recognize it.  On the good side, that means the esp will work without SOS. The error is in the original esp which is just copied to the survival esp.  I've corrected the error in my personal esp but I haven't determined if I need to add the SOS_Concealing keyword to the thongs yet.

I'll look into it, but it seems to me like I had the same issue with the original ESP. Something to do with how Sun injected the keywords into her mod... /shrug

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I'll look into it, but it seems to me like I had the same issue with the original ESP. Something to do with how Sun injected the keywords into her mod... /shrug

Yea, that's what I was saying.  When I disabled the survival version, I noticed that the Sun version also had the missing master. 

I'm using 0.629 and it seems that disabling the inflate potion from "rape drugs" doesn't work, it still gets randomly used on the player character at the start of a scene where the player is considered a victim. Is there a way to at least circumvent the effects in xEdit? Remove the effect/script from the potion or something?