50 minutes ago, sattyre said:

This is SE, so everyone already has dawnguard in their load order, therefore, I would encourage you to edit the esp to match Dawnguard/USSEP.  It will save a lot of newbies a lot of trouble with black face. 

I use a bashed and a smashed patch instead of a merged patch, and then i manually edit them both to make sure their edits are correct.  I also use left hand rings and FK's Distinct Races which both edit race records, so I already have a race patch for those.  I just manually added the Survival edits to it.  Survival actually has very few conflicts, and they have all been resolved in my Smashed patch, which i manually check and adjust as needed.

So bottom line for me then is that Survival seems to conflict with something that isn't really evident in Xedit.   Going to try redownloading it in case it's a corruption issue causing all the grief.

The mod is made in LE though which is why the records are like that. Next update I have some other clean up things I want to do so I will probably add copying forward all the DG and USLEEP stuff to that list. 

3 hours ago, TFK23 said:

Whiterun Inn

Do you use anything like Go To Bed

The script uses the crosshair target to calculate the bed type and if you are using GTB sometimes your crosshair is not on the bed itself when that calculation happens so it thinks you are sleeping on the ground. 

Make sure to keep pointing at the bed till you get your sleep score data to avoid that. 

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

is it just that one top?

Thing is when they made SE one of the few internal changes they made was they added the wrist and ankle to the main body. This is different from LE

So if you have a base body (slot 32) part without those two slots you get that blank. It happens with SLS's half naked cover because the invisible slot 32 item MM1 made was made for LE and doesn't have those slots (Which is why me to think that was what the issue was at first)

This issue usually will only happen on items that have been converted from LE without doing that extra step, but kofman77 is no scrub so they will know all this and should have done the conversion correctly. ?

That is why me to ask, is it just that top (easy to miss one top in the mass of tops that are in TAWOBA) 

Is there a more compatible Bikini Mod that would work properly?

Or is it something that will be fixed in next update?

34 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Is there a more compatible Bikini Mod that would work properly?

Or is it something that will be fixed in next update?

I use Sun's remastered version personally. 

There is a replacement json file a few posts up to make the leveled list option compatible to sun's and on the main download page there is a replacement esp file that has all the keywords added. 

In the le version of survival there was a patch to change the slots of the bikini to make them fit with DD slots.

Is the patch still compatible with sse (I mean the nif files, I know the esp isn't) ?

Or is there a plan or someone working on making it for the sse version ? Maybe it has already been done and I missed it ? I didn't find anything tho

19 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Do you use anything like Go To Bed

The script uses the crosshair target to calculate the bed type and if you are using GTB sometimes your crosshair is not on the bed itself when that calculation happens so it thinks you are sleeping on the ground. 

Make sure to keep pointing at the bed till you get your sleep score data to avoid that. 

I don't use that or any mod similar to that but nvm it's fine now so far... I just happened to be able to sleep in the bed without renting it for some reason. but it's back and working properly again. thanks

4 hours ago, jennnos said:

In the le version of survival there was a patch to change the slots of the bikini to make them fit with DD slots.

Is the patch still compatible with sse (I mean the nif files, I know the esp isn't) ?

Or is there a plan or someone working on making it for the sse version ? Maybe it has already been done and I missed it ? I didn't find anything tho

I do not know of anyone working on that, and I am not. It is a ponderous task to make adjustments to TAWOBA because there are so many parts. Plus in my own build I moved all the panties to the 40 slot for overall compatibility so my build is kind of fringe anyway so it would mean building a test environment to make the changes in. ?

But if anyone wants to do it, I would put it on the DL page for them. ?

19 hours ago, jennnos said:

If the patch only contains nif files, then simply get Nif optimizer and run them through it.  It is a very simple and automated process, no talent or skills required.  Converting the esp is as simple as opening it in the SE CK and then clicking save and exit to change to form 44.  I can't guarantee the nif optimizer  part of the process, but I haven't had any failures yet when I have used it.

2 minor bugs i noticed:

• when you buy regular stuff, like ingots, from a merchant and then try to sell them a weapon (which they will deny because you do not have the proper license) you will get the money back that you paid for the ingots, but get to keep the ingots (merchant thoughts probably: "WHAT!? You're trying to sell me THAT. Forget it, take your money and leave NOW!" ?)
  • Merchants at orc camps don't have a bribe dialogue-option for me -> the only way to buy/sell licensed stuff is by making an exception in the license1 mcm atm i think

edit: ah crap, probably should've posted this in the LE support thread, my bad

edit²: made the same bug report on the LE thread

5 hours ago, Charisma said:

Thank you for all your effort, this mod is really interesting :)

I am finding two errors in xedit though, would they be problematic? 
1682037125_Screenshot2021-01-10123417.png.21b8472a49c397731f93d557b4670fc8.png

That 2nd one is a vanilla asset so I expect these are not problematic 

1 hour ago, wildblast said:

how do i get a map and compass, do i need to do that tesedit as stated on the LE page?

Yes, without doing that the map and compass will not be for sale in the general goods shops like Belathor's.

FYI - you can also click on the Civil war maps in most of the Jarl buildings and camps. That will give you compass functionality for a brief period of time. (configurable in the MCM)

i dont get how the freedom licence is supposed to work i can buy it sure but it doesnt seem to have any effect at all. Do i need to have Slaverun activated for this? I would like it to use it as another way to get enslaved if you dont have the license as a free woman. Yes i have activated the license and yes i bought none but neither the toll collector nor the npc in whiterun seems to be bothered by it o.O

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

i dont get how the freedom licence is supposed to work i can buy it sure but it doesnt seem to have any effect at all. Do i need to have Slaverun activated for this? I would like it to use it as another way to get enslaved if you dont have the license as a free woman. Yes i have activated the license and yes i bought none but neither the toll collector nor the npc in whiterun seems to be bothered by it o.O

It is a future item that currently has no in game use unless you are using my SL Adventures patch. 

7 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Thank you corsayr for your fast response ... one last question? what would happen if i am free and dont have the license? Well i gues i will find out shortly

You get a fine as defined in SL Adventures under the Crime Laws section. (If you set up your crime laws as suggested in the post)

37 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Thats mild if i might say :)

... i mean i could loose my house with sexlab adventures ...if i wouldnt be carefull and someone would rob my in a sleep/-rape

Only so much can be done with a patch. ?

The fines can be made high enough that potential jail time can be a problem. Plus you can be evicted by SLS for too high of unpaid fines*

*They wake you up in the morning and toss you out of your home naked with nothing it is pretty harsh, so ya pay your fines. ?

not good :) but could you please make an option for someone who is playing with slaverun? So that when you dont have the freedom license perhaps something like this ... WHAT? you dont have a freedom license? Buy one and come back in 1 day and if you dont have one by than you are considered a slave!!! ?

You can get enslaved if you dont have enough money