Replace your BikiniArmor.json file in the Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\ folder with the one in this zip file

Bikini Armor json file for users of TQWOBA Remastered and Pumpkins.7z 2.34 kB ·

Then try rebuilding the bikini list in the MCM

Awesome! So it works in mcm now but I am getting the message saying that 154 armors that are in the json could not be found in game. I took a peak and saw that you added the recognition to the new armors in the new esps. While the origina TAWOBA is there. I take it that the 154 armors are referring to the non remastered version correct?

Awesome! So it works in mcm now but I am getting the message saying that 154 armors that are in the json could not be found in game. I took a peak and saw that you added the recognition to the new armors in the new esps. While the origina TAWOBA is there. I take it that the 154 armors are referring to the non remastered version correct?

There should not be any non-remastered references in that json

It will only have the Pumpkin (178 Armors) and the Remastered (525 Armors)

Did you maybe do anything that would have altered the Form IDs of any of the armors? 154 is a weird number...

Did you set any of the sets % to 0?

I'm able to simply unequip the cursed collars that you get for being a magic user, I assume it's supposed to lock, right? Even if I unequip the collar, the model is still there on my character but the curse is gone and I can drop the item if I so wished. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried with both Devious Devices 4.1 and 5.0, but they both have the same issue. Might there be a soft- dependency that I'm missing for the Devious Devices tie-in to function?

Excuse me how do I get the option to spit or swallow during the sexlab animation

Not sure about spitting, but you will swallow if your mouth is open. Which is controlled by a hot key definable in the MCM. 

If I am not mistaken the spitting is part of the cum addiction stuff (that I don't use so I am not fully familiar with.)

MM1 monitors this forum but not as well as the main LE one, so you may want to ask there. (there are no functional differences in LE and SE so SE users should be able to get help with functions there)

Sorry I could not help more, I am really only helpful with the features that I use. ?

Excuse me how do I get the option to spit or swallow during the sexlab animation

In my experience it should be there by default if an animation for blowjob (tagged?) is played. A popup opens at the end asking for which one you want, or otherwise a message will appear automatically on top left indicating what happened instead. I have previously had some issue with swallowing when using mods that may attach to similar events, for example on cum. I think that I had issues with for example Fertility Mode, or some mod with "Mod" in its name conflicting with cum swallowing. So might be worth it to try disable those to see if it then appears.

Is there a way to add bikini keyword to vanilla armors/clothing? I have recently found an excellent bikini replacer for mage robes and although it comes with a standalone version as well, the replaced robes still trigger bikini curse. According to the guide the armor mod needs to have SLS as a master, but since vanilla robes are stored in skyrim.esm that is not an option. I assume it needs to have some kind of a separate patch, but I know too little about modding in general to even know where to start.

On 12/23/2020 at 3:40 AM, Hermangk said:

In my experience it should be there by default if an animation for blowjob (tagged?) is played. A popup opens at the end asking for which one you want, or otherwise a message will appear automatically on top left indicating what happened instead. I have previously had some issue with swallowing when using mods that may attach to similar events, for example on cum. I think that I had issues with for example Fertility Mode, or some mod with "Mod" in its name conflicting with cum swallowing. So might be worth it to try disable those to see if it then appears.

From my observations it goes like this:

If the animation being played is consensual, properly tagged as "blowjob" (I'm not sure about just "oral", seems to be hit and miss), the character is NOT a victim of a rape (rape event sometimes play consensual animations but that doesn't change a fact that you are still considered a victim) AND not addicted to cum, you will get the option to either spit or swallow. Otherwise one of the following messages will be displayed: you will either be forced to swallow if it's a rape, will swallow instinctively if already an addict, or if the blowjob tag was missing and you are using Fertility Mode you will get the message that the male came inside. If the tag was something like "boobjob" or "footjob" and there was no "vaginal", "anal", "blowjob" or "oral" tag attached you will just get wet instead, which I guess is logical.

I have also noticed that the option to swallow may be missing in cases of an animation which has other tags such as "vaginal" or "anal" along "blowjob" and the male came during a stage where blowjob is not performed (with SLSO). But the last one seems to highly depend on the specific animation. There are at least two creature animations from FunnyBizness pack where I am certain of it. All stages bar one are handjobs and if you don't make the animal cum during oral stage it will not count as swallowing and will just make the character wet (if using Frostfall).

I am running SLS, DCL, SLSO, Defeat, Fertility Mode and FHU at the same time and there doesn't seem to any conflicts apart from the conditions above.

5 hours ago, belegost said:

Is there a way to add bikini keyword to vanilla armors/clothing? I have recently found an excellent bikini replacer for mage robes and although it comes with a standalone version as well, the replaced robes still trigger bikini curse. According to the guide the armor mod needs to have SLS as a master, but since vanilla robes are stored in skyrim.esm that is not an option. I assume it needs to have some kind of a separate patch, but I know too little about modding in general to even know where to start.

It definitely 'can' be done, but in the case of these vanilla robes it will not be fun. ?

The general process for making modifications to skyrim.esm is to do a 'copy as override into' in xEdit and copy the ARMO record into a plugin (ESP, ESL, ESM) you can modify.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1db230a4e9c3450a79e7cdb4333c0232.png

The problem is that those 2 sets of NIFs cover a whole lot of in game robes (especially when you include all the enchanted variants). So hunting down all those ARMO records to copy them will be a real PITA. ?

There is hope though, if you are using Weapon Armor Clothing and Clutter fixes, it already has assembled the majority of all vanilla assets to add keywords to them. So you could just go through it and find as many as you could there and just add the keywords in that mod. 

59 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Also if you are using SLAX you can add bikini keyword in the SLAX MCM  but that doesn't permanently add the keyword just, I think, for that save. 

MasterDev made a version for SE (I have not tried it but others have and it apparently works.)

I use SLAR and there is nothing about bikini armours in there, you can only assign the armour to be considered "naked" by that mod, which has effect on the arousal only, it does not negate Bikini Curse. Moreover the SLA keyword can only be assigned to chest piece, you can't do it for shoes, gloves and any other pieces of apparel as they just don't show up as an option in MCM. I'm not about to change mods in the middle of a playthrough though, especially since I have a relatively stable load order right now with relatively little unwarranted CTD's.

I do use WACCF though, will probably have a look at it. Or just disable Bikini Curse in SLS for my mage character. I found out on my main one, who is a thief, that I don't use TAWOBA Remastered armours anymore past the first few levels as unfortunately there are only two light armour bikinis and the rest of them is heavy armour which is a bit of a let down to be honest. I resorted to using other mods instead.

41 minutes ago, belegost said:

I use SLAR and there is nothing about bikini armours in there, you can only assign the armour to be considered "naked" by that mod, which has effect on the arousal only, it does not negate Bikini Curse. Moreover the SLA keyword can only be assigned to chest piece, you can't do it for shoes, gloves and any other pieces of apparel as they just don't show up as an option in MCM. I'm not about to change mods in the middle of a playthrough though, especially since I have a relatively stable load order right now with relatively little unwarranted CTD's.

I do use WACCF though, will probably have a look at it. Or just disable Bikini Curse in SLS for my mage character. I found out on my main one, who is a thief, that I don't use TAWOBA Remastered armours anymore past the first few levels as unfortunately there are only two light armour bikinis and the rest of them is heavy armour which is a bit of a let down to be honest. I resorted to using other mods instead.

SLAR will not have anything like that feature. It is a SLAX exclusive. ?

Another thing you could do would be to add an exclusion to the items that you want to not trigger the curse using the SLS MCM. 

This is a little extreme because it will make it an exception to all licenses and it will never be confiscated. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bd9b6401325e2c8dee1b2fc40e78f6fd.png

3 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Looks like interesting mod, but that requirements/addons,plugins sections... WtF :D changed my mind.

Maybe some day installation process will be simpler.

unlikely to ever happen. The changes made to Skyrim are many so it will always be a bit complicated to get this type of mod to play nicely with other mods. Thus a lot of configuration will always be necessary. 

43 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

unlikely to ever happen. The changes made to Skyrim are many so it will always be a bit complicated to get this type of mod to play nicely with other mods. Thus a lot of configuration will always be necessary. 

Yes unfortunately, read all the features, so many interesting changes, maybe to much even... anyway, for someone dumb as me, this mod is to hard to crack :( :)

Would love some lighter version, cut on some features, easy install...

Tolls and Licence are most interesting I think, really good ideas :D

On 12/22/2020 at 3:12 PM, Corsayr said:

Never Mind I think I know the issue

Pumpkin changed the name of his ESP when he posted the final non beta

Try this version

Bikini Armor Json for TAWOBA Remastered and Pumpkins.7zFetching info...

Thanks for your thread. I erroneously jumped on the BHUNP-Tawoba train and miss out on all the CBBBP gear like Pumpkins :(

But following your example i managed to make my own json for BHUNP and finally build bikini list ingame!

(Presumably its possible to support multiple bikini mods at once through this json, if there was a reason to?)

Not extensively playtested. At least no errors or messages:

BHUNP Tawoba BikiniArmor Json.7z

40 minutes ago, eicosa said:

Presumably its possible to support multiple bikini mods at once through this json, if there was a reason to?

Many multiples! The reason I use it to get custom outfit mod assets injected into the game randomly by placing them in chests. ?

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the MCM to show up. Idk if this mod is the issue or not, but it won't show up whenever I try to load SLSF Framework & Comments. I can unload SLSF and the MCM shows up again. I can also install SLSF onto a save once this mod is installed, but then the MCM for SLSF doesn't appear. 

Also, in both cases I get initialization messages so I think the game is detecting the mod properly. Tried MCM Kicker and Using the SkyUI console command to reset the MCM loader quest. Any advice would be appreciated

9 minutes ago, Xleymn said:

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the MCM to show up. Idk if this mod is the issue or not, but it won't show up whenever I try to load SLSF Framework & Comments. I can unload SLSF and the MCM shows up again. I can also install SLSF onto a save once this mod is installed, but then the MCM for SLSF doesn't appear. 

Also, in both cases I get initialization messages so I think the game is detecting the mod properly. Tried MCM Kicker and Using the SkyUI console command to reset the MCM loader quest. Any advice would be appreciated

what mod manager do you use? Vortex, MO, MO2, NMM?

If it's MO or MO2 check the conflicts tab in the mod organizer left side to see if there are any script conflicts .psc .psx files. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f5f0c866230ad75457d7f8a0fa95d903.png

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Double click the lightning bolt

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.e833d3d5b761463d1c35df8b41681e77.png

Hey thanks for getting back to me so quick. It was an issue with Requiem I think? I reran my Requiem patcher (even though the Reqtificator doesn't use the Sl Survival plugin to make the patch) and my Synthesis patcher and now both MCMs are there. 

6 hours ago, Renagadez said:

I don't know how to get this mod to work. It just crashes when I try to load the game. I have all the requirements.

Do you have Bug Fixes SSE installed? That will produce a .Net crash log. What does that say was the cause of the crash? 

Save the logs from a few crashes and post them here. (you want more than one log to see commonality)