1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Sexlab Survival adds an Actor effect spell to all the races (works kind of like racial traits) 

This will get overwritten by anything that even touches the Race records so you need to make sure the inequality spell gets copied over

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.19e09f42fb9deea1503b4f025c7244fa.png

I understand now. Thank you.

2 hours ago, NiX10 said:

I like this mod, but one thing that annoys me, is that whenever i talk to npc, they take of their clothes and don't put them untill i finish talking with them, any way to change that or is it a bug?

That is daydreaming

Just turn it off in the MCM

45 minutes ago, abode said:

I recall the simply knock integration being broken in this. Does anyone know if it's working?

I don't really use that feature so I can't tell you.

I do have simply knock installed but I never try to sleep over at an NPC house (I use it to turn in quests after they have gone to bed. ?)

I have some questions more related to @Corsayr SLS/SLA patch so I'm asking here. 

Are you aware that the link to the SE version on the LE page is dead? probably leads to the old nomkaz version.

Is there a reason that you don't include your patch in the downloads or add ons? I'm guessing lots of people would use it.

O.k. the real question, I'm trying to make SLS,SLAd,SL.TR/RP work together with the whore licence. The goal is to make it a requirement to posses a whore licence to engage in prostitution using RP when ordered to from SL.TR

I understand that

using your patch to make it a requirement to have a whore licence for skimpy clothes means I can either designate the working clothes from RP as skimpy clothes in the SLA mcm or make a previous skimpy outfit into working clothes using the RP mcm. Thus giving the outcome that the p.c. is fined for wearing a "whore" outfit unless they have a whore licence but it seems such a clunky way of doing things as you need to have the outfit in your possession before making it illegal. Am I correct in assuming that the SLAd definition of skimpy is unrelated to the definitions used in MMA and STA. Also my understanding is that the "eroticarmor" keyword of SLaroused is treated as being naked by SLAd. I think that SLAx has additional keywords for armor (and the baku version too right?) but that they are not recognised by SLA.

Basically what I'm asking is if there is a way of TSEadding (that's a real verb no?) a keyword to an item that signifies it is skimpy that would be recognised by SLA, without delving into 

{getactor[blah'blah:blah,isinfaction]} voodoo shenanigans!

Secondly (I think this is more for @Monoman1 )is there a way of changing the reward for successful completion of begging for clothes based on the licence that you hold so for example if in possession of a whore licence begging for clothes would give a skimpy piece of clothing but I'm guessing that's only possible if there is indeed a way of adding a keyword.

Thanks in advance for any information you can give and also thanks to both of you for your work to give people a reason to have just one more playthrough.

8 hours ago, audhol said:

I have some questions more related to @Corsayr SLS/SLA patch so I'm asking here. 

Are you aware that the link to the SE version on the LE page is dead? probably leads to the old nomkaz version.

Is there a reason that you don't include your patch in the downloads or add ons? I'm guessing lots of people would use it.

O.k. the real question, I'm trying to make SLS,SLAd,SL.TR/RP work together with the whore licence. The goal is to make it a requirement to posses a whore licence to engage in prostitution using RP when ordered to from SL.TR

I understand that

using your patch to make it a requirement to have a whore licence for skimpy clothes means I can either designate the working clothes from RP as skimpy clothes in the SLA mcm or make a previous skimpy outfit into working clothes using the RP mcm. Thus giving the outcome that the p.c. is fined for wearing a "whore" outfit unless they have a whore licence but it seems such a clunky way of doing things as you need to have the outfit in your possession before making it illegal. Am I correct in assuming that the SLAd definition of skimpy is unrelated to the definitions used in MMA and STA. Also my understanding is that the "eroticarmor" keyword of SLaroused is treated as being naked by SLAd. I think that SLAx has additional keywords for armor (and the baku version too right?) but that they are not recognised by SLA.

Basically what I'm asking is if there is a way of TSEadding (that's a real verb no?) a keyword to an item that signifies it is skimpy that would be recognised by SLA, without delving into 

{getactor[blah'blah:blah,isinfaction]} voodoo shenanigans!

Secondly (I think this is more for @Monoman1 )is there a way of changing the reward for successful completion of begging for clothes based on the licence that you hold so for example if in possession of a whore licence begging for clothes would give a skimpy piece of clothing but I'm guessing that's only possible if there is indeed a way of adding a keyword.

Thanks in advance for any information you can give and also thanks to both of you for your work to give people a reason to have just one more playthrough.

SLAdv defines skimpy by adding keywords in the MCM menu. I don't use MMA so I don't know what it uses as skimpy but whatever that is, it can just be added to SLAdv skimpy definition via the same MCM process. 

I didn't include the SLS/SLAdv patch here, because I am still working with Teutonic to get it put in the format they want it so it can be added to the next SLAdv patch. (I am a little behind on that because of the holiday and need to work on that today)

Another thing of note: Are you using Nom's conversion of SLAdv? because that is several updates behind. I think it is at 72.2 and the current is 74

Setting keyword in the MCM you go to Mod Integration Options in the MCM

Spoiler

ScreenShot462.thumb.png.c6b53e7af8576ff4a4c9a05da25d5b8d.png

Click on Skimpy outfit keywords

Spoiler

ScreenShot463.thumb.png.1bc7f21b2fa2089530801be8314d9d24.png

10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Another thing of note: Are you using Nom's conversion of SLAdv? because that is several updates behind. I think it is at 72.2 and the current is 74

Thanks I'll check that out. 

10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Setting keyword in the MCM you go to Mod Integration Options in the MCM

Yeah thats how I was doing it. I guess this was part of the reason that @Lupine00 added extra keywords to SLAx so an outfit could be assigned a skimpy/slooty keyword "out of game" which could be recognised by multiple mods without having to assign its value in each mcm. Anyway thanks for your help.

23 hours ago, audhol said:

If you'd like I could probably do this easily enough. But I'm not sure if I should just add another formlist for you to add skimpy stuff yourself to via tesedit or try to pull items flagged from SLAX itself. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you'd like I could probably do this easily enough. But I'm not sure if I should just add another formlist for you to add skimpy stuff yourself to via tesedit or try to pull items flagged from SLAX itself.

If you fancy doing it that would be great thanks. If you take the flagging from SLAx then your adding another dependency although SLAx also has bikini keyword that the user can add at runtime so if SLS could also recognise that as bikini armor you probably wouldn't get anymore questions as to why this or that armor isn't recognised as _SLS_Bikini.

Did you get chance to look at the doggy wounds .dds? Feel free to say its crap, I won't be offended. ?

Edit;

SLS would still have to "be aware" of the mod containing any item flagged as skimpy so I'm guessing the user would still need to add SLS as a master and "register" any esp like in your bikini.json for the items to be distributed thus negating any benefit of using SLAx keywords?

12 minutes ago, TeamJimmyJohns said:

I dunno if it is something to do with my exact mod setup or not, but this SLS conversion doesn't recognize Soul Gem Oven 4, and AFAIK there was no SSE conversion of SGO3. Any recommendations on how to get that interaction working again?

I have never used SGO4 or any of the other SGO series so what do you mean by "not recognize" 

What way do they interact?

24 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I have never used SGO4 or any of the other SGO series so what do you mean by "not recognize" 

What way do they interact?

He means that Sexlab Survival doesn't recognize it in the compatibility page. SGO4 is still in beta and not on LL, only on github. 

Exactly what Indolu mentioned. SLS normally had a tie-in with SGO III in Oldrim (I still use it when I play Oldrim from time to time), but there hasn't been any port of SGO III to SE and SGO IV isn't a straight drop-in replacement. I was curious to see if any work was done in making SGO IV work with the updated version of SLS SE, but no big deal. The mods still work decently well together regardless, just without direct interfaces

(as far as interactions go, I think the main one was that prostitution for the tolls could result in gem impregnations? I typically don't use that function regardless, but just thought I'd mention it. There might be more major interactions that I missed).

Another one that's cropped up: Looking back at the Oldrim SLS, to get the Bikini functions of SLS to work with The Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod + CBBE or UUNP, there was a patch needed. Supposedly there was a guy over on the old SLS SE support thread that got it to work with the newer TAWOBA Remastered over on SunJeong's site, for 3BBB support? but I'm not exactly sure how: 

Might just need to reinstall TAWOBA SE from Nexus and see if patching that with this new .esp works?

Edit: Alternatively, instead of getting the TAWOBA Remastered version to work, I wonder if it would be better to move to The Extended World of Bikini Armor over on Nexus, since it includes some additional bikini armor styles? Not sure which is in more active development: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585

Double Edit: Seems like installing TAWOBA from Nexus + Remastered at the same time enables building the originals (able to be distributed with SLS) with the newer 3BBB supported meshes from Remastered? Takes up a bit more HDD space but at least that's one workaround for SLS + 3BBB support for TAWOBA.

18 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

Why does this mod drop my characters carry weight by nearly 150 pounds. I can't find an option or way to tweak it so this doesn't happen. This is highly annoying and makes playing nearly impossible. Does anyone know of a solution

Check in the "Inequality" tab of SLS MCM. Right hand side, should be a bunch of check-boxes for debuffs. One of them is carry weight IIRC. Just adjust that/turn it off to match your preferences. I personally turn off most of the inequality stuff, or tone it way back. If I wanted to be weaker, I'd just adjust the difficulty in the game settings.

2 hours ago, TeamJimmyJohns said:

Check in the "Inequality" tab of SLS MCM. Right hand side, should be a bunch of check-boxes for debuffs. One of them is carry weight IIRC. Just adjust that/turn it off to match your preferences. I personally turn off most of the inequality stuff, or tone it way back. If I wanted to be weaker, I'd just adjust the difficulty in the game settings.

Ahhhh thank you so much, that makes the mod playable. 

6 hours ago, TeamJimmyJohns said:

Exactly what Indolu mentioned. SLS normally had a tie-in with SGO III in Oldrim (I still use it when I play Oldrim from time to time), but there hasn't been any port of SGO III to SE and SGO IV isn't a straight drop-in replacement. I was curious to see if any work was done in making SGO IV work with the updated version of SLS SE, but no big deal. The mods still work decently well together regardless, just without direct interfaces

(as far as interactions go, I think the main one was that prostitution for the tolls could result in gem impregnations? I typically don't use that function regardless, but just thought I'd mention it. There might be more major interactions that I missed).

Another one that's cropped up: Looking back at the Oldrim SLS, to get the Bikini functions of SLS to work with The Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod + CBBE or UUNP, there was a patch needed. Supposedly there was a guy over on the old SLS SE support thread that got it to work with the newer TAWOBA Remastered over on SunJeong's site, for 3BBB support? but I'm not exactly sure how: 

Might just need to reinstall TAWOBA SE from Nexus and see if patching that with this new .esp works?

Edit: Alternatively, instead of getting the TAWOBA Remastered version to work, I wonder if it would be better to move to The Extended World of Bikini Armor over on Nexus, since it includes some additional bikini armor styles? Not sure which is in more active development: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585

Double Edit: Seems like installing TAWOBA from Nexus + Remastered at the same time enables building the originals (able to be distributed with SLS) with the newer 3BBB supported meshes from Remastered? Takes up a bit more HDD space but at least that's one workaround for SLS + 3BBB support for TAWOBA.

Getting bikini functionality to work with Sun's Remastered version is easy. 

The problem is that Sun changed the name of the esp file in her version

You need to go into the BikiniArmors.JSON file in the Sexlab Survival SE\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival folder 

and open the bikiniArmors.json file in something like notepad

Then go Edit - replace

Spoiler

01.thumb.jpg.f2393e65273349aa3e22af45cd8dc6db.jpg

That pulls up the replace box, and you want to replace TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor with The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED

Spoiler

02.thumb.jpg.e9de83ec74c8e23078ad67d94989c8b6.jpg

and hit replace all, should look like this after

Spoiler

03.thumb.jpg.845c9fdb538e07a30577f297859c3c81.jpg

Then just file - save which will replace the old json with the changes you just made. 

13 hours ago, TeamJimmyJohns said:

I dunno if it is something to do with my exact mod setup or not, but this SLS conversion doesn't recognize Soul Gem Oven 4, and AFAIK there was no SSE conversion of SGO3. Any recommendations on how to get that interaction working again?

okay I get it now!

The problem is that the author of SGO4 changed the name of the plugin so SLS is no longer searching for the right thing.

it used to be 

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm

in 4 it becomes dse-soulgem-oven.esp

This is something that MM1 will have to change in the script that looks to see if SGO is installed. 

But looking at SGO3 it doesn't appear like there would be any issue just installing it into SE and running Cathedral on the installed folder to update it to SE. According to the SSE conversion thread you need to replace a script to make it work right which you can get here

On 11/30/2020 at 9:07 AM, audhol said:

Did you get chance to look at the doggy wounds .dds? Feel free to say its crap, I won't be offended. 

I remember looking at rev 2. It looked fine. The more I thought about it the less inclined I am on adding a creature set of traumas. You see it works fine as it is because all the bruise textures are a complete set. They've all got their own little locations on the body. When you introduce another set that's probably, more than likely, going to overlap then you're heading down the rape tats road of assigning tats locations and all the tracking that accompanies it. So I'm less inclined to proceed any further.