32 minutes ago, audhol said:

wartimes should be 10.3 and sexlab survival 0.685 also sexlab should be 1.64c Zaz I'm using is v8.0+

Yes on all accounts. Interesting, maybe some sort of conflict I am unaware of. Guess I can just start turning off mods until it works. 

Knowing that it should in fact work with AE will at least keep me from giving up the search. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, The Ashen said:

Yes on all accounts. Interesting, maybe some sort of conflict I am unaware of. Guess I can just start turning off mods until it works. 

Knowing that it should in fact work with AE will at least keep me from giving up the search. Thanks.

Are you sure you got indentured servitude? There's should be a pile of message boxes with that start. Don't be a brat at the start I reckon.

39 minutes ago, DashMeUp said:

My character had father put crotch rope and a vaginal plug in her for the breeder event but now it’s messing with animations. Particularly with Aldo and Bart. But it also changes animations with father to foreplay scenes. Is there a way to fix this? Shouldn’t the devices come off during sex? Like with dcur rape

Scenes for Wartimes should be ok. There's a 'pre-remove'. For other scenes though there's a race between removing the device and the animation filter that seems to be unsolvable unfortunately. You could I suppose turn off the animation filter

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you sure you got indentured servitude? There's should be a pile of message boxes with that start.

When Indentured servitude begins I do get the pile of messages.

Also, in its current state, when I run away to my Uncle he narratively enslaves me, but it does not send me to and enslaving events. I just sorta stand there. 

I had noticed before some things never came up in my last playthrough, such as buying a horse or burning a meal. I had chalked that up to it being random, but I was in that playthrough for many hours. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't be a brat at the start I reckon.

I was just trying to cut to the chase this time around lol

Just now, The Ashen said:

When Indentured servitude begins I do get the pile of messages.

Also, in its current state, when I run away to my Uncle he narratively enslaves me, but it does not send me to and enslaving events. I just sorta stand there. 

I had noticed before some things never came up in my last playthrough, such as buying a horse or burning a meal. I had chalked that up to it being random, but I was in that playthrough for many hours. 

I was just trying to cut to the chase this time around lol

I've never worked on the other endings because I'm not convinced they fit. I mean if you want an SD start I'm sure there's mods for that. 

Your dialogue choices in the beginning affect what outcome you get. Being a good girl gets you into the 'meat' of the mod. Being a brat will probably just get you SD enslaved. 

52 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've never worked on the other endings because I'm not convinced they fit. I mean if you want an SD start I'm sure there's mods for that. 

Your dialogue choices in the beginning affect what outcome you get. Being a good girl gets you into the 'meat' of the mod. Being a brat will probably just get you SD enslaved. 

Ah, more than fair. Thanks for filling me in and I hope you keep up the great work! 

Skyrim Version: SE (not AE)

Evening all,

Enjoying the mod with little problems (YPS added a lot of fun to the already great experience), but just experienced a random crash which I can ignore but felt like sharing it to see if there is a solution to it. 

Till recently I barely made any headway in Crash.logs from NetFramework because it often showed as empty or very random in terms of errors (always different).

However, now I just crashed with "Wartimes" related errors, which made me curious if there is anything that is wrong on my end to avoid these types of crashes.
Would be nice if I knew how to problemsolve these types of issues for future situations.

Situation:
In an older save I had placed inside of 'Fathers' home "Ancient Nord" weaponry, located in the PC room (dresser).
The newer save: I just had cleaned the house, went to the Stables for a quick 'groom' (3hrs) and then went back and decided to interact with the Dresser (for the weaponry) right after leaving/re-entering the building (change of mind). 

Timescale (set through iNeed) = 8. 
Crash_2022_8_7_0-22-7.txt

Note: It's not a problem if this is just unavoidable/random crash, just thought to share it because it mostly contained Wartimes related entries and happened within 'Fathers home' while trying to interact with a dresser (crashed other times with cooking pot). 

edit for people who rather not download .txt file, these are the "Relevant Objects" that may have caused the crash:

Spoiler

Possible relevant objects (7)
{
  [ 219]    hkpRigidBody
  [ 231]    TESNPC(Name: `Father`, FormId: 55005A11, File: `pchsWartimes.esp`)
  [ 231]    Character(FormId: 55005A12, File: `pchsWartimes.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Father`, FormId: 55005A11, File: `pchsWartimes.esp`))
  [ 307]    NiParticleSystem(Name: `pFireENBLight01`)
  [ 314]    BSEffectShaderProperty(Name: null)
  [ 328]    TESNPC(Name: `Aldo`, FormId: 5520A948, File: `pchsWartimes.esp`)
  [ 328]    Character(FormId: 5520A949, File: `pchsWartimes.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Aldo`, FormId: 5520A948, File: `pchsWartimes.esp`))
}

Probable callstack

Edited by Straze
6 hours ago, The Ashen said:

Note: Using SkyrimSE 1.5.x

If you want to enjoy the core feature of the mod, better follow the submissive route. 

About "brat" start...

Once I got the enslavement (SD+) during the prelude stages, getting the "herbs" and choosing some "rude" replies.  The PC got moved to the basement, but the "Father" NPC returned to "Home" cell without any dialogue (SD+ latency bug, common), and the mother was caged. Try it again, after a reload and it worked, sadly it is another SD+ Wartime end.  The PC is handed out to SD+ with Father as master and mother get controlled by some AI package that did not force the cage-idle, likely the generic "relax" AI.  All the Wartime quest get finalized, and you stay a SD slave, to do what ever you want as a SD slave. 

The following is not a feature request, it is just wishful thinking about those SD+ ends. 

I think it would be nice to continue the SD+ enslavement with a harsher treatment from the submissive path instead of finalizing Wartime, but the way SD+ treats the master slave relationship will get in the way.   For example, while being an SD+ slave you get sent to do the favor task with harsher dialogue tone, but sadly SD+ will force an AI package to make father(master) follow you and send punishment magic.  Do not know if there's a way to make SD+ master give more freedom without the NPC following all the time.  

3 hours ago, Straze said:

Skyrim Version: SE (not AE)
However, now I just crashed with "Wartimes" related errors, which made me curious if there is anything that is wrong on my end to avoid these types of crashes.
Would be nice if I knew how to problemsolve these types of issues for future situations.

FYI.

If you have the SKSE64 mod "ConsoleUtilSSE" you will get many CTD issues because of bugs in that mod.  IT will also make the game fail to load a save, sometimes.

The crash file will never point to ConsoleUtil dll and instead show the assets that were loaded and acted on before the CTD.

It is fixed for SKSE64 2.1.x but not for SKSE64 2.0.x.

Edited by safado
5 hours ago, safado said:

FYI.

If you have the SKSE64 mod "ConsoleUtilSSE" you will get many CTD issues

Okay, had not heard of that. That must be what is happening when it decides to crash randomly.

Will just need to update to AE one day, but too many mods will break due to no AE compatible version yet - so I’ll wait bit longer. Good thing these crashes are rare, so I can just keep playing without issues.

1 hour ago, Straze said:

Okay, had not heard of that. That must be what is happening when it decides to crash randomly.

Will just need to update to AE one day, but too many mods will break due to no AE compatible version yet - so I’ll wait bit longer. Good thing these crashes are rare, so I can just keep playing without issues.

7 hours ago, safado said:

FYI.

If you have the SKSE64 mod "ConsoleUtilSSE" you will get many CTD issues because of bugs in that mod.  IT will also make the game fail to load a save, sometimes.

The crash file will never point to ConsoleUtil dll and instead show the assets that were loaded and acted on before the CTD.

It is fixed for SKSE64 2.1.x but not for SKSE64 2.0.x.

I have experienced this issue significantly in one of my longer saves. It got worse and worse the longer my playthrough got and in the end I had to remove ConsoleUtilSSE (I was able to determine it was ConsoleUtilSSE because it was often shown in the stacktrace of .NET Script Framework crash logs). See this. The good news is that just removing it resolved all problems I had with crashing when loading a savegame. Like night and day. The mods that depended on it were not happy about it, though, so they had to go.

The issue is actually reported on the ConsoleUtilSSE nexus page but the author staight up refuses to do anything about it, and even deletes discussions surrounding it (yes, some of my comments were even deleted, even though they were completely innocent). Frankly, the author seems like a bit of an ass.

I did manage to get my hands on a supposed "fix" for Skyrim 1.5.97 before it got taken down in the bug discussion thread. I am using it. Use at your own risk, as I have not compiled this myself.

ConsoleUtilSSE.7z

If you're getting crashes, you may need this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Still persisting:  near 50 tasks completed, 10 parties lost track of shopping walks ? 15 or more and nearing 100 in all points (however temporarily WRT Favour)

4 Questions if I may:

1) How does mother arrive home? I keep asking and it is always "1 day" or you have not provided.

2) Who or what is Brutus and what role does he play and how does he start?

3) The cumdrinker? my char must have licked up enough of it to have a gallon let alone that title so i guess that something else is required.

4) how does she gain the reputation perks?

I don't mind trying if it evolves but so far it has been the same ol' thing week after week.

11 minutes ago, Will55 said:

1) How does mother arrive home? I keep asking and it is always "1 day" or you have not provided.

If you have amputator framework installed you can get her back in a "modified" state for 2000 septimes, otherwise you need 10,000 and you get 1 of the endings

12 minutes ago, Will55 said:

2) Who or what is Brutus and what role does he play and how does he start?

Brutus is a horse that you get a quest to buy from the horse guy Skulvar I think after he is part of the farm you can get a repetable quest involving a bucket and also get sent to him for punishments.

14 minutes ago, Will55 said:

3) The cumdrinker? my char must have licked up enough of it to have a gallon let alone that title so i guess that something else is required.

Try spitting instead of swallowing and eventually father will have something to say about it (needs SLSurvival)

15 minutes ago, Will55 said:

4) how does she gain the reputation perks?

I think your talking about something that happens in the fetching supplies quest, Beletor starts to get suspicious about who the naked shopper in the mask is and then things go downhill quickly from that point.

41 minutes ago, audhol said:

If you have amputator framework installed you can get her back in a "modified" state for 2000 septimes, otherwise you need 10,000 and you get 1 of the endings

Thank you That is helpful

Brutus is a horse that you get a quest to buy from the horse guy Skulvar I think after he is part of the farm you can get a repetable quest involving a bucket and also get sent to him for punishments.

Does my char ask Skulvar off her own bat or does father tell her to do so?

Try spitting instead of swallowing and eventually father will have something to say about it (needs SLSurvival)

ahh haven't got that..will fix that. Thank you!

I think your talking about something that happens in the fetching supplies quest, Beletor starts to get suspicious about who the naked shopper in the mask is and then things go downhill quickly from that point.

I would rather my char bonked a dog or a horse than that sleaze. BUT if it is a necessary step then so be it after all daddy is far worse than him or any 4 legged animal.

Many thanks!

7 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Does my char ask Skulvar off her own bat or does father tell her to do so?

Father tells you to go and buy a horse from skulvar but he goes with you to make sure you say what he wants you to say.

8 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Thank you That is helpful

Theres quite a few interactions with mother back modified, its definately worth getting amputator but  some of the interactions also require SLSurvival so its a bit of a must have too.

10 minutes ago, Will55 said:

I would rather my char bonked a dog or a horse than that sleaze.

Lol I'm not gonna spoil the content you'll just have to wait and see what the sleaze has got planned for you!

You will probably have to start a new game if you going to add amputator and SLSurvival.

14 hours ago, audhol said:

Lol I'm not gonna spoil the content you'll just have to wait and see what the sleaze has got planned for you!

Yes I can imagine what .

He defines what many women have told me about certain males.

Apparently, there are "nice" sleazes and real sleazes.

WTs and the limited harassment of a common girl from it alone give a clue about what women endure. 

However, I will enslave him on my next non WTs run though and sell him to fellglow. I just wish I could sell daddy with him but he has no enslavement speech lines and PAH seems to fail with the WTs/SD/AMP/DisplayM group in place (works perfectly with other profiles). I can enslave via  pickpocket enslavement rope but without the speech lines there is no point.

14 hours ago, audhol said:

You will probably have to start a new game if you going to add amputator and SLSurvival.

I have added SLS already but will trial it tomorrow.

Looking at it, I hope that i can ignore 80% of it as I like to keep the masochism confined to my char not myself as i want to see where WTs goes

Many thanks to you

Edited by Will55

I am having an issue with the Dye hair event... 

So every time I get the Dye hair event from the royal douche I use the Dye hair debug item from YPS fashion cause for some reason

on SSE my YPS fashion won't let me get a haircut from the hairdressers (everything else works on YPS except that function). Well when I use the debug item to dye my pc's hair 

the menace tells my pc that he doesn't like her hair and -10 favor I get. I usually just end up turning off the hair event toggle on WT's mcm menu, but I do love the feature.

I was wondering if this is a YPS issue or WT issue? 

I have YPS all installed, with hair addons working & YPS 2.4 tweaked. SL survival works perfectly with sex event hair/dye changes, just the issue with WT not recognizing the change to the specific hair dye he wants. 

This has most likely been mentioned or discussed previous, but I cannot find anything on this issue... 

How do you make cum overlays washable? I have sexlab cum overlays, but all it does is allow me to set a timer for cum to deteriorate... (Not allowing it to be washed off using bathing is skyrim)

What is the mod that allows to change the setting to make it so that cum has to be washed off, as with cum overlays, it doesn't let me bath the cum off?

1 hour ago, Sierrok said:

This has most likely been mentioned or discussed previous, but I cannot find anything on this issue... 

How do you make cum overlays washable? I have sexlab cum overlays, but all it does is allow me to set a timer for cum to deteriorate... (Not allowing it to be washed off using bathing is skyrim)

What is the mod that allows to change the setting to make it so that cum has to be washed off, as with cum overlays, it doesn't let me bath the cum off?

Monoman1's Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (14-May-2021)

Spoiler

Bathing In Skyrim

Bathing In Skyrim 1.11 by mzin

Changes:

• Dirt is now applied as a race menu overlay. So your character can be filthy and covered in cum at the same time now \o/
  • Bathing removes cum from your body. Cum will be removed gradually if SCO is installed. 
  • Bathing will not remove devious devices. 
  • You can no longer bath while wearing suits or heavy bondage (armbinders, yokes, straitjackets). 
  • Sex makes you dirtier depending on the number of actors involved. Creatures double the effect. 
  • Dirt starts off slightly transparent and increasingly becomes opaque the dirtier you get. 
  • Adds the concept of character shyness - Optional. 
  • Adds several mod events that modders may use to forbid bathing and punish the player for trying to bathe when forbidden. 
  • Vanilla Sexlab cum script replacement that disables the clearing of cum when swimming within a 5 second interval - Optional. 
  • Fixes issues around Npcs losing their dirtiness
  • Bathing will fade your Fade Tats. Soap is better for it.
  • Bathing clears Pee & Fart 'dirt'.
  • Import/export settings for PapyrusUtil added
  • A few small fixes
  • Texture sets the same as SL Cum Overlays. See below for details.
  • You can bathe with Rnd/iNeed water containers now. Container must be 3/3 or 4/4 full. 2/3 or 2/2 or less won't work.

Purpose:

Because it needed to be done.

Installation:

Just overwrite existing files. Should be OK to add mid-game. If you are using an older version of BIS you should disable and re-enable the mod in the MCM after updating. 

Requirements:

RaceMenu or possibly just NiO (not sure)

A free overlay slot in all slots (Face, Body, Hands, Feet )

PapyrusUtil - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

Texture Sets:

BiS Tweaked supports up to 5 different dirt texture sets. Install extra sets into '\Textures\mzin\Bathe'. The textures go directly into the 'Set' folders. Add/Remove texture sets IN ORDER. DO NOT install a set into 'Set2' and then skip 'Set3' to install into 'Set4'. The mod will stop trying to detect textures once it reaches an empty folder. 

A complete set of dirt textures is three files:
DirtFXBody.dds
DirtFXFace.dds
DirtFXHands.dds
Currently the body texture is also applied to the feet (this may change). 

Your dirt texture will be either of 2 things. A single file that was intended for original BiS or a set intended as RaceMenu overlays.
Single files: Create copies of the same file and rename them as above and place into a set folder. 
Overlays: Simply copy and rename them as appropriate and place them into a set folder. 

Adding sets: Once you're happy. Load the game and 'Redetect Sets' in the MCM. Go play.
Removing sets: Load your game. 'Remove All Overlays' in the MCM. Disable the mod. Save and quit. Remove whatever textures but make sure 'non-empty' set folders are contiguous - No empty set folders between full sets. Load your save. 'Redetect Sets' in the MCM. Enable the mod. Play. 

Known mods with dirt textures:
FreckleMania 2: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86208
Dirt Textures for Bathing in Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68380/
Heretical Resources - (It's Heretical SlaveTatsPack v1.0.rar you'll want) - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3062-heretical-resources-11-03-2017/

S.L.U.T.S Redux: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5726-s_l_u_t_s-redux/

Problems:

Make sure bEnableFaceOverlays is set to one. If you can not get texture sets to be detected properly make sure you have the latest version of PapyrusUtil and that nothing is overwriting it. Some mods include an outdated version of PapyrusUtil. 

8 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Does Cum overlay interfere with the tweak? I tried it out, and still no cum removal.

Just took a further look at it... Could it be that it doesn't work cuz I am using Skyrim SE?

They work together, but you may need to clean install Bath in Skyrim.   If the script are instanced in the save, it will not replace them with the tweak version.  You can also use the ReSaver's Purge function to remove the instanced scripts in the save.

This is the look of the setting page of the Tweak version.

Spoiler

2078564537_BISsetup1.jpg.fe43ed9cff3a9d273ecf206d6311f32d.jpg

Thanks for the replies. My MCM looks like that, I guess what I lack in knowledge now, is what am I redetecting? I've dumped SCO into one of the tweak folders, and same with Sexlab Advanced Layers  Overlays into another folder... Bit when I bath, the cum stays on the character. :P Sorry for not getting this :P Ive read the mod page, but still feel like I am missing something. Thanks a ton for your help :)