9 hours ago, tamai said:

yea i like that, I just wasnt entirely sure if it was working correctly being that i just only recall how it worked previously and i remember the order. I just remember as soon as i invited mom back to the house that everything else sorta changed including the supply run quest. But it being more gradual i like :)

Think I've changed my mind on this. Naked runs should start fairly early into depravity and depending on pregnancy settings it could take a long time.

So i'll add a check pchsPcGaveVaginal > 0

If you (or anyone) can determine steps to reproduce the food/drink/dirt tasks stopping it'd be the holy grail of bug reports. 

Edited by Monoman1

On my games the food/drink/dirt bug can happen if I do the solitude quest and take the proper caravan back after the earring work, even the quest does not update correctly. I got around this by taking the other caravan in solitude paying the fee and the wartimers work like normal afterwards. I have better fast travel caravans and ships mod so I just figured thats why I bug out. Its been like this since very early in your work on this mod. I dunno if that helps since the timers work flawlessly on everything else and am not experiencing anything else above with the mod.

3 minutes ago, divinefire said:

On my games the food/drink/dirt bug can happen if I do the solitude quest and take the proper caravan back after the earring work, even the quest does not update correctly. I got around this by taking the other caravan in solitude paying the fee and the wartimers work like normal afterwards. I have better fast travel caravans and ships mod so I just figured thats why I bug out. Its been like this since very early in your work on this mod. I dunno if that helps since the timers work flawlessly on everything else and am not experiencing anything else above with the mod.

You mean it bugs out if you take the wagon provided by wartimes? 

That's weird. 

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You mean it bugs out if you take the wagon provided by wartimes? 

That's weird. 

I'm quite certain this bug is related to father's needs management. I experienced it ater going to Solitude, but I'm also quite certain the same thing happened after being kicked out and punished in the cellar. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mono, but all these events reset father's needs.

10 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I'm quite certain this bug is related to father's needs management. I experienced it ater going to Solitude, but I'm also quite certain the same thing happened after being kicked out and punished in the cellar. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mono, but all these events reset father's needs.

All father's needs/tasks are checked in one big lump every game hour. All needs are checked IF there are no 'blocking forms'. Any outside mod or internal script like getting thrown out or the trip to solitude can add blocking forms as a universal way to pause checks. 

Once all blocking forms are removed then his needs are reset. AFAIR this reset is done by setting all the timestamps and then running the main lump of checks. Perhaps there's some problem with the timestamps being set. But I still think there's another variable, like the amount of time that it was paused for or something because I'd bet my hat if I tested it now it'd work just peachy. 

Right so here's the relevant restart code for examination:

Function RestartTasks()
	Float Difference = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(None, "pchsWtTasksSuspendTime")
	Float DifferenceInHours = Difference * 24.0
	StorageUtil.UnSetFloatValue(None, "pchsWtTasksSuspendTime")
	FatherHungerLastMeal.Mod(Difference)
	FatherThirstLastDrink.Mod(Difference)
	FatherSexTimestamp.Mod(Difference)
	pchsAldoSexTimestamp.Mod(Difference)
	dirtLastClean.Mod(Difference)
	motherHealthTimestampGlobal.Mod(Difference)
	pchsFatherMilkTimestamp.Mod(Difference)
	pchsFatherCumSlutTimestamp.Mod(Difference)
	FatherForcegreetGlobalTimestamp.Mod(Difference)
	If pchsHorseMilkDeadline.GetValue() != -1.0
		pchsHorseMilkDeadline.Mod(Difference)
	EndIf

pchsFirewoodPileRef.AddItem(Firewood01, DifferenceInHours as Int) ; pchsFirewoodPileRef

If (pchsSupplyRunNext.GetValue() + ((1.0 / 24.0) * 8.0)) - Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() <= 0.1667 ; Less than four hours remaining
		SupplyRun.SetupNextSupplyRun(1.0, false) ; Postpone to tomorrow
	EndIf
EndFunction

I always find timing things to be tricky. 

As far as I can tell, my intention here was simply to push back all timers by the amount of time that tasks were paused for. Seems logical enough.

39 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd bet my hat if I tested it now it'd work just peachy. 

Yeah, I'm not taking that bet, I'm not that stupid ?. But in all seriousness, this bug is - at least in my case - random at best. It happened few times, but if I wanted to purposely make it happen, there's no chance in hell I would be able to. Pinpointing the exact scenario is tricky because of time difference between the quest/event start and father's next need.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you (or anyone) can determine steps to reproduce the food/drink/dirt tasks stopping it'd be the holy grail of bug reports. 

I would love that xD and ill still keep an eye out for it but as was mentioned its very very tricky and seems to be at random. I do think it has something to do with the pausing of events like taking a 24 hour break or going to solitude as kapibar has mentioned. I dont remember it just happening without one or both of those things happening.

When i choose the Option "About Mother" and then -> "I dont have the money to pay the Cure for Mother" without selling myself, it should start an Event in the "Mainroom" after sleeping.

I hear moans and a naked woman appears tied for one second before disappearing and never to be seen again. The Option "about mother" completely misses from the Father after that.

Any pointers how to proceed?

53 minutes ago, Royax said:

When i choose the Option "About Mother" and then -> "I dont have the money to pay the Cure for Mother" without selling myself, it should start an Event in the "Mainroom" after sleeping.

I hear moans and a naked woman appears tied for one second before disappearing and never to be seen again. The Option "about mother" completely misses from the Father after that.

Any pointers how to proceed?

It happens. For whatever reasons mother goes back (to Dragonsreach I believe). The best workaround is to save before initiating the dialogue and simply reload until she walks into the cage as she should. People in this family are fucking weird.

So I haven't gotten very far in this mod. Still doing chores for Father (stables, watchtower etc). I found Mother in Dragonsreach, and initiated dialogue with her. She brings up how she wasn't actually sick. At this point, I thought this was normal and the quest was just progressing. So I went through that dialogue, and headed home. When I got home, Father reveals his true self and rapes my PC. Afterwards, the only dialogue option I have is "Father?" Which then leads into a multi-choice dialogue. I have tried going through all the dialogues, but none of them progress anything. The quest seems to be stuck, as the only option I am given is talking to Father and repeating that same "Father?" dialogue with multi-choices that do not lead anywhere. 

I've tried waiting a couple days, but chores/tasks aren't showing up and everything (questwise) seems to be frozen in this state of limbo. 

Any suggestions on what I could do to progress it? Everything has been working up until now. 

6 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

So I haven't gotten very far in this mod. Still doing chores for Father (stables, watchtower etc). I found Mother in Dragonsreach, and initiated dialogue with her. She brings up how she wasn't actually sick. At this point, I thought this was normal and the quest was just progressing. So I went through that dialogue, and headed home. When I got home, Father reveals his true self and rapes my PC. Afterwards, the only dialogue option I have is "Father?" Which then leads into a multi-choice dialogue. I have tried going through all the dialogues, but none of them progress anything. The quest seems to be stuck, as the only option I am given is talking to Father and repeating that same "Father?" dialogue with multi-choices that do not lead anywhere. 

I've tried waiting a couple days, but chores/tasks aren't showing up and everything (questwise) seems to be frozen in this state of limbo. 

Any suggestions on what I could do to progress it? Everything has been working up until now. 

I am not entirely sure but, when you find mother in dragonsreach the only quest options up until that point are to be enslaved basically ending the father wartimes questline.. i think? because i believe other options arent as fleshed out and normally handed over over to Sanguines Debauchery mod.

best way to progress the quest ive found is to get 2000 gold, ask father if there is any other way you can pay for mothers treatments then he'll give you the dialogue to be an indentured servant, then at that point the quest progresses how it was intended.

EDIT: because i found mother once and i remember i was sent off to a shack and enslaved i believe and that is basically the end of it.

Edited by tamai
1 hour ago, tamai said:

I am not entirely sure but, when you find mother in dragonsreach the only quest options up until that point are to be enslaved basically ending the father wartimes questline.. i think? because i believe other options arent as fleshed out and normally handed over over to Sanguines Debauchery mod.

best way to progress the quest ive found is to get 2000 gold, ask father if there is any other way you can pay for mothers treatments then he'll give you the dialogue to be an indentured servant, then at that point the quest progresses how it was intended.

EDIT: because i found mother once and i remember i was sent off to a shack and enslaved i believe and that is basically the end of it.

Spoiler

So basically I am entirely on the wrong questline? 

I was acting like a good daughter and everything. I was doing chores for him etc and being obedient. Never said the alternate responses (that are aggressive). 

After finding Mother in Dragonsreach, she told me to find Benjen. I defied Mother and said I would make Father pay. When I get back to the house, Mother is already there. I talk to Father and he tells me to kneel, and puts a collar on me, then rapes my character. Afterwards the only dialogue option is "Father?". There is no SD+ interaction going on either. I wasn't enslaved in SD+, but the quest log says "Enslaved by own father!"

If I truly did mess up the questline and got on a route that leads to an ending, then I am really disappointed. Is there anyway to fix this on my save file without reverting? I'd like to be on the main questline where all the content is.

Edit:

Before finding Mother in Dragonsreach, I had taken 7 days on "break". (Spent favor with Father in order to take 7 days off). Before the 7 (ingame) day break, the quest was progressing as normal. Slowly being told to do more and more tasks, and eventually massages. 

So somehow, after 7 days on break, it sent Mother to Dragonsreach and got me off the main questline. Perhaps if I never spoke to Mother in Dragonsreach in the first place, the quest wouldn't have switched from "Serve father" to "Find Benjen"? If I had of ignored Mother, and then went straight home after the 7 day break, Father would still be giving me chores like nothing went wrong? Trying to figure out exactly what got me off the main-quest and onto the route to the dead-end. 

Unfortunately, the last save I made before talking to Mother in Dragonsreach was from a couple (real life) days ago. So I would be losing a lot of progress on my character (almost everything I made during that 7 ingame break). That always feels bad, so I'd prefer to not have to revert saves if there is a way to fix this.

Final edit: You were absolutely correct. I just peaked at the flow-chart for the quest outcomes, and I somehow was on the route to getting enslaved by Father...but strangely the SD+ didn't go off. 

I decided to clean save my save file and start the quest from the beginning. Hopefully it won't destroy my save file. I don't mind losing my Wartimes quest progress. Beats losing 2-3 days worth of playtime on my character. Thank you for the help!

Edited by Nohrin
48 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Unfortunately, the last save I made before talking to Mother in Dragonsreach was from a couple (real life) days ago. So I would be losing a lot of progress on my character (almost everything I made during that 7 ingame break). That always feels bad, so I'd prefer to not have to revert saves if there is a way to fix this.

Yes i think you're going down to a questline that has an "end" to it and not down the normal one. The normal questline is for you to be obedient to father for the sake of your mother as you fall futher and further down the depravity rabbit hole. The other ends or not so fleshed out and how could they be that woudl take so much time ><

I am sure there might be a way to go back by setting the quest stage through the console but i dont know the stages. worst case you could also
1.) remove wartimes from load order and use save cleaner to remove references/forms

2.) start game up without wartimes exit out after an hour in game and then save.
3.) put wartimes back into loadorder start game and go into the mcm menu and "start wartimes"

this is what i have done in the past and it works its just you have to go through the whole beginning part again lol you might want these

coc pchswartimeshome

coc whiterunbelethorsgeneralgoods

player.additem 0000000f 2000

btw while in console if you press the down or up arrow on your keyboard it brings up the last things you typed into console.

EDIT: i would also wait for a 2nd opinion because im not very familiar with that questline i do remember the benjen one leading to SD+ though

Edited by tamai
5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Aah. Going back ain't easy. Its not made to work that way but you can try

ResetQuest  pchsWartimes

SetStage  pchswartimes 200

But I have zero confidence there won't be bugs...

Thanks, might give that a try if I mess up again. But for now, I just clean-saved and I am already back in Servitude. 

I figured out how to do SQS console command and now see I am correctly in Setstage 200, which is good. 

One thing that puzzles me though, is how I went from Setstage 200 --> 212 (the "find benjen" or "confront father" ending). The flowchart says I need >190 & <500.

Does that mean, at any point after you reach SQ 200, you could just talk to Mother in Dragonsreach to be sent off onto this SD+ ending with either your Father or Benjen enslaving you?

I just happened to stumble upon Mother in Dragonsreach by sheer coincidence my first time. I had no idea that this was where the quest branched off onto this incomplete ending. 

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. Mother is kind of in a bad spot IMO. 

I've intended to either just disable her altogether or move her to some random place. 

I actually thought of an immersive solution to the quests having incomplete endings:

How about a quest-route that will always be available to the player, should they seek it out. Example, have an inkwell (clutter object) be discoverable inside the house. Maybe locked away, or just hidden. Should the player obtain that inkwell, it would open up the option to write a letter to your Mother. This short quest would optionally have the player write back and forth to your mother (for RP reasons) which would eventually have your PC leave your fathers servitude and visit your mother in one of the holds Temples (where she is being "treated").

From there, that would reset the entire quest back to stage 180, where the player has the option to re-do the entire questline from the start, and choose different routes. So instead of accidentally being pushed into a dead-end route the player may or may not wanted to be on, and having to clean-installing or recreating an entire new character / reverting save files, there would be a in-game way to start over. 

(as of writing this, clean-installing to reset the quest is not a good solution, I have been running into issues with my attempt at clean installing. Still trying to figure out to what extent the mod is broken on my save. Currently the quests to help out other NPCs are not leading to Sex options, and Father is not approaching for sexual progression. Trying console commands to fix this with limited success. I am probably better off just starting a new character if I want to play this mod...which sucks because my PC was level 50 and was enjoying the hybrid of adventurer/at-home servant playthrough)

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

I wouldn't call it a problem. You're done with your service - GTFO bitch, simple as that.

It is a problem because it prevents the player from performing the service in the first place. At least that was the case in my playthrough.

Edited by Anunya