23 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

mother stays alive and nothing changes upon becoming a slave wife...

Well, that seems about right. Because nothing changes when you become a slave wife. Mother should starve to death, how long it will take depends on how much you filled her tank. Sometimes it can take days. Beside that everything stays the same.

7 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

As slave wife, I am still able to purchase the brews to feed mother. I thought what you said was whats what, but there was no point depreciation for continuing to care for mother.

In theory you shouldn't be able to buy it. But yeah, I encountered the same bug where I could still buy the nursing soup. For RP purpose you could just not do that. But nothing will actually change other than mother being dead.

1 hour ago, pippin8 said:

how essential is having a pregnancy mod for wartimes? will i miss content without it? pregnancy mods seem script heavy and i would rather not use them because of that.

Yes, you'll miss a lot of content. I'd argue pregnancy is the very essence of the mod. So if you want a full experience, you should get a pregnancy mod.

@Monoman1 I'd like to report a probable bug related to supply runs (along with possible cause).

Recently started a new game and was wondering why the supply run quests never started. 

So I looked at the force greet that starts it: ##25B9C4. This has the condition that "pchsSupplyRuns == -1". This variable is initialized to -1 and when I start a new game, I can indeed see it as -1. However, in my "broken" game it is not -1, but 0.

I did a little digging to see what would cause this variable to change and it turns out that if you change the supply run min/max recurrence (which I did!) it is set to 0, meaning father never force greets you to start supply run. As far as I can search there is no code that sets this variable back to -1, so I think it is stuck as 0 unless is reset it to -1 manually using the console. Looking at the code it is quite obvious it is set to 0 from the MCM script when changing the min/max values for supply run recurrence.

UPDATE:

Setting the variable to -1, does trigger the force greet. Alternative if you wait until pchsSupplyRunNext (which was at more than 10 for me!?) the supply run also triggers. Although without any force greet start to indicate what you're supposed to do. :)

Not sure how it got to more than 10 for me. I initially set the supply run to 6-8 days, but later thought it was too much (well it never triggered!) so changed it to 4-6 days.

Edited by leakim
1 hour ago, kapibar said:

Yes, you'll miss a lot of content. I'd argue pregnancy is the very essence of the mod. So if you want a full experience, you should get a pregnancy mod.

Thanks, then it might even turn out well for me, since I should rebuild my modlist anyways considering how many mods i dont really use, or are simply redunant because other mod already provides what they do in a slightly different way. 

2 hours ago, leakim said:

I'd like to report a probable bug

Good bug report, thanks.

This sound like your bug @kapibar

I'll look when I can get a chance. 

Regarding the time discrepancy, I remember erring on the side of caution for fear of... something. 

Edited by Monoman1
4 hours ago, pippin8 said:

how essential is having a pregnancy mod for wartimes? will i miss content without it? pregnancy mods seem script heavy and i would rather not use them because of that.

Original pchs Wartimes story path branching. It is posted in the first page.  The mod have been altered/expanded by Monoman, but the original content endings are still mostly unmodified.

Spoiler

Wt 20200920.jpg

Monomans mainly expanded integration of the pregnancy mods, but the ending is the same.   BeingFemale is very heavy script, and you need the community patches that fix save corruption in a long game, infamous for that.  Fertility Mode 3.01 has better code, no known save corruption issues like BF.  In SkyrimSE there is also a community "patch" feature expansion mod for it, "Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks".  Do not think you need it for LE, and could not find a version for LE anyway. 

The core of the mod is in the indenture stage (quest stage 200), the pregnancy conclusion is a branch to a split ending.  You should be aware that once the mod quest ends, the NPC will be offloaded to normal Skyrim or a slavery mod.  The dialogue and options from Wartimes will be gone.

2 hours ago, pippin8 said:

Thanks, then it might even turn out well for me, since I should rebuild my modlist anyways considering how many mods i dont really use, or are simply redunant because other mod already provides what they do in a slightly different way. 

You can probably disable Npc pregnancy to reduce the majority of script load. 

12 hours ago, safado said:

Monomans mainly expanded integration of the pregnancy mods, but the ending is the same.   BeingFemale is very heavy script, and you need the community patches that fix save corruption in a long game, infamous for that.  Fertility Mode 3.01 has better code, no known save corruption issues like BF.  In SkyrimSE there is also a community "patch" feature expansion mod for it, "Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks".  Do not think you need it for LE, and could not find a version for LE anyway. 

Pretty sure you can use Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks in LE. You simply must install the "FM Fixes - Revert Child Makeovers Patch" as well.

I know I used it for a (very short) stint when I was using LE. Although, together with all the nice fixes, it changes SLIF from using "DEFAULT MODUS" to using "MORPH MODUS" instead (which I can rant about forever!). I made a "fix" for this some pages back, which I am using myself.

While I am not aware of whether Monoman also uses "Fixes and Tweaks" for FM, I can verify that father also recognizes pregnancies with "Fixes and Tweaks" installed. Although I am not sure about births since I have not tried that with FM yet. *crosses fingers*

Edited by leakim

By the way, I experienced the same issue from this thread again, even with the applied fix: 

I think the following actions would be prudent:

• Given the fact that it is apparently very script heavy to send this event continuously using the Sexlab Aroused Redux/Baka, I think would be smart to change the timer so the slaUpdateExposure events happens less frequently. Maybe every 10 seconds instead of every 2 seconds. To compensate you could multiply arousal amount by 5.
  • If you send the event less frequently you could add a flavor message to the update event that is displayed to the player like, "Your pole dancing arouses (the party participants)/(father)". This way, players would be immediately warned if the issue occurs and can take action.
  • Alternatively (or additionally!), apply a fix for the behaviour I describe below.

As for why it happens. I think I also may know this:

Scriptname pchsWtDancePole extends ObjectReference  

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
	If akActionRef == PlayerRef
		RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleFurnitureExit")
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(2.0)
	EndIf
EndEvent

Event OnAnimationEvent(ObjectReference akSource, string asEventName)
	;Debug.Messagebox("Exit furn")
	UnRegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleFurnitureExit")
	UnRegisterForUpdate()
EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()
	Util.DanceArousal()
	RegisterForSingleUpdate(2.0)
EndEvent

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

pchsWtUtil Property Util Auto

• Assumption: The function Util.DanceArousal() executes over several frames (I think!). I am no modder, just a programmer with a bit of Papyrus knowledge.
  • That means if the OnUpdate is called, and you then at aproximately the same time exit the animation, OnAnimationEvent will be called.
  • This means that UnRegisterForUpdate() will be called from the OnAnimationEvent event before the RegisterForUpdate(2.0) in the OnUpdate.

Some evidence: I tried timing exiting the animation at exactly 2 seconds after entering it, and I was able to reproduce the behaviour somewhat consistently. "Concurrent" programming can be insidious.

Edited by leakim
1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

After father "upgrades" furniture, there is no request or punishment for using/not using it. Is there supposed to be? Is there a variable needed to be changed to kick start the need/use of furniture?

Ahh, no. There's an apology failure punishment (random) but there's no regular use job or task etc. I'm not sure what kind of task you could have with it. 

Also if you spend some time in the furniture voluntarily you should get some favor. 

6 hours ago, leakim said:

"Concurrent" programming can be insidious.

Ugh, tell me about it. 

I think what I'll do is just create an interface to SLA and call the function directly rather than use a mod event. That'll cut out the unknown quantity. I want arousal to climb noticeably quickly while pole dancing (but preferably gradually)

Edited by Monoman1
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Any updates?

No, there are no updates, Mono is still working on it. For the future - the link to newest versions of WT and SLS can usually be found in MM1's signature, so if you're usure - just check when was the last update.