Wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario)

View File

Wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate Start Scenario)

"Alternate start scenario with multiple endings. A sandbox base for various roleplays."

2020 Reupload & Dev Restart

Since I've got a bit more free time on my hands than before, I've got back to developing this mod. Updates should go in the way of "indentured servitude", with player motivation primarily being in the hope of saving the Mother.

Two additional dependencies were added since I've started to build a second Alternate start scenario, but abandoned it. I may get back to it eventually, so it will remain there.

Warning, story spoiler - I've added a "process map" of the possible scenarios and routes.

• Blocks marked in red text are not developped yet, but are planned to.
  • Blocks in bright red background color are meant to be "bad endings"
  • Blocks in bright green background oclor are meant to be "good endings"
  • Orange blocks are possible dialogues, leading to different outcomes or variable adjustments

Spoiler

1903240556_Wt20200920.thumb.jpg.d300f1e491b3308b3d0eb793a1fdc7eb.jpg

Introduction & Foreword
----------------------------

The war has come. Your family is struggling to survive. How will your young, girly life develop? Will you become a servant of your "Father" in a pursuit to save your Mother from a terrible illness, or will you rather find your own luck outcasted? Decide yourself.

Some parts of the mod/story will lead your hand while some other parts are actuall empty and assume certain level of roleplay involvement.

Requirements & Credits

----------------------------

Hard requirements

Skyrim

SexLab by Ashal

ZazAnimationPack by Zaz, Xaz and Tara

Alternate Start - Live Another Lifeby Arhmoor

Amputator Framework by Haeretic + Amputator Framework Patch by Monoman

Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced: SD by DeepBlueFrog and jbezorg

Sanguine’s Debauchery Cages by Inte

Simple Slavery Plus Plus by Lozeak and jfraser and HexBolt8

I'll Take The Display Model by darkconsole

Soft requirements

SkyUI by schlangster

Devious Devices Expansion by Kimy (in order to get meshes and textures for heels, esm does not need to be enabled)

Beeing Female by milzschnitte (enabled esm required for recognition of pregnancy)

Changelog

Spoiler

• Party - a complex new task to do (expect bugs, needs further testing)
  • Mother buyout - story closure
  • updated conditions for SexLab scenes (thanks Tenri for suggestion)
  • removed FatherRel conditions for sex scenes, added more immersive way for Father to force PC more into increasing sex actions
  • Father now rapes PC if she does not provide sex for too long
  • partial port of Immersive Plugs (for the purpose of Wartimes story)
  • lot of small bug fixes and adjustments

• upload of correct file

• new soft dependency - Beeing Female
  • negative effects when not serving Father properly (unsatisfied hunger/thirst/sex for too long)
  • fixed dialogue conditions for "get food and drink for 50 G"
  • PC should not get Depravity points (locked sex options for tasks) before Father approaches with Sex request forcegreet dialogue
  • additional options for the debug menu (manual mod start; reset of dirt in house; test send to Simple Slavery)
  • minor dialogue corrections and changes
  • MCM option to disable period checkup/stats box
  • other fixes

• fix (again) for the Task Oldman's Maid (entering the farm should now work without trespassing)
  • added informative popups on the start of servitude, to instruct players how to use mod features (thanks FalloutGarmonija for suggestion!)
  • added "Hello" type of dialogue to Father - this is for flavour (Father comments on various acts that PC did)
  • added "Forcegreet" type of dialogue to Father 
    • moved the "gift" dialogue for collar/heels/maid outfits/be naked to this branch (player should be approached automatically after meeting the conditions)
    • this also makes wearing the collar/heels/maid outfit/be naked semi-mandatory (player will loose favour on failure to meet requirements)
  • changed various sex servitude dialogue conditions, added different dialogue responses when PC is a breeder
  • rearranged the root dialogue (to simplify and speed up a bit the most used choices)
  • added new storyline which involves Mother's return to house - ask to get her back while not having enough (2000) gold (non-consensual route, involves amputee content)
  • updated processmap

• fix for the Task Soldier's Cook (meat soup removal issue; dialogue conditions; Beef should be added to PC inventory; Gerald now essential and shouldn't be in fighting stance anymore)
  • fix for General offer meal/drink mechanics (shouldn't fire for non NPC; adds 5 gold on success; however still does not work as intended)
  • fix for the Task Oldman's Maid (Jazeem now essential; Jazeem now part of ChilfurrowFarmFaction; temporary adding PC as part of the ChilfurrowFarmFaction for the part of this task)
  • other fixes

• SkyUI now a requirement - added MCM menu; set up keys to hands behind back, above head, down on all four, carry drinks, carry meal pot
  • carry mechanics added to serving Father with meals or drinks (not working ideally, but the basics are there)
  • new Servitude storyline: Other Tasks (Horse Grooming, Oldman's Maid, Soldier's Cook, Dog Walking)
  • limited Father's AI packages, now he shouldn't go to a tavern in the evenings (poor him) and get stuck in there
  • multiple fixes and tweaks; probably many new have arisen - please report them in the support thread

• fix of start-up phase of LAL quest
  • minor fixes
  • minor dialogue changes

20200713a

• Repacked to 7z
  • Updated changelog for version 20200713
  • Updated links in dependencies

• new: storyline at stage 200, "indentured servitude" (sort of maid questline)
    • father has now needs (hunger, thirst, arousal)
    • there is stuff to be cleaned, like a right proper maid
    • PC has levels of Depravity, Submussion and Father's Favour
    • PC can exchange Father's Favour for Gold
    • PC can exchange Gold for food, extend healing for Mother, or buy her a final cure
    • PC can get voluntarily enslaved or get sold as slave in order to buy finaly cure for Mother
    • PC can get gifts from Father for good performance
    • etc.
  • fix: falling through floor and directions of cell entry points (house, house exterior, cellar)
  • corrections and adjustments of dialogue (story-wise major change is that mother was sent to Whiterun healery instead of Cyrodiil - to motivate PC to go look for her..)
  • mapped the mod outcomes in a "process map"

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Dawnguard, HearthFires, Dragonborn, ZazAnimationPack, Alternate Start, Amputator, SD+, Simple Slavery, Display Model, SD Cages, Devious Devices Expansion, SkyUI, Beeing Female
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

We still need help with the actual start of the mod. PC is not teleported from the prison cell after everything fading to black. Other scenarios work nicely. I've tried placing it both above and under Alternate Starts. The requirements are installed, load order sorted out, even a TESEdit patch is in place.

2 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

We still need help with the actual start of the mod. PC is not teleported from the prison cell after everything fading to black. Other scenarios work nicely. I've tried placing it both above and under Alternate Starts. The requirements are installed, load order sorted out, even a TESEdit patch is in place.

I figured out a way around it. open up the console and coc to whiterun then just run over to the house walk in and open the diary the quest starts just like normal 

2 hours ago, kamilloxo said:

can't install this with mod organizer. it says "none of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive".

Use RAR package software to unpack the folder, then send it to zip via default soft in Windows and MO will take it from there.

27 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Did this somehow delete the entire old comments thread?

you mean the old LE thread? it was deleted weeks ago for unknown reasons. This new version was wrongly posted on the SE section yesterday, don't know if that was closed/deleted as well.

9 minutes ago, Highborn said:

you mean the old LE thread? it was deleted weeks ago for unknown reasons. This new version was wrongly posted on the SE section yesterday, don't know if that was closed/deleted as well.

Odd. I could've sworn I saw the old thread two or three weeks ago (was checking some info there).

Okay, so we're back to Skyrim refusing to launch with pchs enabled. It just crashes before it reaches the main menu (or a fraction of a second after it gets there). I thought it might be an issue with SD. Disabling pchs allowed the game to launch. Disabling SD but keeping pchs enabled caused the game to crash on launch again. I seem to recall there being a similar issue before (and 2 or 3 potential fixes for it in the old thread). The lack of previous posts with helpful information baffled me (hence my asking where the old thread went).

Usually when the game crashes on launch it's a Team Tal armour mod (not all of them work reliably for Oldrim) or a SE mod someone mis-labelled as a LE mod and there's something wrong with the files somewhere. Since there's never been an SE version of PCHS wartimes to my knowledge we can probably rule out the SE compatability issues.

I never purchased the Legendary Edition. I bought the original game and all the expansions (which means essentially being upgraded to LE instead of actually being LE) so there might be a file difference there somewhere. Some LE mods clash with Dawnguard a lot causing Skyrim to consider Dawnguard to be uninstalled when certain LE mods are installed, for example.

4 hours ago, bluexdog said:

I figured out a way around it. open up the console and coc to whiterun then just run over to the house walk in and open the diary the quest starts just like normal 

Which house is it?

nvm I found it. Its outside whiterun for those lost as well.

After giving Father a drink and a meal, he never gents hungry or thirsty again, I waited for days and nothing, so can't really get ways to increase the rep. I also don't know how am I supposed to clean the house, assuming it's a feature available according to the chart. There was no dialogue for that. I also gave Father a massage but after that, no option to serve him like that appeared on the dialogues even after waiting for days.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

After giving Father a drink and a meal, he never gents hungry or thirsty again, I waited for days and nothing, so can't really get ways to increase the rep. I also don't know how am I supposed to clean the house, assuming it's a feature available according to the chart. There was no dialogue for that. I also gave Father a massage but after that, no option to serve him like that appeared on the dialogues even after waiting for days.

It seems the quest has not correctly initialised for time update. Try starting with a new game.

7 hours ago, Crota said:

Which house is it?

nvm I found it. Its outside whiterun for those lost as well.

coc pchsWartimesHome

9 hours ago, Highborn said:

The original LE file/thread was deleted and not by me. I do not know why.

The mistakenly uploaded file/thread to SE was deleted by me yesterday and replaced by new file/thread (this one).

10 hours ago, kapibar said:

Use RAR package software to unpack the folder, then send it to zip via default soft in Windows and MO will take it from there.

I'll pack the next update in 7zip instead of Winrar.

11 hours ago, jfraser said:

thanks for continuing this, pchs. :)

May i recommend using the link for the new Simple Slavery++ instead of the old one? 

Sure, will do. Thanks for the headsup!

15 hours ago, J.Azure said:

This is insanely detailed. Well done!

Still, ingame experience seems quite dull and brief to me.

13 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

I'll have a look and try to replicate the issue. Is here anyone who can confirm that the Wartimes LAL start works for him? Or is it not working to all of you?

To all: I welcome any ideas or constructive feedback.

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

It's possible that lal problem is from people who did a save at the beginning and try to start it from there. Instead of a real brand new game.

Can someone with the LAL bug try this and let us know?