3 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Thanks for the replies. My MCM looks like that, I guess what I lack in knowledge now, is what am I redetecting? I've dumped SCO into one of the tweak folders, and same with Sexlab Advanced Layers  Overlays into another folder... Bit when I bath, the cum stays on the character. :P Sorry for not getting this :P Ive read the mod page, but still feel like I am missing something. Thanks a ton for your help :)

Sexlab Advanced Layers?   You mean SexLab Advanced Cum Stages (SLACS)?

That is not compatible with BIS without a patch.  If you read the description, it add extra overlay layers, to Sexlab cum effects.  The effect that are now managed by Sexlab Overlays, if you have it installed.  The SLACS description states that it monitor and then overrides Sexlab cum effects, to apply it own effects.

1 hour ago, safado said:

Sexlab Advanced Layers?   You mean SexLab Advanced Cum Stages (SLACS)?

That is not compatible with BIS without a patch.  If you read the description, it add extra overlay layers, to Sexlab cum effects.  The effect that are now managed by Sexlab Overlays, if you have it installed.  The SLACS description states that it monitor and then overrides Sexlab cum effects, to apply it own effects.

When you thought you read everything :P

I removed the mod and shazam! Everything works fine :)

Thanks for your help :)

On 8/8/2022 at 11:44 PM, DashMeUp said:

Pc is bf pregnant but the recognize as pregnant toggle is off.  Do you tell father your pregnant or is there a stage when he realises it?

For me, (using Fertility 3) Father recognized I was pregnant fairly fast.

47 minutes ago, DashMeUp said:

Did he say something to you? I went through with the pregnancy and he again said nothing to me during labour pains. Maybe an se problem? 

I am using Fertility Mode 3.01 for SE. Pretty much the moment I got the first trimester message, father became excited. Even happened before mother returned.

20 hours ago, DashMeUp said:

I’ll try switching and see if it works. Thank you

I recommend to also install "Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates". Install "Fertility Mode v3" Not loose version (BSA), the patch will not work properly with the loose version.

From author:

Spoiler

Using, a Mod Manager it should install like any other mod.  I've tested it with Vortex and MO2, as that's what I use.
This patch should auto-sort to load after Fertility Mode v3, since FM3 is a master.   Double-check anyway!
--If you are using Fertility Mode's Flower Girls, SexLab, SLSO, HMA or RSChildren patches, they are all redundant.  Support for all of the preceeding mods is included.  Those patches can be (and in some cases must be, to prevent conflicts) removed.

Probably the easiest thing to do is to uninstall Fertility Mode, then re-install it as BSA version, not loose files and with no optional patches

Edited by safado

Running into something interesting... After getting assaulted by Aldo... (Aroused Creature) father no longer is making any requirements of me, I don't have to feed him, give him drink or those recyclable things. It still recognizes that I need to dress a certain way, maintain the fire and whatnot, but no more milking, cum quests, food/drink quests, or alleviation of tension. Is this normal? About 15 days into pregnancy. Is this normal, if not, is there a fix?

39 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

Running into something interesting... After getting assaulted by Aldo... (Aroused Creature) father no longer is making any requirements of me, I don't have to feed him, give him drink or those recyclable things. It still recognizes that I need to dress a certain way, maintain the fire and whatnot, but no more milking, cum quests, food/drink quests, or alleviation of tension. Is this normal? About 15 days into pregnancy. Is this normal, if not, is there a fix?

Did you leave SD= on it's default MCM settings? The first time you go near Aldo after being enslaved Aldo tries to replace your master if you have Animal Ownership turned on (it's on by default). That could explain why Father isn't making demands of you any more.

In most of the playthroughs, mother payment starts around 120g and then increments by 20g per day. I have added and removed mods (and started new game) and now payment is 100 for first day and is not incrementing. Is there any console command to "reset" the payment? After having the payment increment day after day, 100g per day flat feels easy.

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

In most of the playthroughs, mother payment starts around 120g and then increments by 20g per day. I have added and removed mods (and started new game) and now payment is 100 for first day and is not incrementing. Is there any console command to "reset" the payment? After having the payment increment day after day, 100g per day flat feels easy.

Works this way if amputator is not installed

10 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Check blocking forms using the debug menu

16 minutes ago, street2 said:

Cum puddles are either invisible or make my whole screen light up in different colors - guess I am missing them, can't find them in the requirements though.

< version 10.1?

- Added fixed cum pool mesh with thanks to tamai.

59 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

< version 10.1?

- Added fixed cum pool mesh with thanks to tamai.

Unfortunately yes, using the SE version and apparently 10.3 is having some problems and 10.1 not available (for se) anymore.  thanks for the answer

Edited by street2
2 hours ago, street2 said:

Unfortunately yes, using the SE version and apparently 10.3 is having some problems and 10.1 not available (for se) anymore.  thanks for the answer

Yes, 10.3 is... problematic. I myself use 10.0 in the beginning, then update to 10.3 (approx. after the first supply run) and it's smooth sailing from there.

19 hours ago, street2 said:

Cum puddles are either invisible or make my whole screen light up in different colors - guess I am missing them, can't find them in the requirements though.

15 hours ago, kapibar said:

Yes, 10.3 is... problematic. I myself use 10.0 in the beginning, then update to 10.3 (approx. after the first supply run) and it's smooth sailing from there.

Could you elaborate on this issue a bit? I am currently looking into starting a new game on SE with Wartimes and to me everything appears to be working exactly the same as on LE, which I previously used to greater length.

As I have only tested the beginning of the scenario, this simply means that there will be cum pools in (mothers?) bed room since they have sex at the beginning of the scenario, and the meshes for those seems to render perfectly fine.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1a65a7332875801fe88c48f99bacb075.png

27 minutes ago, leakim said:

Could you elaborate on this issue a bit?

Sure. The main issue with 10.3 is the supply run - father never initiates dialogue, so the quest does not progress as intended (basically I'm stuck at doing the run with clothes on). The issue is fixed by upgrading mid-game. Other thing - after the supply run father sometimes doensn't have the dialogue to end it (give back supply), the only fix is to drop items, report unsuccessful run and receive punishment. This could be present in older versions as well. There were also some other minor bugs with 10.3, but for the life of me I can;t remember them. Anyway, I found most of them are fixed when starting with 10.0, so in the spirit of safe > sorry, I'd recommend doing the same.

17 hours ago, kapibar said:

Yes, 10.3 is... problematic.

Going to be interesting to see how you handle 10.4+ because updating from 10 will definitely not be possible. 

1 hour ago, leakim said:

Could you elaborate on this issue a bit?

There are bugs in the mcm import function which I'm pretty sure are in 10 as well. So just don't use import. 

My advice. Try 10.3. No issues? Continue using 10.3. I've a strong feeling this dialogue bug is platform specific as only some people have it. People that don't have problems never say as such IME. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

There are bugs in the mcm import function which I'm pretty sure are in 10 as well. So just don't use import. 

My advice. Try 10.3. No issues? Continue using 10.3. I've a strong feeling this dialogue bug is platform specific as only some people have it. People that don't have problems never say as such IME. 

I have not really experienced anything yet in LE or SE, except for the pole dance arousal thing, that made my alarm bells go off. :)

Specifically for Wartimes I do not use the import/export config function, so maybe I've dodged a bullet there? ^_^

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

People that don't have problems never say as such IME. 

Played 10.3 a few times on SE and a couple of times on AE with no issues, Well not entirely true, Amputator tweaked seems to not like AE, Mother is just standing across the road from the house with the limb ends from amputator but arms and legs too. Not really a big issue and nothing to do with wartimes as father still gave the quest to watch mother.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Going to be interesting to see how you handle 10.4+

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams Carry On Camping GIF - Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams Carry On Camping GIFs