2 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Hey I need assistance, there is no option in the dialogue saying that father seems tense, and it cause the father to be angry with my mc

Is this after father's initial approach for sex? If so, it is a known bug, that should be fixed when the next version drops, sometimes later this decade. :D 

See the following question/follow ups from Monoman for a workaround.

On 6/6/2022 at 8:36 AM, leakim said:

@Monoman1 I'd like to report a probable bug in version 10.3 related to the "initial sex" request by father.

Essentially the issue is likely related to the force greet you get once you meet the threshold (through # task completion) that father approach you for sex (massage initially).

After this force greet is completed I found that in previous versions this would trigger a sexlab scene. However, I've now tried running through this scenario multiple times and it just does not happen. After the force is completed and father asking for sex, nothing happens. No sexlab secen and you do not get the "relieve tension" dialog in the "Father?`" dialog either.

At this point, if I wait a short amount of time, father will get angry for not "relieving him" and r*pe me. Bastard. After this has happend, the "relieve tension" dialog is releasesd, if I am not mistaken.

It's almost as if the end of that FG is supposed to trigger a sexlab scene, which subsequently releases the "release tension" dialog, which is something I am pretty sure the mod did in previous versions.

To get around it, after the initial sex FG has completed, I've tried to "set pchsFatherSex to 0", which enables the "release tension" dialog. If I then use this dialog (triggering the sexlab scene) and wait, father will no longer get angry for being aroused for too long.

An additional thing I tried: If I trigger the initial sexlab massage scene through an apology this issue does not occur. The sexlab scene will start after the apology and release the "relieve tension" dialog.

This is probably not a particularly big issue in version 10.3, given that the sex-part of the mod is started either way (although it is through unavoidable rape in case you are not giving an apology). However, given the difference between coorporating and non-coorporating you are implementing in the new version of the mod, I can imagine it could be a big pain in that.

If you need any additional info about state variables for this scenario, I still got a save, so I can help debugging the problem if you need.

Edited by leakim
6 hours ago, leakim said:

I am currently working on upgrading my old LE setup, which I've used and honed over like 5 years, to SE (boy is that a lot work ^_^).

Anyway, been adding and testing mods for almost a week now, and the mod that I had the most trouble with getting working exactly how I want turns out to be Fertility Mode v3 (at least until now ;))

I am writing here because this mod is a pretty important dependency to this for the SE version, so I thought I might share my experience.

If you're like me, you like to use a highly modified PC preset, which means that often body morphs looks terrible on them by default, the body morphs from Fertility Mode being no exception to this rule.

However, I've always found solace in SLIF, where you could tune exactly what nodes should be modified on your character in the "Default Modus". BeeingFemale used SLIF's "Default Modus", so I was always able to use that mod without any trouble.

Now that I am upgrading to SE, I need that same functionality, but with Fertility Mode. However, Fertility Mode scales bodies in "Morph Modus", which essentially just means it scales specific nodes, that you cannot control. And this always looks horrible on my character presets.

So I decided to fix that. I took a look at how Milk Mod Economy properly uses SLIF in "Default Modus" (could probably have looked at BeeingFemale LE (w/ Bug Fix by Bane Master) as well to see how to use SLIF in "Default Modus", but oh well) and then I modified Fertility Mode to use this as well. I've attached modified files from "Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates" to this post, that makes these changes.

Do note, that in order to use them, you must manually modify the body morph config in SLIF, which can be a time consuming task, but I've certainly always found taking the time to configure this probably to be totally worth it. 

Should work in both LE and SE and requires the "Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates" from nexus.

Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates - Use SLIF Default Modus.7z 9.89 kB · 0 downloads

Shit, this reminds me!

In Sexlab Survival, breast scaling is also handled by SLIF in "Morph Modus", where as belly scaling is handled by "Default Modus" (I do not remember what butt scaling is handled by).

@Monoman1 would it be possible for you to make this behaviour configurable so we can control which modus to use in SLS?

As it is right now, drinking a [Mysterious Potion] makes my PC look... uhm, funny.

6 hours ago, leakim said:

However, I've always found solace in SLIF, where you could tune exactly what nodes should be modified on your character in the "Default Modus". BeeingFemale used SLIF's "Default Modus", so I was always able to use that mod without any trouble.

Now that I am upgrading to SE, I need that same functionality, but with Fertility Mode. However, Fertility Mode scales bodies in "Morph Modus", which essentially just means it scales specific nodes, that you cannot control. And this always looks horrible on my character presets.

But there is a version of SLIF for SE, so it should work exactly the same.

41 minutes ago, kapibar said:

But there is a version of SLIF for SE, so it should work exactly the same.

No no, you are missing the point here. I am not saying there is anything wrong with SLIF. I am using the SLIF version for SE and it works exactly like for LE. No behaviour changes.

The problem is that I have to migrate from BeeingFemale (using Default Modus in SLIF) to Fertility Mode (using Morph Modus in SLIF). The problem is the exact same in the LE version of Fertility Mode.

With Default Modus you can control exactly how the morphs should be applied (which nodes and how much scaling), with Morph Modus the client mod (for example Fertility Mode) selects which nodes to scale and by how much (scale often be configurable in the MCM of the client mod, but not which nodes). This is a problem with highly modified presets.

Thats why I made the above patch to change Fertility Mode to use "Default Modus" rather than "Morph Modus" in SLIF.

Edited by leakim
13 minutes ago, leakim said:

The problem is that I have to migrate from BeeingFemale (using Default Modus in SLIF) to Fertility Mode (using Morph Modus in SLIF). The problem is the exact same in the LE version of Fertility Mode.

Ah, OK, now I get it. I'm using BF myself, wasn't aware FM wasn't using Default Modus as I never used it myself. I had my fair share of problems with inflation until I discovered SLIF.

4 hours ago, theprogamer+715 said:

Hello again, im having an issue where I CTD when entering the carriage to head to solitude to talk to tris

You don't need to enter the carriage like in normal travel, the transport should be initiated just by talking to the driver. Also check if you CTD when taking a carriage to Solitude normaly.

So i got kicked out for a few days after falling below favour and played it out normally and noticed afterwards that theres this option to pay 50 favour so father 'forgives' me. But i dont see the point? Everything looks to be back to normal already, tasks playing as usual etc. so what does that actually do?

On 7/11/2022 at 11:27 AM, Savelion said:

Hey
Does the "Mother is dead" debuff disappear by itself over time or can I remove it somehow?

Unfortunately, player.removespell does not work. 

It does disappear after some time. And I don't know how removespell does not work, it should. At least I remember removing it myself.

3 hours ago, Hassefar said:

How to start the story.. i have alternate start going but cant see what to choose at Mara's statue?

"I am the daughter of a family struggling to survive during the time of war".

Edited by kapibar
15 minutes ago, Hassefar said:

i dont get that choice.

What version of WT do you run? This is absolutely basic. If you have the version available in the first post, it is seriously underdeveloped and buggy. Use version 10.3; link available in Monoman1's signature.

If you have Fallrim -> delete all the script and instances made by WT, save -> disable WT in your load order -> run the cleaned save, then save once again -> run Fallrim on the latest save and remove any artifacts -> enable WT in your load order -> run the game and give the mod few seconds to install.

@Monoman1

i have another suggestion for you. 

at some Point Father allows PC to only eat whats left after he ate. Later on PC only allowed to eat scrap thats collected from the floor and drink Cum. 

Something like "oh you are hungry? Go and eat that shit and cum from the floor"

I really like the idea that PC is humiliated all the time, and tossed around.

Also, for the party tasks, a gangbang scene would be awesome. after that the PC could lay exhausted on the ground for a while till recovering again.

I saw that you want to lock the PC inside her room. Father could make some money when he prostitutes her, and invites some dudes to come over. been paid to let them have fun with his daughter till exhaustion.

dont know if this is already a thing. But i thought maybe you need some ideas.

greetings AD

ps: thanks for your good work

Edited by adle

Hello @Monoman1

I am sure your are still working on your  big epic version of Wartimes and Sexlab survival.

I need your assistance for a «conflict» between Wartimes and Public Whore.

When you ask for a «Whore license» and the quest of Public Whore activated, could you stop the outfit required at home?

Since your father is aware  when you get out you cannot have any clothing and everyone see the PC naked it's make no sense to require to

wear some outfit at home?

I would like to suggest that the whore license is only avalable with a number X the submission.

For my part when my PC is above 25 of submission i have change the license dialogue and create  a some option with father in Wartimes.

Over 25 Submission= Not now maybe later

Under 25 Submission= he agrea (give me a clothing license) except if the clothing stage require me to be naked at home.

Over 30 Submission= he like me better that way (no License)

Nudity at home=No Clothing license ever again

You have probably figure something out for the next version but like i said it just in case. I think you already say you will create some dialogue when you become a whore

It's kind of big step for the PC to turn her into a real whore. Maybe she should have some option to say no if father explain what will be require of her

or maybe force her to have this license once she is naked at home and present it as her new official work.  For my part I change my dialogue and father just tell me  he make my apply for a job perfect for me. He explain to me the city was looking for someone special and give her a job with the public in Whiterun and get a new title.

Like always it's suggestion just in case and i hope you have a better idea.

Sorry i was about to go sleep and i problably mispell some word my appologie for that.

Edited by lcewolf

Lol, accidentaly I found the best ending for Wartimes ever. My PC miscarried the pregnancy due to lactacid overdose. Since I had no reason to serve father anymore, I poisoned him little by little every day. I planned to strike coup de grâce during the party event and so I did just that. When father died, my character was immediately kicked out of the house, every party guest is locked in there with mother.

Now the best thing - Monoman obviously didn't notice that if PC is kicked out before father initiates the dialogue to starve mother to death, the nursing soup is no longer needed. So basically mother participates in an endless party. Also - which is even more hillarious - the PC is still citizen of Whiterun, and if she violates the curfew, she has a dialogue option to be transported to the house
. So i did just that, to confirm my suspicion of a neverending party. And to no surprise - this is exactly what is happening. I found limbless mother drinking ale like there's no tommorrow ?.

Edited by kapibar
2 hours ago, kapibar said:

Lol, accidentaly I found the best ending for Wartimes ever. My PC miscarried the pregnancy due to lactacid overdose. Since I had no reason to serve father anymore, I poisoned him little by little every day. I planned to strike coup de grâce during the party event and so I did just that. When father died, my character was immediately kicked out of the house, every party guest is locked in there with mother.

Now the best thing - Monoman obviously didn't notice that if PC is kicked out before father initiates the dialogue to starve mother to death, the noursing soup is no longer needed. So basically mother participates in an endless party. Also - which is even more hillarious - the PC is still citizen of Whiterun, and if she violates the curfew, she has a dialogue option to be transported to the house
. So i did just that, to confirm my suspicion of a neverending party. And to no surprise - this is exactly what is happening. I found limbless mother drinking ale like there's no tommorrow ?.

I ended up with something similar earlier today, but instead of a miscarriage my girl went into labor. I had her drop the baby on the floor because pole dancing while holding a baby sounds like a hassle, which was when Father finally came over to start shit. After the whole feud with him that happened mid-party I ended up locked out instead of kicked out (some sort of glitch or mod conflict, something went wrong, I don't really know.) The party kept going, mom chilling there, and what was the cherry on top? With Random Sex installed, she ended up pregnant by Arellius during the party!
I may have returned later with a cheat weapon to kill him, and the party shall go on!

6 hours ago, RinolaRaylo said:

With Random Sex installed, she ended up pregnant by Arellius during the party!

Lol, barren as a wasteland indeed. Ironically, it happened to me once that mother was impregnated by father before the PC was.

first real run attempt (first one was kicked out still a virgin). A few minor details and no I have not waded through 141 pages:

1) all the dogs have their genitals on their back. I guess they are safer there but that makes them nonfunctional and the way that I feel now about the father, I would rather my char screw anything and anyone rather than that human pig who seems ready to explode as i have kept him waiting for so long.

2) makeup and earrings are pointless if you are wearing an unlockable mask and this IS a problem as the SOB keeps docking her points for no makeup when she has the "censored mask still on. Are we just supposed to just apply the stuff blindly and hope for the best?

3) if my char does become pregnant (might be difficult as I have no fertility mod...does that matter?) it won't be this SOB who is the father.

4) the mod really brings out the way that males treated women then and still do now if they consider them sluts/whores etc. and the blatant hypocrisy there. I was at a party years ago and heard about one girl, quite pretty, who had serviced near 8 guys upstairs. Afterwards as she had no car, they just told her to walk 15 km home. I saw her walking along the road crying when I left and drove her home with no strings as I was ashamed to be a male. Please no smart ****replies WRT this a sit still rankles.

The mod is a good test vehicle for a female char as the forced high heel training really makes her look good and you can pin down and correct body faults quite accurately. I was quite pleased with my female jslot/json (can never remember) but I had to upgrade her thanks to this mod. I will do it to my main female char as well.

9 minutes ago, Will55 said:

first real run attempt (first one was kicked out still a virgin). A few minor details and no I have not waded through 141 pages:

1) all the dogs have their genitals on their back. I guess they are safer there but that makes them nonfunctional and the way that I feel now about the father, I would rather my char screw anything and anyone rather than that human pig who seems ready to explode as i have kept him waiting for so long.

2) makeup and earrings are pointless if you are wearing an unlockable mask and this IS a problem as the SOB keeps docking her points for no makeup when she has the "censored mask still on. Are we just supposed to just apply the stuff blindly and hope for the best?

3) if my char does become pregnant (might be difficult as I have no fertility mod...does that matter?) it won't be this SOB who is the father.

4) the mod really brings out the way that males treated women then and still do now if they consider them sluts/whores etc. and the blatant hypocrisy there. I was at a party years ago and heard about one girl, quite pretty, who had serviced near 8 guys upstairs. Afterwards as she had no car, they just told her to walk 15 km home. I saw her walking along the road crying when I left and drove her home with no strings as I was ashamed to be a male. Please no smart ****replies WRT this a sit still rankles.

The mod is a good test vehicle for a female char as the forced high heel training really makes her look good and you can pin down and correct body faults quite accurately. I was quite pleased with my female jslot/json (can never remember) but I had to upgrade her thanks to this mod. I will do it to my main female char as well.

@1 - Wartimes doesn't have anything to do with animal genitals, you have an issue with Creature Framework most probably.
@2 - after the supply run father should remove the mask. If it's still on (failed removal happens from time to time) - there's a dialogue option that removes devices for favours.
@3 - if you have no fetility mod, then fuck yeah getting pregnant will be difficult. If you ever manage to be impregnated without a mod - let us know, it means Bethesda actually did something right for once.
@4 - you were a very cool person that day, so congrats. But all emotions aside - those guys didn't owe the girl anything. Sex does not equal any form of commitment, she certainly didn't see it that way. She had sex with some dudes of her own free will and she got the pleasure out of it. So did they. As far as I can tell, both parties got their fair share out of the deal and that's all there is to it. Any of them could drive her home, they chose not to - which is their right. You shouldn't feel bad about it and you shouldn't view these guys as immoral. They were uncool, sure, but did nothing strictly wrong. At least IMHO.

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

Thank you for the detailed and interesting reply

@1 - Wartimes doesn't have anything to do with animal genitals, you have an issue with Creature Framework most probably.

It is not in SSE generally and another char did animals mansions plus with NO such problem while aroused creatures (mostly dogs and horses) humped every female in every city/town village of Skyrim for every run I have had of it once installed until I just locked it out

@2 - after the supply run father should remove the mask. If it's still on (failed removal happens from time to time) - there's a dialogue option that removes devices for favours.

Yes i noticed that he offered to do so when I asked once after i posted but the cost was far more than just favourite points so I reloaded..

@3 - if you have no fertility mod, then fuck yeah getting pregnant will be difficult. If you ever manage to be impregnated without a mod - let us know, it means Bethesda actually did something right for once.

I asked as pregnancy itself in game is no big deal as if you are not obsessed with body changes a child just needs to appear= end of pregnancy and my question was based upon the impression that the fertility mod was a soft addon and therefore unless you want body changes it should be possible. In F4 I have no body change mods and the children pour out.  So maybe Beth did learn.

@4 - you were a very cool person that day, so congrats. But all emotions aside - those guys didn't owe the girl anything. Sex does not equal any form of commitment, she certainly didn't see it that way. She had sex with some dudes of her own free will and she got the pleasure out of it. So did they. As far as I can tell, both parties got their fair share out of the deal and that's all there is to it. Any of them could drive her home, they chose not to - which is their right. You shouldn't feel bad about it and you shouldn't view these guys as immoral. They were uncool, sure, but did nothing strictly wrong. At least IMHO.

It is typical of many males. I see sex from a woman as a favour to be shared and a gift to be appreciated, not a right or rite of power as it is for so many. Most males with low esteem see a woman who screws them as inferior as if he is garbage then they must be worse to even bother coming near them. Then there is the hypocrisy point of: it is okay for me but not for you etc.' They stick objects up them, piss and spit on them, kick them out naked etc. and this IS not hearsay but observed fact.

No I wasn't "cool" I just felt for her and was disgusted with them and told her her to leave the area and move to a new city and begin afresh with no track record. IIRC she moved to and married  in the state capitol  and is now quite affluent. How do i know? she sent me a postcard of her children 10 years later with a thank you and my wife read it which made it "interesting".

Edited by Will55

@Will55

>It is not in SSE generally and another char did animals mansions plus with NO such problem

If I'm not mistaken, the framework is responsible for adding genitals to an animal NPC. Wartimes doesn't do that on its own, it requires creature sex framework to operate.

>Yes i noticed that he offered to do so when I asked once after i posted but the cost was far more than just favourite points so I reloaded

On default he should remove the hood after a supply run. You can actually hear item removal sound being played on attempt. It sometimes happens that unequipment is unsuccessful, my guess is that it happened to you. Just bad luck, mate.

>my question was based upon the impression that the fertility mod was a soft addon

It's not. Wartimes requires outside pregnancy mod, like Fertility Mode or Beeing Female.

>It is typical of many males.

I wouldn't say that, no. There are some shitty dudes that treat women like an object. But there are just as many crappy chicks, doing all sort of toxic shit. I think this is a cognitive error on your part - overexposure to a male company and halo effect projected on women in general.

>I see sex from a woman as a favour to be shared and a gift to be appreciated, not a right or rite of power as it is for so many.

I see sex as a mutual gift. Both sexes have something to offer each other, it's not like a woman gives a man something more valuable than he gives her.

>Most males with low esteem see a woman who screws them as inferior

I would say it's actually the opposite - guys with a low self esteem feel lucky they got laid. It's the pathological narcissits who tend to view women as inferior. At least in my experience. And this sentiment actually has some weight behind it. See, women tend to see men as less attractive than they actually are (there are studies that confirm this), so those dudes who are popular with women are usually very attractive. And the thing about chicks is that they prefer being a mistress to an extremely handsome man to being a sole love interest of average Joe. This is dictated by biology - more attractive male provides better genes, so so the prospect of giving birth to genetically superior offspring is more profitable in the short term than a relationship with a less valuable male.

>Then there is the hypocrisy point of: it is okay for me but not for you etc.'

Yes, well. This too can be easily explained by our biology. If a man procreates with a promiscuous woman there is no guarantee that the offspring will come from him. In Jewish nation, for example, ethnicity passes down exclusively from the mother. DNA testing is still a young invention, so fidelity is a premium in women. In men, on the other hand, the opposite is true - women assume that a man successful with ladies is more valuable (has a better set of genes), so rich sex life is an asset.

>They stick objects up them, piss and spit on them, kick them out naked etc.

If rough sex is an arrangement to which both parties agree - I don't see a problem. People have some weird kinks. Seeing as you're on LL it should come as no surprise to you.

>No I wasn't "cool" I just felt for her and was disgusted with them

Which was very cool of you. Accept it, be proud. You stood up for someone in a bad spot, that is a mighty decent thing to do.

>she moved to and married  in the state capitol

Good for her. We all did stupid crap when we were young, it's very good that she took this lesson to heart and turned her life around.

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

@Will55

>It is not in SSE generally and another char did animals mansions plus with NO such problem

If I'm not mistaken, the framework is responsible for adding genitals to an animal NPC. Wartimes doesn't do that on its own, it requires creature sex framework to operate.

>Yes i noticed that he offered to do so when I asked once after i posted but the cost was far more than just favourite points so I reloaded

On default he should remove the hood after a supply run. You can actually hear item removal sound being played on attempt. It sometimes happens that unequipment is unsuccessful, my guess is that it happened to you. Just bad luck, mate.

>my question was based upon the impression that the fertility mod was a soft addon

It's not. Wartimes requires outside pregnancy mod, like Fertility Mode or Beeing Female.

>It is typical of many males.

I wouldn't say that, no. There are some shitty dudes that treat women like an object. But there are just as many crappy chicks, doing all sort of toxic shit. I think this is a cognitive error on your part - overexposure to a male company and halo effect projected on women in general.

>I see sex from a woman as a favour to be shared and a gift to be appreciated, not a right or rite of power as it is for so many.

I see sex as a mutual gift. Both sexes have something to offer each other, it's not like a woman gives a man something more valuable than he gives her.

>Most males with low esteem see a woman who screws them as inferior

I would say it's actually the opposite - guys with a low self esteem feel lucky they got laid. It's the pathological narcissits who tend to view women as inferior. At least in my experience. And this sentiment actually has some weight behind it. See, women tend to see men as less attractive than they actually are (there are studies that confirm this), so those dudes who are popular with women are usually very attractive. And the thing about chicks is that they prefer being a mistress to an extremely handsome man to being a sole love interest of average Joe. This is dictated by biology - more attractive male provides better genes, so so the prospect of giving birth to genetically superior offspring is more profitable in the short term than a relationship with a less valuable male.

>Then there is the hypocrisy point of: it is okay for me but not for you etc.'

Yes, well. This too can be easily explained by our biology. If a man procreates with a promiscuous woman there is no guarantee that the offspring will come from him. In Jewish nation, for example, ethnicity passes down exclusively from the mother. DNA testing is still a young invention, so fidelity is a premium in women. In men, on the other hand, the opposite is true - women assume that a man successful with ladies is more valuable (has a better set of genes), so rich sex life is an asset.

>They stick objects up them, piss and spit on them, kick them out naked etc.

If rough sex is an arrangement to which both parties agree - I don't see a problem. People have some weird kinks. Seeing as you're on LL it should come as no surprise to you.

>No I wasn't "cool" I just felt for her and was disgusted with them

Which was very cool of you. Accept it, be proud. You stood up for someone in a bad spot, that is a mighty decent thing to do.

>she moved to and married  in the state capitol

Good for her. We all did stupid crap when we were young, it's very good that she took this lesson to heart and turned her life around.

Very good explain by @kapibar but i don't think it's the good place for that kind of discution or debate. 

My opinion.