49 minutes ago, Anunya said:

It is a problem because it prevents the player from performing the service in the first place. At least that was the case in my playthrough.

I think this issue was addressed in 10.0 and forward. Father gives PC the key to Jazeem's house and she can stay there until she's done with the service. After that Jazeem immediately turns inhospitable.

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

I think this issue was addressed in 10.0 and forward. Father gives PC the key to Jazeem's house and she can stay there until she's done with the service. After that Jazeem immediately turns inhospitable.

Ah I see! Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, that sounds perfectly legit.

4 minutes ago, pippin8 said:

is this mod good for continuing "normal" gameplay after finishing it?

It makes the game harder, but you can use this mod and continue normal gameplay since thats what i do, in the beginning you sorta have to work up to it though but as soon as you have enough money you're able to ask for days off or dont do that and just deal with fathers punishments.

7 hours ago, Desvati said:

Collar progression perhaps?

Yea. Might be an idea :)

10 hours ago, Nohrin said:

From there, that would reset the entire quest back to stage 180,

It's really not that easy to roll back a quest. For starters you can't even just setstage <lower stage than it is now>. The quest needs to be reset and then you can bump it up to whatever stage. But you've got to roll all involved variables back. And then roll them forward again... So tricky I don't even want to think about it. I'd rather just plug the hole, er so to speak, of mother being so easily found and it basically being mod over. Original wartimes wasn't really intended for extended play I think...

11 hours ago, Caster245 said:

how do you fix jazeeem you are not suppose to be in here? i tried 10 and 10.3 both has same problems

Wasn't this traced back to a mod changing the ownership data of Chillfurrow farm?

That is if he's constantly nagging you about it from the moment you step into the house. If it's only when your task is complete then it's normal. Get out. You're done...

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

What version of WT do you have?

i tried it both versions,10 and 10.3,both had same problem but i fixed it and i kept playing on 10.3 until i ran into anohter issue

So is it 10 or 10.3 which one should i keep?

Edited by Caster245
On 8/17/2022 at 7:54 AM, Royax said:

When i choose the Option "About Mother" and then -> "I dont have the money to pay the Cure for Mother" without selling myself, it should start an Event in the "Mainroom" after sleeping.

I hear moans and a naked woman appears tied for one second before disappearing and never to be seen again. The Option "about mother" completely misses from the Father after that.

Any pointers how to proceed?

There's a delay with the swap of AI Package during that event.  Mother NPC has an AI Package forcing it to be in the Jarl Kitchen (targeted) doing cooking, but when the event changes and force-move the NPC to the home, that AI package is still active, and it tries to walk/run the NPC back to the kitchen.  When the NPC offload when going out of the home cell, the new "force in cage" AI package enables(late) and the NPC could be halfway to Whiterun or stuck inside some static mesh that is not in the original Skyrim, like the Wartime house.   Saving before trying a reloading will use memory caching from Windows to load it faster and maybe trigger faster too.  The delay is kind of a normal in the game engine for condition based AI package swap.  The condition in this case is the quest stage value and some global variable, I think.   Similar issues happen with other original scenes that Monoman1 have not refactored/modified to add features. 

When this happened to me, I used the SLIF feature to move NPC to player position. It only works if the AI package to force the "in cage state" is active on the NPC, because of the conditional check performance delays.  If the Ai package is not enabled, the Mother NPC will run out of the cell again, back to the kitchen, but stuck half way. If the "In cage state" is active, the NPC will walk into the cage. 

On 8/18/2022 at 11:15 AM, Caster245 said:

how do you fix jazeeem you are not suppose to be in here? i tried 10 and 10.3 both has same problems

The Faction ownership of that cell is modified by Wartimes to make that task works, but that override get overridden by a mod loading after Wartimes.  Move Wartimes to last mod loading, and it should work.

But the recommendation from @ck2modfan is good too and easier to do. Only that now PC owns that cell and the expectation of being kick out after completing the task will not happen, but that is just immersion and not game breaking.

Spoiler

Edited by safado
33 minutes ago, safado said:

The Faction ownership of that cell is modified by Wartimes to make that task works, but that override get overridden by a mod loading after Wartimes.  Move Wartimes to last mod loading, and it should work.

But the recommendation from @ck2modfan is good too and easier to do. Only that now PC owns that cell and the expectation of being kick out after completing the task will not happen, but that is just immersion and not game breaking.

Reveal hidden contents

I agree the solution is not ideal. It is simply a work around. 

56 minutes ago, trellouk said:

Is there a relatively safe way to advance the player's status with father through console commands, so i can get to the juicier content in new save games without starting from zero?

Probably just 

Set  pchsFatherTasksDone  to  25

2 minutes ago, kinkeag said:

@Monoman1 ya think you could give us a cheeky hint at what your currently working on?

Aaahh... MWA. Sorry. I have modding ADHD. 

I was working on WT. Then for some reason (that I don't even remember now) I needed to do something in SLS to mesh with something I wanted to do in WT. And eh... then I thought I'd try a new approach with MWA. 

You see. In my mind right now, I actually really just want to play Skyrim. I'm fed up modding. But I can't do that until I get all the stuff out of the way that will require a new game because what's the point in starting a new game if I have to start another one later, right? And sure if I'm requiring a new game for WT, then I might as well look at improving the licence system in SLS which could probably also do with a new game. And sure while I'm at that I might as well try making a new version of MWA because swapping between versions would not be possible and I can't start a new game before I finish them.....

FS.

It's a pity cloning isn't a thing by now...

I am playing with Skyrim AE, and beeing female is incompatable, so I have been using the fertility mod. However coming up to the slave wife portion of the wartimes story quest, the fertility mod doesnt have the nesecary requirements to have this part of wartimes work properly, meaning that without beeing female, mother stays alive and nothing changes upon becoming a slave wife... Is there a work around to get this to work with fertility mod? I tried running beeing female, but it is outdated... Help :)