16 hours ago, pippin8 said:

Hello, sorry if this question is stupid or redunant but i was wondering how are things for the SE version of this mod? I know that there is a one which was last updated last year, but was there any major update since then?

Its really a great mod from what i see

The SE version is linked in the WT post from Monoman1.

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

why don't you create a new download topic with your version of the mod,

Because it's not my mod. Simple as. 

I never got permission from pchs to do the tweak. In my defense:

1. Tweak started as just some fixes for a mod I really liked (and spiraled out of control big time)

2. I assumed pchs was inactive. I was wrong. 

Intention is still to finish up and hand the mod back but it's taking way longer than I ever imagined. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Because it's not my mod. Simple as. 

I never got permission from pchs to do the tweak. In my defense:

1. Tweak started as just some fixes for a mod I really liked (and spiraled out of control big time)

2. I assumed pchs was inactive. I was wrong. 

Intention is still to finish up and hand the mod back but it's taking way longer than I ever imagined. 

OK, I get it. Still, I emplore you to consider asking for permission to continue. Let's be honest here, this whole "tweak" spiraled so out of control and you did such an amazing job that you deserve the credit. But above all else - this entire mod deserves more recognition than it gets. You know full well how much you did for its development and this is a real shame and a waste of an amazing potential. Honestly, this whole adventure just wouldn't be the same without your effort and it would be a damn shame if you just left this project. So please, man, in the name of this community - consider making it official. You can still give it back afterwards, but as it is, in my opinion you are the face of this mod just as much as pchs.

Despite kissing his a*** and bending over backwards (literaklly) y char was kicked out with the 51K Skyrim bounty and just escaped from gaol. NPs with that but the father took ALL quest items when he did so (Meridia's beacon and at least 6 others). I checked twice and it happened each time. this IS a major bug if you wish to do anything else with your char.

I guess i can just sit on his doorstep and cry but he will do it again and i will still lose the quest items.

As a whinge I find this guy impossible to please ( -15 and I have no idea) why, -10 or -12 for not satisfying him with semen all over her, -12 for him bumping into my char and blaming her. I went from 95 favour to -10 in 24 game hours and quite honestly how anyone manages to progress is beyond me. Of course, my char is not yet pregnant, but this anus is the kind of guy who would still beat a pregnant woman anyway. In past saves I have killed him with and without his party friends and enslaved him so I know that both are possible without bounty. But continuing the sequence of degradations for me seems a lot harder.

I must be doing something wrong here. Any non-sarcastic suggestions?

@Will55 first of all it seems to me you don't have all the necessary requirements. YPS and DD are "favour goldmine", it's practically impossible to be kicked out while meeting fashion/bondage expectations. Next thing is that there is apology mechanic. Yes, he will hit you hard with negative favours, that's why you bend even more and apologize or suffer the consequences. You can also farm favours with SLSO's multiple orgasm. Considering you had Meridia's Beacon in your inventory, it's safe to assume you're adventuring during WT paythrough, so obviously you're not paying father enough attention, which will cost you. In order to adventure, you need to ask for the time off.

The whole system is designed to force you to submission, so you either plow through negative favours and receive punishments, or you submit completely. YPS and DD give a steady favour buff. The same with the furniture - if you have dancing pole, you are able to farm 3 favours by dancing 3 hours. Next thing - if you wait 1h with food/drink tray, you'll also get +1. Apologizing decreases the amount of reduced favours. Progressing is extremely easy, provided you don't do anything stupid.

to kapibar:

Thank you for the reply.

This char is level 90 as i intend to follow on from WTs. How, is another issue and I won't post it here. But since indenture he has been well looked after.  She owns the Tundra Homestead, is a companion, and member of the thieves' guild and mages college. she is quite powerful and as I posted has killed and enslaved him already both without bounty and Aldo and he "get along very well".  But that was OOC as the main aim is for her to survive this mod.

I have both YPS and DD installed and running. I have the makeup, polish, earrings etc and have been locked in his DD toys at least 5 times. I did NOT know about the non-party dancing, so that is a help and i thank you. She apologizes always. I do not understand the SLSO multiple orgasm mechanic so a simple explanation would be nice. Thanks also for the standing with food/drink tray as I did not know that one either.

I admit that my blood boils at her degradation and I find it difficult to play the role, especially as she is a clone of my much-loved archetypical char. But I have persisted.

My point, poorly explained i admit, was that he punishes at random for NO apparent reason. If it was only a -5 or close it would be no problem but -15 and -12 for "bumping into him or a guest (without actually moving) is a bit much. In addition, when he is drunk, and he asks you the question (about something of which i have no idea) the correct answer can be either which is insane.

IMHO it is a very interesting mod but it takes some backbone to run it but currently I am finding it overwhelmingly imbalanced. to punish without reason or sense is insane as the whole point of a "daddy crime" is to make her feel guilty and increase her subjugation. Such without reason is counterproductive to his aims and while it might increase fear it also increases resentment. I will persist as it is a challenge and now save every time, she fronts his door.

Edited by Will55

It would probably be helpful to remind you that this mod:

• Is meant to degrade the PC.
  • Is really meant to be played with a new character in order for any of the content to really make a whole lot of sense. 
  • Other than killing father, there really is no end to the mod. Or maybe there is in one of the pregnancy outcomes after birth? Never got that far. ^_^
  • The content of the mod is not meant to be fair to the PC and I really believe that is the point, and the mod is better for it.
  • If you fail to to apologize for *anything*, father might later decide to punish you (this is probably the situation you experenced as "punishment without reason"). This punishment may include beatings, but it is really just one of many outcomes.
  • An additional note on being drunk: It is really just a gamble you can choose to take. You can also choose not to take it. Just terminate the dialogue.
  • Bumping into him punishment is great, keeps you on your toes. The mod adds so many things that you may get punished for, that even if you sit and write down the things you must remember, you may still get punished. And that's the point. If the mod made it easy to avoid punishment then it would also become very boring very quickly, because you would just breeze right through it at 100 favor.

Taking quest items is probably not a good idea, yeah. Remember it's very much a BETA, so it's probably not smart to play it on a save you love and wish to continue with afterwards, unless you are prepared to deal with the issues that this might bring.

Edited by leakim

What @leakim said. WT and overleveled characters simply do not go well together. I would argue that for a proper experience PC should not be an adventurer because it kills any immersion. This whole setup makes sense when PC is underleveled, weak as fuck, has no money or equipment. Not so much when she's clad in a suit of armor, with a legendary weapon at her side. I purposely set all SLS mysogyny parameters to ridiculous levels to make the whole thing believable.

I want to make a write-up on mods you can use together with Wartimes to improve the experience.

I want to make this because it's hard to play this mod immersively. Consider this: You are meant to play as a somewhat weak character who submits to her father, yet in order to make money, you go around killing bandits and loot/plunder caves. A character capable of such feats would surely be able to escape her father's grasp in one way or another.

I admit this is not really a fault with Wartimes as much it is a fault with Skyrim, as it is very hard to invent a whole new gameplay experience out of thin air.

But in the end, that is what mods do, and if I know something, then it is that Skyrim is the most modded game in the world, so surely we should be able to find mods that allow us to bridge this gap?

Therefore I would like to start a discussion about which mods complements Wartimes well, so it can be played in what I would consider a more immersive way (= without adventuring, looting/plundering).

I will note, that this is not to discuss the mods that it directly integrates with shown here. NOTE: I think immersive plugs is missing from this list. I will also note that I generally do not play with PAHE as I find that integration too unimmersive as well.

I will start (and I will admit I have not yet gotten around to test how well all of these mods actually work with Wartimes, although I will):

Given that you'll be spending a lot of time in the vicinity of Whiterun, expanding it is important. But it is also important that these expansion mods does not break Wartimes by placing content ontop of Home, etc.

• Capital Whiterun Expansion
  • Sewers of Skyrim
  • Some of these mods may obviously conflict with the SLS toll system, but you can simply choose not to use the additional gates
  • I'd like to know about more mods that expands the environment surrounding Whiterun (and perhaps other cities?) in a non-conflicting way. Frankly, I tried looking at quite a few mods that expands Whiterun, but most of the good ones places content in conflict with Wartimes (like this). Is there a way that we can perhaps fix this.)

Additional gameplay-oriented ways of making money, since the tasks father gives you are not great and the "devious" versions of them are incredibly unimmersive:

• Various mods that has jobs the player can do.
    • Radiant Prostitution: You can serve customers in taverns without prostituting yourself as well, which is incredibly immersive with Wartimes, given how such a Job is even described by mother during the starting scenes.
    • Jobs of Skyrim: Adds menial jobs
    • Your Market Stall: Adds immersive way of selling goods 
    • Living Takes Time / Time Passes: Already a soft requirement for this mod, really. Combine this with decreasing timescale to 5, is what I think Monoman previously recommended.
    • Become a Bard? (not tried yet)
    • Missives? Adds radiant quests, some of which makes sense with this mod (not tried yet)
    • FMEA: Just to prevent you from abusing alchemy to make money. Maybe disable ingredients gathering and lockpicking.
  • Thievery will be a nice way to make money, but the default experience is not great. So we can add in mods that improve it
    • Body Search: Makes wandering about with stolen goods far more dangerous, especially if you do not have the money to pay the fine. Also works well with the misogynostic nature of Monomans other mods (NOTE: Milk Addict conflicts significantly with this as guards will always think your body armor is stolen! Luckily Milk Addict is not important for the Wartimes experience)
    • Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items: What good is stealing if you cannot sell? But of course not everybody should buy stolen goods
    • Suspicious City Guards: Make it harder to steal. Not sure how compatible this is with SLS, but it is something I am going to test
    • Pama Prison Alternative: Does not advance time while in prison making it "compatible" with this mod. Maybe some of the punishment scenarios should be disabled.
    • Maybe there exists some thievery good overhauls that improves the experience?

Mods that adds content/interactions with NPCs while you're in town:

• Horrible Harassment Expansion (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6217-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lese/)
  • Sexlab Approach Redux (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20139-sexlab-approach-redux/)
  • Populated Skyrim (Consider using Baka version 1.3 to make it work better with approach)
  • Why should Father get monopoly on making PCs life miserable? ^_^
  • Probably needs to disable interactions with unique NPCs in these, to avoid it taking control of important Wartimes NPCs

Mods that discourages adventuring, but doesn't prevent it:

• Increase standard Skyrim difficulty and keep SLS inequality fully enabled, just to make sure you do not get tempted to go out and try killing bandits as you'll end up getting killed (or worse) instead ^_^
  • Naked Deafeat or Sexlab Defeat (Baka Edition)
  • Frostfall and its dependencies

What do you guys think of this?

• Am I crazy for trying to make a list of mods like this? 
  • Would such gameplay simply be boring, even though it might be more immersive?
  • Do you guys have some suggestions for other mods that might fit such a list? While this is a good start, I definitely do not believe this is enough to keep it interesting over many hours.
Edited by leakim
25 minutes ago, kapibar said:

What @leakim said. WT and overleveled characters simply do not go well together. I would argue that for a proper experience PC should not be an adventurer because it kills any immersion. This whole setup makes sense when PC is underleveled, weak as fuck, has no money or equipment. Not so much when she's clad in a suit of armor, with a legendary weapon at her side. I purposely set all SLS mysogyny parameters to ridiculous levels to make the whole thing believable.

That might seem relevant, but it really is not as it makes no real difference to the storyline

WRT my char:

She has nothing on her except the WT gear and the quest items.

She has not laid a hand on nor a combat spell upon him. 

When he was killed someone else did so who was no follower nor friend of my char.

The idea of levelling first came only by accident, and she has not made any use of it.

But my levels seem to be matched by the father's anyway (when he was killed, he gave a good showing vs a difficult opponent) so IMO that point is utterly irrelevant especially as I do not use her perks or skills.

I asked for some help here not a lecture about this mod as I do understand its point which is quite obvious if you read my post

I still think that i am doing something very wrong here, but I cannot work out what as my char does everything he wants and grovels always.

It was the minor details that confused me eg, how do you fix up the clutter? The SLSO point etc. 

Another point? when he asks you to show your a*** , no pose seems to work to his satisfaction (all4s, behind head, above head ) and i have no idea as to what he wants.

In am probably wasting my time but I can only try.

2 hours ago, leakim said:

It would probably be helpful to remind you that this mod:

• Is meant to degrade the PC. 
  • Obviously
  • Is really meant to be played with a new character in order for any of the content to really make a whole lot of sense. 
  • She is a new char made just for this mod and despite her level, uses none of her exp, skills, contacts or perks
  • Other than killing father, there really is no end to the mod. Or maybe there is in one of the pregnancy outcomes after birth? Never got that far. ^_^
  • I have tried multiple lines of action but this is the furthest i have managed to get.
  • The content of the mod is not meant to be fair to the PC and I really believe that is the point, and the mod is better for it.
  • there has to be at least one glimmer of light in that dark tunnel, and I was having trouble finding it. the one secret seems to be the classical TES one of constant hard saves
  • If you fail to to apologize for *anything*, father might later decide to punish you (this is probably the situation you experenced as "punishment without reason"). This punishment may include beatings, but it is really just one of many outcomes.
  • Now THAT is useful. At last! Thank you!
  • An additional note on being drunk: It is really just a gamble you can choose to take. You can also choose not to take it. Just terminate the dialogue.
  • What exactly is he talking about? That is what confused me.
  • Bumping into him punishment is great, keeps you on your toes. The mod adds so many things that you may get punished for, that even if you sit and write down the things you must remember, you may still get punished. And that's the point. If the mod made it easy to avoid punishment then it would also become very boring very quickly, because you would just breeze right through it at 100 favor.
  • I never said i wanted it easy as that ruins the whole point of the mod. I simply wanted some clues on what I was doing that was making it so hard.

Taking quest items is probably not a good idea, yeah. Remember it's very much a BETA, so it's probably not smart to play it on a save you love and wish to continue with afterwards, unless you are prepared to deal with the issues that this might bring.

I am working on a way around that. No idea if it will work

18 hours ago, Will55 said:

As a whinge I find this guy impossible to please ( -15 and I have no idea) why, -10 or -12 for not satisfying him with semen all over her

The reason is usually stated in the notification. If you provide people with the notification text and what you were doing at the time I'm sure someone could help better...

It's not intended to be a mystery...

But it sounds like you might not have SLSO set up correctly? Father expects to cum from most sex. If SLSO is not set correctly (and/or you fail to make him cum) then he'll be displeased with you, triggering an apology event. You only have a short window to apologise. But if SLSO is messed up then the apology will likely fail too. If SLSO is not set correctly then orgasm events are not sent/received as expected which leads to difficulties. The usual culprit for this is not setting 'Use separate orgasms' in the SEXLAB mcm. 

-12 for him bumping into my char and blaming her

Well it's reversal isn't it? Usually you're the one pushing Npcs out of the way. Now you're the one that should get out of his way. Now, there are instances where it seems unfair. They happened a lot more in previous betas where a sex scene would end and the two of you would be 'unlocked' on top of each other and he'd get pissed for bumping into him even though you had no control. That's unfair and I think I've more or less dealt with that situation but there's probably more. 

The other idea behind it of course is to push you further down the rabbit hole every chance he gets. Failures fire apology events and apology events push your sexual degradation/exploitation further/faster. 

char was kicked out with the 51K Skyrim bounty and just escaped from gaol.

WT is intended to be difficult. Not complying is intended to be more difficult to force compliance with your shitty position. 

took ALL quest items when he did so (Meridia's beacon and at least 6 others)

I'll look into it but believe it or not determining what is or what is not a quest item is not a simple thing. To my knowledge there is an option in RemoveAllItems(). But if you don't want to use RemoveAllItems because you want to leave the player with certain things then you're kinda fucked. 

In any case, I'm not terribly worried about it. I've been around long enough to know that you don't just delete stuff from the player's inventory unless you're certain they'll never want it again. Stuff taken is highly likely stored under the floor in a hidden container, so it's never gone. Plus you get it back when you return (so you'd better return right?)

Edited by Monoman1

Btw, you can adjust all the failure parameters in the Mcm if you find it too oppressive. But I think like was said, breezing through with 100 favour will get boring fast.

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

admit that my blood boils at her degradation and I find it difficult to play the role

Not trying to be a dick but maybe WT just isn't for you then?

Uninstall and move on then maybe?

Edited by Monoman1
19 minutes ago, Will55 said:

I asked for some help here not a lecture about this mod as I do understand its point which is quite obvious if you read my post

Well, I tried to be helpful and share what I know. But now you're acting as if you're owed something, and I don't appreciate that kind of tone, so I'll refrain from trying to help in the future, since you clearly hold it in low regard.

52 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Well, I tried to be helpful and share what I know. But now you're acting as if you're owed something, and I don't appreciate that kind of tone, so I'll refrain from trying to help in the future, since you clearly hold it in low regard.

That really is not right no one here owes me anything but as I help out others when I can I simply asked myself

You helped out with 2 minor points and  I appreciate that so I asked again and you have a right to refuse so NPs.

Thank you for the help but not the lecture.

Edited by Will55
47 minutes ago, Will55 said:
  • What exactly is he talking about? That is what confused me.

You were supposed to take out the trash... Or maybe he told you to stop run indoors. :)

It's not reference to anything. He is drunk and it is just flavor to add a way for you to gamble for favor.

Edited by leakim

Question: ive had father stop asking me for food again, it seemed to happen when i asked for time off its like he thinks im still on time off even though the time is up. Is there a comand i can input to start the timer again?

Bug fix or cause maybe: Also weirdly i really really dont know if this is the reason but I ran into the issue with the guards no longer running up to me when i have weapons equipped like the feature just stopped working which is fine however, I set the values too high in Mortal Weapons and Armor and i pressed a button i think that reset durabilities or watever basically resetting the weapons and armors and all a sudden the feature started working again :D ... but yea i am not 100% sure that is what fixed it or caused it but if i run into the problem again ill try doing that again.

Idea: maybe if you get to too high a level or something father can introduce a collar that slowly reduces your level overtime as punishment.

Edited by tamai
23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Btw, you can adjust all the failure parameters in the Mcm if you find it too oppressive. But I think like was said, breezing through with 100 favour will get boring fast.

Not trying to be a dick but maybe WT just isn't for you then?

Uninstall and move on then maybe?

No I can totally understand your POV as the mod modder.

I sat back and thought about it and can see the problem: my innate inability to bow to authority which has always been a problem unless I actually respect that individual. I cannot really understand S/M at all but picked WTs as a test of myself to see if I could endure it as i had been well warned in advance about it.

I actually owe you some thanks for the upgrading of the mod to SE and will continue with it as that help I have been given may well explain some events that i did not comprehend with my char. I am determined to finish it without cheating although some here may think that I have already done so. Too bad! I guess.

BTW I did not intend to push her level it just happened initially by accident and i was curious to know how far I could go with it and still stay within the mod. I have bad habit of trying to do things within SSE that are contrary to what the game wants (e.g., I keep Astrid, Gabriella, Nilsine, Vittoria Vici etc.  alive) and the same applies to mods.

No need to worry about the quest items as I have an idea for that

12 minutes ago, leakim said:

You were supposed to take out the trash... Or maybe he told you to stop run indoors. :)

It's not reference to anything. He is drunk and it is just flavor to add a way for you to gamble for favor.

ahh the classical drunk no win situation. Thanks.

I should have guessed but I wanted to be certain I wasn't missing anything.

57 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The reason is usually stated in the notification. If you provide people with the notification text and what you were doing at the time I'm sure someone could help better...

It's not intended to be a mystery...

But it sounds like you might not have SLSO set up correctly? Father expects to cum from most sex. If SLSO is not set correctly (and/or you fail to make him cum) then he'll be displeased with you, triggering an apology event. You only have a short window to apologise. But if SLSO is messed up then the apology will likely fail too. If SLSO is not set correctly then orgasm events are not sent/received as expected which leads to difficulties. The usual culprit for this is not setting 'Use separate orgasms' in the SEXLAB mcm. 

Well it's reversal isn't it? Usually you're the one pushing Npcs out of the way. Now you're the one that should get out of his way. Now, there are instances where it seems unfair. They happened a lot more in previous betas where a sex scene would end and the two of you would be 'unlocked' on top of each other and he'd get pissed for bumping into him even though you had no control. That's unfair and I think I've more or less dealt with that situation but there's probably more. 

The other idea behind it of course is to push you further down the rabbit hole every chance he gets. Failures fire apology events and apology events push your sexual degradation/exploitation further/faster. 

WT is intended to be difficult. Not complying is intended to be more difficult to force compliance with your shitty position. 

I'll look into it but believe it or not determining what is or what is not a quest item is not a simple thing. To my knowledge there is an option in RemoveAllItems(). But if you don't want to use RemoveAllItems because you want to leave the player with certain things then you're kinda fucked. 

In any case, I'm not terribly worried about it. I've been around long enough to know that you don't just delete stuff from the player's inventory unless you're certain they'll never want it again. Stuff taken is highly likely stored under the floor in a hidden container, so it's never gone. Plus you get it back when you return (so you'd better return right?)

That was all extremely useful as I do have SLSO installed and running and he always orgasms going by it.

But then he says my char failed to help (cannot recall the term) him and fines her while she is still dripping.

I guess he must have premature ejaculation problems ?

NPs with the quest items...forget I mentioned it

And i won't touch the failure parameters.

Edited by Will55
14 minutes ago, Will55 said:

But then he says my char failed to help (cannot recall the term) him and fines her while she is still dripping.

Yea sounds like SLSO is messed up. Basically, more or less immediately when he cums, there should be a notification about him being satisfied. If it gets to the end of the animation without this it'll end badly. 

With SLSO female chars can have more than one orgasm and each orgasm will earn you a little favour. So if you play the game right you can make a little more favour at the cost of being a bit of a debaucherous slut. 

10 minutes ago, Will55 said:

One last question (for tonight at least) when he gives your char the whip, how do you obtain any slave?

Well it's for PAH slaves and you get them however you normally get them. The whip is to 'teach' them when they fail tasks. When they fail tasks you lose favour but gain the opportunity to 'train' them. Whipping them after they've failed, trains them a certain amount of points based on how many times they've failed. A well trained slave is less likely to fail him which makes your life easier. He also prefers when you gift him 'plumper' slaves (higher weight). 

As for how you actually get slaves, I suppose it depends on your set up. In mine I'll sometimes come across groups fighting and one of them will get knocked unconscious (NPC Knockout Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)). And if it happens to be a pretty bandit I'll bring her home as a surprise for Father. 

Slaves need a PAH 'leash collar' to be given to father so that they don't run away. They're also fairly difficult/expensive to craft so they can be a big road block. 

52 minutes ago, tamai said:

Also weirdly i really really dont know if this is the reason but I ran into the issue with the guards no longer running up to me when i have weapons equipped like the feature just stopped working which is fine however, I set the values too high in Mortal Weapons and Armor and i pressed a button i think that reset durabilities or watever basically resetting the weapons and armors and all a sudden the feature started working again :D ... but yea i am not 100% sure that is what fixed it or caused it but if i run into the problem again ill try doing that again.

Isn't this the old SLS bug where sometimes a global gets stuck (for reasons I never got to the bottom of). It think it's 'GuardWarnAndCooldown' or something like that. 

ive had father stop asking me for food again, it seemed to happen when i asked for time off its like he thinks im still on time off even though the time is up. Is there a comand i can input to start the timer again?

Can't remember this ever happening to me but tbh at this point I'll just wait to see if it happens in the next version since the changes have been pretty widespread. 

Idea: maybe if you get to too high a level or something father can introduce a collar that slowly reduces your level overtime as punishment.

Mmm. I dunno about reducing your level. Seems like a recipe for disaster. (I don't know how the whole leveling system reacts to being dropped levels. Will you get the same amount of perks etc?) 

But I wouldn't mind a collar that limits experience gain extremely. 

Though collars are... 'conflicty' - every mod wants to put you in one. SLS included.

Edited by Monoman1

Yea sounds like SLSO is messed up. Basically, more or less immediately when he cums, there should be a notification about him being satisfied. If it gets to the end of the animation without this it'll end badly. 

With SLSO female chars can have more than one orgasm and each orgasm will earn you a little favour. So if you play the game right you can make a little more favour at the cost of being a bit of a debaucherous slut. 

Well it's for PAH slaves and you get them however you normally get them. The whip is to 'teach' them when they fail tasks. When they fail tasks you lose favour but gain the opportunity to 'train' them. Whipping them after they've failed, trains them a certain amount of points based on how many times they've failed. A well trained slave is less likely to fail him which makes your life easier. He also prefers when you gift him 'plumper' slaves (higher weight). 

As for how you actually get slaves, I suppose it depends on your set up. In mine I'll sometimes come across groups fighting and one of them will get knocked unconscious (NPC Knockout Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)). And if it happens to be a pretty bandit I'll bring her home as a surprise for Father. 

Slaves need a PAH 'leash collar' to be given to father so that they don't run away. They're also fairly difficult/expensive to craft so they can be a big road block. 

For some strange reason SLSO seemed to work this time.

WRT PAH I am having a real problem with it but it is NOT due to PAH but WTs or SD as the other profiles lack both and work well, the evidence so far points to SD latest versions.

You can make still make a rope enslavement item (3 cloth IIRC) and place it in someone's pocket. I tried it with daddy, and it worked except that his enslaved speech lines were absent, and he took no notice of the fact, and he with hands tied, raped and tried to enslave my char in front of the very confused slave dealer to whom i had taken "daddy".  As he would not accept the fact that he was enslaved i could not point him out to the dealer and be rid of him. That was only an OOC trial as I went back to my main save and continued. a pity!

Edited by Will55

Pahe adds some leash collars and other items, like cuffs and whips, in the room behind Farengar's workshop area in Dragonsreach.  Free for the taking, although not all items in that room are free.