On 12/4/2020 at 4:59 PM, Npi9 said:

This might be dumb but where is the RaceMenu folder. I cant find it in my skyrim folder

Sorry, I just checked the path in the description and realized that its wrong (did just copyPaste it without checking)

the correct path is:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

On 12/1/2020 at 4:02 AM, 373977538 said:

Good idea! I once imagined that kind of first person mod.When player decapitated by enemy,the death camera still stay at chest of player,that scene looks weird.The player’s sight should be fixed on the head.

Sorry if i have too dampen expectations here, but @P39QNA was kind enough to let me in on the details, and we both agree that this is not a realistic thing to implement. mainly due to limitations regarding 3rd person (and the fact that the game will always force 3rd person upon death).

And secondly because it would mean sinking a lot of time into a feature which i honestly have no personal interest in.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, Danath86 said:

Hey pama can you show us some  hot screenshots of ypur further progress with crux ;-)?

Not much to see right now. I Had to redo some of the already finished work due to a miss-click in vortex, and are now trying to get the ragdolls to look natural.

best thing i could present right now is a line of 30 cruxified live people along the road. But i don't think this is a good use of my time. (and can probably reproduced with normal ZAP furnitures)

when i have something presentable, i will post it here, no worries.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Sorry if i have too dampen expectations here, but @P39QNA was kind enough to let me in on the details, and we both agree that this is not a realistic thing to implement. mainly due to limitations regarding 3rd person (and the fact that the game will always force 3rd person upon death).

And secondly because it would mean sinking a lot of time into a feature which i honestly have no personal interest in.

That's alright. Deadly furniture has already an excellent framework.Thank you for your hard work for this mod.  XD 

15 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Sorry, I just checked the path in the description and realized that its wrong (did just copyPaste it without checking)

the correct path is:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

I want to specifically mention that if this is for the CTD with decapitation for Special Edition, it's no longer nioverride.ini but skee64.ini for the iSpellOverlays settings.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:04 AM, Aequus said:

Standalone version would be great. I mean ZaZ pack are cool and all, but I'm not using any assets besides what is required for this mod. And my FNIS limit are almost reach the max threshold.

Sorry, but that's not gonna happen.

This mod is effectively an add-on for Zap-Furnitures. standalone Implementation would just result in a lot of unnecessary duplicate data for everyone who uses Zap.

seriously, i fail to understand how people need 5000+ SL animations, but its not my place to tell them how to play their games.

But since i´m in a good mood, i have something neat for you:

ZazAnimationReducer_pamaFurnitures_V1.7.0.zip

This reduces the the Zap Animations to the bare minimum required for Deadly Furnitures and Interactive Gallows (omits about 1600 anims)

install it as a regular mod and make sure it overwrites Zap and my Gallows mod(if you have it installed)

And don't forget to run FNIS afterwards (duh...)

This will obviously break any other mod which depends on Zap, so use it at your own risk.

On 12/7/2020 at 12:27 AM, Nixie said:

I want to specifically mention that if this is for the CTD with decapitation for Special Edition, it's no longer nioverride.ini but skee64.ini for the iSpellOverlays settings.

Thank you for noticing. will be added to the Frontpage.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:04 AM, Aequus said:

Standalone version would be great. I mean ZaZ pack are cool and all, but I'm not using any assets besides what is required for this mod. And my FNIS limit are almost reach the max threshold.

If I'm not mistaken the FNIS limit has already been break. There are several utilities that will prevent CTD from occurring if you have many animations installed.

My report ( runs smoothly, no CTD )

17496 animations for 76 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 17496  CTD:120,5%  pOpt:22,4%  max: 14518  LC: 31529 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 7167 animations for 30 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

Check this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100672

7 minutes ago, poblivion said:

If I'm not mistaken the FNIS limit has already been break. There are several utilities that will prevent CTD from occurring if you have many animations installed.

My report ( runs smoothly, no CTD )

17496 animations for 76 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 17496  CTD:120,5%  pOpt:22,4%  max: 14518  LC: 31529 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 7167 animations for 30 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

I´m pretty sure there are some maniacs out there who will try to go beyond the 30.000 ....

But i agree that no one in their right mind would actually need to worry about Zap´s anim count.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I´m pretty sure there are some maniacs out there who will try to go beyond the 30.000 ....

Thing is, with the advent of Dynamic Animation Replacer...there's more of a reason to keep it trimmed down below to a fairly reasonable (15K) level. I know, while I can technically process behaviors and anims till the cows come home, I went on a trimming spree, removing anims I know I don't care for or ever use just to get the chance to use DAR.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, Pamatronic said:

I can try.

Can anyone name a (simple) mod that causes this issue, so i can test it?

- Wet Function Redux:  it adds a wet shiny overlay on the face (if selected).

- Blush When Aroused: the same with pink/red colour overlays

- SlaveTats: as said above

- Bathing In Skyrim: dirt overlays on face

Did a bit of rummaging and found some useful leads in WetFunction and Slavetats, but apparently there is no single-Line-solution to this.

Im absolutely sure it can be done, but since it´ll take some time, i will put it on hold until after i have done the crux. otherwise, that thing is never going to be finished.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:59 PM, Delzaron said:

there is a problem with the beheading : sometimes, the script find the two other participants, but the actors never went to the block...

its possible that the selected Actors are occupied with another AI package which has a higher or identical priority, this would prevent them from coming. (should not affect Vanilla NPC´s though)

On 5/31/2020 at 10:00 PM, Pamatronic said:

@mj011989 Okay,please do the following:

command someone to use the Block.

AFTER hes in position and the " Executioner found at try ..." message shows up, open up the console.

Select the Block, and type "sv" into the console

you should now see something like this:

exl1.jpg.5f205024398e1ceb52f3778f43b3ba69.jpg

remember the ExecutionerID

now type into the console "prid ExecutionerID" see the yellow circle for example

expl2.jpg.4783983a71430a400f7d336a0dcc62e2.jpg

you should then see the name of the executioner in the green circle

now type into console "moveto player"

@Delzaron,

you could also try this to find out who was selected and manually move them to the Block. Sometimes its just a pathfinding issue.

• 2 weeks later...