I also have a question about the block. The thing is, I add it using the command "player.placeatme ID 1", and often if my game character is on an uneven surface, the block appears at a curved angle, halfway into the ground texture. Is it possible to add some way to correct the position of the block (for example, like for other furniture, when we call a workpiece and after using magic on it, it sets it to the surface?) Without using CreationKit?

1 hour ago, staspidaras said:

I also have a question about the block. The thing is, I add it using the command "player.placeatme ID 1", and often if my game character is on an uneven surface, the block appears at a curved angle, halfway into the ground texture. Is it possible to add some way to correct the position of the block (for example, like for other furniture, when we call a workpiece and after using magic on it, it sets it to the surface?) Without using CreationKit?

I recommend the mod Jaxonz Positioner. It allows you to place any furniture as you want

17 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Player beheading still causes a crash. I believe Bad ends solved that problem. I'll test...

As pointed out by users on the previous page, this is caused by an incompatibility beetween NiOverrides Face Overlays and Decapitations in General. Has nothing to do with my mod since it only uses the Vanilla Decap function. The very same users also described a workaround, but i guess i really should add this to the FrontPage...

19 hours ago, staspidaras said:

console spawned objects will always align with the CAMERA rotation when spawned at the player. The Block has its rotational Pivot at its left side (where the Executioner would be standing. If the Block is in the Ground, you need to look higher. Or use Jaxtonz, like FranChikito suggested (highly recommended).

Also, just to clarify:

the other devices just position themselves UPRIGHT. They don't align to the Ground Level.

This is kinda necessary since all Furniture animations will automatically assume even ground level.

3 minutes ago, FranChikito said:

I have used the commands and they continue without my followers appearing as ExecutionerGuard and the Executioner to the scene. Any idea?

is your character doing the victim animation?

or is he acting like the executioner and holding the Axe?

what do the Messages in the topleft corner say?

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

is your character doing the victim animation?

or is he acting like the executioner and holding the Axe?

what do the Messages in the topleft corner say?

My character does not do either executioner or victim animation. I just put a npc as a victim and it comes out in the upper left corner ExecutionerGuard at try XX and Executioner at try XX, but none of my followers go to the animation

15 minutes ago, FranChikito said:

My character does not do either executioner or victim animation. I just put a npc as a victim and it comes out in the upper left corner ExecutionerGuard at try XX and Executioner at try XX, but none of my followers go to the animation

Does someone else come? 

If not, use this to find out who was selected as executioner:

command someone to use the Block.

AFTER hes in position and the " Executioner found at try ..." message shows up, open up the console.

Select the Block, and type "sv" into the console

you should now see something like this:

exl1.jpg.5f205024398e1ceb52f3778f43b3ba69.jpg

remember the ExecutionerID

now type into the console "prid ExecutionerID" see the yellow circle for example

expl2.jpg.4783983a71430a400f7d336a0dcc62e2.jpg

you should then see the name of the executioner in the green circle

now type into console "moveto player"

Also, Generall note:

If you don't want to waste my time, you give me all the information you have without me having to ask for it. Just saying "doesnt work" or "followers dont come" is not helpfull.

Screenshots are always extremely helpfull, too.

I think I have the same problem as post 163. I leave you a picture

I would tell you all the information I have, but it was sudden. At first it worked for me but after installing many mods this happened to me and I don't know why. I will try again to desactivate all the mods to see what happens, if I missed several or if I have to reinstall something. I'm sorry I wasted your time, I'm leaving you. Thanks for the help.

ScreenShot7.png

@FranChikito, sorry, i didn't mean to be rude. I Apologize.

Please have a look at the line

"executioner = (550080FB)"

this variable is pointing to the NPC which is currently selected as the executioner.

if you type type

"prid 550080FB"

into the console, the NPC´s name will appear in the top right corner, like in the green circle in my previous post.

if you the type

"moveto player" ,

you can teleport this NPC to you and see if it works.

(when you try this, keep in mind the ID of the executioner will likely be something else next time.

Possible Reason if it doesn't work is:

The selected NPC is just to far away and takes a long time to reach the Block. Since NFF Followers aren't recognized as actual followers, the script will select random npcs in the area.

5 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

As pointed out by users on the previous page, this is caused by an incompatibility beetween NiOverrides Face Overlays and Decapitations in General. Has nothing to do with my mod since it only uses the Vanilla Decap function. The very same users also described a workaround, but i guess i really should add this to the FrontPage...

I agree.

And I also tested with Bad end script : it works (I use racemenu, and I didn't modified the nioverride.ini).

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

@FranChikito, sorry, i didn't mean to be rude. I Apologize.

Please have a look at the line

"executioner = (550080FB)"

this variable is pointing to the NPC which is currently selected as the executioner.

if you type type

"prid 550080FB"

into the console, the NPC´s name will appear in the top right corner, like in the green circle in my previous post.

if you the type

"moveto player" ,

you can teleport this NPC to you and see if it works.

(when you try this, keep in mind the ID of the executioner will likely be something else next time.

Possible Reason if it doesn't work is:

The selected NPC is just to far away and takes a long time to reach the Block. Since NFF Followers aren't recognized as actual followers, the script will select random npcs in the area.

Now finally it works. It was the mod of the npcs, it seems that they do not interact well with the mod. Thank you for all ?

Hey Pama, your mods are so great thank you very much! It will pair pefectly with this mod that will give an incentive to execution http:// https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133176-immersive-daedra-worship-temple-of-molag-bal/ (I'm not related to it in any way, except finding it cool too)

Small technical question : you mention that your mods are incompatible with Interactive BDSM, but in my tests with npc as victims I failed to see any problem. Is it only if the PC is the victim? I fail to see why the non lethal version would help for that. Could you enlighten me?

PS : Eagerly awaiting the cruxifiction!

On 11/24/2020 at 12:07 AM, OrionGhost said:

Hey Pama, your mods are so great thank you very much! It will pair pefectly with this mod that will give an incentive to execution http:// https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133176-immersive-daedra-worship-temple-of-molag-bal/ (I'm not related to it in any way, except finding it cool too)

Small technical question : you mention that your mods are incompatible with Interactive BDSM, but in my tests with npc as victims I failed to see any problem. Is it only if the PC is the victim? I fail to see why the non lethal version would help for that. Could you enlighten me?

PS : Eagerly awaiting the cruxifiction!

Interactive BDSM runs scripts on the player when he enters a Zap Furniture. It also runs some sort of cleanup script when the player dies while being in a furniture (which is the point of my mod). But many commands cause wonky behavior when used on dead actors. the support thread of the Gallows-mod has a few nice examples.

since non-lethal devices don't kill characters (duh...) they wont cause the cleanup script to fire and therefore avoids the problem.

I think Interactive BDSM doesn't affect NPC´s when they enter furnitures and therefore don't have this problem.

5 hours ago, P39QNA said:

Tried doing a little trick with first person beheading to see if perhaps the head falling could be faked. Turns out it can, but I have no idea if could be easily replicated on the fly.

Interesting... could you pm me the details on how you achieved that?

9 hours ago, P39QNA said:

Tried doing a little trick with first person beheading to see if perhaps the head falling could be faked. Turns out it can, but I have no idea if could be easily replicated on the fly.

Good idea! I once imagined that kind of first person mod.When player decapitated by enemy,the death camera still stay at chest of player,that scene looks weird.The player’s sight should be fixed on the head.