On 2/7/2021 at 2:20 AM, Pamatronic said:

Got a prototype for the next Device Ready.

Guess I´ll be busy with making new Animations for this in the immediate Future.

20210207005615_1.jpg.4b2eb8f8d15b0ee5fab326de60750b05.jpg

The Entire Prison/Execution mod will move Along in the Background. I have some exams at the end of the month and getting to invested with papyrus always fucks up the languages I´m actually supposed to learn ?. Therefore I´ll focus on the Animations for now.

Looks good!

Only question is: Is it a ratcheting mechanism driven by the lever that need multiple lever pulls to fully extend (multiple stages), or is it a fully automatic process triggered by the lever and driven by squirrels running in squirrel cages(single stage)?

On 2/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, poblivion said:

I understand that, the basic version is enough for you to testing.

So I'd like to ask you something. Would you be willing to create a small MOD, such a showroom, where would be available all versions of the device ?

Thanks

Nah, that would just be a convenience Thing.

Placing stuff in the CK isn't´rocket science, so I´ll leave that to someone else with slightly more creativity.

On 2/9/2021 at 11:53 AM, z3r0 said:

Looks good!

Only question is: Is it a ratcheting mechanism driven by the lever that need multiple lever pulls to fully extend (multiple stages), or is it a fully automatic process triggered by the lever and driven by squirrels running in squirrel cages(single stage)?

Not perfectly sure yet, but probably a 2-stage thing max. An Initial one which only goes in a few inches, so it would in theory be possible to survive it. And a second stage which goes all the way through. Anything more than that will probably be a bit much for someone with limited experience in Animating.

Hi, Pama, me again.?

First of all, thanks for your great work!

Now that many modders like you an t.ara have created many impressive torture and deadly furnitures, but we still have little bad ends.

I think perhaps we not only need executions with furnitures like block or guillotine, but also need some ways by just "weapons". I mean, our bad bad dragonborn will not only die in front of crowds by execution, look at those mercenaries, they hunt thief dragonborn through the skyrim. If they defeat player sussesfully, they might public the corpse with a horrible way. At the same time, our dragonborn can treat them like the same way.

My first thought is chopping head after fight. Like it shows below. I don't know this screenshot is suitable or not, I'll delete at once if not.

Spoiler

BDFC3AD6-4D13-4211-8484-B209E51901D9.thumb.jpeg.7f2a1dd8fdd35334cbd32c75da8bbd4c.jpeg

I post here because I think you might easily deal with it: tie hands and feet, put  head and dagger on back(same havok effect?) I think to act this, an enchanted dagger is enough, like dagger for catching bandits in mod "public execution". When target's health is below 25% or so, use dagger to attack, end fight, tie victim, then kill it in setting way.

Just a crazy thought, I'm not sure you're interested in or not, and spare time you might have. 

Thanks again, Pama.?

@Flegmenth I´m afraid that's slightly impractical.

First of, it would require a paired animation to make somewhat sense. I'm not even sure if paired animations can be realistically done with the current Blender workaround. And even if it can be done, smooth looking paired animations are difficult to do, and I'm not planning on becoming an actual animator.

full send on the content! keep up the good work! supported on patreon!

in the background, my derp ass is losing my fucken mind over that nioverride bug.

like SKSE/plugins doesn't even exist in my files here and i am *not* that experienced in this topic.

cheers!

EDIT:

after some maybe more obvious (and certainly more sober) digging through files i did find the solution.

so skee64.ini ended up being nowhere near where i thought it was and ended up following a different path.

AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins

i'm not sure if that was just a weird/lazy/dumb install on my part, but hopefully that helps out someone down the line.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:42 AM, goose.a94 said:

full send on the content! keep up the good work! supported on patreon!

in the background, my derp ass is losing my fucken mind over that nioverride bug.

like SKSE/plugins doesn't even exist in my files here and i am *not* that experienced in this topic.

cheers!

EDIT:

after some maybe more obvious (and certainly more sober) digging through files i did find the solution.

so skee64.ini ended up being nowhere near where i thought it was and ended up following a different path.

AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins

i'm not sure if that was just a weird/lazy/dumb install on my part, but hopefully that helps out someone down the line.

Thank you :), very much appreciated.

A bit of Trivia:

AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\

Is the Default location for MO to store its mods, meaning everything installed via MO will end up here.

From personal experience, changing this to a location which is on the same drive as the actual Game Files seems to (slightly) increase stability.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:46 PM, Pamatronic said:

Thank you :), very much appreciated.

A bit of Trivia:

AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\

Is the Default location for MO to store its mods, meaning everything installed via MO will end up here.

From personal experience, changing this to a location which is on the same drive as the actual Game Files seems to (slightly) increase stability.

I have my game in C drive and my mods for MO2 in E drive and MO2 in F drive and I have zero problems.

On 3/4/2021 at 5:43 PM, seetruck-2000 said:

I have my game in C drive and my mods for MO2 in E drive and MO2 in F drive and I have zero problems.

Note how I said "personal experience"?

Everyone has a different Hardware and Mod setup, so obviously this doesn't have to cause problems.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 2:20 AM, Pamatronic said:

Got a prototype for the next Device Ready.

Guess I´ll be busy with making new Animations for this in the immediate Future.

20210207005615_1.jpg.4b2eb8f8d15b0ee5fab326de60750b05.jpg

If you want to realize this, I maybe can help with a suiting gamebryo-file, which has the animation for a blade and a stage all into it. In that case you don ´t have to tune the pole ´s amplitude by it ´s driven script any more. Such asset could be activated by all different activators, levers and maybe by questing as well. The common assets of skyrim look here "puzzled" all together-specially the lever is FAR TOO BIG imo (can be scaled easily later)...

I have a furniture, which is forcing the ankles into this pose by ankle-assets and another idea is, to force the feet in this pose by a different way of adding mini-platforms.

9 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Do you have any know mod that would allow to place theses furnitures in the world? Kind of a bummer to have to teleport to the PamaTestZone. :(

Not tried it with stuff from this mod, but zaz furnitures  you can place using console, then use like jasonx positioner to move them around/straighten them

8 minutes ago, Deadly Kitten said:

Not tried it with stuff from this mod, but zaz furnitures  you can place using console, then use like jasonx positioner to move them around/straighten them

You can also spawn one in via the console (use ~ to open the command window, then 'help pama' to find the devices), then use the aforementioned positioner to fine-tune them as well; I think Pama also implemented some spells that will let you spawn them in if you select them from the mod config menu.

Honestly, the best part about what pama did is just how easy to drop in it is in-game if you want to.

Also, you could download and open the creation kit to modify it; I tweaked the test area a bit to move the block to a better spot to put in a (bigger) basket, and I know someone previously modified a cave to try a more complicated system with an automatic disposal for bodies (mostly by just letting it tumble down a chute)

2 hours ago, LD5 said:

You can also spawn one in via the console (use ~ to open the command window, then 'help pama' to find the devices), then use the aforementioned positioner to fine-tune them as well; I think Pama also implemented some spells that will let you spawn them in if you select them from the mod config menu.

Honestly, the best part about what pama did is just how easy to drop in it is in-game if you want to.

Also, you could download and open the creation kit to modify it; I tweaked the test area a bit to move the block to a better spot to put in a (bigger) basket, and I know someone previously modified a cave to try a more complicated system with an automatic disposal for bodies (mostly by just letting it tumble down a chute)

I didn't mention this because i'm a pleb that hasn't bothered with learning the CK, and the original post asked for a mod, though using the CK is an excellent choice. My CK was broken for a long time, the most i've done successfully is change the properties of DD items to be different plug vibration types lol.

20 hours ago, t.ara said:

If you want to realize this, I maybe can help with a suiting gamebryo-file, which has the animation for a blade and a stage all into it. In that case you don ´t have to tune the pole ´s amplitude by it ´s driven script any more. Such asset could be activated by all different activators, levers and maybe by questing as well. The common assets of skyrim look here "puzzled" all together-specially the lever is FAR TOO BIG imo (can be scaled easily later)...

I have a furniture, which is forcing the ankles into this pose by ankle-assets and another idea is, to force the feet in this pose by a different way of adding mini-platforms.

Oh well, that would be great help to me, thank you.

I agree that the current Idea looks a bit cobbled together, but its the best thing i could do with the vanilla assets. I would of course prefer an actual furniture, but creating new nif assets is something that still eludes me. And You seemed to be busy with Zap9, so i didn't want to bother you with a selfish request ?.

going by gut Feeling, the mini-platforms Idea sounds like the most interesting to me, but I will of course be grateful for anything you can come up with.

@kurokurokurokuro,

Just like @LD5 and @Deadly Kitten already pointed out, the devices can be spawned via the console. If you need a detailed description, its on the Frontpage of the mod.

Jaxtons positioner is optional if wou want to fine-tune the position of the devices, but not required. The devices will straighten themselves after spawning.

A spell for spawning is not available yet (my cruxification mod has one).

But i will probably copy it over into PDF(S) soon.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ryonassassin said:

What seem to be the issue here? :/  Im running with SE and it shows this, I did follow the instructions as well.

You downloaded the wrong version. Use the Version for Special Edition.

Also, this file is from Interactive Gallows. not from Deadly Furnitures.

1 hour ago, Flegmenth said:

Hello Pama, I found that in April 9 you had released something new, but in download page I hadn't seen anything different, there still were old files...?

Not entirely sure, but i believe i just changed something in the Description.

But as a small Teaser, there will be something entirely new next week or so. And it is gonna be something Large...