20 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Not entirely sure, but i believe i just changed something in the Description.

But as a small Teaser, there will be something entirely new next week or so. And it is gonna be something Large...

Wow, next week! I must reinstall my Skyrim at once(I broke some .hkx files perhaps, Skyrim ctd at once while reequiping any bow and I don't know why and how)

*Sigh.....Same problem with my Skyrim again. Deadly Furnitures didn't work with dragonborn and some didn't work well with npc, too.

chopping block works until last animation and the death effect sound appears, even "clean up" message shows up, but dragonborn stick in scene, alive but unmovable, can look around with both 1st and 3rd view.

All kinds of guillotines can't kill dragonborn, blade goes through the neck but only hear the death effect sound, dragonborn still alive; with other npcs guillotines can kill successfully, but still can't separate head and body.

I had reinstalled ZaZ, deadly furnitures and needed mods, problems still exist.

Pama, could you give me help?

5 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

Hi Pamatronic, is this compatible with SexLab Defeat BakaFactory version?

since the fixed Bane version of SL Defeat works, im ASSUMING that Bakas version works as well.

would be nice if you could try it and tell me.

1 hour ago, Flegmenth said:

*Sigh.....Same problem with my Skyrim again. Deadly Furnitures didn't work with dragonborn and some didn't work well with npc, too.

chopping block works until last animation and the death effect sound appears, even "clean up" message shows up, but dragonborn stick in scene, alive but unmovable, can look around with both 1st and 3rd view.

All kinds of guillotines can't kill dragonborn, blade goes through the neck but only hear the death effect sound, dragonborn still alive; with other npcs guillotines can kill successfully, but still can't separate head and body.

I had reinstalled ZaZ, deadly furnitures and needed mods, problems still exist.

Pama, could you give me help?

Head not coming of:

papyrus extender isn't installed or working. check If you have the correct version for either LE/SE

Dragonborn not Dying:

most likely an incompatible combat defeat mod or something else which makes the player immortal.

19 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Head not coming of:

papyrus extender isn't installed or working. check If you have the correct version for either LE/SE

Dragonborn not Dying:

most likely an incompatible combat defeat mod or something else which makes the player immortal.

Thank you, I'll check it.?

Well, I finally found deadly furnitures didn't work well with Mod"SAC just hang sse". 

7 hours ago, Flegmenth said:

Big surprise! Perfect mod you have done!

btw, you mean you will add deadly furnitures in future versions? 

I mean, he mentions he started on that as a framework to start integrating it and he had taken a shot at the old public executions mod. I'm hoping to see that implemented.

just wondering when in the prison and you go through the door and it's open I have to jump in order to get out, the guards try to come in and same issue they can't get in because something is blocking the door, it's not visible what is blocking the door.  Something with the doors in the prison and the other mods that you have created, there wonderful but the doors are off some how.  

13 hours ago, seetruck-2000 said:

just wondering when in the prison and you go through the door and it's open I have to jump in order to get out, the guards try to come in and same issue they can't get in because something is blocking the door, it's not visible what is blocking the door.  Something with the doors in the prison and the other mods that you have created, there wonderful but the doors are off some how.  

Wrong thread, this should have been posted under the Prison Alternative support thread.

And NO, this is not caused by my mods. They don't affect any existing assets in prisons. something else in your mod list does that.

On 6/4/2021 at 7:23 AM, N.Gamma said:

Is it possible to get the SE version with a light esp?

To be honest, i have yet to get SE version of the CK to work properly. So i cant oblige to that request as of now.

Since I´m busy with PA at the moment, i wont update Deadly Furnitures anytime soon, so if anyone else feels bored/generous enough to esl-ify this, it would not be a wasted effort.

What is the syntax to spawn the furniture what do I use as objectID with player.placeatme? Or what is this "placement mod" that I could use I've been reading this page for 35 minutes trying to figure out what "spawn with console/placement mod" exactly means.

7 hours ago, JayLee2020 said:

What is the syntax to spawn the furniture what do I use as objectID with player.placeatme? Or what is this "placement mod" that I could use I've been reading this page for 35 minutes trying to figure out what "spawn with console/placement mod" exactly means.

type in console: help "pama" 4

this will give you all the available furnitures

either place it with player.placeatme xxxxxxxxx  and be fine with it or use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

while we are at it... currently the npcs ignore the chopping block script when assigned as executioner/guard and just sandbox. this happens with every npc i assigned to a new home/ added as a follower with MFF or interacted in most ways via different mods. is there a fast and easy way to make an npc a fixed executioner/guard so they will take that role when the script runs and ignore sandboxing/other stuff?

8 hours ago, JayLee2020 said:

use the following command in console to find the item id of the furnature. it will be a 8 digit number.

help pama

then type in console 

player.placeatme xxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxx is the item id you got before

Thanks for the help all, 

I also get this, and everything is rotated slightly after I place it. I use jaxonz positioner to move them around and rotate them but it offsets that mods rotation as well so it makes it difficult.

5 hours ago, frobhub said:

while we are at it... currently the npcs ignore the chopping block script when assigned as executioner/guard and just sandbox. this happens with every npc i assigned to a new home/ added as a follower with MFF or interacted in most ways via different mods. is there a fast and easy way to make an npc a fixed executioner/guard so they will take that role when the script runs and ignore sandboxing/other stuff?

20 hours ago, frobhub said:

Could be caused by high quest priority used by MFF. Multi follower mods have this annoying habit to have their managed NPCS idle at a way to high priority and thereby overwriting other mods ai packages.

I raised DF´s priority to 80 in this esp. try if that works: PamaFurnitureScr.esp

If you want fixed Executioners, you will require CK knowledge.

assign the Vanilla keywords "isExecutioner" and "isExecutionerGuard" to the two desired npcs and give them a "sit" package with the block as target.

Edited by Pamatronic
dyslexia