19 hours ago, Achronight said:

Maybe i can help a bit here. 

You need to spawn the correct guillotine. There are 4 guillotines if im not mistaken + the old legacy one. 

Just type in the console  "Help Pama" it will give you the codes for all pamatroncs furnitures. 

Then just type "Player.placeatme xxxxxxxx"  where x is the code.  Make sure its on a level surface.  Then just use it and it will complete construction. 

About not chopping heads, i cant help you much, just check you have installed the requirments. 

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

@vjtod, @vldi4,

this is the correct answer to both of your questions.

Thank you all so much, problem solved XD

On 7/23/2020 at 4:55 PM, DioTorpedo said:

This is actually very easy to fix

Go to RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride try to find [Overlays/Face] and make it look like this

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many face overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=0 ; Default[3]

iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

@Pamatronic could you post this fix under compatibility issues with racemenu on the main page, please?

had CTD's and it took me almost 3 hours to pin it to racemenu after which point i luckily stumbled over that post (blessed Torpedo be).

Also great work, keep going!
PS: Also saw that Erholung posted that solution too - blessed they be

On 7/25/2020 at 7:12 AM, P39QNA said:

I, on the other hand, would suggest a cave or a hill, something with a bit of elevation. That would allow for making self-cleaning blocks and such. Elevation allows you to make body chutes. I played around with broken oar grotto, but it would have a conflict with the lights out quest. Something I don't personally care about tbh, but I can see how that would be a nono for some people. Here's an example of what I mean by self-cleaning blocks. Normally when you do multiple executions with the block, the bodies start to collide immediately so my proposition is a body chute that leads somewhere down, either to a big hole or a river (so that AI doesn't freak out and go to check on the bodies like they usually do). I've put a 90deg bend into mine so the AI can never see the bodies. Who knows, maybe this idea would be adaptable to guillotines and gallows too.

Hey there, just asking, wonderful video and idea there. How did you make this scene? Creation Kit? And how did you do the continues decapitation?

14 hours ago, vjtod said:

Hey there, just asking, wonderful video and idea there. How did you make this scene? Creation Kit? And how did you do the continues decapitation?

All I had to do was remove the "ignored by sandbox" keyword from the block, that means all npcs will treat it like any other regular furniture and sit on it. Then I just made the executioner and the guard sit on the block, making the victim the only free spot. That in turn meant that any sandboxing npcs I'd put near it would sit on it one by one now. It's the simplest way of achieving a scene like that as it will work in any area that has navmeshes, and npcs will literally wait their turn as there's no other furniture for them to use around the place. The only downside is - sandboxing npcs react to dead bodies, so if they see a previous victim the will go and check on it, breaking the sequence.

On 10/20/2020 at 4:29 AM, Erholung said:

This might be caused by mods like Blush when Aroused. Anything about face makeup with racemenu/nioverride will cause CTD while decapitation happens.

in nioverride.ini you can change:

[Overlays/Face]

iNumOverlays=3

iSpellOverlays=1

to

[Overlays/Face]

iNumOverlays=0

iSpellOverlays=0

On 10/20/2020 at 7:16 AM, Achronight said:

I changed the overlay values and now it works like a charm. 

Only mod i had that was affecting this is i think    "WetFunctionRedux_37" 

That means no more sweaty faces right ? 

Hey, @Pamatronic what's your ruling on this issue? Can/Will it be fixed?

I use a few mods that make use of racemenu overlays/tints. I'd sure like to give this mod more of a go if possible (still use your gallows!)...

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Hey, @Pamatronic what's your ruling on this issue? Can/Will it be fixed?

I use a few mods that make use of racemenu overlays/tints. I'd sure like to give this mod more of a go if possible (still use your gallows!)...

Unfortunately, i don't have much hope here. this problem is caused by the vanilla decapitation, I went trough the sourcecode of powerofthrees SKSE plugin, but it merely calls the vanilla decapitation function, rather than implementig a new function for this. Unless someone comes along and manages to do a reimplementation, this problem will persist.

If you really want to try the mod, the the old variant of the Guillotine is still included and doesn't have this problem, since it uses visual trickery to achieve a decapitation, rather than the actual decap-function.

Hi Pama,

In einem meiner Save wegen unklaren Grundes fängt die Hinrichtung bei der Nutzung von Pama_Block nicht an. Zuerst bei der Nutzung funktioniert mein PC immer als Henker, und gibt es Information "NO VICTIM" . Deswegen habe ich das Mod nochmal installiert, dieses Mal funktioniert mein PC als Opfer richtig, aber die Hilfe von Hinrichtung kommt nicht und die Hinrichtung hört auf. 

ich möchte keinen neuen Save nochmal starten, weil muss ich etwas nochmal einstellen. Hast du einige Idee von Lösung? 

19 hours ago, Erholung said:

Hi Pama,

In einem meiner Save wegen unklaren Grundes fängt die Hinrichtung bei der Nutzung von Pama_Block nicht an. Zuerst bei der Nutzung funktioniert mein PC immer als Henker, und gibt es Information "NO VICTIM" . Deswegen habe ich das Mod nochmal installiert, dieses Mal funktioniert mein PC als Opfer richtig, aber die Hilfe von Hinrichtung kommt nicht und die Hinrichtung hört auf. 

ich möchte keinen neuen Save nochmal starten, weil muss ich etwas nochmal einstellen. Hast du einige Idee von Lösung? 

Dies könnte von einem steckengebliebenen QuestAlias verursacht werden. Der mod enthält den Quest "pamaFurniture_Quest" versuch mal den über die console zu finden und neuzustarten, das müsste die Aliase zurücksetzten. falls der Executioner/Guard nicht kommen, kann das dadran liegen, das der block an einer stelle steht, den der jeweilige npc nicht erreichen kann (weil die stelle zum Beispiel kein navmesh hat).

For the english speaking audience:

When using the chopping Block: if your character always assumes the role of executioner, even if there is no victim present, this can be caused by a stuck alias. use the console to find/restart the Quest "pamaFurniture_Quest".

If your PC is using the Block as a victim and the Executioner/Guard wont show up, make sure the block is standing in a valid location (i.e. properly navmeshed) where npc´s can reach.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:13 PM, poblivion said:

@Pamatronic I know I'm probably a little annoying, but can you please put here some information more often ? What are you working on, what's new, and add a screenshot here and there?

I really enjoy watching your work and looking forward to new things ?

I´m usually not a big fan of posting stuff just for the sake of posting stuff. I prefer to post stuff when there is actually something to show.

But since you asked so nicely:

I´m currently working on crucifixions. After some Initial work where i tried to retain the quest-independent structure of the other devices (discounting the chopping block). I had to scrap that And use an Alias based approach.

This will unfortunately limit the total number of NPC´s which can be "parked" at crosses throughout the world (I´m thinking of 30 max), but also allows for more possibilities when it comes to interactions with victims. It also makes it somewhat easier to keep them in place when you leave the area or reload your game.

Depending on how long the work on the "core"-features take (victim staying at crosses, dying after a few days. some interaction options for cruxified player(wait for help/give up/die/...)),

i was considering of making a small animated nailing scene with a second actor, but this REEEEAAAAAALLLLY is not something i can promise just now.

50 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I´m usually not a big fan of posting stuff just for the sake of posting stuff. I prefer to post stuff when there is actually something to show.

I´m currently working on crucifixions. After some Initial work where i tried to retain the quest-independent structure of the other devices (discounting the chopping block). I had to scrap that And use an Alias based approach.

This will unfortunately limit the total number of NPC´s which can be "parked" at crosses throughout the world (I´m thinking of 30 max), but also allows for more possibilities when it comes to interactions with victims. It also makes it somewhat easier to keep them in place when you leave the area or reload your game.

Depending on how long the work on the "core"-features take (victim staying at crosses, dying after a few days. some interaction options for cruxified player(wait for help/give up/die/...)),

i was considering of making a small animated nailing scene with a second actor, but this REEEEAAAAAALLLLY is not something i can promise just now.

I am interested in every little thing and I always like to welcome pictures to complete the text ? . I didn't think you were just posting pictures just for the sake of posting pictures, but maybe just showed something new that worked and maybe also something that didn't work out.

That sounds very promising ? I'm really looking forward to it ?

I remembered Fallout New Vegas, where was sometimes near the road to seeing the cross with the crucified people ?.

On 11/10/2020 at 1:50 PM, Pamatronic said:

Hell yeah these are really good news love you are working on this, I´ve been waiting for something like this for a long time ?, thank you 

after reinstalling the mod on a fresh skyrim client (my past was lost after reinstalling Windows), there was a problem with the fact that the character's head could no longer be cut off by any of the devices from the mod. All required mods and utilities have been installed, however I may have forgotten something important specifically required for the decapitation function. Any ideas?

26 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

after reinstalling the mod on a fresh skyrim client (my past was lost after reinstalling Windows), there was a problem with the fact that the character's head could no longer be cut off by any of the devices from the mod. All required mods and utilities have been installed, however I may have forgotten something important specifically required for the decapitation function. Any ideas?

Sounds like a problem with the papyrus Extender.

It has some pre-requirements on its own (namely the SKSE adress library and the Visual C++ Redistributables)

They are linked on its NexusPage (which is in turn linked on my modpage).

5 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Talking about new Vegas memories (which was my first Bethesda game):

Spoiler

20201114035811_1.jpg.e8d144031dd016b1f5c6cb5a896367c2.jpg

(There will be nonlethal removal options, too. don't worry)

Perfect ?? and thank you for the screenshot ?

The last option made me laugh (Poke with a Stick) ?

Will there also be a version with tied limbs (instead of nailed)? 

Otherwise, it occurred to me, it would be interesting to add blood to the nailing limbs with using SlaveTats.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Sounds like a problem with the papyrus Extender.

This is the first thing I thought about and carefully checked all the conditions for this utility (besides, it angrily throws error windows if the Visual C ++ components are not installed).
Almost an hour after writing the previous message and several reinstallations of the mod and all the necessary parts, I found out that the reason is (drum roll) that my heroine is from the draenei race, and it is simply impossible for her to be decapitated, her head and body are indivisible. Which really puzzled me, because the upper body of the representatives of this race is absolutely no different from ordinary humanoids. In general, the problem has absolutely not in the mod, I apologize for the trouble.

Hi Pama, I have been many days trying resolving a problem with the head chopping block. My followers (I'm using Nether's Follower Framework) don't go like ExecutionerGuard and Executioner, the block only leave my NPC like an Executioner, but not my followers and I have tried activate and unactivate mods, but nothing. 

45 minutes ago, FranChikito said:

Hi Pama, I have been many days trying resolving a problem with the head chopping block. My followers (I'm using Nether's Follower Framework) don't go like ExecutionerGuard and Executioner, the block only leave my NPC like an Executioner, but not my followers and I have tried activate and unactivate mods, but nothing. 

Please refer to post #464. This sounds like the same problem