39 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I finally figured out how to export animations out of Blender. So i made my own animation for the Up-facing Guillotine Variant.

Spoiler

20200916204126_1.jpg.3860569749e3e3de46534d07460d38ba.jpg

Spoiler

20200916210215_1.jpg.b2a086200e1d50d8a9b9003fa82d299f.jpg

Spoiler

20200916210053_1.jpg.d9cb553b6718e87308bc2df75a1523bb.jpg

That's great news :classic_biggrin::thumbsup:

Up-facing Guillotine Variant it's pretty hot ?

Is that your new character? I don't remember seeing her before. She looks very good and she looks fantastic on that guillotine ❤️

I tried to put the furniture in other places. I studied it for a long time, but failed. The furniture angle generated by the console command "player placeatme" was strange, and the attack could not produce the rest. I hope the author can add the magic of placing furniture directly or modifying existing furniture, which will be easier for me. Maybe my message looks strange. It uses translation software.

3 hours ago, lqh10161016 said:

I tried to put the furniture in other places. I studied it for a long time, but failed. The furniture angle generated by the console command "player placeatme" was strange, and the attack could not produce the rest. I hope the author can add the magic of placing furniture directly or modifying existing furniture, which will be easier for me. Maybe my message looks strange. It uses translation software.

Use this:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

On 9/16/2020 at 10:04 PM, poblivion said:

Is that your new character? I don't remember seeing her before. She looks very good and she looks fantastic on that guillotine ❤️

Nope, just one of many test subjects i use for testing.

You can find the preset here if you want it (i used the default cbbe skin texture, rather than fair skin) (Its not made by me).

http://skypreset-warehouse.eu/Preset/ADetails/169

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 2:04 AM, Pamatronic said:

Nah, i dont know...

as you and z3r0 already mentioned, the maximum achievable quality would be sub-par.

And since there are a lot of other devices in the game which could be realized in a much more satisfying way, i think my time is better spent doing just that.

(I still want to make that enhanced "Bad Ends" at some point, but there are only so many hours in a day ?)

I know you certainly have a lot of work to do, but I'm very interested in whether there's any progress of enhanced "Bad Ends".

Meat Slave Sluts get cuffed, play their sluty pussies on guillotine and get beheaded!

Okay I'm joking, but I edited an anim from SirNibble's SLAL and get this modified "last orgasm" position.

Looks quite horny.

And thanks Pama, this version works perfectly. Would we still be able to get the Wayrest Guillotine stand-on-knee version? 

Spoiler

306849102_2020-10-1118_18_36.png.fe195bbeaad777b1da51494d2d559cf4.png1802912643_2020-10-1118_19_19.png.2353be345e8e36363bab072532cc6dad.png

pamaGuiloutineFaceUp.hkx pamaGuiloutineFaceUpStill.hkx

1 hour ago, Erholung said:

Meat Slave Sluts get cuffed, play their sluty pussies on guillotine and get beheaded!

Okay I'm joking, but I edited an anim from SirNibble's SLAL and get this modified "last orgasm" position.

Looks quite horny.

And thanks Pama, this version works perfectly. Would we still be able to get the Wayrest Guillotine stand-on-knee version? 

Reveal hidden contents

306849102_2020-10-1118_18_36.png.fe195bbeaad777b1da51494d2d559cf4.png1802912643_2020-10-1118_19_19.png.2353be345e8e36363bab072532cc6dad.png

pamaGuiloutineFaceUp.hkx 52.39 kB · 1 download pamaGuiloutineFaceUpStill.hkx 52.39 kB · 1 download

This is just great!

3 hours ago, Erholung said:
Spoiler

Looks quite horny.

Reveal hidden contents

pamaGuiloutineFaceUp.hkx 52.39 kB · 2 downloads pamaGuiloutineFaceUpStill.hkx 52.39 kB · 2 downloads

Maybe it could be added as another official alternative version.

So here we have versions: face down, face up and the last orgasm ?

23 hours ago, poblivion said:

Maybe it could be added as another official alternative version.

One would have to ask Sir Nibbles whether he´s ok with that. Not sure why, but I really am a bit sensitive about using other peoples stuff without their expressed permission.

that's why i added the "(scripts)" in the title of my mod, because i don't want anyone to think that the furnitures are made by me.

@Erholung

May i ask on HOW you edited these anims? does Nibbles provide the DSMax files somewhere or is there a way to edit the hkx files directly?

About the Wayrest: i can probably adapt the current script to work with the wayrest, but the Problem with the bad collision remains. the moment the actor dies, the ragdoll will come flying straight at you (or will get stuck in the collision-geometry. the same thing you could observe in the initial versions of the MK2).

an Elegant solution would require an overhaul of the nif. and this is beyond me. therefore, you´ll get the wayrest with the adapted script, but i wont try to work around the colli-problem. someone else can do that at any given time without requiring input from me.

I´ve spent the last 3 months working on Guillotines, and i don´t want to see them anymore. I want to do something else.

I hope you can understand.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:53 AM, poblivion said:

I know you certainly have a lot of work to do, but I'm very interested in whether there's any progress of enhanced "Bad Ends".

I have the Plans ready, i know what it is going to be, where to built it and how i can make it work.

But there is a water-based idea i want to try out before i get to construction. And if that doesn't work as i hope it does, i´d like to have another way of execution ready first. ( I have a few Ideas for Impalement and Stake-Burning floating around, but i will see what else might come up)

6 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I have the Plans ready, i know what it is going to be, where to built it and how i can make it work.

But there is a water-based idea i want to try out before i get to construction. And if that doesn't work as i hope it does, i´d like to have another way of execution ready first. ( I have a few Ideas for Impalement and Stake-Burning floating around, but i will see what else might come up)

That sounds very promising, more execution options would definitely be great.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

May i ask on HOW you edited these anims? does Nibbles provide the DSMax files somewhere or is there a way to edit the hkx files directly?

I used hkxPoser to edit a stage animation hkx file directly. It's quite easy since I just need to rotate the joints and move the axis positions, but since the function of hkxPoser is too simple, I need to adjust it for several times to slove the misalignment, since there are no position reference objects.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

an Elegant solution would require an overhaul of the nif.

I will try to learn how to edit hitboxs to slove this since Tara is busy with ZAP9, hope I can help you. I guess we need to remove the colli-model of both blade and the pillory around the neck, right? If you just need to work on the original ZAP8 Wayrest model then I will try to fix it's collision problem now.

edit: I took a look on how the new guillo works. Basically only the table has collision model. so depend on what do you plan, I would look at a creating a two-part wayrest guillo / guillo with different collision model to get match on how the current version works.

Or a better solution would be this: I don’t know if the adaption is not too troublesome, but if you would still like to adapt the script on it, then just live the collision alone, I will try to handle the collision model.

BTW that's the original animation:

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Erholung said:

Just realised the original upfacing victim position is a perfect material for a stand on knee boxtied position.

still needs a little adjustment, but would be perfect for use.

"ass up! show your sluty pussy and get guillotined!"

Hide contents

853346218_Prisoner2020-10-1302_04_40.png.6f1a83b72ab2722098783a03b3259ed2.png

This is also a very interesting position ?

On 10/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, Erholung said:

Looks quite horny.

Reveal hidden contents

pamaGuiloutineFaceUp.hkx 52.39 kB · 11 downloads pamaGuiloutineFaceUpStill.hkx 52.39 kB · 12 downloads

What mod should i use, to be able to lay like this after death,cuz it's just loading save after couple of secs? or it's  Pama's mod timer?