@PamatronicI realize I'm probably a little annoying, but I just want to ask if you're planning a some Christmas present for us here ?

Nothing tangible unfortunately. The Cruxification stuff is currently being tested by my supporters, but it wont be finished this year, since I´m currently away from my Desktop Computer and wont return before January.

But i can share something interesting i stumbled across while working on the Crux:

a way to truly kill an Actor without breaking his animation.

20201214184631_1.jpg.f48e93521d43b9038445e4c373feee0b.jpg20201214034526_1.jpg.3fd2b74230d035f6794f888c09d23bf9.jpg

This does somewhat work with furniture animations as you can see above. All actors here are actually dead. No trickery involved. (this wont survive a game or cell Reload, so i´m not using it for the final version of the cruxes)

It also does work an the player-character and has the interesting side effect that it wont force the usual death-cam. Still needs some further testing, but i think this discovery holds great potential for upcoming devices.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:27 AM, Pamatronic said:

This does somewhat work with furniture animations as you can see above. All actors here are actually dead. No trickery involved. (this wont survive a game or cell Reload, so i´m not using it for the final version of the cruxes)

Dumb question, can you use Actor.Resurrect(), then pose them and kill them again to fix it on cell reload (or on game reload within the cell)?
Not sure what kind of side effects resurrections have...

On 12/31/2020 at 7:04 AM, nebberdick said:

how do you get the furniture and can you find it in game? Im confused as to how these types of mods work, i have the same problem with all those devious devices

from what i can gather, you need to manually place them via Creation kit. i got mine set up in solitude on the execution platform.

On 12/30/2020 at 3:02 PM, Kharos said:

Dumb question, can you use Actor.Resurrect(), then pose them and kill them again to fix it on cell reload (or on game reload within the cell)?
Not sure what kind of side effects resurrections have...

Would be an option, but the only visible difference would be the interaction prompt. and the current fake death method is easier to handle, so ill leave it that way.

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Would be an option, but the only visible difference would be the interaction prompt. and the current fake death method is easier to handle, so ill leave it that way.

The other difference is that the NPC actually registers as dead for quests (so you can succeed a "kill X" quest by using a deadly furniture on the NPC, assuming you have a way to get them into the furniture), and for other mods, e.g. mods that periodically teleport active followers close to the player. Not sure if these are important points though.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:03 AM, Kharos said:

The other difference is that the NPC actually registers as dead for quests (so you can succeed a "kill X" quest by using a deadly furniture on the NPC, assuming you have a way to get them into the furniture), and for other mods, e.g. mods that periodically teleport active followers close to the player. Not sure if these are important points though.

I think its a bit of a stretch to kill questtargets that way. I´m just imaginig to hook up someone on a cross and than get the quest Notification 2 Days laster when you have already forgotten about it, lol.

But i did a complete rewrite and this is actually a lot more feasible than i originally thought. The only "inconvenience" is the resetting inventory on resurrect. The equipped items (or lack thereof) can be reapplied on every reload, but other inventory items cannot feasible be tracked, so its up to personal discipline to not farm stuff that way.

But i guess this is an acceptable drawback when you get true permacorpses out of it.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I think its a bit of a stretch to kill questtargets that way. I´m just imaginig to hook up someone on a cross and than get the quest Notification 2 Days laster when you have already forgotten about it, lol.

? I have to admit, I didn't think about that! Might need to speed it up a bit by shooting arrows at the victim after they are hanging for a few hours...

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

The only "inconvenience" is the resetting inventory on resurrect.

On unique actors, you could do Actor.SetOutfit(..) with an empty outfit, that could solve the problem (probably needs some testing). Don't do that on non-uniques though, it sets the outfit on the actor base, not on the actor.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:12 PM, Kharos said:

On unique actors, you could do Actor.SetOutfit(..) with an empty outfit, that could solve the problem (probably needs some testing). Don't do that on non-uniques though, it sets the outfit on the actor base, not on the actor.

This wouldn't affect other stuff in the victims inventory like weapons/Gold/....  Those would still reset every time.

I went for a piece by piece detection, so people can equip some of the kinky stuff from DD or Zap and it wont just Vanish every time they come back.

Also, i Just had this " 2 days Later" Event i prophesied earlier. ? Randomly got the notification: Quest Failed: in my time of Need

And i was like, right, i tested this on Saadia a while back. ?

51 minutes ago, poblivion said:

@Pamatronic  What's next is on your list?

I wanted to take a a look at the NiOverride issue related to the Guillotine and the Chopping Block. might be interesting for those who want to use slave-tats or wetFunctions.

After that, i´m not sure yet. Maybe An Impaler. this could be quite neat since i now know how to animate corpses.

Another option(probably my preferred one) would be to finally get started with the Bad End´s Mod. I dont know how Far @Delzaron has gotten with the Fortress until now, but i could start writing a universal Scene Handler which could be used on smaller locations as well.

4 minutes ago, CeBlue123 said:

Hi Pama, gerade habe ich Pama_Crux einmal probiert und geprüft. Ich habe kein Bug gefunden, doch der einzige Problem ist, nur der Victim immer Missalign Problem hat.

Danke dir nochmal für deine Arbeit.

Could you provide a picture?

Über Guillotinen: Es ist für mich nur ein keiner Problem, aber eine kleine Verbesserung dafür denke ich sehr schön wäre.

Besonders wenn eine Victim Faceup Guillotine genutzt hat, nach die Hinrichtung wegen Ragdoll Effekt von Boxtie gebundenen Arme deren Leiche abgeprallt werden. ich weiß nicht, ob Boxtie gebundene Arme auch auf Leiche realisieren kann, damit denke ich die Leiche kann gut auf Guillotine liegen.

Das passiert natürlich auch, wenn eine Victim von einem Wayrest (Boxtied) hingerichtet wird, aber das bewegt nur die Arme von Leichen.

ich habe auch gerade aufgepasst: Wenn ich Pama Crux installiere, dann ist die Pose auf diesen Guillotine nicht richtig. Brauche ich nochmal die Pose in FNIS zu aktualisieren, oder?

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Is she dead or Alive?

Did this happen upon initial entering or upon save load / reentering Cell ?

Are you on LE or SE?

Also, whats that skin texture?

Es passiert in beiden Leben oder Tod Situationen. Wenn ich Crux installiere und erzeuge ich einen Pama-Crux in Dragonsreach, dann existiert diese Bugs schon.

Für Haut Textur in den Screenshot benutze ich Bijin Skin for Bijin Family. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93785

ich benutze auch gleichzeitig NCK30s ENB und SweetFx Preset, das steht auf die folgende Link, #564

On 1/14/2021 at 2:17 AM, Pamatronic said:

I wanted to take a a look at the NiOverride issue related to the Guillotine and the Chopping Block. might be interesting for those who want to use slave-tats or wetFunctions.

After that, i´m not sure yet. Maybe An Impaler. this could be quite neat since i now know how to animate corpses.

Another option(probably my preferred one) would be to finally get started with the Bad End´s Mod. I dont know how Far @Delzaron has gotten with the Fortress until now, but i could start writing a universal Scene Handler which could be used on smaller locations as well.

It's good to hear that you might start with the Bad End's. Maybe you can combine Bad End's and Prison Overhaul or so? Dragonborn will be ececuted because (s)he stole a sweat roll by accident seems a little...

Now that you have finished many furnitures, perhaps you can add a preset about crime and linked execution way in MCM, like murderer must be ended by guillotine.

Always thanks for you, Pama~

Pama´s Permanent Crucifixes is out!

I have decided to Fork it off into its own mod, since its a more Feature ready mod which doesn't really fit into the Zero-Performance cost modular stuff from Deadly Furnitures.

It even comes with a Spell to spawn Crosses. Enjoy!