14 hours ago, JayLee2020 said:

and everything is rotated slightly after I place it. I use jaxonz positioner to move them around and rotate them but it offsets that mods rotation as well so it makes it difficult.

use the positioner BEFORE activating the devices and invoking their own rotation correction.

4 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

use the positioner BEFORE activating the devices and invoking their own rotation correction.

I don't get what you mean. I spawn them from the console and they get spawned crooked and then I go about correcting it with the positioner.  If I use the positioner any sooner I have nothing to use it on. Unless there's something I'm not seeing here.

4 hours ago, JayLee2020 said:

I don't get what you mean. I spawn them from the console and they get spawned crooked and then I go about correcting it with the positioner.  If I use the positioner any sooner I have nothing to use it on. Unless there's something I'm not seeing here.

I think pama thinks that you're trying to use the position after activating it - IE, with the guillotine that you're hitting it to make it deploy into a full guillotine before you do the rotation, or using the headsman's block then while it's looking for the missing slots using the positioner to rotate it. IIRC, pama's guillotine contains several parts that can be selected so it is technically multiple objects.

On 6/8/2021 at 7:28 PM, Pamatronic said:

Could be caused by high quest priority used by MFF. Multi follower mods have this annoying habit to have their managed NPCS idle at a way to high priority and thereby overwriting other mods ai packages.

I raised DF´s priority to 80 in this esp. try if that works: PamaFurnitureScr.esp

If you want fixed Executioners, you will require CK knowledge.

assign the Vanilla keywords "isExecutioner" and "isExecutionerGuard" to the two desired npcs and give them a "sit" package with the block as target.

The esp works. Thx a lot ? Ah i was missing the package. Im still new to CK and find it unnecessary complicated. Creating something else than a simple item takes a a lot of effort. Even creating a dialogue is a pain ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

hey pama any chance you could pack this mod with all of its requirements including fnis/nemesis and CeBlue123's modifications into a single package that can be installed by mod organizer 2?

for the life of me i can't get fnis/nemesis to work 

No, i cant package other peoples mods into my own. This isnt Sims4 content ?.

26 minutes ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

i know its a long shot but im just throwing the idea out there 

I mentioned this somewhere already, but I´m a scripter, Not an animator or modeller.

I can only work with existing devices. If you find someone whos willing to modell and animate that stuff, hit me up.

stupid question like the gallow, where do i get some of these devices to actually use the functions? I get the zaz pack but where are some of these devices located in the regular world? Or can I spwan some in player home?

edit. Looks like i would do it in the test zone only for now.

Edited by EdtheNord
add comments
12 hours ago, EdtheNord said:

stupid question like the gallow, where do i get some of these devices to actually use the functions? I get the zaz pack but where are some of these devices located in the regular world? Or can I spwan some in player home?

edit. Looks like i would do it in the test zone only for now.

I think it might be easy by using “help pama” to find gallow furniture, then using “player.placeatme ID” to create one.

if you want to adjust gallow, try to use Jaxon's Positioner.

So quick question, had this mod working just fine, but then I rearraigned by load order, which fixed a lot of other problems, but unfortunately made this mod stop working. Any recommendations on where this should be, what it should be before, etc, in order to work? Before I did the fix, the mod was in the beginning of the load order, now it's near the end. 

By "not working" what I mean specifically is that the handles to activate the gallows or the garrote don't show up (haven't tried the guillotine). Seems like whatever script is supposed to run to make it active isn't running anymore. Tried to reinstall it and bumped it back up to the top of the load order, but it's still not working (probably it was set up in some perfect arrangement before and I screwed that up by rearraigning). Any ideas? Any way I can troubleshoot / check the mod scripts to see why it's not working?

Thanks!

16 hours ago, FitTax5060 said:

Hi there, when I spawn the garrote and use it there isn't any audio like the test zone. Is there anything I might have done wrong? (for note I used Pama_garrote when spawning it since the codes you put up weren't showing up for me)

The audio for the ones in the test zone is just a demo. There are no audio files in zap which was really happy with, so i left them empty for the spawanble ones. if you want sounds, the garotte has script properties for them which you can fill with the CK or TESVEdit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pama,

Was wondering if you're still planning to fix the problem with overlays causing CTD's with the furniture? I seem to remember awhile back that you were going to eventually circle back to the issue, because it was semi complex, and you were hip deep in other stuff (like PA).

Is this still on your radar, my good chum?