Covid19

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

I remember a story some years back of a spam emailer who did an interview on some news channel where he bragged about how much money he was making from his spam email operation. He made the mistake of showing off his nice house during the interview though, and as a result, the internet managed to learn his real name and address. Some good internet Samaritans then proceeded to sign him up for every internet offer that they could find. Soon after, he began receiving palettes of mail every day, thousands of advertisements, pamphlets, flyers, and offers from a deluge of companies.

Now, in the age of TP scarcity, one could see how it would be possible to use such a system to their advantage.

is not necessary in Germany, i get almost every day a flood of advertising brochures.
the paper sufficient for years, only one drawback, you get a colorful ass. :classic_laugh:

s

Spoiler

1533796658-482812-5ea.jpgwerbeprospekte-102~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg

11 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

Lol, Winny, that's sage. You can't smoke it, but it has a very nice smell. Similar to the older and much better smelling weed. People use it for meditation or to clear the space of negative vibes.

it was only a fun, therefore I wrote part in German, because one can't translate this sentence.
I know what cannabis looks like. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

57164D3B-849D-44E6-84EE-C68D42008BA6-copBl%C3%BCtephase%20Ernte-Timing%20Ertrags

30 minutes ago, winny257 said:

:classic_laugh:

These must be thee idiots living around me. The smell gets overwhelming. Had one neighbor who smoked the classic stuff and that wasn't bad at all. But this new stuff is as bad if not worse than cigarette smoke. I really don't want to be breathing that stuff, especially not now. I had severe pneumonia as a kid and that was thanks to my mother smoking all the time. 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:23 AM, nonusnomeni said:

just excuse for UN to occupy USA

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Unlike the Daily Mail, we contacted Alpine Armoring, the manufacturer named in their article, to inquire about the images. According to an individual with whom we spoke at Alpine, the vehicles seen in these photographs were purchased by the United Nations for use outside the United States. A number of defense industry manufacturers are based in and around Washington, D.C. (a region that includes Virginia) for obvious logistical reasons, and the representative confirmed that the trucks were ordered by the UN for use in locations abroad.

After manufacturing, the UN vehicles require transportation to their final ports of call inside the U.S., and driving them to those final embarkation points could potentially put several thousand miles on them prior to their being loaded onto cargo planes or ships, so the trucks seen here were loaded onto a flatbed truck and transported in that fashion. It is a reasonable inference that, depending on their route and final destination, the same trucks would be spotted in other Southern states (particularly if they were to be sent abroad via a cargo ship leaving from a Southern port). It isn’t clear whether rumors of the trucks being spotted in Kentucky were accurate, or if social media users confused Lexington, Virginia, with Lexington, Kentucky.

It is true that the UN vehicles spotted in Lexington were transported via I-81, but they were on their way to an undisclosed destination abroad and are not being deployed for use within the United States. The rumor associated with them was not unlike reports from October 2014 about a “large truck convoy” in Virginia, which also did not result in the imposition of martial law or a UN takeover. It also bore resemblance to long-circulating rumors about the uncovering of a plot to impose martial law via an overturned tractor-trailer carrying portentous signs, which has traveled around the web since 1999 despite the fact its claims never came to pass.

Reveal hidden contents

and chinese will lead operation

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611d9b63a67a593e3f63

The three largest militarizers of vehicles are American companies, so this being like that one time Obama invaded Texas and all the Sovereigns got arrested in Houston is pretty on par.

11 minutes ago, winny257 said:

How does that compare with the penalty for manslaughter (accidentally killing someone)?

It's a global sh*tshow made worse by people being f*cking stupid about it.

Pretty interesting to follow though if you have the hots for numbers and like data analysis. Which I do. Which in turn gives me something to do during quarantine.

+1 to  worst is that the Internet itself is in bad condition also.No fav TV or Movies to watch normally online while in isolation in my country or upload download game mods.Or download games from stores ?
Fucking "always online" bullshit rules.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

This is the viruses taking advantage of the wonderful conditions presented to them to spread and thrive. This is a great time for viral kinds. 

Where's the animal rights crowd when you need them? Viruses have rights too. Oh, I forgot they don't have big, bwown eyes.

I'm a battle-hardened social media fighter but I didn't expect that there's one thing out there that spreads even faster than the coronavirus, and that's the Covidiot. I've never seen that many trollish arguments that low and that full of abysmal hate. Kill one troll with your arguments and one hundred will replace him. Fascinating. So better ignore the local comment sections not to get sucked in. Don't let that happen to you.

14 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Damn, guess they're going with the herd immunity approach and let the virus run its course. Will keep an eye on this, we'll see in a month or two how they fare compared to countries that take a more aggressive approach to the virus.

Maybe they will look like geniuses, or maybe it will turn into a hellscape.

The idea behind the herd immunity approach, and it's questionable anyway (no scientific consensus), is to first isolate the ones that are not in too much danger (the young and healthy part of the population) from the ones that have a higher risk of a bad outcome. Really completely isolate them from each other.

Then let the virus run free for a couple of weeks or even months until the healthy group is mostly immune. Thanks to their milder symptoms the health care system doesn't get overburdened.

After that you can let both groups come together again.

Without that isolation you not only risk but guarantee that you get tens of thousands of deaths.

So that guy is just a moron.

But Mexico has been fucked for as long as I can remember.

It seems weird to me that they didn't have another revolution yet, with the rampant corruption and the cartel influence on politics.

And we won't see if it worked either, they will just sweep it under the rug and pretend that the deaths won't be related to Covid19.

And given the sheeple attitude of your average Mexican they will get away with it.

43 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:
Spoiler

Stay Inside?

if this investigation is confirmed, it doesn't matter where you are!

transmission through the air.

The virus may also remain airborne in much tinier droplets, according to some emerging evidence published in the same journal this week by scientists at Princeton University, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and the US research agency, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) - though not in significant quantities.

It is important to remember that these studies are only preliminary and other research has contradicted them, but if correct, this might explain why so many people are becoming infected so quickly.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/doctor-note-coronavirus-spread-air-200324075120328.html

So you're saying this isn't caused by that Mexican Chili I had for lunch?

I feel fine btw. Staying mostly indoors anyway because of broken back. Pretty sure the mild headache is caused by a mild depression for mostly staying indoors for the better part of two months now, with occasionally strong pain in the lower back end stretching into both legs. It's being treated, but boy does it take a while.

symptoms are no flatulences those are from normal stomach activities.

you just feel like you got a flu, and feel a little dizzy.   Than you lose the taste and smell  ( very convenient when taking the underground ).

Than you stop eating and few days after you can not breath..

underage ( no info ) you do not get much of it .   above 30, get your self to safety the body reacts a lot.

mild case are ignored in china just for numbers to show that they are in control.   otherwise they have closed almost everything not to spread the virus in their country.